#1 Posted by WillPayton (9693 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC: Alan Scott, Black Adam, Despero, Obsidian, Superboy Prime w/ armor

vs

Team Marvel:

Dr Strange, Hulk, Iron Man, Ms Marvel, Sentry, Thor, Vision, Wonder Man
Cyclops, Iceman, Jean Grey, Prof X, Rogue, Storm
Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Mr Fantastic, Thing
Beta Ray Bill, Nova Prime, Quasar, Silver Surfer

Team DC are all pre-52, all bloodlusted. Team Marvel are all in-character. Win by KO, death, or permanent incapacitation.

Can the DC team take out the combined Marvel forces? Who wins, and who's left alive?

#2 Posted by comic_book_fan (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel team wins but they will be very few left

#3 Edited by green_skaar (4534 posts) - - Show Bio

That's going to be tough for Marvel. With DC bloodlusted SBP is going to one shot a lot of Team Marvel, very fast. Making matters worse, Marvel is in character, so heavy-weights like Silver Surfer, Thor and Sentry will not be at full killing potential right away.

Marvel's main hope stems from Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Thor and Sentry however with many of them jobbing in character, by the time they take this fight seriously it might be too late.

#4 Edited by termiteone4ever (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

The Villians for sure . Guaranteed

I dont see no one the marvel Team who can stop this team with out instant BFR even then Thats almost mission impossible with Prime . I am sure the title said blood lusted nuff said . Prime for the over Kill the rest doesnt even need to fight . No body here cant survive lobotomy thats all i can see happening

#5 Edited by comic_book_fan (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever:

sufer and wonderman could survive it.

and sentry thor surfer quasar nova and bill are all fast enough to keep up with dc guys.

#6 Posted by dondave (38781 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scott and Despero can mind-control most of them. Villains ftw

#7 Edited by _Atomikill_ (4339 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains easily.

#8 Posted by Jeronimo (729 posts) - - Show Bio

There is enough cannon fodder for the Marvel heavy hitters to wake up to what's going on and defeat team DC.

Team Marvel FTW.

#9 Posted by Pierpat (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeronimo: enough?

How much time does a bloodlusted pre flashpoint kriptonian need?

A split second?

Alot depends on the version of Jean.

#10 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

man that is a ton of heavy hitters for marvel. having said that DC team wins this.

#11 Edited by thanosii (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

Quaser has nanosecond reaction time which is faster than everyone here but SBP, he also drains and bfr in character. All he does is create a shield around the team which he has done before iirc. Jean mind rapes everyone here she has better feats in tp than Alan and Despero plus she iirc it's been said none can defeat her pheonix raptor ( not to be confused with pheonix force). Plus with Planet level tp of Sentry , Surfer and Strange. Marvel takes this handily

#12 Posted by beatboks1 (7410 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

Quaser has nanosecond reaction time which is faster than everyone here but SBP

You are aware that Obsidian's shadow absorbs time and Alan Scot manipulates it right. They both do that in character so bloodlusted no problem. They have also both out reacted DCU speedsters who are also nanosecond reaction. Despero also has super speed and has matched Flash before and reacted to a blitzing one. so it's NOT faster than all but SBP, in fact BA is the only one here that will be slower than Quasar.

All he does is create a shield around the team which he has done before iirc

Which is supposed to do what exactly ?? Obie can phase through anything and travel anywhere by the shadowlands. Alan can phase also. I'm not sure if Despero still can (haven't read his last appearances) but courtesy of his matter manipulation he could also phase

Jean mind rapes everyone here she has better feats in tp than Alan and Despero plus she iirc it's been said none can defeat her pheonix raptor ( not to be confused with pheonix force). Plus with Planet level tp of Sentry , Surfer and Strange. Marvel takes this handily

This is possible but also able to be countered depending on how it plays. Alan has no specific protection from TP but he has a very strong will and is able to fight it. For example while expelled from his body he could fight against Krona to control it even though Krona was powerful enough TP wise at the time to mentally dominate ALL the Guardians of the universe. While Brainwave Jr created a complete new reality around him Alan was able to break free to the real world through force of will. Besides which being bloodlusted he will have the starheart entity in control who's resistance to tp is vastly greater. On the other hand between Alan and Todd and Despero they can possess the souls and completely control dozens of the Marvel heroes. As for Despero his best feat is to Telepathically subjugate a planet. He has also owned the combined TP of MMH and Aquaman. When you consider that in order to defeat D'Kay D'Razz MMH drew on every emotion of everyone on Earth and flooded D'kay with them to defeat her. He may not be Jean level but he'll be able to give her some trouble.

Bloodlusted shortly after the battle starts it's possible Silver Surfer, Quasar, Thor, Sentry, Nova Prime and a few others may be fighting for the DC villains

I'm not really sure how to call this. I comes down to how quickly they draw on the possession card IMO.

#13 Posted by DeathandGrim (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains

Black Adam and Supe Prime not holding back literally turn a majority of the Marvel team into origami

#14 Posted by GhostRider2 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel, anyway some of them are useless, better exlcude them and make the rest bloodlusted.Better fight but Marvel still wins.

#15 Edited by dorukesin (6850 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERBOY PRIME with his armor,bloodlusted Alan and Teth is enough

They could beat the sh*t out of team in nanosecond

#16 Posted by GhostRider2 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: BA isn't beating Surfer and prime is lucky because he is in character.

#17 Posted by dorukesin (6850 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: BA isn't beating Surfer and prime is lucky because he is in character.

with his ring and armor,SBP wrecks SS character or not

#18 Edited by GhostRider2 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: are you aware that SS can drain?Morals off SS would kill him after he has some fun.Black holes, matter manipulation, telepathy, astral plane and more.SS is on another level than him, with no morals.

#19 Posted by dorukesin (6850 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: are you aware that SS can drain?Morals off SS would kill him after he has some fun.Black holes, matter manipulation, telepathy, astral plane and more.SS is on another level than him, with no morals.

nothing for SBP who's moving faster than speed of light

#20 Edited by GhostRider2 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by thanosii (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: you maybe right but as you already aware if 80% of the team die then the remaining 20 have no choice but be bloodlusted.

So that's Sentry going void or accessing him and I'm certain void has better control of darkness than osbidian.

Strange summoning Zom or vishanti who are above Alan

Surfer, Quaser, Nova Prime going berserk on SBP

Thor, BRB, Iceman and Jean running interference where needed.

Having fodder on the team actually makes it stronger

#22 Posted by Jbourne_32 (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange Solos

#23 Posted by darklord_apoc (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

D.C team probably wins unless Jean Grey gets the P.F? Didnt they now say that she always had the P.F in her?

#24 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (1832 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

Quaser has nanosecond reaction time which is faster than everyone here but SBP

1. You are aware that Obsidian's shadow absorbs time and Alan Scot manipulates it right. They both do that in character so bloodlusted no problem. They have also both out reacted DCU speedsters who are also nanosecond reaction. Despero also has super speed and has matched Flash before and reacted to a blitzing one. so it's NOT faster than all but SBP, in fact BA is the only one here that will be slower than Quasar.

All he does is create a shield around the team which he has done before iirc

Which is supposed to do what exactly ?? Obie can phase through anything and travel anywhere by the shadowlands. Alan can phase also. I'm not sure if Despero still can (haven't read his last appearances) but courtesy of his matter manipulation he could also phase

Jean mind rapes everyone here she has better feats in tp than Alan and Despero plus she iirc it's been said none can defeat her pheonix raptor ( not to be confused with pheonix force). Plus with Planet level tp of Sentry , Surfer and Strange. Marvel takes this handily

This is possible but also able to be countered depending on how it plays. Alan has no specific protection from TP but he has a very strong will and is able to fight it. For example while expelled from his body he could fight against Krona to control it even though Krona was powerful enough TP wise at the time to mentally dominate ALL the Guardians of the universe. While Brainwave Jr created a complete new reality around him Alan was able to break free to the real world through force of will. Besides which being bloodlusted he will have the starheart entity in control who's resistance to tp is vastly greater. On the other hand between Alan and Todd and Despero they can possess the souls and completely control dozens of the Marvel heroes. As for Despero his best feat is to Telepathically subjugate a planet. He has also owned the combined TP of MMH and Aquaman. When you consider that in order to defeat D'Kay D'Razz MMH drew on every emotion of everyone on Earth and flooded D'kay with them to defeat her. He may not be Jean level but he'll be able to give her some trouble.

Bloodlusted shortly after the battle starts it's possible Silver Surfer, Quasar, Thor, Sentry, Nova Prime and a few others may be fighting for the DC villains

I'm not really sure how to call this. I comes down to how quickly they draw on the possession card IMO.

1. I am just going to say that it has been repeatedly said by DC fans that time manipulation doesn't matter if the person can't manipulate time before the other person gets to them. I don't agree I am just saying that the logic regarding time manipulation needs to be kept consistent.

I mean the other day people were arguing for Flash beating Odin even though Odin has been shown to manipulate time.

#25 Edited by beatboks1 (7410 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: It has never been said by me, why should I be held to a comment made by other debaters? That's just not logical. If I was the one who made such claims and then said this than you could call me on it, but I'm mot. Besides which I already stated that all of them bar black Adam have reacted to Flashes.

#26 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

should add Zarathos to marvel.

#27 Edited by XiiX (9111 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards the villains.

#28 Posted by pooty (11537 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted does not mean everyone will try to kill quickly. Bloodlusted does not mean out of character. when BA was bloodlusted in WW3 plenty of people were able to tag him. Plenty of people tagged SBP. Speed is not a deciding factor here. That said, to many people for me to make a decision about

#29 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio

You're talking about no morals which has zero merit here. SS's awareness isn't instantaneous. A bloodlusted Adam can take a morals on SS.

#30 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1832 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: It has never been said by me, why should I be held to a comment made by other debaters? That's just not logical. If I was the one who made such claims and then said this than you could call me on it, but I'm mot. Besides which I already stated that all of them bar black Adam have reacted to Flashes.

Not the point I was making.

#31 Edited by thanosii (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: A bloodlusted Adam still loses to a morals on BRB ( who has no morals) the bottom line here is only Sentry, Strange, Surfer, Jean, Quaser and Vision are needed to win this bloodlusted.

And they will be when the others die

despero has already had his brains phased out, For others look at 21 how they win. If you think DC wins you have to say how

#32 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: I was just counting Ghost Rider2's argument. He was talking about Silver Surfer being bloodlusted, when he isn't in this encounter.

#33 Edited by darkseid1006 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone who can will be mind controlled (which is a lot of them) and will turn on the ones who can't this way most the team dies the rest are weakened but the villains are still full performance and ready to squash marvel while the song don't stop me now is going on in the background

#34 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1179 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP with armor solos

#35 Posted by LightenUpWillYa (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily Marvel Heroes win, DC is too outnumbered and some of them may even have a chance to take all out solo if they are at their prime.

#36 Posted by thanosii (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkseid1006: who of the villains is on the level of Jean, Xavier, Sentry, Strange or Surfer.

The more likely event is Jean mindrapes Adam and SBP to fight their teammates, know the characters before suggesting who beats who in tp

#37 Posted by UNKNOWNUSER101 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains got some big guns, I'll go with them for now

#38 Posted by UNKNOWNUSER101 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: in terms of tp, despero is on their level I'd say, but to be honest jean and Xavier r dead in the first microsecond and sentry hasn't really demonstrated offensive tp, at least as far as I remember

#39 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5608 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight 50-60% of Marvel Team may die but they'll win eventually, too many heavy hitters. I don't know why people keep talking about SS bring morals on when he kills when necessary anyway.

#40 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

woah i just noticed the dc villains are bloodllusted. thats not fair lol

the xmen and fantastic 4 all get one shotted in the blink of an eye.

#41 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

That's going to be tough for Marvel. With DC bloodlusted SBP is going to one shot a lot of Team Marvel, very fast. Making matters worse, Marvel is in character, so heavy-weights like Silver Surfer, Thor and Sentry will not be at full killing potential right away.

Marvel's main hope stems from Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Thor and Sentry however with many of them jobbing in character, by the time they take this fight seriously it might be too late.

I concur. I see this going either way but would give a majority to villains.

#42 Posted by darkseid1006 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: despero could rape jean and xavier if he needed to he's a better TP'er and sentry TP stuff mean nothing

#43 Edited by RetconCrisis (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scott isn't a villain, his entity, the Starheart, is.

I'm thinking Villains can clear.

#44 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains

#45 Posted by tensor (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains

#46 Posted by WillPayton (9693 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scott isn't a villain, his entity, the Starheart, is.

I'm thinking Villains can clear.

When he's bloodlusted the Starheart takes over and he becomes a villain.

#47 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

villains win they have a bloodlusted SBP and Alan scott those two can one shot more than half of the marvel team in an instant. then you have the unfairness of having the marvel team in character. making thor and SS almost useless against these blood lusted high tiers.

IMO villains win without much trouble at all, seeing as most of the marvel team will be one shotted. then the rest of them will be uber blitz'd and sooner or later taken down.

it comes down to a IN CHARACTER SS, Sentry (maybe), BRB, Thor , WM (maybe), Nova , and Quasar Vs the BLOOD LUSTED villians

#48 Posted by sophia89 (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

lets say the villians start killing and oneshoting most of marvel,that is going to make some of them be bloodlusted and angry.now what does dc team has to stop

DARK PHONIX

VOID SENTRY

BLOODLUSTED SILVER SURFER

#49 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Superboy Prime still weak against kryptonite? Additionally, does he require solar radiation? Because Quasar can solo him if those two statements still hold true.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#50 Posted by jashro44 (23690 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Is Superboy Prime still weak against kryptonite? Additionally, does he require solar radiation? Because Quasar can solo him if those two statements still hold true.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pretty sure he is weak to kryptonite and I know he needs solar energy. All though super boy is probably the least of the marvel teams problems.