• Win by KO, incapacitation & death

No Caption Provided

untedbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Although the bleach and Naruto characters are extremely powerful ( about small country level ), I have to give it to the comic villains. While I only know of magneto and dr doom, I'm pretty sure they will win. Maybe not if Naruto and ichigo go full power, but since it's set in a city, there is a lot of metal magneto can use. He is actually able to change the earths magnetic field and cause massive tsunamis. and tornados that can take them out.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Oni_Bane

inb4thalock

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@oni_bane said:

inb4thalock

Why is this lock worthy

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto sh!ts on them.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Oni_Bane
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

This is assumed heavy mismatch. ¯\(°_o)/¯

But on the other hand we have Team Aizen/Yamamoto VS JL/Avengers. Which is argued to death achieving 7 pages, when 8 of the comic line up will solo. ◔_◔

Comicvine disappoints me. :\

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Dr. Light and Weather Wizard?

Can Comic team handle Yamamoto's Bankai?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solos

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Comic team.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@colliderz said:

Feats for Dr. Light and Weather Wizard?

Dr Light manipulates the EM spectrum. (Linking to comments don't want to upload scans.) Capable of fighting the titans, manipulating heat vision, magic lightning & downing Superman who runs on solar energy.

Weather Wizard self explanatory. But thing to note is WW has precise control capable of spawning weather in someones stomach. @dredeuced can explain in greater detail than I.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm Yamamoto solos, Aizen solos.

Yamamoto in his shikai state incinerates them all with a single attack, in his bankai he incinerates them just by standing there, the only person who might be able to handle that is Magneto with his shields and one swing of his sword and Magneto dissolves into nothing. "BUT MAGNETO WILL RIP THE SWORD FROM YAMAMOTO'S HAND ITS METAL" Well maybe if Yamamoto wasn't about 1000x faster than Magneto maybe I could see that happening.

Aizen has absolute mindcontrol and is 100% unkillable even with all the magical abilities the soul reapers possess, I don't see how he can concievably lose against this bunch.

Everybody on the Naruto team has rediculously powerful attacks so I could see them breaking Magnetos shields even if they came up before a blitz with Amaterasu, Bijuu Bombs, crazy rasengan varients, etc.

0 chance of manga team losing this.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Doom

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Yamamoto is gonna do work if especially if it's bloodlust because then he just immediately goes into Bankai...

Also, what's to stop Doctor Light and Weather Wizard from genjutsu lock considering the Uchiha can use Izanagi,Izanami,Perfect Susanoo and possibly a hybrid kyuubi, Susanoo mix

untedbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By untedbear

TheMagicStik, you are really downplaying the villains here. The abilities they have can cause catastrophic events and quite possibly life wipe the entire world. Plus magneto has resisted mind control before and his helmet protects him from telepathic powers. And he has already fought incredibly fast characters before ( quicksilver, Thor ). Yes, I know the bleach and Naruto characters are extremely powerful at their prime, so much, in fact, that the battle can go either way if the all go at it at full power. Just know that comic characters are equally powerful as manga characters

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Villains

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is assumed heavy mismatch. ¯\(°_o)/¯

But on the other hand we have Team Aizen/Yamamoto VS JL/Avengers. Which is argued to death achieving 7 pages, when 8 of the comic line up will solo. ◔_◔

Comicvine disappoints me. :\

This isn't a mismatch.

Siding with comic villains though.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yamoto with bankai takes out doom

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Mags can solo... Doom can as well. Take out or replace the two with lower tier villains and the first team can win.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Villains Ftw

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Current madara can use kamui to easily take out mag and doom, just saying, don't enought about dr.light to make a comment.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DeathHero61  Online

The only threat here is yamamoto.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is closer than a lot of people are thinking. I personally am leaning towards the Comic Team, but only barely. I see no reason Aizen won't open with Fragor spam, and Madara has already proven to simply spam meteor when he gets bored. Granted Comic team can in most cases stop or tank all of that.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto and Aizen hax FTW but little knowledge on WW and Dr. Light

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bump.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lord44
No Caption Provided

Magneto UberStomp!

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I'm surprised no one has said anything about Aizen and his OP Shikai. And note his Shikai Iisnt mind control so the helmet Magneto wears is useless. How strong is Dr. Light exactly against someone like Yamamoto and his Bankai? I don't know much about Weather Wizard either but it seems people say he's strong enough to curbstomp the big 3 in Naruto

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen Shikai isn't mind control so Magneto's helmet is useless also their Zanpakuto isn't metal, it composed of reishi not metal. Same goes for Yamamoto's flames. So can anyone give me a run down of Dr. Light and Weather Wizard? People say their pretty OP and believe WW can take down the big 3 in Naruto with ease, I don't know if that true or not actually.

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

This thread looks good and a even match

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto and Doom each can solo. Dr. Light (depending on the version/writer) can nearly solo.

serekkw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with anime team

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping magneto shutting of all their brains? Nothing

Magnetos and dooms shields has survived planet busting blasts from pheonix and the big G before,no one on team can break them

What's stopping magneto reverse their blood flow killing them

What's stopping doom bringing the doom?

I don't know much about light bit weather wizard should be able to solo aswell

And I'm sure speed is Not an issue at all seeing as doom can slow down time with his magic personally big mismatch no one in bleach or naruato teams shown planetary + threat

Zegoutte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha since their is Rokudo Senin Madara, Yamamato and Aizen I don't see Manga team lost here. I know you are Comics fan but look at their respective feats before they "Trololol comics over stomp here blablabla" Once Aizen will use his Shikai the fight will be over that all. Yamamoto bankai will reduce them to ashes and Madara ... oh lord Madara didn't need to fight here.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PantyPolice

TheMagicStik, you are really downplaying the villains here. The abilities they have can cause catastrophic events and quite possibly life wipe the entire world. Plus magneto has resisted mind control before and his helmet protects him from telepathic powers. And he has already fought incredibly fast characters before ( quicksilver, Thor ). Yes, I know the bleach and Naruto characters are extremely powerful at their prime, so much, in fact, that the battle can go either way if the all go at it at full power. Just know that comic characters are equally powerful as manga characters

Actually Naruto and Bleach are pretty weak by manga terms.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice:

Manga terms or DBZ terms? which are you comparing? Bleach is a meh, but Naruto is starting to get up there with their hax abilities.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara solos

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheMagicStik

The comic bias is real.

Aizen is a borderline god, completely immortal and unkillable to these peasants and his Shikai is complete hypnosis from just looking at it, Doom and Magneto have no defense for this (oh and WW and Dr Light are borderline worthless in a scenario like this).

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PantyPolice

@pantypolice:

Manga terms or DBZ terms? which are you comparing? Bleach is a meh, but Naruto is starting to get up there with their hax abilities.

Naruto is at the end of the series.

There are plenty of anime who stomp. There are anime characters who are literally omnipotent who are just in slice of life genre anime/manga.

Saint Seiya is cheaply powerful as well.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The comic bias is real.

Aizen is a borderline god, completely immortal and unkillable to these peasants and his Shikai is complete hypnosis from just looking at it, Doom and Magneto have no defense for this (oh and WW and Dr Light are borderline worthless in a scenario like this).

Aizen wasn't able to blow up a mountain.

Doom and Magneto do. Magneto can just sense him via the metal in his blood. Not to mention he has to active shikai, which apparently isn't too easy for Aizen in the middle of a battle.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheMagicStik

@pantypolice

Yeah about that...

No Caption Provided

Doom and Magneto do. Magneto can just sense him via the metal in his blood. Not to mention he has to active shikai, which apparently isn't too easy for Aizen in the middle of a battle.

Aizen is an ascended being, he doesn't even have blood anymore, he got pretty much cut in half by Mugetsu and just regenerated it back, no blood. Anyways Magneto is a slug compared to Aizen, he won't be dictating this battle at all, he has no hope, give it up ffs...

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: I know Soul people have blood but I don't think it's actually made of iron, since everything that makes them up is reishi (I know this isn't the correct term but I have no idea how to type it) so I don't believe Magneto has that advantage

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light solo stomps and violates them before they even know he's there.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice

Yeah about that...

No Caption Provided

Aizen is an ascended being, he doesn't even have blood anymore, he got pretty much cut in half by Mugetsu and just regenerated it back, no blood. Anyways Magneto is a slug compared to Aizen, he won't be dictating this battle at all, he has no hope, give it up ffs...

"Ascended being?" Dude got bludgeoned by Ichigo til the Hongyoku(sp) basically went "DONE!" and stopped helping him. Pre-AvX Mags can siphon power from actual planets and stars like our sun. That's a level of power Aizen wishes he could operate on.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_el_summers: Ichigo explains it later Aizen wanted to lose that's why it stopped his evolution he wanted to fail much like how Thanos does otherwise known as CIS

Doom for all his hipe it's crushed by a low 100 toner inCIC (The thing) ichigo should carve him a new one

Weather Wizard is a Peak human with Weather control powers he dies quickly

Mags is going against Yamamoto bad news for mags Extreme heat weakens magnetic fields so that's a stomp

Dr. light iirc gets his butt kicked by teenagers with very little combat experience i'd be willing to bet that at worst Sasuke and Naruto can tagteam him pretty easily

Basically this is looking like a sweep for the manga team

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik said:

@pantypolice

Yeah about that...

No Caption Provided

"Ascended being?" Dude got bludgeoned by Ichigo til the Hongyoku(sp) basically went "DONE!" and stopped helping him. Pre-AvX Mags can siphon power from actual planets and stars like our sun. That's a level of power Aizen wishes he could operate on.

Those are hills not mountains.

Aizen bragged about being a mountain buster but in reality Ichigo was the one who did it and Aizen thought he did. The thing you showed wasn't near mountain busting at all, mountains>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. hills

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pierpat

The op states "starting form" for aizen and Ichigo....so:

No Caption Provided

Good old Aizen can make the comics team fight eatchother with his shinkai, with the manga team playing cards.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see any defense for Comic team against Yamamoto or Aizen's hax

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@cjdavis103: When has Doom got crushed by Thing? He's taken beatings from Hulk, with his shield off IIRC.