Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alan Scott (bloodlusted)

No Caption Provided

vs

Darkseid

No Caption Provided

Random encounter, standard pre-52 versions, standard equipment.

Who wins?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darn, can a mod move this to the battles section?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Bruxae

While you wait for the move ill put a vote up for Alan.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Since its here I will go with Darkseid. I like that picture of him.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AweSam

Spite. You clearly hate Darkseid.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meh, i'll go with alan

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan easily

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Alan Scott isn't beating Darkseid, but he'd lose to a bloodlusted Pre-52 Alan Scot

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Standard Darkseid loses, Final Crisis Darkseid wins.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

What has Alan Scott done new 52?

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does "bloodlusted" even mean?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

What has Alan Scott done new 52?

Nothing impressive, just the standard Green Lantern blast and some energy constructs, nothing to say he could beat Pre-52 Darkseid

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Pre-52 Darkseid was quite the Jobber so, I'm not sure any of his feats actually mean anything. And I have no real knowledge of Alan Scott outside of the current Earth 2. sooo, if someone could help me out with him, it would be much appreciated.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: a bloodlusted pre 52 Alan is possessed by the starheart entity and a high level being. in this state durin Blackest night he possessed and controlled Dr Fate, Obsidian, Miss Martian, and others ti figh for him. he fought simultaineously on different points on the moon the JSA, the JSA All Stars, the JLA while also fighting Supergirl and Powergirl on earth ( Laughing at their best blows) also controling the very forces of nature keeping the likes of Captain Atom, Firestorm and others busy around the globe fighting tornados tidal waves and blizards he created. he also empowered a prison guard with complete control over gravity and possessed him to fight for him elsewhere.

hope that helps

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

why? he looks fat

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mrdecepticonleader said:

why? he looks fat

Just like the pick as all jeesh. And Darkseid has always seemed like a broad guy too.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid ftw

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Pre-52 Versions ... Alan Scott wins.

Alan is more powerful at his strongest and angriest in Post Crisis...pretty sure that's during the Blackest Night arc. Sentinel was straight scary then, too OP. I swear he could even turn the head of GDS Darkseid with all that power he was putting out. Post-Crisis Darkseid is powerful, but not that powerful. Beatboks1 already gave a short rundown of what happened during Blackest Night, Darkseid is good and if writers hadn't abused him over the years he would be getting a good shot here, but not this time.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Onemoreposter

The Alan voters are crazy. No one said Starheart. Additionally, we don't know what sort of effect the Omega beams would have on the Starheart energy. The Omega effect might be able to manipulate Alan on a molecular level as easily as it did the Cyborg or Doomsday.

Even if Alan is blood lusted, DS is more ruthless and more experienced. Now, I'm sure GL gets his licks in but:

• Darkseid wins: 8/10

Darkseid is always a high level opponent who occasionally gets jobbed when a writer is being lazy. I see @ancient_0f_days: @beatboks1 quoting feats from Blackest Night instead of how Alan is generally portrayed. In that case DS should have the Anti-Life equation since he had that in his last canon pre-52 appearance and DS with ALE stomps.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By beatboks1

@onemoreposter said:

The Alan voters are crazy. No one said Starheart. A

A yeah it's stated in OP

@willpayton said:

Alan Scott (bloodlusted)

Bloodlusted IS starheart, it's when it takes over. That was what happened in Blackest Night. Hense the reason for bringing it up. I keep saying threads shouldn't be made with Alan bloodlusted but no one seems to listen.

The Omega effect might be able to manipulate Alan on a molecular level as easily as it did the Cyborg or Doomsday.

Since when is energy molecular?? Alan IS living energy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The last one is the perfect example. Litereally showing his form is pure magic energy.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I unno, DS's beams have hurt the Spectre...

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onemoreposter said:

The Alan voters are crazy. No one said Starheart. A

A yeah it's stated in OP

@willpayton said:

Alan Scott (bloodlusted)

Bloodlusted IS starheart, it's when it takes over. That was what happened in Blackest Night. Hense the reason for bringing it up. I keep saying threads shouldn't be made with Alan bloodlusted but no one seems to listen.

The Omega effect might be able to manipulate Alan on a molecular level as easily as it did the Cyborg or Doomsday.

Since when is energy molecular?? Alan IS living energy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The last one is the perfect example. Litereally showing his form is pure magic energy.

Darkseid's Omega Beams have hurt pure energy beings before, such as a weakened Anti-Monitor (in his energy form).

Now, that's not to say the standard version of Darkseid wins. He probably wouldn't. But getting hit with the OB would certainly do damage to Alan.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Alan Scott's greatest battle feat, has he ever beat anybody as powerful as darkseid

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: a starheart posessed nlood lusted Alan soloed every hero on earth. when not blood lusted he has destroyed a god who absorbed the power of over 50 heroes. he has also defeated Mordru several times ( who is DS level)

he has fought Neron and other Hell lords and in fact fought all of hell. he closed a dimensional fisure that threatened all realities from every side. he has faced Extant and others like King of tears who are above DS level with the JSA

@comicstooge: @thedarklordpandamonium: I wasnt commenting on Alan not getting hurt i was replying to someone who said DS' Omega beams would affect Alan on a molecular level. since he doesnt have molecules that wont happen now will it.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: a starheart posessed nlood lusted Alan soloed every hero on earth. when not blood lusted he has destroyed a god who absorbed the power of over 50 heroes. he has also defeated Mordru several times ( who is DS level)

he has fought Neron and other Hell lords and in fact fought all of hell. he closed a dimensional fisure that threatened all realities from every side. he has faced Extant and others like King of tears who are above DS level with the JSA

@comicstooge: @thedarklordpandamonium: I wasnt commenting on Alan not getting hurt i was replying to someone who said DS' Omega beams would affect Alan on a molecular level. since he doesnt have molecules that wont happen now will it.

Ah, I misunderstood. Sorry about that.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Even if Alan is blood lusted, DS is more ruthless and more experienced. Now, I'm sure GL gets his licks in but:"

sorry I missed that part the first time around. this almist made me laugh when I read it.

1. how is DS more experience than an entity of magic that has existed sinse the dawn of time.

2 how is he more ruthless than said entity whos sole purpose in existence is to whipe it out while DS wants to rule. Starheart has stated many times that it simply wants to destroy everything.

I think the thing @onemoreposter keeps missing is the "bloodlusted Alan" = Starheart. Alan cant give in to his emotions that way without it taking over

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@comicstooge: Even the final crisis Darkseid, we hear a lot about his potential but we dont see much. He ended up getting snugged to death by Superman, he also was clearly struggling against Superman in countdown, got beaten by Orion. Its easy to hang on to hyperbole, but feats on the same series was meh!

What is Alan Scott's greatest battle feat, has he ever beat anybody as powerful as darkseid

He soloed the DC Earth, making a mockery of Justice League. He has beaten Mordru, and i honestly count him as being more powerful. Heck when Starheart was stolen by Eclipso he used that to not only beat but kill Spectre. Thats saying a lot.

Thats not including his time manipulation, reality warping etc.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

can some one add some scans of what pre 52 alan scott can do??

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Scott under these conditions would beat Darkseid...

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By beatboks1

@patrat18 said:

can some one add some scans of what pre 52 alan scott can do??

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Onemoreposter

@beatboks1: Starheart possessed Alan =/= blood lusted Alan. If the OP meant for this to be Alan Scott possessed by the Starheart then that is what they would have said.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onemoreposter: try reading the character, that is exactly what it is. Alan needed to retain will power to keep the starheart entity in check. post the blackest night story line he stated repeatedly that this was required. if he was bloodlusted he isn't retaining and focusing will now is he?

the one and only time post coie that he gets blood lusted he looses control of the starheart and it takes him over. he states repeatedly afterward that he needs to keep part of his will containing the starheart.

there are only 2 other times of Alan becoming bloodlusted in the character history ( both pre COIE) one was stream of ruthlessness and the other was when he believed Brainwave had killed all his friends. both these were well before the post crisis story where he absorbed all the starheart to contain it and was upgraded in power.

Franky it wouldnt matter if it wasnt starheart entity the only times he's been driven by emotion ( his wifes soul in hell and his son turned evil) he displayed damn near the exact same power levels. one of those was his only multiversal level feat.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Scott stomps him into omega-paste.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you have the scans of Alan and JSA fight Extant and King of Tears?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Std Alan loses 9/10

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan

Luzifer_Ztari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Luzifer_Ztari

Alan.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan has the most votes thus far, including mine.