Blazing Sword: The Force vs Forces

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By reikai

Team: Caedus, Luke, Sidious, Exar Kun, Windu, Obi-Wan, Maul, Galen, Satele, Yoda, Bane.

Opposition: Kyosuke Date (SoulTaker), Archer (F/Z), Dante (DMC), Karas, Clare (Claymore), Takeru (witchblade).

Rules: Death or KO.

Distance: 10m

No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no true force but the Chew-Force; the only force. All hail its great might and prep time!

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: It fails before the Big League Chew. Too much gum.

Let's see a more serious response.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

Dante could solo.

Its awesome to see SoulTaker and the anime Witchblade characters being used in a Battle.

Archer and Clare are also amazingly awesome :)

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By reikai

@neongamewave: Indeed. And well that's manga Witchblade. Masane Amaha is the anime version. Takeru is the Manga one.

No Caption Provided

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

@reikai said:

@neongamewave: Indeed. And well that's manga Witchblade. Masane Amaha is the anime version. Takeru is the Manga one.

No Caption Provided

My bad, thought it was Masane Amaha that was being used or referred to either way still awesome!

No Caption Provided

I think a Flame of Recca, Rurouni Kenshin, Sengoku Basara, Beet the Vandel Buster, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan or Blade of the Immortal character would also be cool to see in the Battle Forums although I know that I am leaving out alot of characters and I feel bad for that.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By reikai

@neongamewave: yeah I loved the Witchblade anime too, much more than the Witchblade comics, because the main character had a more profound impact on the viewer. I mean, a woman doing everything she conceivably can to take care of a child that she doesn't even know isn't hers, but still loves her, and even after being stuck with this hellish weapon that's taking over her life, still fighting all of that and making time to raise the kid and protect her from those trying to take her away.

And yeah, there's so much that could be used, old and new, and most don't know much about them.