No Caption Provided

Rules

• Quincy can't steal Zanpakutō
  • Visored, Gotei 13 and Kurosaki Pre Quincy Blood War Arc
  • Visored can use hollowfication for 1 week
  • Hell doesn't need mask in Soul Society

Rounds

• Round one Team Battle: Who Survives and how/ will have 24 hr prep
  • Round Two Battle Royale: Every one will randomly spawn in seireitei Last man Standing they all have 5 hr prep
  • Bonus Round One make a list who is the strongest team to the weakest. example(Team A, Team G, Team X)
  • Bonus Round Two make a Team that will beat a team that you think they won. Naruto/Onepiece/FairyTail and any Shonen manga or anime Only they must been in the same team/group b4. example Akatsuki, Shibukais, Admirals, Eleven Supernovas, Dragonslayer Team something like that. You can make up 2 4 person in a team.

I have change some stuff to make it balance

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Man i'm trying to read the manga again since i stop at the Quicy Blood War Arc so i just made a tread hope you like it

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with team hollow. Cifer op ftw..

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Detrolord

Ty 4 the answer but we have a lot of powerful guys here like Ichigo(who beat him b4), Urahara, Shiji, Ganryu, Jin, Bambietta, Byakuya

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old team takes it imo

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: goes to the Old Team. Kisuke's prep>>>Anyone else's prep in Bleach including Aizen's.

Round 2: should go to Xcution Team because Post Timeskip Ichigo beats anyone else here.

Bonus Round 1: In order for who is the "strongest" Teams is imo: Xcution, Espada, Old Team, Vollstandig, Visored, Gotei 13, Hell, Bounts, and then Dark Ones.

Bonus Round 2: My team is Naruto and Sasuke. They solo any team in Bleach, One Piece, and Fairy Tail.

Great Thread you got here. Also I hope you catch up to Bleach. Renji and Rukia aren't considered some fodder characters anymore (thankfully).

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: goes to the Old Team. Kisuke's prep>>>Anyone else's prep in Bleach including Aizen's.

Round 2: should go to Xcution Team because Post Timeskip Ichigo beats anyone else here.

Bonus Round 1: In order for who is the "strongest" Teams is imo: Xcution, Espada, Old Team, Vollstandig, Visored, Gotei 13, Hell, Bounts, and then Dark Ones.

Bonus Round 2: My team is Naruto and Sasuke. They solo any team in Bleach, One Piece, and Fairy Tail.

Great Thread you got here. Also I hope you catch up to Bleach. Renji and Rukia aren't considered some fodder characters anymore (thankfully).

Nice answer ty Rukia ain't a cannon fodder anymore well im starting at the beginning currently at chapter 21.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

Ty 4 the answer but we have a lot of powerful guys here like Ichigo(who beat him b4), Urahara, Shiji, Ganryu, Jin, Bambietta, Byakuya

Ichigo, even in hollow mask, was still completely stomped by cifer in R1. What defeated him was full hollow ichigo, who you didn't put in the thread (correct?) No one else showed a hit even remotely as powerful as lanza, unless I'm missing a few chapters.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Detrolord

@detrolord said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Ichigo, even in hollow mask, was still completely stomped by cifer in R1. What defeated him was full hollow ichigo, who you didn't put in the thread (correct?) No one else showed a hit even remotely as powerful as lanza, unless I'm missing a few chapters.

I see i'm kinda hazy about Bleach well ty i'm rereading it right now

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Hell

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokuto alone had energy shelds that tanked everything a "vasto lorde" Ichigo was throwing at him... not to mention he basically man-handled everyone he came into contact with.. Shuren by himself one-shotted both Aporro and Aaeroneiro with no effort.. though I think Kensei should be switched out with that fat guy...

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Team via hype

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gotei 13 just cause Kenpachi. Dude's a straight up beast/badass.

Itachi and Kisame for my own team(healthy Itachi btw lol)

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei 13, Kenpachi slaughters some of them.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not as much of a bleach expert. But ulquiorra was a beast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is pre-war Kenpachi going to do anything to Kokuto..

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Pre-Quincy Blood War Arc Kenpachi isn't that strong, nor is the Gotei 13 beating the Espada, Xcution, or Old Team.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: you saw what Kenpachi did to Nnoitra, now imagine what he'd do if he goes for the kill.But he doesn't because he likes to toy with his opponents and when he's done he just kills them(maybe, when nnoitra was finished he had no intention to kill him).I think you underestimate Gotei 13, although the kills are thanks to Byakuya and Zaraki.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: He always goes for the kill... He killed Nnoitra's Fraccion if I remember correctly. He fights with intent to kill but if you're strong enough to survive that then he lets you live so that he can fight you again later. He already explained that to Nnoitra. I do believe your overestimating the Gotei 13 quite a bit. Ulquiorra alone could most likely solo them. Post Timeskip Ichigo also beats anyone else on that team. Not to mention that Kisuke's Urahara with Prep beats everyone here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ghostrider2

@justsomerandomkid said:

@ghostrider2: He always goes for the kill... He killed Nnoitra's Fraccion if I remember correctly. He fights with intent to kill but if you're strong enough to survive that then he lets you live so that he can fight you again later. He already explained that to Nnoitra. I do believe your overestimating the Gotei 13 quite a bit.Ulquiorra alone could most likely solo them. Post Timeskip Ichigo also beats anyone else on that team. Not to mention that Kisuke's Urahara with Prep beats everyone here.

I disagree.And yes he killed Nnoitra because he charged at him like an idiot.No i'm not, he can kill 3 espada listed on 1 vs 1 combat Ulq is lucky with his stages but i'd still put my money on Kenpachi.I can agree with prep but i don't like prep battles

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Can kill 3 Espada's? Unless you're talking about the weaklings that are Espada 8 and 9 then I don't know what you're talking about. Everyone major thats Kenpachi has fought were incredibly slow. Kenpachi reminds me of the Hulk, has all that power but is terribly slow. And guess what? Nnoitra fights exactly like him. Only reason why he has beat anyone somewhat strong.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: change sui feng with Mayuri or remove the prep.

@justsomerandomkid: aren't you forgetting his durability?And he is fast enough.I think we agree to disagree.Nnoitra was 5 and Zommari was 7.Again, i believe you underestimate the captains, well Byakuya and Kenny or overrate the espada.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: I really do hope you're not trying to power scale with the Espada's numbers. Kenpachi's durability doesn't matter at all because eventually he will die from getting stabbed by someone who he wouldn't able to touch once. Name someone who had a good amount of speed that Kenpachi fought and actually beat. If Kenpachi would have fought Zommari he would have lost and you know it. I do believe your overestimating quite a bit. This is just purely Espada that I'm talking about. Everyone else (Xcution, Old Team, Visored etc.) would beat the Gotei 13 as well.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ghostrider2

@justsomerandomkid: Didn't beat, they were interrupted but if i remember right Byakuya for a bit and Ichigo.....that i remember.I don't overestimate, you underestimate.You say speed but speed isn't gonna give the win, Kenny isn't as slow as you make him.Remember Tousen fight?Bounts too?Really?If you are saying Gotei is last place don't bother to reply.

Loading Video...

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Byakuya? Wasn't that off panel or something? When he fought Ichigo, Ichigo fought the exact same way as Kenpachi. Tousen? He didn't even use shunpou against him. Kenpachi isn't gonna beat someone who completely trumps him in speed so it doesn't matter. You say I'm underestimating, I say you're overestimating. Bounts? I don't talk about filler sooo...... I'm not saying the Gotei 13 is coming in last. I'm just saying they're definitely not finna come in first.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Detrolord
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By boschePG

@justsomerandomkid: @detrolord:

My list are:

Round One: Espada. If Grimmjow = Hollow Ichigo who is > than Byakuya speed. Ulquiorra stomps Ichigo up to Vastos Lorde Ichigo which is > than said Kenny

Round two: Hmm...I got Ulqiorra over Urahara in a close one

Round three:

Espada wins. If they can go resurrection they slaughter. Grimmjow can beat/stalemate whatever the best fighter is on whatever team and than you factor in Ulquiorra

X-Cuttion team 2nd cuz they have Hollow Ichigo and Tsukishima. Byakuya cant take them both

Old team is good. 3rd on the list. Its the Aizen buster team. Prep king in Urahara.

Gotei 13 is cool. They come in 4th

Volstandig comes in 5th cuz Cuan Du took out Hitsugaya. Bambi took out Shinji. The team lost to Urahara's prep pill thus Gotei 13 ahead of them

Visored is 6th. Mashiro and Hayuri are pretty much featless. Their mask only last 3 minutes. Shinji is my fave though

Dark Ones they have some decent feats

Hell is rounding near the bottom cuz most of their feats were based of Hell laws

Bounts last cuz they stunk

Round four: in anime??? Hmm....Ill be back for this one

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@justsomerandomkid: @detrolord:

My list are:

Round One: Espada. If Grimmjow = Hollow Ichigo who is > than Byakuya speed. Ulquiorra stomps Ichigo up to Vastos Lorde Ichigo which is > than said Kenny

Round two: Hmm...I got Ulqiorra over Urahara in a close one

Round three:

Espada wins. If they can go resurrection they slaughter. Grimmjow can beat/stalemate whatever the best fighter is on whatever team and than you factor in Ulquiorra

X-Cuttion team 2nd cuz they have Hollow Ichigo and Tsukishima. Byakuya cant take them both

Old team is good. 3rd on the list. Its the Aizen buster team. Prep king in Urahara.

Gotei 13 is cool. They come in 4th

Volstandig comes in 5th cuz Cuan Du took out Hitsugaya. Bambi took out Shinji. The team lost to Urahara's prep pill thus Gotei 13 ahead of them

Visored is 6th. Mashiro and Hayuri are pretty much featless. Their mask only last 3 minutes. Shinji is my fave though

Dark Ones they have some decent feats

Hell is rounding near the bottom cuz most of their feats were based of Hell laws

Bounts last cuz they stunk

Round four: in anime??? Hmm....Ill be back for this one

TY for the answer waiting for your anime team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg You forgot to take Kokuto into account, who had shields that was laughing off blasts from "vasto lorde" Ichigo. What are you talking about "hell laws" being the base of their feats? The laws of Hell were that they just came back to life after they 'died' and were bound to hell by chains...

Loading Video...

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: The outcome is still the same. Kisuke's Prep>>Aizen's Prep>>>Mayuri's Prep. Kisuke's still comes out on top in prep.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Hell laws. Remember when they first attacked in the human realm they were wearing the mask and one of the masks got cut and the person got BFR back to Hell.

Kokuto is cool. I find him on par with Kenny. He did tank Vastos Lorde Ichigo's horn blasts but...it was in Hell. This scenario isnt in Hell

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell or Old team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg Kokoto doesn't wear a mask, he kind of has a hood. That being said, with his energy shield in place, I doubt anyone is sending him back to Hell any time soon...

@detrolord Is the Hell team required to have masks to be in this fight?

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Detrolord

@boschepg Kokoto doesn't wear a mask, he kind of has a hood. That being said, with his energy shield in place, I doubt anyone is sending him back to Hell any time soon...

@detrolord Is the Hell team required to have masks to be in this fight?

Not really either or is fine

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eggnogui

Jesus, it's way too complex for me to make a detailed analysis, and I'll probably make a shit judgement. I'll try, one team at a time:

Gotei 13: Mayuri is a major player because of prep. And Kenpachi is Kenpachi XD

Espada: Ulquiorra is the key element here, given the absolute stomp he gave to Ichigo before he went Vasto Lorde form.

Stern Ritters: We don't know how strong Ishida and Haschwalth are, we have to assume they are godly. But Bambietta has some sick explosion feats, including an explosion that seemed nuclear level, without Vollstanding. Her loss to "Hax-Lord" Komamura was bullshit.

Bounts, Dark Ones, Hell: Haven't seen movies or fillers. No idea. Reading the thread, Kokuto can tank Vasto Lorde Ichigo? DAMM. Still, he's just one person. He can't solo everyone.

Visored: Meh. They are good, but nothing special.

Xcution: Assuming Ginjo is at his strongest, him and Ichigo are strong competitors, especially the latter. But Pre-War Ichigo could handle one lame Ritter albeit with some difficulty, he can't handle the stronger ones. But Tsukishima, while not strong, has some sick powers.

Old Team: Urahara is the Lord of Prep, the Batman of Bleach. He is not be underestimated, nor his companions.

From this perspective, it's super hard to think of one single winner. The best I can think of is that the Ritters seem to be the strongest. I'm guessing Ishida and Haschwalth are on a league way above everyone else, given how they got chosen to go with Juha Bach to the Soul King palace, and not everyone else , with some of the ignored quincies being at least Espada-level. (btw, I would pay good money to see Bambietta vs Ulquiorra, them trading nuclear-level blasts around XD)

Final veredicts (more like gambles):

Round One: Either Ritters or Old Team (24h preparation time is ALOT).

Round Two: I'll give it to the Ritters, but again it's a very risky gamble.

As for the bonus: I have no idea on One other than putting the Ritters up there. As for Two, I don't follow Fairy Tail and One Piece; from Naruto, I'm not seeing anyone who could clearly stomp.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eggnogui said:

Man ty for the answer and nice judgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, team Hell is being so overlooked in this thread lol

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By boschePG

Wow, team Hell is being so overlooked in this thread lol

I dont think they are being overlooked. Kakuto is the best guy they have. No doubt. I believe the fat guy who absorbs energy is the next best. Thing is, if Urryu was able to figure out how to beat him, I think Urahara or Mayuri could figure something out as well

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't know bleach had that many characters.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

When is the anime coming back?

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I hate to say it, I give it to the Vollstandig, even after two years of training the Gotei 13 are still getting stomped by them. The only two who've actually done any damage to the Vollstandig were Captain General Yamamoto and Kenpachi. The Bounts, Dark Ones and Xcution would be taken down fairly easy given the power levels of the other factions.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't know bleach had that many characters.

Haha

@patrat18 said:

When is the anime coming back?

Not sure but i'm rereading the manga cause they told me its getting good

As much as I hate to say it, I give it to the Vollstandig, even after two years of training the Gotei 13 are still getting stomped by them. The only two who've actually done any damage to the Vollstandig were Captain General Yamamoto and Kenpachi. The Bounts, Dark Ones and Xcution would be taken down fairly easy given the power levels of the other factions.

ty 4 d answer

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen548: Even though Xcution has Post Timeskip Ichigo who stomps most people here?

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolordyou
You're welcome, and if you want to give the Espada team a better chance in this then switch out Grim and Nel with Barragan and Stark. That way you have the top 4 heavy hitters, especially Barragan. With him the Espada's chances improve drastically.

@justsomerandomkid
I actually missed Ichigo my first time through, I just looked to see who was fighting. Thank you for pointing it out. But even so, I still go with the Vollstandig because all we've seen him do since he came back was beat down some minor Vollstandig members. Also if he's on team Xcution wouldn't he technically be only using his Fullbring instead of his Shinigami powers?

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen548: Nope. Pre-Blood Quincy Blood War Arc means he has his powers back.