• 85 results
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jwalser3

I don't recall Bleez using to many constructs. Or any RL for that matter(besides the human). But hasn't Skaar taken hits from Thor, and fought the Avengers?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jwalser3 said:

I don't recall Bleez using to many constructs. Or any RL for that matter(besides the human). But hasn't Skaar taken hits from Thor, and fought the Avengers?

Skarr fought the NEW Avengers. It's made up of mostly street levelers. The Thing and Ms.Marvel were the strongest members at the time.
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jwalser3

@Vance Astro said:

@jwalser3 said:

Skarr fought the NEW Avengers. It's made up of mostly street levelers. The Thing and Ms.Marvel were the strongest members at the time.

Oh okay, I thought he took a hit from Thor? But I know he fought Hulk, that has to count for something.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#54  Edited By Joygirl

Bleez CAN make constructs, she just doesn't do it very often. She likes the "copious acidic puke" thing because it generally tends to work well, but if it didn't work I'm sure she'd find a plan B.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Burmp.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Floopay

Bleez. I always side with versatility over brutality. Skaar has strength, and he has the Old Power, but Bleez has versatility, flight, range, and a lot of other factors going for her.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Joygirl

@floopay: She is also skilled -- as we have seen in Emerald Warriors, she is capable of planetary attacks and using her wings as weapons.

Sadly she hasn't done anything that cool in N52, besides breaking Fatality's constructs with raw physical power.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Floopay

@joygirl said:

@floopay: She is also skilled -- as we have seen in Emerald Warriors, she is capable of planetary attacks and using her wings as weapons.

Sadly she hasn't done anything that cool in N52, besides breaking Fatality's constructs with raw physical power.

She's also got that whole "Hot Dark Chick" thing going for her, which is kind of cool ;-)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Joygirl
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Floopay

@joygirl:

She's definitely on my "Hottest Fictional Women" list :-P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleez seems pretty cool but i haven read much on her.

Skaar has fought against the Hulk and the Juggernaut. He is immune or at least highly durable against heat sources. His old strong powers give him even greater durability and strength. Since i don't know too much about Bleez I cant really say who would win though. Also skaar has been fighting ever since he hatched out of the cacoon he was born from on an extremely hostile world so he has experience as well.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skaar.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Joygirl

@shadowx: I'll hash out her feats again really quick.

Rage of the Red Lanterns:

Is part of a large battle involving the majority of the Green and Sinestro Corps, both of which are allowed to kill. Survives the entire event and is shown killing Lanterns.

Emerald Warriors:

Tanks a blast that is explicitly stated to be at 99% power by Kilowog and Arisia at the exact same time. Is totally unharmed.

Gets caught in a bubble by Guy Gardner. As he specifically boasts about the durability of his constructs, she bursts it.

Resists telepathy from a villain who had been controlling HUNDREDS of low-level green lanterns.

Creates a dagger-construct and sends it around an ENTIRE PLANET, killing the perimeter guards with pinpoint accuracy (the dagger going straight through their heads).

Uses her wings as weapons, able to fly low and use them to sever legs with their red aura.

Slaughters some random Green Lanterns for fun.

Red Lanterns:

Fights Atros. Loses, but puts up a fight.

Destroys Fatality's (who was a Lantern-hunter before becoming a Star Sapphire) hardlight shackles and kicks her ass.

(Backstory) Slaughters scores of Sinestro Corps members.

New Guardians:

Fights Jaime Reyes in an inconclusive battle.

Fatality states that she is depending on Bleez to spearhead a large attack.

No Caption Provided

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: thanks for the feats.... this is going to be a bloody battle either way.. hmm does she have any healing factor?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowx: Yup, all RL's are pretty much invincible unless you remove the ring. Atros had his heart ripped out of his chest and was like "ow".

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: well then o-o i honestly cant decide. Although maybe Bleez gets a slight edge.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@shadowx: Yup, all RL's are pretty much invincible unless you remove the ring. Atros had his heart ripped out of his chest and was like "ow".

That's more of a durability feat for Atrocitus rather than a feat the the whole corps, during the Third Army Red Lanterns died when they had their hearts ripped out their chests

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Bleez. Skaar would have to take the ring off, and I highly doubt shed let him get close enough.

Moreover, his rage would only fuel her ring.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I was already losing interest when Third Army came around because the book was so bad. In any event, she still tanked hits from Kilowog, who one-shotted Superman.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

@floopay:

The thing about versatility>brutality is that versatility is subjective and a tad nebulous to begin with, after all just because you have lots of powers doesn't mean that any of them will be very effective. Case in point Hulk vs. Green Arrow... That's one flat archer. I see where you're coming from but that's not a good declaration to make.

Not that versatility is a bad thing at all, in fact it's indicative of creativity and style, a neccesary component of super-heroics. Even The Hulk is creative with his powerset, you'd expect him to just walk up to things and punch them which he certainly does, however he also performs these incredible leaps to increase his ability to close distances and travel, thunderclaps, ground pounds, car-fists, lampost clubs, super-breath, space-tossing, omnidirectional kinetic bursts and a whole host of envireonmental kills in order to fight.

The above of course applies to Skaar who inherited his father's brutal panache. And of coure his mother's Old Power which makes him a bit more versatile if you will. Like in Skaar Son of Hulk #1 where Skaar pulled a Naruto and created a stone statue of himself which was crushed and Skaar re-appeared totally fine a sort of Substitution Jutsu. Skaar can also manipulate the planet to create volcanic erruptions and the like, this would be an unexpected move on Skaar's part, granting him the opportunity to ge in close. Skaar also has energy projection abilities, when Sakaar was getting eaten by Galactus he lashed out with the Old Power and struck the Big G with an energy blast.

Skaar's limited energy projection combined with Bleez's lack of feats should give him the win.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk:

So I'm assuming by 'lack of feats' you mean 'survived stuff that would kill skaar'?

She's second only to atrocitus IMHO. The angrier skaar gets the stronger Bleez gets.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

I'm not denying that Bleez would be empowered by Skaar's anger, that much is incontrivertible. However just because Bleez would be boosted by Skaar's rage doesn't mean that the power-up she recieves would be in any way proportional to the power-up Skaar would recieve. A Hulk doesn't even have to be that angry to get a major power-up, The Hulk routinely beats the Abomination who starts out superior to him and he isn't exactly frothing at the mouth when he does it either.

Another thing people are forgetting is that Bleez has a limited ring charge.

Basically Skaar's rage would represent a huge advantage for Skaar and a small consolation prize for Bleez. Assuming he can't beat her outright Skaar can just run down the clock.

dakkad00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skaar takes this, 1 day prep is insane on him, since he can absorb energy from the earth (via Old Power), he would just fill up for 24 hours and destroy bleez with a single insane punch of (probably beyond) planet busting proportions.

In the scans posted in previous comments we see how he, in what is at most a couple of minutes absorbed energy from trillions of tons of tectonic plates... 24 hours of doing that is beyond strong IMO.

Rage is a no-factor with the Old Power and time to charge it.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk:

Hmm point taken.

But red lanterns are for all intents and purposes unkillable unless you take of the ring. How will skaar get around that?

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By dondave

@godtriggerhulk:

Hmm point taken.

But red lanterns are for all intents and purposes unkillable unless you take of the ring. How will skaar get around that?

They are not unkillable they can still be killed by conventional means you just have to be powerful enough, it's only Orange Lanterns who can't die

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Wait, really?

I can't remember a Red Lantern dying without their ring being removed. And isn't the only Orange Lantern Larlfleeze, because he killed the rest? Doesn't that mean Orange Lanterns CAN die?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: The first lantern killed a bunch of them , but that due was practically a reality warper.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Wait, really?

I can't remember a Red Lantern dying without their ring being removed. And isn't the only Orange Lantern Larlfleeze, because he killed the rest? Doesn't that mean Orange Lanterns CAN die?

They've had their hearts ripped out and died.

Orange Lanterns can't die because they're already dead. Basically anyone Larfleeze kills becomes an Orange Lantern, Larfleeze is the only Orange Lantern because he doesn't want to give out rings to other people because he's so greedy, he gaveione to Lex Luthor during Blackest Night and he became an Orange Lantern

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Didn't atrocitus have his heart ripped out and winced a little?

A ahh okay that makes sense. How powerful is Larlfleeze anyhow?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: The first lantern killed a bunch of them , but that due was practically a reality warper.

When did he kill Orange Lanterns ?, Larfleeze wasn't even there during the battle Oa.

@dondave:

Didn't atrocitus have his heart ripped out and winced a little?

A ahh okay that makes sense. How powerful is Larlfleeze anyhow?

Atrocitus is a beast and is practically immortal as noticed by him being alivesince when the Manhunter were the cops of the universe. Not all Red Lanterns have his level of durability or power.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Killemall

@dondave said:

@killemall said:

When did he kill Orange Lanterns ?, Larfleeze wasn't even there during the battle Oa.

Not Orange, we are talking about Red Lanterns.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@killemall said:

Not Orange, we are talking about Red Lanterns.

Oh my Bad, but he didn't kill any Red Lanterns either

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mwah

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers