• 52 results
killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By killers10333

Alright so the object here is to develop a team consisting of up to 3 people that can defeat a bloodlusted flash and bloodlusted zoom teaming up together. Your team is in character

Fight takes place on Earth, no BFR

Your team gets 5 days prep while zoom and flash get 1 day, both teams know who they are fighting

Your team cannot consist of anybody stronger than or equal to say Thanos in strength or intellect, exceptions include (because of debate) Superman, Thor, etc.

If this is to easy/hard i will adjust rules to make it interesting, but since Flash/Zoom are gods on here (not saying they shouldn't be lol) I figured this would be tough.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dondave

Doom and Ultimate Reed Richards

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Doom

Im not sure Doom can beat both of them even with that prep time. I know he is amazing but....maybe if he had some good help

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A day of prep for zoom and flash is infinite prep with their abilities. However, the five days prep I'm gonna say doom and, I dunno ras al ghul can probably do this

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A day of prep for zoom and flash is infinite prep with their abilities. However, the five days prep I'm gonna say doom and, I dunno ras al ghul can probably do this

What can Doom come up with to stop both zoom and flash? Especially since it would have to be something that requires literally no time to use because both Flash and Zoom could prevent him from doing anything if it takes time. My thought would be some sort of force field activated before the fight starts but idk im just not buying it lol

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlock Technarchy

Crusader Skrull w/Cosmic Ring

Kid Amazo

Warlock duplicates the cosmic ring which is a shard of a cosmic cube into a cosmic cube. Crusader Skrull absorbs it, Kid Amazo copies his powers.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man-Thing

Swamp-Thing & Dr Doom.

TheMGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Reed Richards

WB Hulk

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Professor Q, Metron and Brainiac 5. Q stretches the five days into relative years, and then they all build a new Genesis Box or a Miracle Machine, which is then used to recreate the universe minus Wally and Hunter.

I dunno, just tossing out a needlessly complicated and likely implausible idea.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

This. Throw in Vibe too just for kicks.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Shift (Faction Paradox series), and Godfather Avatar. Neither of these guys can be tagged by the Flash team. The Shift is a living idea, who simply infects either Wally or Zoom, and causes the other to attack that person. Godfather Avatar is a loa, a living shadow. He pulls out some kind of weapon, idk what he has thousands, and sets up shadow mines around that trigger when the Flash team's shadows touch them.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom by himself with prep is all you need.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Professor Q, Metron and Brainiac 5. Q stretches the five days into relative years, and then they all build a new Genesis Box or a Miracle Machine, which is then used to recreate the universe minus Wally and Hunter.

i like those though

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Dr Doom, Constantine, Juggernaut/Swamp Thing.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel Girl for the Megastomp =P

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Zoom's powers would also stretch their prep-time, and Wally could just keep rewinding time.

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Blood_Red_Rage

Constantine, Takion and Waverider.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Juggernaught

lobo

Doom

doom with prep could probably come up with something. but either way i dont see wally and zoom beating jugg or lobo

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok im changing the rules a bit

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@dondave said:

This.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Icon

Reed Richards

Squirrel girl

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By killers10333

@dondave said:

This.

I changed rules so nobody With that level intellect is allowed, simply because i was hoping for a good fight not just an instant end due to prep lol

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Majestic, Dr. Doom, Juggernaut(Cain Marko)

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright so the object here is to develop a team consisting of up to 3 people that can defeat a bloodlusted flash and bloodlusted zoom teaming up together. Your team is in character

Your team gets 5 days prep while zoom and flash get 1 day, both teams know who they are fighting

Your team cannot consist of anybody stronger than or equal to say Thanos in strength or intellect, exceptions include (because of debate) Superman, Thor, etc.

If this is to easy/hard i will adjust rules to make it interesting, but since Flash/Zoom are gods on here (not saying they shouldn't be lol) I figured this would be tough.

Flash and Zoom are only gods on the Vine. Which is why this place is a laughing stock on other sites. We overrate them so badly; to the point of them being gods. When they were never shown to be. All Flash/Zoom debates equate down to Flash/Zoom fanboys using hypothetical situations, in which Flash does 10 million IMPs in a picosecond. Which is hilarious. But the Zoom fanboys are worse. They claim that if a character can start in a position that Zoom can't overcome, is "not fair". Even with characters that usually start a battle in the air. Of course, when you put the airborne character down to their level, they magically get happier, and claim Zoom stomps. And when you point out their hypocrisy, they get mad. It's as if they think their characters are perfect. Show them a scan with Superman owning Flash with a finger, and the Flash fanboys go ballistic. Show a scan of Zoom being owned by a pipe, or point out that bullets can kill Zoom, and Zoom fanboys go ballistic.

It just makes the Vine seem silly.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaught

lobo

Doom

doom with prep could probably come up with something. but either way i dont see wally and zoom beating jugg or lobo

I think Lobo and Juggs would both get stomped...neither one is smart enough to do anything with their prep, and neither is remotely fast enough to tag them. Juggs is immune to speed steal, but Flash could speed force dump him or the speedsters could just phase their fists through his head.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MethoKi

@killers10333 said:

Flash and Zoom are only gods on the Vine. Which is why this place is a laughing stock on other sites. We overrate them so badly; to the point of them being gods. When they were never shown to be. All Flash/Zoom debates equate down to Flash/Zoom fanboys using hypothetical situations, in which Flash does 10 million IMPs in a picosecond. Which is hilarious. But the Zoom fanb

ys are worse. They claim that if a character can start in a position that Zoom can't overcome, is "not fair". Even with characters that usually start a battle in the air. Of course, when you put the airborne character down to their level, they magically get happier, and claim Zoom stomps. And when you point out their hypocrisy, they get mad. It's as if they think their characters are perfect. Show them a scan with Superman owning Flash with a finger, and the Flash fanboys go ballistic. Show a scan of Zoom being owned by a pipe, or point out that bullets can kill Zoom, and Zoom fanboys go ballistic.

Because on the Vine, people use high end feats mostly and claim who's the winner based off of the high end feats. If there are low end feats to nullify the high end, they usually go with the one that's more constant, I.e; the high end feats.

So in theory, Flash and Zoom should be able to beat lots of people on the Vine. I have seen some cases where they've actually lost.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Constantine, Doom and Thanos.

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hour man one million.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuurth breaker of stone- cyttorak connection not lost. He cant be bfrd.

Bart allen- from titans tomorrow

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In order to defeat characters like Flash and Zoom, all you need are characters more hax than them. So, meet:

Giorno Giovanna

Dark Schneider (without DKL)

Tenchi Masaka (before he became Kami Tenchi)

Neither Flash nor Zoom are getting through their defenses.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, Hyperion, Reed Richards, Dr.Doom and Thanos as my team. Or Captain Universe alone.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Floopay

New Son

Earth-X Absorbing Man

Quasar (Wendell Vaughn)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By beautifulrevery

Superman, Hyperion, Reed Richards, Dr.Doom and Thanos as my team. Or Captain Universe alone.

That's 5 people. Try again

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By hardcorefakes

@hardcorefakes said:

@killers10333 said:

Flash and Zoom are only gods on the Vine. Which is why this place is a laughing stock on other sites. We overrate them so badly; to the point of them being gods. When they were never shown to be. All Flash/Zoom debates equate down to Flash/Zoom fanboys using hypothetical situations, in which Flash does 10 million IMPs in a picosecond. Which is hilarious. But the Zoom fanb

ys are worse. They claim that if a character can start in a position that Zoom can't overcome, is "not fair". Even with characters that usually start a battle in the air. Of course, when you put the airborne character down to their level, they magically get happier, and claim Zoom stomps. And when you point out their hypocrisy, they get mad. It's as if they think their characters are perfect. Show them a scan with Superman owning Flash with a finger, and the Flash fanboys go ballistic. Show a scan of Zoom being owned by a pipe, or point out that bullets can kill Zoom, and Zoom fanboys go ballistic.

Because on the Vine, people use high end feats mostly and claim who's the winner based off of the high end feats. If there are low end feats to nullify the high end, they usually go with the one that's more constant, I.e; the high end feats.

So in theory, Flash and Zoom should be able to beat lots of people on the Vine. I have seen some cases where they've actually lost.

...Yet Superman has had more impressive feats than Flash or Zoom. Zoom fanboys mostly use the same scan of Wonder Woman getting punched across the world. And use her statement of "it hurts more than a punch from Superman". And really, there are so many holes in this, it's not even funny. Are we to assume that Zoom casually punches harder than Superman, or he does it at his best? And has Superman punched Wonder Woman with all his strength? Because Zoom fanboys think that Zoom is always punching people harder than Superman.

In theory.

In theory, Superman punching anybody with the force he packs should create a nuclear explosion. But I don't point that out. You get attacked for using logic against those two camps.

At least they're not as bad as the Surfer fanboys.....oh god......

Mr_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mr_Jordan

Superman, Silver Surfer, and Black Adam. All have speeds that at least rival The Flash. While Adam and Norrin might even exceed his. These three should be able to take on Flash and Zoom.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, Doom and Silver Surfer.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel girl, Eva Longoria and Geoff Johns.

2 of them could solo, 1 of them already has... (dickhead)

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since no one has said it, I will.......

BATMAN!

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, Doom and Silver Surfer.

nobody thanos level intellect or strength allowed...cause i realize doom could probably destroy with prep lol

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Sun, Barry Allen, and Silver Surfer can probably take them.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Super Adaptoid. With 5 days prep, speed doesn't even affect them (due to shields) and the flashes are easily wiped from existence. Oh and Super Adaptoid would have their powers. All 4 of their powers combined.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Adaptoid could solo, he copied the power of a Cosmic Cube and the Quantum Bands in like his one day of glory and had to be tricked into shutting down

Given 5 days with a competent assistant he could take over marvel with incredible ease

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333: i thought he was the limit.

Oh sorry lol, I meant that people his level and higher cant be used, including him. Sorry for confusion lol

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, they basically have an unlimited amount of time to go in the future to get any sort of technology they want. Can't tehy just steal the worlogog?

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep.

John Constantine and Dr. Doom.

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points