RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Arkillo

Bleez

Both have fully charged rings, no prep. Who wins?

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joygirl, GET IN HERE AND SCHOOL THESE FOOLS!!!!!;)

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Joy is gonna murder and disown me for this, but ill go with Arkillo.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

No Caption Provided

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm Bleez hasn't really done anything impressive, she has tried to take over the Red Lantern Corps and failed and she can't make constructs where as Arkillo has gone up against some heavy hitters and held his own or won and can make constructs.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleez.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@joygirl said:

@romulusaugustus: @bruxae: @heraldofganthet: I direct all of you to my above post :P

Punching him into a wall isn't exactly going to convince anyone that she can beat Arkillo

It's the best we have though. They fought only once, and that fight involved Bleez knocking Arkillo into a building.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheMagicStik
@joygirl said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Context is everything, it was clearly a suckerpunch, Arkillo was going after Kyle, if they were to really fight Arkillo would definitely win, especially against this older version of Bleez who doesn't even possess intelligence.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: The power of the hit still stands. Arkillo was in full charge and a single hit from Bleez not only stopped him cold, it sent him flying back.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@themagicstik: The power of the hit still stands. Arkillo was in full charge and a single hit from Bleez not only stopped him cold, it sent him flying back.

Being sent back doesn't mean you can beat the opponent, especially since Arkillo got right back up and went after Kyle.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: I think im with Joygirl on this one, Arkillo is a bruiser. As such his frenzy charge is his main ability, and he got kinda owned attempting it.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Joygirl

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

Being sent back doesn't mean you can beat the opponent, especially since Arkillo got right back up and went after Kyle.

Being sent back means that her ability to send him back was greater than his ability to propel himself forward. Add on the fact that her blood-breath will shatter his constructs and I don't see him winning this fight. She should be stronger than him, based on that hit (which is their only interaction ever).

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheMagicStik
@joygirl said:

Yes but on the next panel Arkillo is up like it never happened.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention Arkillo, like I mentioned above, has a history of fights where he holds his own against powerful lanterns or wins and Bleez does not, one punch does not make her stronger lol. Also the fact that Bleez cannot make constructs also weighs heavily in Arkillos favor.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Joygirl

@joygirl said:

Yes on the next panel Arkillo is up like it never happened.

Not to mention Arkillo, like I mentioned above, has a history of fights where he holds his own against powerful lanterns or wins and Bleez does not, one punch does not make her stronger lol. Also the fact that Bleez cannot make constructs also weighs heavily in Arkillos favor.

Bleez held her own against Guy Gardner, Arisia, and Kilowog simultaneously. She also took a brutal beatdown from Atrocitus and got back up without a scratch.

I never said Bleez would one-shot kill him. It'll take time and plasma and a long brawl. But she will win.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

Being sent back means that her ability to send him back was greater than his ability to propel himself forward. Add on the fact that her blood-breath will shatter his constructs and I don't see him winning this fight. She should be stronger than him, based on that hit (which is their only interaction ever).

She sent him back because he wasn't even focused on her, she sucker punched him, anyone can do that. Also just because she punched back doesn't mean she's stronger than him, Skaar was able to send Hulk miles away but he's not as strong as his father

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheMagicStik

@joygirl: Also if you read New Guardians #2 it seems like everybody is holding their own in the brawl besides Bleez, her napalm blood is easily channeled away by Kyle and she gets frozen by Star Sapphire and ends up having to be released by the purple Lantern.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

She sent him back because he wasn't even focused on her, she sucker punched him, anyone can do that. Also just because she punched back doesn't mean she's stronger than him, Skaar was able to send Hulk miles away but he's not as strong as his father

Was Hulk actively charging towards him?

Also it isn't like Bleez is stealthy. It was daylight and she was out in the open. If he was taken by surprise it means he has the eyesight of an angry rhino which is one more reason Bleez wins.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: You should look at what she posted above you. Its a reasonable point and a good feat.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Also if you read New Guardians #2 it seems like everybody is holding their own in the brawl besides Bleez, her napalm blood is easily channeled away by Kyle and she gets frozen by Star Sapphire and ends up having to be released by the purple Lantern.

Star Sapphire crystal cages are ridiculously powerful. Carol locked Lobo in one. Bleez also later broke out of Fatality's constructs in RL#12.

Having her blood put in a slide and shot away by Kyle means nothing. She was mindless in that, Kyle is smart. It has no impact on how she will fare against Arkillo, nor does Fatality's crystal cage.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Arkillo was on an angry bullrush towards Kyle definitely in a vulnerable state.

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its worth taking into consideration that the reds have taken a considerable nerf in the recent RL comic. Atrocitus got beat down by Guy, multiple streams of acid puke were blocked by a single shield etc.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Joygirl

@romulusaugustus: Eh if we're going by Soule's run then this thread is pointless. Soule!Bleez would just back down and run away and maybe fellate Arkillo because she's a woman and that's what women are good for.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

Was Hulk actively charging towards him?

Also it isn't like Bleez is stealthy. It was daylight and she was out in the open. If he was taken by surprise it means he has the eyesight of an angry rhino which is one more reason Bleez wins.

Yeah

Arkillo was focused on Kyle, Bleez just came out of nowhere and punched him and even if they had faced off punching someone away doesn't mean you're stronger than them

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punching someone back doesn't necessarily mean you>>>>them. Though I gotta say its a pretty impressive feat for Bleez.

I think I'll go with Arkillo. Better durability and strength, plus he's also more adept with constructs. CIN.

RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkillo isn't super reliant on constructs either, so that advantage is squandered. Then again Bleez has shredded Sinestro Corps members by the dozen in the past. I'm still not entirely sure about this one.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RetconCrisis

@joygirl said:

@dondave said:
@joygirl said:

@romulusaugustus: @bruxae: @heraldofganthet: I direct all of you to my above post :P

Punching him into a wall isn't exactly going to convince anyone that she can beat Arkillo

It's the best we have though. They fought only once, and that fight involved Bleez knocking Arkillo into a building.

Well, Arkillo usually just brawls, already giving Bleez an advantage. I rarely ever see him using constructs. Pre-52 plasma breath should be able to burn everything Arkillo does, including his constructs, and his... face. New-52 Arkillo will have both the advantages of having constructs and the fact that the plasma breath has been nerfed after Flashpoint. So if Pre-52 versions, I'd say Bleez has a better chance of winning than if they are New-52 versions.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleez also had constructs pre-52.

RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's just dawning on me how badly the Reds got nerfed in the New 52.

RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RomulusAugustus

Anyone else?

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Redxiii18881990

See this is tough I think arkillo may be stronger but bleez when she's not insane is extremely smart. Also I like her more than him. But that's opinion.

I'll say bleez