This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

But seriously. Has half the site never actually watched or payed attention to DBZ? I see like, half a dozen spite threads in DBZ's favor, in the top third of the battles section.

#2 Posted by Asagod (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Stomps.

#3 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

-___-

#4 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asagod said:

Batman Stomps.

Not a chance on Earth mate. Batman is street level, Vegeta can wipe out a planet so just imagine when he combines with Goku the strongest Saiyan in history. This would simply be an absolute slaughter batman wouldn't lay a glove (not that he'd be able to hurt vegito if he did) Also I agree with the OP I'm a big fan of DBZ it's my fave anime ever, but I also like comics (mostly marvel) so I joined this site thinking there'd be maybe one or two DBZers vs say Galactus or someone who would put up a fight, but wonderwoman? superman? BATMAN? None of these would stand a chance against any Dragonball Z or GT fighter of any significance. One major thing I have noticed is that the fanboys always say comic characters no matter what. You could say Omega Shenron and King Kai vs Deathstroke and Captain America and some people would be like omg Marvel Curbstomp! Deluded....

#5 Posted by Dextersinister (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: More than likely they post such comments because winds up the fanboys who make Deathstroke vs Goku threads. The problem is DBZ's are so simplistic in what they can do and handle because the show had no plot so a character such as Deadman or Amazo would be capable of taking every one of them, why would you even need to go as far as Galactus.

#6 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza said:

@Asagod said:

Batman Stomps.

Not a chance on Earth mate. Batman is street level, Vegeta can wipe out a planet so just imagine when he combines with Goku the strongest Saiyan in history. This would simply be an absolute slaughter batman wouldn't lay a glove (not that he'd be able to hurt vegito if he did) Also I agree with the OP I'm a big fan of DBZ it's my fave anime ever, but I also like comics (mostly marvel) so I joined this site thinking there'd be maybe one or two DBZers vs say Galactus or someone who would put up a fight, but wonderwoman? superman? BATMAN? None of these would stand a chance against any Dragonball Z or GT fighter of any significance. One major thing I have noticed is that the fanboys always say comic characters no matter what. You could say Omega Shenron and King Kai vs Deathstroke and Captain America and some people would be like omg Marvel Curbstomp! Deluded....

Deathstroke's not Marvel.

#7 Edited by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123:

LOL...

NANANANANANANANANa BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN

#8 Posted by Swordsman83 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

no matter how much prep batman is given, he is gonna die like a dog..

#9 Posted by GhostRider2 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito curbstomps.A kick or a punch from Vegito and Batman is dead.

#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't even a battle.

@minigunman123: The DBZ battles are getting ridiculous

#11 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman blinks Vegito out of existence.

#12 Posted by Jean199999 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged.

#14 Posted by Lvenger (19870 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys he's using this battle to make a point. Read this: "But seriously. Has half the site never actually watched or payed attention to DBZ? I see like, half a dozen spite threads in DBZ's favor, in the top third of the battles section."

#15 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

Guys he's using this battle to make a point. Read this: "But seriously. Has half the site never actually watched or payed attention to DBZ? I see like, half a dozen spite threads in DBZ's favor, in the top third of the battles section."

I dislike people who don't read the OP as well