Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

in metropolis.Adam is trying to capture Supes and doesn't want to kill him.While Supes was near the sun(NOT Sun dipped) and Blood Lusted.Superman gets the "Surprise" and "Home-Field" advantages here.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WDW

Black Adam. Blood lusted or not superman probably can not overcome BA's magic advantage

Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cats

I'm going with superman. 

He holds back alottttt, so him bloodlusted is kinda scary :O....................

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valtot

blood lusted not many people releize what hes capable of when willing to kill, he could phase his hand right threw black adam killing him, steadily take the fight to the sun as hes just gonna be getting stronger on the way, stay invisible in the sky till he finds the right moment than kill him. Create super friction generating high amounts of lightning changing him back though im not sure if this works on adam as its only happened a few times to certain marvels, knock black adam out by grabbing him and vibrating at extreme levels,

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

BA
spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By spawn devil

Well, in the trailer for DCUO. That Superman in that pic (bloodlusted) owned Black Adam.   

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@spawn devil: Made this thread because of that trailer.Pre-Ordered the game :D
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mercy_
@spawn devil said:
" Well, in the trailer for DCUO. That Superman in that pic (bloodlusted) owned Black Adam.   
"
He was also sun-dipped. 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Valtot
@spawn devil:
yes but the game is just based off who DC thinks would win not fanboy opinions
spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spawn devil
@The Dark Huntress said:

" @spawn devil said:

" Well, in the trailer for DCUO. That Superman in that pic (bloodlusted) owned Black Adam.   

"
He was also sun-dipped.  "
Well, yeah, you're right. So, I think this fight can go either way with Superman not sun-dipped. Probably a 6/10 for Supes though. With him Sun-dipped, I think it would be more like a 9/10 -10/10.
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @spawn devil: Made this thread because of that trailer.Pre-Ordered the game :D "

I know, it's awesome. =D
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@spawn devil: You got the game?And if you do,PS3 or Com?
spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spawn devil
@MarvelJackAss433: PS3.
WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WDW
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @WDW: when he is blood lusted no one can stop him!!!!!!!!! "
Wonder Woman did Twice.....Black Adam should win this
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@WDW: I wouldn't think he'd ever be blood-lusted to Diana.
@spawn devil:
Awesome.This game is like the only total RPG online game for a console ever.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mercy_
@spawn devil: O_o You think Supes wins against a blood-lusted Black Adam? 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Valtot
@spawn devil:
that wasnt a sun dipping..... that was a sun boost from being close to it if he had touched the sun the fight would of ended instantly not a few seconds 

sun boosted/ amped is just being near it like he was than he gets a bit stronger thanks to being near his energy source 

sun dipped is when he goes inside it but not into the middle for a few seconds which atleast doubles his power 

sun soaked is when he goes to the core of the sun and hits superboy prime sorta levels   

sun soaked superman>< note when getting sun boosted his morals slowly dissapear depending on the boost and he thinks about killing people all the time

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WDW
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @WDW: I wouldn't think he'd ever be blood-lusted to Diana.
NO he would not. However, Diana fought him in a  bloodlusted state while he thought she was Doomsday
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Valtot
@WDW:

i wouldnt count that as a proper fight as she was didnt wanna go for the kill him while he thought she was doomsday so he fought with just brute force and her magic equipment allowed her to win, if they were to have a proper fight it would be superman vs wonderwoman both focused going to kill the other not blood lusted and have it in 2 rounds first both no extra equipment second both get equipment for example wonderwoman gets tiara, gauntlets, sword while superman gets his kryptonian tech like phantom zone arrows, kryptonian armour (solar suit/ kryptonian war armour) that would be a cool fight i might make a thread for it to debate on
spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spawn devil
@The Dark Huntress said:

" @spawn devil: O_o You think Supes wins against a blood-lusted Black Adam?  "

Does it say Black Adam is bloodlusted? Because the only thing I read is that Superman is bloodlusted. In that case, of course BA wins.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mercy_
@spawn devil said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @spawn devil: O_o You think Supes wins against a blood-lusted Black Adam?  "
Does it say Black Adam is bloodlusted? Because the only thing I read is that Superman is bloodlusted. "
<_< I misread. 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Valtot
@spawn devil:
black adam doesnt have much morals and superman is blood lusted so superman as hed phase his hand threw adam or just grab him when he shazams reverting him to human form than squeeze him till he pops, or take the fight into out of space where superman has a major advantage  
WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WDW
@Valtot said:

" @WDW: i wouldnt count that as a proper fight as she was didnt wanna go for the kill him while he thought she was doomsday so he fought with just brute force  and her magic equipment allowed her to win

Proper fight? Wonder Woman Won using her standard equipment while he was bloodlusted trying to kill her.....As far as using Brute force thats all superman uses...... she will always have that equipment.....of course Superman would win if they both fought "naked" Anyway this is about Black Adam and Superman.

Does anyone have any Feats or scans of superman being bloodlusted and therefore able do stuff he is normally not able to do?

Does anyone have feats of superman usings something other than brute force to win a fight? I know there are some out there but 99% of the time its brute force
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Valtot
@MarvelJackAss433:
yes though superman blood lusted doesnt hold back as shown when he blacked out wonderwoman when he got a hit threw as he couldnt hit her good because of her gauntlets now wonderwoman stalemated billy physically who was mind controlled so using his full strength, now billy = captain marvel but not holding back so wonderwoman could mimic that feat on black adam, wonderwoman matches black adam that means superman blood lusted could replicate that feat even know hitting marvels and getting hit by them hurts a little more thanks to them being a magical being though thats overcome easily thanks to the sun boost and superman gets a suprise anyway. So superman going lightspeed hits black adam with all his might black adam goes flying to across the the world (supermans shown to hit orion across the world while out to kill him), than when black adams getting back up superman phases his hand threw black adam than if black adam survives that (if he does), he takes him into the sun
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Valtot
@WDW:
i do but not blood lusted, though superman being near the sun boosting himself gets bloodlusted in the sense he wants to kill people but still uses his head so im guessing thats the sorta personality hes at in this fight so this fights would count

phases threw doomsdays attacks using something other than brute force

staying invisible for a long time to avoid attention could also use to attack his target invisibly

instead of physicall beating up cyborb he phases his hand threw him than phases again blowing him up (hes half organic incase anyone uses a hes metal arguement on that feat)

fighting skillfully during a battle against another kryptonian showing he took hits to study his moves than took him out in a couple of taps with his highly devoped martain arts 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By entropy_aegis

I would love to see supes try that tactic on cyborg now. 
and adam wins.
WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WDW
@Valtot said:

" @WDW:
i do but not blood lusted, though superman being near the sun boosting himself gets bloodlusted in the sense he wants to kill people but still uses his head so im guessing thats the sorta personality hes at in this fight so this fights would count

phases threw doomsdays attacks using something other than brute force

staying invisible for a long time to avoid attention could also use to attack his target invisibly

instead of physicall beating up cyborb he phases his hand threw him than phases again blowing him up (hes half organic incase anyone uses a hes metal arguement on that feat)

fighting skillfully during a battle against another kryptonian showing he took hits to study his moves than took him out in a couple of taps with his highly devoped martain arts 

"

Ok these are the ones I have already seen.... There is a debate with most of it being PIS I will not comment on what I think.

I hear a lot about Superman being bloodlusted and being able to do almost anything and beat anyone because he is. I am just wondering where all the feats to support it are. Thats why for now I say BLACK ADAM will win with superman bloodlusted or not using his magic abilities,
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Valtot
@WDW:

hes sun boosted making him a bit blood lusted so basically superman holds back 90% of the time and only lets loose when mind controlled but even than hes not thinking straight so he cant use his full power+ his super intelligence, this is superman when hes in the sun amped stage so hes still thinking smart but wants to kill people so hes not holding back, when superman has shown to not hold back hes capable of physically dominating people in his own class for example orion, wonderwoman and there always needs to be outside help to stop him, so basically any feat superman has done is still useable in this state as he retains his super intelligence but just  wants to kill people. Its already been mentioned a few times that when captain marvel and superman fight captain marvel is can match superman because of the magical being side of him so it hurts a little more to hit him and hurts a little more when hit from them, this would work the same way with black adam accept supermans sun boosted stabalizing that so theres not even a magic advantage. So both going all out with no magic advantage over him superman wins as hes got the advantage in fighting skills, strength, durablity, speed, intelligence, senses- vision/ blast power, versatlity in phasing/ invisibility can one shot him with a vibrating phase threw the chest, the ability to get stronger during the fight thanks to the sun. So superman sun boosted there is 0 reason for black adam to win and superman already knows black adams weakness in the first place so the second he shazams black adams dead as its also his weakness. Its ok if you think black adam wins just give a reason based of what i just said.
WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WDW
@Valtot said

"

OFF TOPIC I think this SCAN is not a very good showing of Superman....If Superman can beat another Kryptonian so EASILY with Martial ART pressure point techniques he learned from BATMAN they why can't any other Super Strong hero who is supposed to be a better figher than Superman just do the same thing to him with EASE.

It kind of says a-lot about Krptonian physiology.... and pretty much weakens supermans position as mostly invulnerable.   I actually don't think they should have went this direction with Supermans abilities. He does not look so super with this scan.... Batman should be Batman and superman should be superman

Just my 2 cents
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#29  Edited By Outside_85

Since this is foaming at the mouth and tanned Superman against a Black Adam who wont kill, then its going to be Superman that walks away. If martian vision could 'melt' Adam's skin in WW3 then Superman wont have too many problems blasting his heads clear off his shoulders. 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Valtot
@WDW:
other kryptonians are just as powerful as he is but hes got more powerful solar powers, and mastery of his powers, bty superman can do these sorta things now because his mind works at light speed and current superman is a very tactical fighter, other super strong fighters fighting superman still get pumbled by his superour strength so they cant use there full fighting abilities hence nothing like that ever happens to him because there normaly focused on just trying to escape his blitzing  punches capable of smashing a mountains with each hit
WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WDW
@Valtot said:
" @WDW: other kryptonians are just as powerful as he is but hes got more powerful solar powers, and mastery of his powers, bty superman can do these sorta things now because his mind works at light speed and current superman is a very tactical fighter, other super strong fighters fighting superman still get pumbled by his superour strength so they cant use there full fighting abilities hence nothing like that ever happens to him because there normaly focused on just trying to escape his blitzing  punches capable of smashing a mountains with each hit "
What I am saying is Beings like Black Adam, Captain Marvel, and certainly Wonder Woman, ETC are all strong and fast enough to use pressure point tactics to take him down....based on that scan.... if he can do it to a fellow Kryptonian so easily.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Valtot
@WDW:
black adam and captain marvel couldnt wonderwoman yes if she studied pressure point combat which im not sure if she did youd probalby know if she did, those people couldnt do it to superman cause hes mastered that form of combat and is smarter and thinks faster than them so hes got a better chance anyway
WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WDW
@Valtot said:
" @WDW: black adam and captain marvel couldnt wonderwoman yes if she studied pressure point combat which im not sure if she did youd probalby know if she did, those people couldnt do it to superman cause hes mastered that form of combat and is smarter and thinks faster than them so hes got a better chance anyway "
I totally agree they could not.... just saying its something nobody would have thought possible until that scan surfaced.... I certainly would never have guessed superman could be defeated with someone more skilled in pressure point tactics then him.

I am sure he will never be beaten like that EVER in comics.... but just makes me think... hummm.
untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By untammed
@Cats said:
" I'm going with superman.  He holds back alottttt, so him bloodlusted is kinda scary :O.................... "
still think BA could take em
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pooty
@untammed:   What feats does BA have other than fighting people who are holding back? IMO a bloodlusted Supes beats a bloodlusted BA. 
why do you think BA wins?
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NEEK_03

@Valtot said:

@WDW: hes sun boosted making him a bit blood lusted so basically superman holds back 90% of the time and only lets loose when mind controlled but even than hes not thinking straight so he cant use his full power+ his super intelligence, this is superman when hes in the sun amped stage so hes still thinking smart but wants to kill people so hes not holding back, when superman has shown to not hold back hes capable of physically dominating people in his own class for example orion, wonderwoman and there always needs to be outside help to stop him, so basically any feat superman has done is still useable in this state as he retains his super intelligence but just wants to kill people. Its already been mentioned a few times that when captain marvel and superman fight captain marvel is can match superman because of the magical being side of him so it hurts a little more to hit him and hurts a little more when hit from them, this would work the same way with black adam accept supermans sun boosted stabalizing that so theres not even a magic advantage. So both going all out with no magic advantage over him superman wins as hes got the advantage in fighting skills, strength, durablity, speed, intelligence, senses- vision/ blast power, versatlity in phasing/ invisibility can one shot him with a vibrating phase threw the chest, the ability to get stronger during the fight thanks to the sun. So superman sun boosted there is 0 reason for black adam to win and superman already knows black adams weakness in the first place so the second he shazams black adams dead as its also his weakness. Its ok if you think black adam wins just give a reason based of what i just said.

Bump.

And i agree with this.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman due to speed.

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spawn_devil: Maybe because he just came from the sun and his fully rest and powered. Otherwise an bloodlusted can't

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, faster, stronger, better wide range attacks and of course not being held back by morals makes this a fight Black Adam doesn't want to get into