Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk, Merge Hulk, Green Scar Hulk, and Doc Green vs Blood Lusted Pre/New 52 Superman.

All Hulks are fully working together.

No BFR, this is to the Death or KO.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't it just hilarious how of all the combined members of the JLA/ Avengers.....Batman is the last man standing?

Anyway Kal wins as usual

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage Hulk wins(solos) definitely.

Green Scar Hulk wins (solos) definitely.

No contest.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hulks.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lol, savage hulk, can. Not. Solo.

Superman Speedblitz.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god... let's measure the Superman fanboyism in this one.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman wins easily. there is no answer for the lobotomy.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks, even Pak (who wrote both Superman and Hulk) admits Hulk wins in a physical battle, now we add more Hulks (including more powerful incarnations), Hulks stomp.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hulks

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK SMASH PUNY KRYPTONIAN!

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman blitzes. I hate to say it, but they just aren't tagging him. It's either that or a stalemate, but Superman still has many ways to bring them down.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

A good Planet incinerating heat vision blast should do the trick. Or just do that thing he did to Darkseid in Superman/Batman Apocalypse (the heat vision/punch flurry tornado combo thing)

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks smash puny Cage Boy. What no Cosmic Hulk?

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

LOL what? The fanboyism in threads like this always belongs to the Hulk fanboys......

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:

@atheistknowledge said:

LOL what? The fanboyism in threads like this always belongs to the Hulk fanboys......

A well thought out, educated and unbiased aver.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AtheistKnowledge
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: With a remarkable ability at recognizing sarcasm.

Jokes on you bro, I was reacting to your sarcastic comment sarcastically, you are the one who did not "recognize" the sarcasm......

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are they supposed to tag him?

Going with Superman.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

savage Hulk is a good match for supes alone (though Supes win anyways) put all together and they stompfest.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Superman.

Lol, don't ask that question, none of them have an answer.

Going with supermen also.......

"Blood Lusted Pre/New 52 Superman"

Is this 2 supermen or 1 superman with combined feats of pre and new 52? Also it says "pre" new 52 so that means pre crisis feats are allowed......

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mysticmedivh

@thenaughtytitan said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Going with Superman.

Is this 2 supermen or 1 superman with combined feats of pre and new 52? Also it says "pre" new 52 so that means pre crisis feats are allowed......

This is a bloodlusted Pre-New 52 Superman. Pre-New 52 means before New 52 comics, Post-Crisis Superman, basically. It is not, however, Pre-Crisis. Basically after Pre-Crisis and before New 52.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that made any sense.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman's the only winner here. Hulks already down along with everyone else. Just look at the picture people

We can already see him reaching out with the PIMP HAND of Batgod to deliver the final blow. supes is a goner

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed kills

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Going with Superman.

This is a bloodlusted Pre-New 52 Superman. Pre-New 52 means before New 52 comics, Post-Crisis Superman, basically. It is not, however, Pre-Crisis. Basically after Pre-Crisis and before New 52.

I know what post crisis is lol, saying pre 52 is broad and does not exactly mean post crisis. The way he states it makes it unclear.

I have no idea how you get post crisis out of this statement:

"Blood Lusted Pre/New 52 Superman" It says Pre/New 52 which means both......

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@thenaughtytitan said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Going with Superman.

I know what post crisis is lol, saying pre 52 is broad and does not exactly mean post crisis. The way he states it makes it unclear.

I have no idea how you get post crisis out of this statement:

"Blood Lusted Pre/New 52 Superman" It says Pre/New 52 which means both......

Ehh... OP will have to clarify on that.

Either way, Hulks still won't tag Superman.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Which means you agree your remark wasn't well thought out, undeducated and biased. You didn't think this through mate.

I love it when people self-pwn themselves.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has never been tagged by slower opponents EVER is the prerequisite presumption every red cape stroker comes equipped with.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hulk vs Thanos number 3 is a perfect example of why Hulk would lose against Superman.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: It's also a perfect example as to why Superman could never win that way. Not unless you think his HV alone can one shot all the Hulks here.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan: Which means you agree your remark wasn't well thought out, undeducated and biased. You didn't think this through mate.

You said to "measure" the superman fanboyism when this thread is full of hulk fanboys who can never answer how hulk deals with the speed disadvantage.

Who do you think wins this fight? I would love to destroy your argument(just like your arguments get destroyed in all the threads you post in)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge Well you seem to be knowledgeable enough to be sure that Hulk wins, so could you explain how they can act fast enough to do anything to Superman? I don't recall Hulk being on such high levels of speed.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: If your comment is sarcastic and I respond with a sarcastic comment I am not agreeing, I am mocking your comment. Learn how sarcasm works kid......

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

Hulk vs Thanos number 3 is a perfect example of why Hulk would lose against Superman.

Did we read the same comic? Hulk won the only fight he was in. Hulk proved quick and tricky (direct quotes) despite being in one of his dumbest forms, unlike this fight that has World War and Doc Green.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@thenaughtytitan: Yes you mocked a mockery, which can be construed as you not disagreeing with the actual notion, but i wouldn't expect of you to know better. After all you use the word "exactly" as the entire basis of your sarcastic comment, need to better wax your skills there mate.

@thenaughtytitan said:

@atheistknowledge said:

You said to "measure" the superman fanboyism when this thread is full of hulk fanboys who can never answer how hulk deals with the speed disadvantage.

Who do you think wins this fight? I would love to destroy your argument(just like your arguments get destroyed in all the threads you post in)

First off calm down no need to get upset, it really is not my fault you self-pwned yourself. Really? Every single person here that sided with the Hulks must be a Hulk fanboy? You like to generalize things without any back up? Because i know some of these people are not any kind of Hulk fans let alone fanboys. Hulk fans have answered plenty of times to the speed advantage sometimes depending on the Hulk incarnation the answer is self explanatory, it's just that the other side uses their fingers to plug up their ears and scream "LALALALALiamnotlisteningLALALALA".

Didn't i already give an answer? The only thing you destroyed is any sense of credibility you might have held as well as the notion that you are nothing more but a keyboard warrior reacting on impulse and emotions. Really now? And what would those threads be? You wanna back up that claim or should we just chalk it up to the rest of the drivel? Heh coming from the guy that claimed to read WWH then never heard anyone call Hulk World Breaker even though they do several times, i think your memory is imprudent.

@mysticmedivh Riddle me this, has Superman NEVER been tagged by slower opponents? You assume he is just gonna bullrush through everyone here knocking them all out with single blows? He is never gonna falter or stop at one of the Hulks to exchange punches, he is just gonna stay in flight mode forever?

Throughout the years and various forums the whole speedblitzing comment has only worked 100% of the time in the minds of fanboys, never in comics has it had such a untarnished record.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge Well you seem to be knowledgeable enough to be sure that Hulk wins, so could you explain how they can act fast enough to do anything to Superman? I don't recall Hulk being on such high levels of speed.

This question has been answered many times in the past. Superman(while incredibly strong) is not strong enough to put Hulk down with one, or even a few hits. Every single time Superman hits Hulk he gets stronger, faster, more durable, and higher regenerative abilities. So, unless Superman finds a way to one shot all of these Hulks(not happening) then yes, eventually they would have no problem tagging him. Hell, slower characters than Hulk have tagged Superman without any problems.

Then if they actually use strategy(which a few of them are smart enough to do), they can use thunderclaps to stun him long enough to get ahold of him and start beating him down. Plus the angrier they get(green skar) he is going to go World Breaker. Then he will have the Gamma Bursts that will also serve to stun Superman long enough to get ahold of him. Yes, Superman is faster, but speed does NOT always mean a win when you aren't strong enough to one shot a character and that character just gets stronger and stronger every time you hit them.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kingant27

Hulk's wins.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By tensor

@green_skaar said:
@tensor said:

Did we read the same comic? Hulk won the only fight he was in. Hulk proved quick and tricky (direct quotes) despite being in one of his dumbest forms, unlike this fight that has World War and Doc Green.

Hulk go to him yes but the fact is he would have a harder time with Superman who is faster,better reaction,better flyer and can do more damage. A building dropping on Superman I think not.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By green_skaar
@tensor said:

@green_skaar said:
@tensor said:

Hulk go to him yes but the fact is he would have a harder time with Superman who is faster,better reaction,better flyer and can do more damage. A building dropping on Superman I think not.

Based on what? You saying so?