Bloodlusted Symbiote Spiderman vs The X-Men (pictured)

raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By raxtsfk

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bloodlusted Symbiote Spiderman gets 24 hour prep.

X-Men are the team shown in this classic picture. I own this card.

Peter Parker is in a murderous rage. He will stop at nothing to get revenge on the X-Men. The Symbiote feeds off the rage and grows strong.  

The X-Men are playing a basketball in Brooklyn when Spiderman first spots them. Obviously, they are caught off guard. 

KO or death.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThanosIsMad

X-Men win.  Spider-Man will use his agility and speed to keep pretty much everyone, namely Wolverine off of his case.  But as soon as Storm hits the skies, Spidey is toast.  Dozens of lightning bolts and gale force winds, if they don't do him in, will set him up to be blasted by Havok.  

Though if Spider-Man doesn't have enough knowledge to kill Banshee first, then this fight wouldn't last more than a few seconds anyway.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By HellionVulcan

X-men team as i can't see spidy lasting past banshee Havok & storm .

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Spiderman wins. He bested the X-Men before and he also bested the Avengers and Fantastic 4. He has wrap up sheet of Team Buster, and the Symbiote will just make him much more dangerous.

raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By raxtsfk

Spidey would easily decapitate Storm, Banshee, Jubilee, Forge, Logan, Gambit, and Psylocke. 

Strong Guy is an issue because he absorbs kinetic energy and it makes him stronger. Rogue is also an issue because of her durability. 

Team is looking to take it after a good fight. 

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

Havok solo
Storm solo
Banshee solo
Strong Guy solo.
Psylocke solo.
I am not sure what will happen when Rouge will touch symbiot.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By spidey 15
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" Spiderman wins. He bested the X-Men before and he also bested the Avengers and Fantastic 4. He has wrap up sheet of Team Buster, and the Symbiote will just make him much more dangerous. "
Yeah, he has hold his own against F4 because Sue didn't want to put him in a force field and stop the fight instantly. So, i'm sorry, this feat does not help here. 
Do you have scans of besting the Avengers? 
Yeah, he has never beaten the X-men before. He just throw Logan away and webbed 2 people the easily could get free under normal conditions without bad writing. 
So, i'm sorry, neither that "feat" helps here. 
=]
Spidercide92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spidercide92

It really depends on how far Spidey is gone as from what i've seen the symbiote makes people more powerful the longer it is bonded hence venom not being affected by sonics and fire wen breaking into carnages cell. 
If Spidey is a far gone as Brock then he's gonna win easily, on top of his ordinary powers being increased by a large degree it grants accelerated healing putting him almost on par with Logan and the ability to mimic is environment(a kind of invisibility but not very powerful).  

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By jayskee

from what i saw from the secret war spider man
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty
This looks like Spite to me.  If this is a real fight, not a comic that has to last a few pages to entertain the reader, many of the Xmen beat Spiderman down.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By InnerVenom123

Contrary to popular belief, the symbiote did not enhance Spider-man's strength in the original comics. X-stomp.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By spidey 15
@InnerVenom123 said:
" Contrary to popular belief, the symbiote did not enhance Spider-man's strength in the original comics. X-stomp. "
This. 
=]
wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since there caught off guard i say spiderman. He knows to kill storm first seeing as she is the biggest threat, than he could focus on the team.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parker with ease. All of his senses plus the fact that he has 24 hours of prep.

He's not a prep king, but he is damn sure top tier with it.

His biggest threat is Logan and if he can find a why to kill him. However, in there world it would be really REALLY easy for Parker find or create something that turns off mutant powers given that they already are around.

Linestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Linestar

Im gonna go with Pete after a HARD fight. I mean come on, the dude had a whole day of prep, and the symbiote suit, and he is BLOODLUSTED, he is going to be waaay more dangerus then regular pete, maybe around toxin level or higher with the suit amplifying him in terms of sheer strenght, plus intelligence, plus prep means he wins. However, this isnt a stomp in anyones favor, but i do see him murdering the likes of Storm and Jubilee right away when he catches them off guard, hell he could probobly make some sort of trap that'll kill a bunch of them right away.

I would say his biggest problem is Strong Guy because his abbility to absorb his punches, but he'll put him down eventually. The only reason spidy wins is because of the prep, symbiote sute, and surprise attack, and the fact that xmen are morals on.

All in all spidys leaving hurtin bad

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-men.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#17  Edited By serrure

Psylocke solos

Linestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: not if their caught off guard with prep. All these guys who could solo will be dead right away.