• 85 results
#1 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio
Bleez

vs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

- 1 day prep

- Battlefield: Earth (NOT an LRH shout-out)

- In character

- Skaar gets swords and stuff, Bleez gets her ring, and whatever else they scrape up with their prep

- They are both PISSED at the other. Bleez is told that Skaar (shapeshifted) was the one who destroyed her wings. Skaar is told that Bleez murdered his mother.

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm several issues behind in RLs but I assume Bleez is more than just a shapely figure and actually has some feats now?
#3 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: I haven't read it, actually -- planning to pick up the trade. I know she should be somewhere around low-lantern level though, so I'm just playing with her. Don't know Skaar well either.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

Little bump.

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Skaar for now.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

One more bump.

#7 Posted by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar. Bleez is for all intents and purposes featless.

#8 Posted by ShootingNova (15666 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I know of Bleez, Skaar.

#9 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I only know Bleez from her hanging around with Kyle, but still, that's not enough for now... So Skaar in a good fight

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#11 Posted by Outside_85 (8151 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar

#12 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I'll say Skaar

#13 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleez. I've only read 7 issues of the New 52, but Bleez was loved by the Red Lanterns, and Atrocitus noticed how different she was. I mean I know she's featless, but I still think that if she fights with the potential she has, she'd win.

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar

#15 Posted by dregver (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I'll say Skaar for now.

#16 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read more on her now. She has a solid showing against Blue Beetle and took a decent fight to Atrocitus (though she lost), and is generally one of the toughest lanterns around, seemingly.

#17 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar.

#18 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleez melts him/end

#19 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Skaar

#20 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone care to provide an argument? General idea of how this fight will go? A lot of people are saying Skaar wins when the same people would say that Hal Jordan would annihilate Hulk. Bleez is a solid-level lantern from what I've seen.

#21 Edited by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of what we've seen regarding red Lanterns is that they use the mouth vomit thingy, which burns like crazy. Skaar as we know is more or less resistant to high temps. In addition Skaar with old power will help him all the more.

That being said, not sure how Skaar's tempermental state is. If hes a real hot head like his pops then his anger will continualy feed Bleez's ring which will heavily work in her favour. Overal I believe that Bleez would be a troublsome opponent in the start but Skaar will adjust and eventualy end her.

#22 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester: The napalm breath is more than JUST acid... it drains GL's' power rings, so there is obviously some sort of damaging energy element to it.

#23 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: That draining element comes into play when the ring being weilded by said Lantern is corrupted. This effect seems to be exclusivley against other rings. Andi dont think it has been demonstrated on another energy source. The oldpower with Skaar still gives him the edge.

#24 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester: Good points... she needs more showings, really, though she is getting more feats, albeit slowly. Her showing against Jaime was a bit skewed by his "metabolic arousal" but she did come out ahead in that entire situation. Sadly, she has yet to really be the "star" of any title so she generally doesn't get her big damn heroes moments.

#25 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I've been reading new guardians and I really think Bleez is a cool character. Doesnt let anyone get too close to her. After Atrocticus dipped her head in that read lava she became less feral and appeared more humane in her manner of speaking. I'm hoping she'll become more masterful in controling her rage allowing her to make constructs.

#26 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester: I am actually slipping her into one of my fan-fics right now... after a few issues I'm definitely gonna have her start making constructs, since we know it's possible as Rankorr does it whenever he likes.

#27 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping.

#28 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be funny if Bleez's ring decided that Skaar is a more suitable host and left her for him :P

#29 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

hey I saw these in another thread ;P

#30 Edited by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

So, now that I have read every issue with Bleez in it, she is certainly not featless. She fought Blue Beetle but it was inconclusive. Burst Guy's construct-bubble while he was bragging about how durable his constructs were. Tanked a simultaneous blast from Kilowog and Arisia. Creates constructs that can circulate an entire planet with lethal precision. Could resist the TP of a guy controlling legions of GL's. Slaughtered several low-level GL's and some Sinestro Corps guys. Fatality relied on her to spearhead an attack, indicating that an experienced Lantern-hunter considered her the more powerful of the team. She then later proceeded to destroy Fatality's constructs with only her rage/arm strength and thrash her. And showed strategy/tactics (using her wings to fly low and sever slavers' legs) BEFORE her blood ocean dip, after which she clearly became far more intelligent. Other Red Lanterns are shown distinctly respecting and fearing her.

#31 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#32 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a Red lantern is supposed to be more powerful than any Hulk family member.

#33 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump? :D Let's get a debate going. Nobody has posted a single Skaar feat yet.

#34 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley Quinn looks like a bad a** here. I'll go with Skaar though

#36 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Awesome85: That's not Harley Quinn. o.O

#37 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Captain_Awesome85: That's not Harley Quinn. o.O

I know, I was joking. I just thought it looked like her

#38 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Awesome85: Oh, alright, sorry. XD Never know, hehe. They do have a similar color scheme though, and both have masks with head-thingies so yeah.

#39 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Captain_Awesome85: Oh, alright, sorry. XD Never know, hehe. They do have a similar color scheme though, and both have masks with head-thingies so yeah.

No need to apologize, it was a bad joke on my part. You were just trying to be helpful

#40 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Awesome85: So why do you think Skaar wins?

#41 Posted by dondave (34588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: could Bleez survive the 100 trillion tons pressure thing that Skaar does

#42 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Probably not. She has some good durability feats but none like that that I know of.

Then again Atrocitus survived having his heart removed so she will probably stay alive/regen pretty decently.

#43 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

Skaar

#44 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleez is pretty powerful.

#45 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Skaar

#46 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar

#47 Posted by dondave (34588 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar

#48 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: @dondave: @age_of_ultron_Prime2000: Why? I'd like to see a single person post a feat or at least say why they think he wins.

#49 Posted by dondave (34588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl:He what he did to Hulk to her and he was able to hits from a Hulked out Thor and dish out his own Damage

#50 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Captain_Awesome85: So why do you think Skaar wins?

because of the old power, seems like a rage vs rage battle but throw that in and I think he has the edge