comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

This time it's a capture the flag match

Battle Field: Soul Society. No buildings just flat ground, also the distance between point A and point B would be the diameter meaning they would have to go across the whole Seritei to capture the other flag.

Of course no buildings means no home field advantage for Bleach as it is just a regular field

Rules: OK this is going to be a little long. To win one team has to carry the Indestructible 10lbs ball (so no destroying your own ball for an auto win) from the opponents goal to their own in their own hands(or shadow doppelgänger hand)

Also their are no injuries. All injuries will be healed after spending the penalty time, which is being time froze which varies depending on the severity of the injury

It goes like this

Small injury: 1 second freeze

Large Injury: 3 second freeze

Death: 5 second freeze

So if A body slams B, B is frozen for a second, if B slices A up, A is frozen for 3seconds, and if B and A kill each other each are frozen for 5 seconds

Restrictions: Genjustu is allowed for Naruto team but only on their territory

Bleach team can only fly on their territory

Naruto team:

Uzamaki

Haruno

Sai

Lee current

Ten-Ten current

Temari

Sasuke

Kakashi (Beginning of war) Kamui can be used but not on combatants or the flag. Although he can use it to teleport his comrades into enemy territory and use it to get them near the flag. Although no teleporting comrades with the ball

Gai beginning of part 2

Gamabunta Flag protector

Killer Bee Flag protector

Bleach team

Kurosaki

Ishida

Inoue current

Sado current

Kira current

Madarame current

Hinamori

Histugaya current

Komamura

Gin Ichimaru flag protector

Yammy flag protector no soul suck

Note: if not stated to current will be using beginning of Part II, and end of SS arc respectively. Genjutsu is allowed but has a 5 min recharge and is considered death which would give it the penalty

P.S I'm not the best battle maker so if things are unbalanced I am fully ready to edit the battle

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach team takes this fairly easily IMO.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@nyas: hey man I was hoping you would come here. Can you tell me why, I want this to be debatable

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nyas

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@nyas: hey man I was hoping you would come here. Can you tell me why, I want this to be debatable

Well I'm here so... Hello ? LOL

Anyway, most of the Naruto characters here are fodder (speed wise) by Bleach standards. Ichigo can probably speed blitz them at the exception of probably 6th gate Rock lee and 4tailed Naruto.

The problem though is that Lee has no valide speed feats after the 5th gate, so we can't really use him. As for 4tailed Naruto, well... he will just attack everyone around (allies included) not giving a damn about the flag. lol

Other than those two, only Temari has a supersonic speed feat, that's nowhere near enough.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@nyas: any suggestions on how to make this more even?

Included Sasuke and Kakashi

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: any suggestions on how to make this more even?

Included Sasuke and Kakashi

This sounds more fair, let's wait to see what other people think.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Lol. Interesting. I'll read the entire op once I have a few years to spare *trollface*

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: yea not to mention

The struggle of getting past the flag protectors

Komamura > Gamabunta and Shikaku > Yammy in this scenario

I'd rather have two good goalies than one Great one and one Bad one

Only thing Yammy has going for him is Bala. His Cero should be dodgeable, not to mention he is the least agile of the four goalies in his ressureccion form

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if its the one tail Shukaku no ones getting passed him. If its Shikaku(Shikamarus dad) then bleach team wins fairly easily actually due to speed advantage.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: thanks for posting but, why can't they get pass them? Not saying they can just asking

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why does bleach have the speed advantage?

i dont read much naruto

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@boschepg: I believe it's unconfirmed as he didn't have a funeral or anything and it wasn't stated. Either way we are using his alive version

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shukaku is literally like 5 times the size of gillian class hollows with gamabunta at his side(big enough to cover the entire goal area). And a renkudan(wind attack) from him can travel over long distances sending the bleachguys flying backwards , also if he unleashes a sandstorm he could literally bury everyone alive (naruto team included and per ur rules bleach team can't fly in naruto territory).

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Naruto and Sasuke are extremely fast and are not getting tagged...Rock Lee is uber quick too....I say Naruto throws a Bijuudamma Rasenshuriken and freezes everybody for five seconds and that is plenty time to take the flag and get back.

Bleach fans come at me.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: but there are fast enough to dodge it. Either way it's gonna be hard getting past the goalies on either team

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@comicvinepoozer1: I find it hard how Naruto team gets past Yammy guarding the flag. Other than that I would side with Naruto but Naruto aint getting past old man Yammy

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: dude, this isn't current Naruto or Sasuke sooooo.....

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: shadow doppelgängers could do the trick although the real threat is Komamura

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U said the playing field is soul soceity(large city....A really large city) he could attack from afar giving them almost zero chance of seeing his attack(due to the size of the field) until it gets to where they are, also his sand storms are no joke, this made him a threat to sunagakure(the sand village) and kazenokuni (wind country) a large he could attack those in the air with powerful wind attacks and when they drop he could bury them with a "huge amount of sand" and thats an understatement. And putting 4-tailed Naruto makes matters worse, he would just spam bijuu damas till everyones dead.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: everyone on the bleach team could dodge his sand attacks except for probably Inoue. Not to mention they have Bakudo to block the attacks. They could use Shunpo to dodge. I'd say Shikaku is here for his immense strength as a single swipe at one of the Bleach team combatants even if It doesn't hit he the wind following that would knock them away

Also Naruto was under a large amount of stress and boiling anger when he turned into four tails form. He is not gonna turn into four tailed form because of a capture the flag game. What would be the point of spamming Biju bombs? It's only going to stop them for a couple of seconds and he wastes pointless chakra

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a capture the flag match where you're allowed to attack the opposition with deadly force. If someone like Sakura is tagged right in front of Naruto, he's bound to go crazy (four-tails).

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: No he will not. Sakura has been tagged before and he has not turned into four tails. Not to mention that he knows this isn't real. They are going all out but they have no ill will towards each other as this isn't a fight it's capture the flag. No real injuries or deaths so their is no reason for Naruto to go four tails or for Ichigo to go hollow form at all. Also Naruto has never shown the ability to spam Biju bombs at the beginning of the part 2.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm anybody on the Naruto team who gets near Yammy is going to get OBLITERATED (or soul sucked).

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: the Naruto team can get past him via Shadow clones or agility, but it's not going to be easy. I also should have disabled soul suck, as I wanted this to be more fair

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/294/17

he did spam bijuudama in part 2 against Orochimaru.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RetconCrisis

I'm thinking Bleach team. Most of the Bleach team are somewhat equalized in speed, whereas the Naruto team varies in speed. And Yammy would be a good flag keeper, even without soul suck.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: no he didn't he shot one. That's not spamming that's shooting one. Also doesn't even matter Since he is not going to transform anyway

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@retconcrisis: eh probably but I think personally he is the worst of the group

(Yammy as Goalie

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he's not transforming then its safe to assume Lee won't be unleashing any gates either and Ichigo won't be going bankai and Yama-jii might not even go shikai & Bunta based on his personality would probably start drinking sake(wine) and Shukaku will catch fun by firing wind attacks at bleach guys..... Dude please make this a free for all beat down ball match cuz based on the fact that they know no one actually dies guys Naruto & Ichigo (both complete goofs) will not take this seriously as seen in a ball game Ichigo played in, in his own series(bleach)

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: He is the worst in terms of versatility, but then again that's why he's restricted to goalie.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: I said they are fighting serious already, difference is Naruto not Ichigo would go Tailed beast form/Hollow because

1. It's not voluntary

2. They wouldn't as there has to be boiling anger or real danger to do so as such neither would happen here so.....

Honestly the whole Shikaku sand thing is laughable. He is here for defense as he is a defensive type tailed beast. His attacks could be blocked by Inoue shield or Bakudo, so there is no reason for him to risk injuring his teammates

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@retconcrisis: yea only thing going for him really is Bala and maybe Cero against the slower Naruto teammates

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inoue cant block Shukaku's attacks, bijuu destroy mountains. If you're saying she will block his sand her shield will not be big enough to block it and his wind attacks are more powerful than a standard getsuga tenshou from Ichigo.

But since he'll be playing with defence he'll simply just beatdown anyone who comes near his goal area & concurently Yamamoto wil guard his goal with shikai and shunpou while Oyabunta will spam water attacks. Anyway team bleach will might win this due to the fact that they have more speedsters but Sasuke could use genjutsu on them and control them.

Naruto could give his side the edge in numbers. And i forgot Kakashi can use genjutsu to put bleach team to sleep.

Naruto team can and will win this actually. They can make better use of their abilities and their better at teamwork. Bleach tier are mostly loners who have no team training. Though Komamura's bankai will be a problem theres nothing stopping Kakashi from bfr bleach teams weapons with kamui.

Naruto team wins this.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: oh I wasn't talking about his Bijuu bomb although Inoue has a special shield ability that reflects the attack damage right back at the attacker

Also Genjutsu is a damaging move in a way so it would be considered a one second move but I'll allow it to be a five sec move as long as there is no spamming

And this isn't Yamamoto it's Yammy the Espada.

And it has already been stated that Kamui isn't allowed unless you used on a teammate, which is good seeing how they can use it to dodge Yammy Cero

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

It's actually spelt YAMI not yammy thats why i got confused. But his size in resureccion makes him sluggish and he'd be easy for someone like Lee to outmanauver

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a battle? F&ck it.

*Leaves thread*

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Lee in 5th gate (faster than sound) Sound moves at about 330 metres in one second and Lee is a hypersonic. Thats not enough time for Yami to turn back (Yami's reaction speed in resureccion pales in comparison to Lees speed). Komamura is the real threat in the bleach goal post but his bankai is a tad bit slow. And Ichigo as well other speedsters on the bleach team would have a problem with Shukaku (a funky bijuu) Gamabunta (an elite swordsman/swordstoad) and those two move quite well in battle. And the fact that unlike Yami who has huge space btw his legs through which a runner on team Naruto could move, Gamabunta and Shukaku (especially shukaku) have no spaces through which anyone could move. Team Naruto would also be better at passing the ball btw themselves since they had team building training as ninja's.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Ichigo could get past both of them so could Sado although the same could be said for the Naruto team. Also you do realize they start regular right? That means Yammy would naturally be in his unrealeased form

Also Komamura doesn't have to go Bankai he could go Shikai or even just regular and use Shunpo.

Also I really appreciate your input into this thread

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: me personally i feel as though this could go either way and going by personality it would be

NARUTO TEAM

Stealers: Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, and Kakashi

And No Shikaku doesn't move fast enough to stop Kurosaki or Sado but that's what Sado is for

Defense: Sakura, Ten-Ten, Temari, and Sai

BLEACH TEAM

Stealers: Kurosaki, Hitsugaya, Kira, and Madarame

Defense: Sado, Ishida, Inoue, and Hinamori

Now I'll Tell you why they will Win

Naruto 4.5/10. Why?

Numbers due to Kage no Bunshin

H2H skills compared to Bleach are better

Versatility

Teamwork

Bleach characters 5.5/10

Physically they are far better

Kido is much more effective in this situation than jutsu

Kira Shikai and Hinamori freezing

Shunpo

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats why i said Komamura is the real threat, Yami even in normal form would be speed raped by someone like Lee cuz well, he's not that fast actually his only good speed feat was against Sado when Sado was still slow as hell . And i said they'd have problem with Bunta and Shukaku due to their size which theoretically could cover the entire goal post.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: yea that is why I said he was the weak link unless he uses Bala. Then again he has to worry about people like Hinamori, Sado, and Ishida so Lee will have his hands full

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you allowed Kakashi to use kamui to displace (move them around the field) opponents not BFR team Naruto would take the majority. And dont go changing the position of players cuz in your original positioning of players you said Yami and Komamura would be in the bleach defence. And if sasuke and kakashi used genjutsu to put most of the bleach team down i don't see them beating this with kidou 5 secs is enough time for Lee to make a fast getaway from his marker. And i think you're forgetting that kidou from most of these guys requires incantations which the wouldn't have time for. Ninjutsu doesnt require nearly as much prep time as kidou since it has no need for incantations.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: first off I didn't change it.

In capture the Flag you have people that steal the flag and people who stay and help the people protect the flags. Not the Goalie but people who spread out to protect it. Second, I never said that it was a rule. Who ever goes to steal it, doesn't matter. I was just stating that due to their personalities that would be what they do most likely.

And no I didn't say they all could use Kido without incantations. I was saying that those that can are great assets. Hinamori with Bakudo and stuff

Also it seems as though your not trying to debate who could win just how Naruto could win which is a biased arguement.

Also why would they waste Genjutsu so rock Lee could leave, he is not getting past Yami and Komamura without help so all that would is waste the Genjutsu as it has a 5 min recharge