jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jasraj

the dracula from blade, and the blood god from blade 

personally, i think this fight would be awsome! 

so, who wins?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jasraj

anyone?
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By D3athstroke

Who is Blood God ?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By velle37
@D3athstroke said:
"Who is Blood God ? "

I think he's talking about La Magra in the first Blade movie, that vamps were trying to summon, but Blade prevented it..... 

I've never heard of it in comics.. But it is a cool idea.......
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By D3athstroke

Dracula Stomps That Guy

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jasraj
@D3athstroke said:
"Dracula Stomps That Guy "

i dont think so
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khorne wins.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jasraj
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"Khorne wins. "

i presume you mean the blood god?, in blade he was reffered to La Marga.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
"Khorne wins. "

Blade, not WH40K...his name is La Magra, and Drake would win... He would drink La Magra.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jasraj
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"Khorne wins. "
Blade, not WH40K...his name is La Magra, and Drake would win... He would drink La Magra. "

i dont think he can, come on where talking about a vampire god here, i doubt dracula could do anything, it could be other way around
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jasraj

here is what i got from wikipedia, could be wrong, there is a chance 

La Marga 

• Far superior strength and speed from that of a regular vampire
  • Red, bulging eyes
  • Instant regeneration of lost limbs
  • Impervious to silver due to Blade's blood
  • The ability to walk during the day due to Blade's blood
  • The ability to turn any humans in his path into vampires instantly. (This is open to debate since Dr. Karen Jenson was in the same area where La Magra and Blade's battle took place and was not instantly turned, though it's a probability that La Magra needs to concentrate his powers in order to achieve the turning.)
  • The ability to control minds, matter and the elements. (Gained from the Faustinas tribe)
  • The ability to shed his skin, turning into a ball of fire to stalk his prey methodically. (Gained from the Ligaroo tribe.)

The majority of these powers were never seen or mentioned in the film since Frost's reign as La Magra was short-lived, but it is believed that since all of the pure bloods' spirits lived within Frost's body, he would have gained their abilities as well.     

this could all be wrong, correct me if it is, please 

anyway 

i dont see dracula (drake) winning angainst a vampire blood god

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AMS

If we are arguing comics then Dracula because nothing puts the guy down forever, he just keeps coming back in even more crazier styles than before.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jasraj
@AMS said:

"If we are arguing comics then Dracula because nothing puts the guy down forever, he just keeps coming back in even more crazier styles than before. "

No, were not talking comics, La Marga isnt in the comics 

were on about the movies 

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By D3athstroke

So This is Movie Dracula ?
Then Blood god Can Win This

Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@jasraj said:
"

La Marga 

• Red, bulging eyes
  • The ability to turn any humans in his path into vampires instantly. (This is open to debate since Dr. Karen Jenson was in the same area where La Magra and Blade's battle took place and was not instantly turned, though it's a probability that La Magra needs to concentrate his powers in order to achieve the turning.)
  • The ability to control minds, matter and the elements. (Gained from the Faustinas tribe)
  • The ability to shed his skin, turning into a ball of fire to stalk his prey methodically. (Gained from the Ligaroo tribe.)

The majority of these powers were never seen or mentioned in the film since Frost's reign as La Magra was short-lived, but it is believed that since all of the pure bloods' spirits lived within Frost's body, he would have gained their abilities as well.     

anyway 

"

Okay I will correct you... La Magra was not a vampire at all... La Magra was a blood demon, created through a ritual designed by Vampires around 1'000 years after Drake became disgusted with the world, and went into hidding. Read the books, they tell you more of the stroy, true La Magra was not in the comics, however the paper back novals did, and theey went into great detail, about how La Magra was just the Blood Demon brought to life, by the souls of the True Blood families.... Decon was taken over by La Magra, however he was not complete, because Decons blonde tart of a girl friend, killed one of the True Bloods, which is why La Magra died from Blades attack, something they didn't explain well in the movie, La Magra was not fully restored and was caught between realms.  Drake is the progenator of the Vampire Race, he is what they hoped to become from preforming the Blood Ritual for a La Magra Avatar. If the two of them were to meet, Drake would have full command over La Magra, because of the Vampire blood, and souls... A Vampire can not refuse a direct order from Drake, they lose their free will, he has command over them. In the Books even Blade felt a want to fallow him, only he is only half Vampire so his human side was able to fight off the urge. La Magra was all Vampire Blood however, Drakes grip over him would be huge.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jasraj
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"@jasraj said:
"

La Marga 

• Red, bulging eyes

anyway 

"
Okay I will correct you... La Magra was not a vampire at all... La Magra was a blood demon, created through a ritual designed by Vampires around 1'000 years after Drake became disgusted with the world, and went into hidding. Read the books, they tell you more of the stroy, true La Magra was not in the comics, however the paper back novals did, and theey went into great detail, about how La Magra was just the Blood Demon brought to life, by the souls of the True Blood families.... Decon was taken over by La Magra, however he was not complete, because Decons blonde tart of a girl friend, killed one of the True Bloods, which is why La Magra died from Blades attack, something they didn't explain well in the movie, La Magra was not fully restored and was caught between realms.  Drake is the progenator of the Vampire Race, he is what they hoped to become from preforming the Blood Ritual for a La Magra Avatar. If the two of them were to meet, Drake would have full command over La Magra, because of the Vampire blood, and souls... A Vampire can not refuse a direct order from Drake, they lose their free will, he has command over them. In the Books even Blade felt a want to fallow him, only he is only half Vampire so his human side was able to fight off the urge. La Magra was all Vampire Blood however, Drakes grip over him would be huge. "

so you think drake would win i guess, im not sure if drake could entirely control the blood god, your right he was all vampire blood, but i think he may be able to overcome drakes grip. mabye quite easily, i still think la marga could mabye overpower him 

how do you think the super vampire from blade 2 would do angainst drake?, the one that wants to kill all vampires
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AMS

@jasraj: 

If we are not talking about comics then where did you get the La Marga information from?

Seeing the guy only had a five min cameo in an alternate ending to the Blade movie.

Edit: books from the movie? If so my bad but you could at least tell people so they can look it up.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jasraj
@AMS said:
"

@jasraj: 

If we are not talking about comics then where did you get the La Marga information from?

Seeing the guy only had a five min cameo in an alternate ending to the Blade movie.

Edit: books from the movie? If so my bad but you could at least tell people so they can look it up.

"

well the only place i could get the info was from wikipedia
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@jasraj:
@AMS: 

Yes I got my information from the movie books, they had more detail's on La Magra.  You should find and read them, they were pretty good.  Okay and point stands... This fight will never really happen becuase Dracula is dead.  La Magra wasVampire blood, and souls... Dracula has command over all Vampires, in the Blade books/Movie. I don't think La Magra would be able to fight him. I say Dracula or Drake wins, based on that... If you turn that off, then It could go either way, I still say Drake could just drink him.  As far as Drake vs Nomak goes... I don't know. Drake is stronger,faster,tougher in his true form... However, I don't know what Nomacs bite would do to Drake, so this one could go either way, I guess.
Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dracula Stomps That Guy

@ams said:
If we are arguing comics then Dracula because nothing puts the guy down forever, he just keeps coming back in even more crazier styles than before.

"Khorne wins. "

Blade, not WH40K...his name is La Magra, and Drake would win... He would drink La Magra.

@jasraj:

@AMS:

Yes I got my information from the movie books, they had more detail's on La Magra. You should find and read them, they were pretty good. Okay and point stands... This fight will never really happen becuase Dracula is dead. La Magra wasVampire blood, and souls... Dracula has command over all Vampires, in the Blade books/Movie. I don't think La Magra would be able to fight him. I say Dracula or Drake wins, based on that... If you turn that off, then It could go either way, I still say Drake could just drink him. As far as Drake vs Nomak goes... I don't know. Drake is stronger,faster,tougher in his true form... However, I don't know what Nomacs bite would do to Drake, so this one could go either way, I guess.

@ams said:

@jasraj:

Seeing the guy only had a five min cameo in an alternate ending to the Blade movie.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/la-magra-the-true-power-of-the-blood-god-1810310/