• 117 results
#1 Posted by Pierpat (3644 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurosaki Ichigo,Ichimaru Gin,Zaraki Kenpachi,Kunichi Byakuya,Ulquiorra,Grimmjow

Against

The thing, Ms Marvel, colossus,Namor,Irom man,Volstagg

Rules:

No reiatsu crush, the comics team can see the opponents

Current versions for comics(bleeding edge Iron man), Hueco Mundo Arc for Bleach(Ichigo can go Vasto Lorde if necessary)

Random encounter, basic knowledge.

Round 1 Morals on

Round 2 Morals off

#3 Edited by Noone301994 (8772 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Bleach, like at all. Do any of them have resistance to sonic based attacks? If not Iron Man could solo

#4 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Ichigo some forms stomp

#5 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by RogueShadow (12522 posts) - - Show Bio

I know nothing about Bleach.

#7 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11433 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach team

#8 Edited by Experio (17632 posts) - - Show Bio

I know nothing about Bleach.

You and me both

#9 Posted by The_Imperator (2004 posts) - - Show Bio

You actually picked a good team to go against the Bleach team. The Bleach team you chose is all the people that have physical attacks, not so much the people with hax attacks, and the Marvel people are all pretty tough against physical attacks. I haven't read enough about either side to be able to call it, but I have casually watched Bleach a bit. I'm up to the fake town arc, whatever that towns name was.

#10 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach Team due to gin's super hax bankai.

#11 Posted by sophia89 (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

bleach team.

#12 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach wins here

#13 Posted by Silverrings (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

This actually seems pretty even to me, but only based on what i know, while i've read a lot of comics and seen some Bleach, there's like a billion episodes of Bleach, so, yeah, people with more know-how on the series need to come in and state stuff.

#14 Posted by boschePG (2830 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator:

@pierpat:

Im kind of upset I didnt get tagged for this, lol

Bleach Team due to gin's super hax bankai.

exactly. Bleach team has too much speed

#15 Posted by CheeseSticks (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 lock

#16 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7045 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach team is way too fast for nearly everyone on team 2 to react to.

#17 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7216 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach team

#18 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by boschePG (2830 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm..sit cut offsome of my post.

Gins bankai can slice a city and recoil to do it again in 0.08 seconds. Its way faster then the speed of sound. It also can cut through on the cellular level.

Byakuya s fast too as is his Bankai, not Gin fast, but he also knows magic Ulquiorra tosses those energy lances that destroy cities. Vastos Lorde Ichigo can tank those lances, lol. Gimmjow is actually the weakest one here. Kenpachi without morals....scary

Iron Man is the only real threat with Carol Danvers also being viable.

#20 Edited by CheeseSticks (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103 said:

@cheesesticks:

it's not a spite but bleach dose win

When did i say it was a spite? I said inb4 lock because Comics vs Manga battles are against the rule.

#21 Posted by RBT (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by boschePG (2830 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103 said:

@cheesesticks:

it's not a spite but bleach dose win

When did i say it was a spite? I said inb4 lock because Comics vs Manga battles are against the rule.

not no more since the site changed over

#23 Posted by CheeseSticks (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@CheeseSticks: No, they're not.

Oh sorry, i just saw that they are brought back

#24 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Funsiized (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach team.

#26 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4977 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat I am just learning about Bleach (feel bad for being so in the dark about it) and have only watched about 12 or so episodes.....taking me a minute to wrap my head around it. i DO know the Marvel team very well though...I can provide much insight onto them if needed. Thanks for the shoutout, but basically whatever @boschepg: says here I would take as gospel. he knows what he's talking about.

#28 Posted by RetconCrisis (4587 posts) - - Show Bio

This actually seems pretty even to me, but only based on what i know, while i've read a lot of comics and seen some Bleach, there's like a billion episodes of Bleach, so, yeah, people with more know-how on the series need to come in and state stuff.

I'm pretty knowledgeable on everything Pre-Fullbring arc. After that, my knowledge is scattered.

Now that's been stated, I don't see anyone hurting Colossus. Although Ulquiorra's lanza might be able to, since that was a city busting attack. I'm not too knowledgeable on Colossus' durability limits. Do you think that Colossus can withstand a city busting attack or a mountain cutting attack? I feel as if I'm overrating Colossus at the same time as underrating him.

#29 Edited by Silverrings (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis said:

I'm pretty knowledgeable on everything Pre-Fullbring arc. After that, my knowledge is scattered.

Now that's been stated, I don't see anyone hurting Colossus. Although Ulquiorra's lanza might be able to, since that was a city busting attack. I'm not too knowledgeable on Colossus' durability limits. Do you think that Colossus can withstand a city busting attack or a mountain cutting attack? I feel as if I'm overrating Colossus at the same time as underrating him.

I know that feel. I'm not sure. Colossus tanks all sorts of explosions, lasers and punches, even from the likes of the Thing and the Hulk, but cutting attacks might affect him differently... Honestly, though, if it's going through a mountain then it;s going through Colossus, but it might not kill him. Also, obviously, depends where he gets hit.

The team is all-round pretty durable, and the Bleeding Edge armour is seriously heavy-hitting stuff, plus, Mr s Marvels energy attacks, and you've got yourself a possibly-wining team. Still, this appears very even to me, at the moment.

#30 Posted by Marshall_Long (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Clorox

#31 Posted by Wdc (632 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Edited by those_eyes (8902 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Edited by Warcry80 (2143 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel the bleach team wins. They have far too many abilities to immobilize or kill the comics team.

#34 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4593 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach team wins pretty fast here and I kinda feel that with his Bankai Gin could potentially solo, either way team Bleach wins.

Off topic: I can't wait to see Kenpachi's shikai, Shinsui, Jashiro, and Shuhei's bankai reveal, Byakuya, Renji, and Rukai's new power and I would like to see Isshin's bankai revealed if possible but that probably won't happen

#35 Posted by boschePG (2830 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: its funny you mention that with the awaiting the Bankais cuz most people think of Bankais when Bleach is brought up, yet its the ones that we dont know that I like: Kenny, Shinji, Aizen, Urahara, Isshin, and Shunsui. Im always at the point when you think that the person shikai is their bankai, those dudes are vicious

#36 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (913 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach, they're better where it counts. Speed and Power.

#37 Edited by lowlaville (5407 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach guys. Most of the people on bleach can take physical punishment with no hassle. Plus, they are way too fast. See shunpo is the relative of teleportation. Everyone except kenpachi can teleport.

#38 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (21241 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverrings said:

. Although Ulquiorra's lanza might be able to, since that was a city busting attack.

I'd say it's multi city, considering it was about as big as las noches..

#39 Edited by DeathandGrim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

lol you use Marvel to combat Anime.

But I don't see any of them cutting Zaraki. Ichigo is pretty much a blur. Ulqi would blow everyone up with ceros. Gin would impale.

Bleach stomps

Now if it was DC comic book characters... this would be a horri-godstomp in DC's favor

#40 Edited by cascadeking09 (6699 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

Hmm..sit cut offsome of my post.

Gins bankai can slice a city and recoil to do it again in 0.08 seconds. Its way faster then the speed of sound. It also can cut through on the cellular level.

Byakuya s fast too as is his Bankai, not Gin fast, but he also knows magic Ulquiorra tosses those energy lances that destroy cities. Vastos Lorde Ichigo can tank those lances, lol. Gimmjow is actually the weakest one here. Kenpachi without morals....scary

Iron Man is the only real threat with Carol Danvers also being viable.

Do you have the scans to back this statement up? I dont recall the exact speed of his bankai ever being stated.

#41 Edited by lowlaville (5407 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by TheMagicStik (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bleach team has significantly faster combat speed than anybody on the Marvel team and Ulquiorra has absolutely rediculous destructive potential and Hollow Ichigo is even stronger than that.

#43 Edited by DeathandGrim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: But of course

...But Batman beats them all

#44 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim:

please

Aizen is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bats

#45 Edited by DeathandGrim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103: I don't believe you realize

bats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Presence

#46 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by DeathandGrim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by boschePG (2830 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have the scans to back this statement up? I dont recall the exact speed of his bankai ever being stated.

of course I do. Bare in mind that Gin clapped with the explanation. 500 times speed of sound.

the vid actually shows the clap so go to 13:41 min mark of the vid. if you cant access the vid let me know and Ill show you the scan

http://www.bleachget.com/watch/bleach-episode-297-english-dubbed/

the scans

Bleach - Chapter 400 - 15

Bleach - Chapter 400 - 16

#49 Posted by boschePG (2830 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio