Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Bleach Team:

Aizen, Ulquiorra, Yoruichi, Soi fong

Vs

Team Random:

Batman 1M, Kharn The Betrayer (6th edition), Dante (DMC), Vergil (DMC)

Conditions:

• Morals On
  • No Time Manpulation
  • No Flight
  • Kharn's Blessing is in full effect
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by KO or Death

Izenpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Izenpwns

who is karn and batman 1mill???

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team Bleach wins. Kharn and Dante are the key players for Team 2.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By e3zombie

@NeonGameWave: No, Batman 1M is.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@NeonGameWave said:

Team Bleach wins. Kharn and Dante are the key players for Team 2.

What he said. Kharn is going to mess with the Bleach characters spirit energy something awful. Throw in Dante and Vergil (who of course has yamato) and I see them taking the bleach team. Batman 1M is just an extra he doesn't really bring anything to the table but he's a good extra.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NeonGameWave

@e3zombie: What can Batman 1 Million do to the Bleach team?

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By beautifulrevery

I'm not seeing anyone on team 2 tagging Soi Fon or Yoruichi not to mention Ulquiorra's high speed regeneration and his 2 release states. Aizen has Kyouka Suigetsu which can render the entirety of team 2 useless.

Essentially as long as Aizen can get them to see his sword release team 2 is done for 100% of the time. If he can't he's still immensely powerful and him and ulquiorra will have no trouble taking down a member each. Soi Fon's zanpakto gives her a unique advantage against anyone stronger than her since she can easily tag them twice and have them die with her speed. Yoruichi and her shunko is also pretty devastating and she should be able to hold off any singular member or two with her speed or power. Overall the Bleach team takes this 8/10 times

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghostrider2

Team Bleach

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

Kharn's blessing negates magic and I believe helps his teammates as well.

@NeonGameWave said:

@e3zombie: What can Batman 1 Million do to the Bleach team?

A device that can steal souls.
A device that can steal souls.
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Ultimate_Riddler: The problem is that the Bleach Team uses spiritual energy rather than sheer magic although they have kidos, and all are extremely fast as they are also hard to put down especially Aizen. He took the soul of a knocked out Batman and how is that supposed to affect a Shinigami?

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@beautifulrevery said:

I'm not seeing anyone on team 2 tagging Soi Fon or Yoruichi not to mention Ulquiorra's high speed regeneration and his 2 release states. Aizen has Kyouka Suigetsu which can render the entirety of team 2 useless.

Essentially as long as Aizen can get them to see his sword release team 2 is done for 100% of the time. If he can't he's still immensely powerful and him and ulquiorra will have no trouble taking down a member each. Soi Fon's zanpakto gives her a unique advantage against anyone stronger than her since she can easily tag them twice and have them die with her speed. Yoruichi and her shunko is also pretty devastating and she should be able to hold off any singular member or two with her speed or power. Overall the Bleach team takes this 8/10 times

Due to Kharn this is not the case. Kharn has something called blessing of the blood god and emits an aura around him and his allies that completely negates telepathic, telekinetic, magical, spiritual and even energy projection if it is based on any of those.

Every Zanpaktou the Bleach team has is useless as they are all spiritual or kido (magic) based. Kharn being there means anything aside from the Bleach's team physical ability is usesless. Koyoka can't hypnotize the team, Soi Fon's Suzumebachi is useless and even Ulquiorra's energy projection and kido is useless as they are all magic based. Since his latest incarnation magic, telepaths and spirits users have even suffered from brain aneurysms and strokes just by being near Kharn. He's the ultimate anti-magic, telepathy, spiritual and virtually anything else that isn't physical combat combatant The Bleach team can't match Vergil and Dante's durability in a prolonged fight and Kharn's weapon Gorechild incorporates a daemon that devours the sould of who ever it cuts. Soul Reapers are just souls. 1 hit from Gorechild and they'll get devoured.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Ultimate_Riddler: None of their abilities are magic based

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 8bitGangsta

Team random. Batman 1M is pretty beast

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strider1992

Gotta love how you make a thread and it only comes to life 2 weeks later lol!

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@NeonGameWave said:

@Ultimate_Riddler: The problem is that the Bleach Team uses spiritual energy rather than sheer magic although they have kidos, and all are extremely fast as they are also hard to put down especially Aizen. He took the soul of a knocked out Batman and how is that supposed to affect a Shinigami?

No Caption Provided
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@beautifulrevery said:

That's heavily debatable. Kido IS magic for starters.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By beautifulrevery

@ChaosMarvel said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Due to Kharn this is not the case. Kharn has something called blessing of the blood god and emits an aura around him and his allies that completely negates telepathic, telekinetic, magical, spiritual and even energy projection if it is based on any of those.

Every Zanpaktou the Bleach team has is useless as they are all spiritual or kido (magic) based. Kharn being there means anything aside from the Bleach's team physical ability is usesless. Koyoka can't hypnotize the team, Soi Fon's Suzumebachi is useless and even Ulquiorra's energy projection and kido is useless as they are all magic based. Since his latest incarnation magic, telepaths and spirits users have even suffered from brain aneurysms and strokes just by being near Kharn. He's the ultimate anti-magic, telepathy, spiritual and virtually anything else that is physical combat combatant The Bleach team can't match Vergil and Dante's durability in a prolonged fight and Kharn's weapon Gorechild incorporates a daemon that devours the sould of who ever it cuts. Soul Reapers are just souls. 1 hit from Gorechild and they'll get devoured.

I looked into Blessing of the Blood God and all I've seen is that it negates telepathic and "force" weapons. As such I'm not inclined to believe that he negates their spiritual based abilities(energy in the Bleach universe essentially). Even if it does they all may be more than fast and strong enough to defeat Kharn and regain the use of their abilities. Shunpo(flash step) and sonido for Ulquiorra are completely unrelated the the use of spiritual energy so they can all essentially blitz Kharn or any of the opposing team. Also durability and strength seems to be unrelated to exercising their spiritual abilities and is innate by how strong the characters are. Once their powers are regained and they have their zanpakto it's essentially murder with kyoka suigetsu and Suzumebachi. Kido would essentially be overkill with their abilities.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Kido may be referred to as spells but it isn't magic. It's the use of reiryoku to initiate an affect that can be controlled better through the use of an incantation for less experience users. Kido is again, spiritual power. NOT magic.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@beautifulrevery said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Kido may be referred to as spells but it isn't magic. It's the use of reiryoku to initiate an affect that can be controlled better through the use of an incantation for less experience users. Kido is again, spiritual power. NOT magic.

Doesn't matter since Kharn negates spiritual things as well. You said you read up on Kharne's blessing, but where? Link me to that please.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@beautifulrevery: Thats just tabletop rules which doesn't cover the extent of what the blessing can do. Kharn has appear in multiple novels and other literature. In Galaxy In Flames a Slaanesh demon tried to attack him spiritually and it did nothing. Ahzek a guy who can rip wholes in reality was also completely unable to effect Kharn in the novels. In the game it it says it makes him immune to pskers and force weapons because those are the only forms of attack available to use. In the expanded universe however its far beyond that.

For an example of powerscaling in lore and the novels Ahzek is capable of mindraping entire planets but in the game he's little better than a high level telepath. Because all their feats occur outside the game in the novels or literature those are the versions used in battle threads because if not you are using characters with no credible feats. Its like comparing Film Darth Vader to comic Vader they are on completely different levels of power.

Novel Kharn is a totally different beast. He has the durability to stand up to 100+ tonners. He stood back and just let Angron beat him up. Angron was seen lifting 2 thousand tons in the battle of Terra and Angron couldn't even get Kharn to stay on the floor and he just stood there taking every blow without retaliation and that was without his demon armor. That was just standard pre-chaos Kharn. Current Kharn makes him look like a puppy. Due to his healing factor I doubt anyone on there other team can take Kharn 1v1. 100+ tonners can't beat him down.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@ChaosMarvel said:

@beautifulrevery: Thats just tabletop rules which doesn't cover the extent of what the blessing can do. Kharn has appear in multiple novels and other literature. In Galaxy In Flames a Slaanesh demon tried to attack him spiritually and it did nothing. Ahzek a guy who can rip wholes in reality was also completely unable to effect Kharn in the novels. In the game it it says it makes him immune to pskers and force weapons because those are the only forms of attack available to use. In the expanded universe however its far beyond that.

For an example of powerscaling in lore and the novels Ahzek is capable of mindraping entire planets but in the game he's little better than a high level telepath. Because all their feats occur outside the game in the novels or literature those are the versions used in battle threads because if not you are using characters with no credible feats. Its like comparing Film Darth Vader to comic Vader they are on completely different levels of power.

Novel Kharn is a totally different beast. He has the durability to stand up to 100+ tonners. He stood back and just let Angron beat him up. Angron was seen lifting 2 thousand tons in the battle of Terra and Angron couldn't even get Kharn to stay on the floor and he just stood there taking every blow without retaliation and that was without his demon armor. That was just standard pre-chaos Kharn. Current Kharn makes him look like a puppy. Due to his healing factor I doubt anyone on there other team can take Kharn 1v1. 100+ tonners can't beat him down.

I'm relatively convinced that Kharn solos now. His teammates just make this an epic curbstomp.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Doesn't matter since Kharn negates spiritual things as well. You said you read up on Kharne's blessing, but where? Link me to that please.

Warhammer wiki, forums, etc. I don't have the time to go back and grab all the links but that's essentially where I got my info from.

@ChaosMarvel: If all that is true than the OP made a spite battle. Everyone else is useless and Kharn can solo the entire bleach universe since no one can use their powers. No one in the Bleach universe is a 100+ tonner(as has been shown currently) so there's literally no way the bleach team can win.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@beautifulrevery said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Warhammer wiki, forums, etc. I don't have the time to go back and grab all the links but that's essentially where I got my info from.

@ChaosMarvel: If all that is true than the OP made a spite battle. Everyone else is useless and Kharn can solo the entire bleach universe since no one can use their powers. No one in the Bleach universe is a 100+ tonner(as has been shown currently) so there's literally no way the bleach team can win.

Agreed. This is a murderstomp.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Agreed. This is a murderstomp.

Blessing of the Blood God needs to be removed or else there's no chance whatsoever

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Strider92 said:

Gotta love how you make a thread and it only comes to life 2 weeks later lol!

Haha. Very true. Too bad this turned out to be a mismatch. I admit, I knew nothing of Kharn until I asked a friend who knows lots about Warhammer. He even said this version of Batman seems perfect for the Warhammer universe, and that's not even getting into what Dante and Vergil could do.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strider1992

@ChaosMarvel said:

While most of this is true. Kharn was not unhurt by Angrons attacks he was bleeding badly and had he wanted Angron could have most likely killed him but when he saw how determined Kharn was made him his second in command out of respect. Another thing to take into account is that while Kharn's durability to blunt trauma is good penetrative is another matter. He let Angron lay down 100 ton+ punches on him and yet he was knocked unconscious when that tank tore out his chest. Kharn is still vulnerable to getting his head chopped off or cut in two. The bleach team is also faster than him which may allow them to get in the necessary hit. It's the same principle as Hulk. If you punch him that won't do a thing. you slice his head off however its a different ball-game.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By FourthDeity

@GhostRider2 said:

Team Bleach

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Strider92 said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

While most of this is true. Kharn was not unhurt by Angrons attacks he was bleeding badly and had he wanted Angron could have most likely killed him but when he saw how determined Kharn was made him his second in command out of respect. Another thing to take into account is that while Kharn's durability to blunt trauma is good penetrative is another matter. He let Angron lay down 100 ton+ punches on him and yet he was knocked unconscious when that tank tore out his chest. Kharn is still vulnerable to getting his head chopped off or cut in two. The bleach team is also faster than him which may allow them to get in the necessary hit. It's the same principle as Hulk. If you punch him that won't do a thing. you slice his head off however its a different ball-game.

Hasn't Hulk survived being burnt down to the flesh and many other rather nasty things? If Kharn has a healing factor now on top of what he already accomplished, I can't see the Bleach team getting in that many powerful hits, especially not with three other dangerous opponents fighting alongside him.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Ultimate_Riddler: Can he match their speed?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

Dante and vergil together with this impressive Kharn Plus what seems to be one overly beast version of BM should easily take this.

Teleport > Shunpo