Bloodlusted: Flash VS Thor

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bloodlusted

No prep

Standard gear

Wally (since barry only has 20 some issues of feats)

VS

Warrior Madness Thor

=======================

Who wins

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am getting the impression that this is made to be a intentional bait/spite match.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I am getting the impression that this is made to be a intentional bait/spite match.

thats not the case. heck i even made it warrior madness thor where im told his stats are multiplied by 1000

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure who I'm angrier at. ForeverEvil for sprouting an intentional flamewar or DarkRaiden for being DarkRaiden.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Wolverine008

Here we go again......................

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

thats not the case. heck i even made it warrior madness thor where im told his stats are multiplied by 1000

His stats are only multiplied by 10X IIRC.

How is thor suppose to stand a chance against a bloodlusted flash exactly?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure who I'm angrier at. ForeverEvil for sprouting an intentional flamewar or DarkRaiden for being DarkRaiden.

flame war? i havnt cursed anyone or said any bad words or attacked anyone

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much this.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@foreverevil said:
@jashro44 said:

i dont know. im the OP. im not supposed to make a case for either character.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

Pretty much this.

:shoulder shrug:

im told thor can throw the hammer very fast

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pooty

Even if Thor is a BILLION times stronger, how does that help him against Flash?

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I swear Wally or flash in general is about to get banned.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ForeverEvil

@pooty said:

Even if Thor is a BILLION times stronger, how does that help him against Flash?

i was told his stats are multiplied by 1,000. but now im being told its only 10.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Well if you're arguing for BL wally against thanos then im sure you know he wins this bout. Its just not nice to make a spite thread in general. Im not trying to bash on you or anything, just you had to know what you were doing....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@foreverevil said:
@jashro44 said:

Right but I am assuming you thought this through before you made it. The answer for flash is pretty clear. Speed steal, phasing, etc. As the OP explain to me why this isn't a mismatch.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Well if you're arguing for BL wally against thanos then im sure you know he wins this bout. Its just not nice to make a spite thread in general. Im not trying to bash on you or anything, just you had to know what you were doing....

yes i did know a bloodlusted wally would beat thor which is why i gave thor warrior madness. i was told it multiplied his stats by 1000. but now im being told its only 10. so i dont know. figured thors already FTL, now times 1000

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@foreverevil said:
@jashro44 said:
@foreverevil said:
@jashro44 said:

Right but I am assuming you thought this through before you made it. The answer for flash is pretty clear. Speed steal, phasing, etc. As the OP explain to me why this isn't a mismatch.

look at the post prior to this

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Wardemon32

@foreverevil:

You know this is a bait thread and you know who wins. No need to make this.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

Is BFR allowed?

after that last thread, i dont even know what constitutes BFR anymore!!! lol im serious. so i'll try and explain it and set the rules for this match. BFR is allowed but if you can return to the fight then its NOT bfr. wait, nevermind thats just stupid. cause what if it takes someone 30 years to come back? god this is so stupid, bfr sucks now that i think about it. THIS IS NOW TO THE BLOODY DEATH! lol

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bigcimmerian

Thor is my second favorite character after Batman, but Flash roflstomps really. Maybe some plot device from Mjolnir can help him, but meh. Also ForeverEvil this is intentional spite.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite said:

yes i did know a bloodlusted wally would beat thor which is why i gave thor warrior madness. i was told it multiplied his stats by 1000. but now im being told its only 10. so i dont know. figured thors *hammer is* already FTL, now times 1000

there fixed it. lol thor isnt ftl his hammer is. he can throw it ftl and if he holds on to it apparently he can move that fast with it. but Thor himself is not FTL. also warriors madness doesnt help here because he become less intelligent than he already is(Who thought that could happen? lol) and just swings his hammer around randomly destroying things but he still couldnt hit flash.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

You know this is a bait thread and you know who wins. No need to make this.

ive already explained why its not. if you disagree or dont belive me thats cool. Peace.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WM is 10x Thor's stats. Thor hits FTL people a lot, Flash should be no problem, especially if Thor immediately calls down winds of a thousand worlds or w/e he feels like to deal with Flash. Speedsteal doesn't work until someone proves that Speedforce>Odinforce, so Flash is left with just.....speed.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is my second favorite character after Batman, but Flash roflstomps really. Maybe some plot device from Mjolnir can help him, but meh. Also ForeverEvil this is intentional spite.

its not intentional. read the comments and youll see that its not. i was told his powers were amped by 1000 with warrior madness. and i figured since hes already FTL, times 1000 thats FAAAST. Super fast but now im being told its not1000 only 10.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:
@zmasonite said:

yes i did know a bloodlusted wally would beat thor which is why i gave thor warrior madness. i was told it multiplied his stats by 1000. but now im being told its only 10. so i dont know. figured thors *hammer is* already FTL, now times 1000

there fixed it. lol thor isnt ftl his hammer is. he can throw it ftl and if he holds on to it apparently he can move that fast with it. but Thor himself is not FTL. also warriors madness doesnt help here because he become less intelligent than he already is(Who thought that could happen? lol) and just swings his hammer around randomly destroying things but he still couldnt hit flash.

are u sure he's not FTL? cause ive seen arguments saying that thor can move cosmic winds to make himself FTL. WAY FASTER THAN LIGHT

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

its not intentional. read the comments and youll see that its not. i was told his powers were amped by 1000 with warrior madness. and i figured since hes already FTL, times 1000 thats FAAAST. Super fast but now im being told its not1000 only 10.

It's only his strength and durability amped by 10, not his speed. Still it's impressive, his strength is on par with Superman so with warrior madness he's 10 stronger than him.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zmasonite

@zmasonite said:
@foreverevil said:
@zmasonite said:

are u sure he's not FTL? cause ive seen arguments saying that thor can move cosmic winds to make himself FTL. WAY FASTER THAN LIGHT

I've never heard of that. If he can move FTL then that would end the superman vs thor debate for me.

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@bigcimmerian said:

It's only his strength and durability amped by 10, not his speed. Still it's impressive, his strength is on par with Superman so with warrior madness he's 10 stronger than him.

ohhhh ok. theres sooo much wrong info floating around on these threads. my mistake. and yea. warrior madness is no joke

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By patrat18

Spite is the true winner here.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@zmasonite said:
@foreverevil said:
@zmasonite said:

I've never heard of that. If he can move FTL then that would end the superman vs thor debate for me.

they even showed me the scan. it showed thor controllin the cosmic winds and making them push the boat he was floating in faster than light.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite said:
@foreverevil said:
@zmasonite said:
@foreverevil said:
@zmasonite said:

they even showed me the scan. it showed thor controllin the cosmic winds and making them push the boat he was floating in faster than light.

So its just another traverse speed feat. And he affects cosmic winds with Mjolnir. I mean that Thor, his person, can not move FTL without the hammer. What i mean is he couldnt react to flash nor could he rush him at FTL speeds. He could throw his hammer at him FTL but flash is still probably significantly faster than however fast he could throw it.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TommyJones1945

Why was this thread made exactly?

CIN.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done!

inb4lock!

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was this thread made exactly?

CIN.

havent you read the comments?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wardemon32

@darkraiden:

When was the last time he hit someone that can move over a billion times the speed of light easily? When has Thor hit someone that has attosecond reaction time meaning that if someone was moving 100 times the speed of light they would still be in the same place in his eyes? Again you ask for ridicilous claims.

How fast would Thor be?

Speed Force gives you the ability to take away someones energy. When was it ever stated tha the Odin Force gives you the ability to protect your energy from being stolen? They way you debate is just really incomplete. If everyone were to debate like you it would literally be impossible to find a definate winner.

Prove that Odin Force>Speed Force. And even if Odin Force>Speed Force you'd still have to prove that it prevents speed stealing which I doubt it does.

@foreverevil

You know this is a spite thread. Everyone knows you made this thread for spite and bait. You do this all of the time.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ForeverEvil

@wardemon32: like i already said. ive already explained why its not, and if you dont believe me thats well within your right. peace.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

Questions

1. You honestly thought he was 1000? Everyone says 10.
  2. If you found out it was only 10 why not call in for lock?
  3. Do you actually know Thors speed? Its only 3x Speed Of Light with the hammer. Do you actually think this would make a big difference or help him at all if you multiplited it by 1000?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil:

Questions

1. You honestly thought he was 1000? Everyone says 10.
  2. If you found out it was only 10 why not call in for lock?
  3. Do you actually know Thors speed? Its only 3x Speed Of Light with the hammer. Do you actually think this would make a big difference or help him at all if you multiplited it by 1000?

1. yes because i was told it was 1000

2. cause ive been busy but i did intend to

3. no, i dont. ive been told it fluctuates.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally demolishes him. Phasing works on thor, so flash rips his brain out.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget i got some bad info and thought warrior madness made ALL of thors stats go up by 1000. everyone is agreeing flash beats him cause this is a mismatch. can you lock this for me please. thanks

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

You were beast but you kept on posting? Couldn't you have just called in the moderaters as soon as you found out instead of just keep on posting?

And you don't have any idea what his speed is at all but you make this thread? What did you think it was? Becuase I'm pretty sure you've he's less than the speed of light without his hammer on a different thread before or something along those lines. What did you think he was 100000x the speed of light? I doubt it since you've said that Superman can beat Thor.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

You were beast but you kept on posting? Couldn't you have just called in the moderaters as soon as you found out instead of just keep on posting?

And you don't have any idea what his speed is at all but you make this thread? What did you think it was? Becuase I'm pretty sure you've he's less than the speed of light without his hammer on a different thread before or something along those lines. What did you think he was 100000x the speed of light? I doubt it since you've said that Superman can beat Thor.

i was "beast" but i kept posting?? i got busy posting here and on 5 other threads. not that i should explain myself to you. thats just weird. i already explained the answer to your second paragraph on this thread so since i dont wanna repeat myself just go back and read the comments.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By bigcimmerian

@zmasonite: Actually he didn't have Mjolnir in his hand when he moved that ship much faster than light

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

I meant busy. Brain got twisted with another thread but it's obvious what I meant. But you replied a minute after you found out, then another minute, then another minute, then another 2 minutes, then another 2 minutes and so on.

Sure man. You were totally busy. Even though you could just call in for a lock right now instead of going back and fourth with me. But you're wayyyy to bust for that. I'm done.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane i got some bad info and thought warrior madness made ALL of thors stats go up by 1000. everyone is agreeing flash beats him cause this is a mismatch. can you lock this for me please. thanks

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

I meant busy. Brain got twisted with another thread but it's obvious what I meant. But you replied a minute after you found out, then another minute, then another minute, then another 2 minutes, then another 2 minutes and so on.

Sure man. You were totally busy. Even though you could just call in for a lock right now instead of going back and fourth with me. But you're wayyyy to bust for that. I'm done.

1. yes. that is correct.

2. i already have twice you goof ball

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash...