#1 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

VS        

No prep 
Morals off 
Fight takes place: on Yancy Street 

#2 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
BUUUUUUUMPITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3 Posted by Rickbarry (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

Blob and Colossus. Luke Cage isn't as durable as the other three.

#4 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Colossus?

This guy right here...
#5 Posted by Rickbarry (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: I assume he means peak Colossus before the influence.

#6 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: If so, Blob >/= to Cage.

Colossus slightly > The Thing IMO. (Be one of the most amazing fights of all time if they actually fought)

#7 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless you intended for Ben to use Luke Cage like a baseball bat a la Namor, he doesn't belong here.

#8 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29: Naaaa before Cytorakk
#9 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#10 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys know this fight isn't as one sided as you thought.Ben is a great brawler and has some great feats.Also Luke is pretty durable 

ARE WE ALL FORGETTING that Blob's face is pretty vulnerable and that he moves slower than anyone else here?

#11 Posted by Rickbarry (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke might be durable, but I would say that Blob has gotten him beat in durability. Plus you have the fact that he's a great deal stronger than Cage. He'd go down in a straight up fight with Blob. Chances are he'd be the first to go down and it'd be 2 on 1.

#12 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmm, I think its comes down to Colossus vs Thing.

#13 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rickbarry said:

Luke might be durable, but I would say that Blob has gotten him beat in durability. Plus you have the fact that he's a great deal stronger than Cage. He'd go down in a straight up fight with Blob. Chances are he'd be the first to go down and it'd be 2 on 1.

He's much more faster and agile.I think he could give Blob a good pop or two in the face,and evade his blows at the same time...just my two cents
#14 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#15 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

The Team 1 =)

#16 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

If this normal Colossus I go with team 2.

#17 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger: How so? Normal Colossus and the Thing are almost equal. The Blob will beat Luke in almost every scenario. So it'll end up Blob AND Colossus vs the Thing.

#18 Edited by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

Blob is very strong and very durable but he is also really not that great of a fighter. Either member of team 2 can deal with him by outsmarting him or using his size against him.

Thing and Colossus should tie it up. That fight could last a while.

Cage and Blob go at it, Cage is much smarter, more agile, and a much better fighter, he deals with Blob and ends up helping Ben put down Colossus.

The Question is Colossus deal with both of them...

#19 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper: Luke wouldn't even be a problem to Colossus. What could he do to hurt him? A couple of punches from Colossus, and Luke would be hurt.

#20 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 because of colossus

#21 Posted by Juggy313 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins... Cage has one shotted Rhino, defeated Absorbing man, and went head to head with Hulk... He would defeat Blob, and help Thing take down Colossus...