Blastaar vs Silver Surfer (Read)

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Dreadmaster

Can Blastaar with the Cosmic Control Rod defeat the Herald of Galactus? Reasons as to why would be nice.

Vs
Vs

No Caption Provided

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Who is Blastaar, and what can he do to my boy Norrin?
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Morpheus_ said:
"Who is Blastaar, and what can he do to my boy Norrin?
"

He's the new king of the Negative Zone and is a pretty high threat himself but not anywhere near Surfer but you could learn more if you read his page, http://www.comicvine.com/blastaar/29-10963/

If you still don't know then i will give you a rundown on him myself.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By vegeta

no

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dreadmaster
@vegeta said:
"no "

You don't think so?
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vegeta

he can only lift 50 tons

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dreadmaster

But the Cosmic Control Rod can amplify his powers by a good margin

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
He sounds powerful, but not on SS's level; now, with the power cosmic, we can only speculate about the level of augmentation he is going to receive. But wielding the PC doesn't necessitate the exact same abilities for all its possessors. The Surfer has proven himself to be extremely formidable and creative in its use in general, while others (like p.e. Morg), despite the benefits it provided, still relied heavily on their physical strength. Also, the Surfer has had many years of experience to the use of the PC. So, for the time being, I favour him. Give me more info about Blastaar though.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vegeta

what about speed and surfers intangablity, his molecule blasts

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Morpheus_ said:
"He sounds powerful, but not on SS's level; now, with the power cosmic, we can only speculate about the level of augmentation he is going to receive. But wielding the PC doesn't necessitate the exact same abilities for all its possessors. The Surfer has proven himself to be extremely formidable and creative in its use in general, while others (like p.e. Morg), despite the benefits it provided, still relied heavily on their physical strength. Also, the Surfer has had many years of experience to the use of the PC. So, for the time being, I favour him. Give me more info about Blastaar though.
"

Powers and abilities: Blastaar possesses superhuman strength, endurance, and durability and is a highly proficient Baluurian warrior. But Blastaar's principal power is his ability to generate an unknown type of highly concussive force that he can release at will through his fingertips. He can release sufficient force to penetrate 6-inch-thick titanium-overlayed steel from 25 feet away (but the maximum range of his blasting power is approximately 1,000 feet, limited by his inability to finely focus his energy beams over any greater distance). Blastaar can propel himself through the air using his energy blasts at speeds of up to 25,000 miles per hour. He can survive in the vacuum of space for months by willing himself into a state of hibernation.

Sorry that took so long but thats a basic rundown on his powers and he can lift around 50 tons if you ask how strong he is.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@dreadmaster:Yes, I was aware of those; I read them in his bio page. I stick to my opinion from above.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Morpheus_ said:
"@dreadmaster:Yes, I was aware of those; I read them in his bio page. I stick to my opinion from above."

Take in thought that the natural abilities of Annihilus before he had the Cosmic Rod were few, he had a hard exoskeleton that enhanced his strength and durability and wings that could make him fly. The Cosmic Control Rod has pushed him to levels beyond the Full Nova Force and being able to defeat Quasar and steal his Quantam Bands. Blastaar's power can greatly increase.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@dreadmaster said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@dreadmaster:Yes, I was aware of those; I read them in his bio page. I stick to my opinion from above."
Take in thought that the natural abilities of Annihilus before he had the Cosmic Rod were few, he had a hard exoskeleton that enhanced his strength and durability and wings that could make him fly. The Cosmic Control Rod has pushed him to levels beyond the Full Nova Force and being able to defeat Quasar and steal his Quantam Bands. Blastaar's power can greatly increase. "
Ah, I misread the OP. I thought he would obtain the Power Cosmic, not the Cosmic Rod...It's hard. I haven't read the entire Annihilation, so I'm not familiar with its use (I know its power and its abilities), as I don't know the character. So I cannot provide an insight about the outcome. Theory is not enough here.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dreadmaster

It happens...

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
The cosmic rod would endow Blastaar with energy manipulation / transmutation; the Surfer can counter both of these. He relies on no device, merely  on himself to achieve them.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dreadmaster

Fortunately i think there's somebody i know that can help you out with the Cosmic Control Rod better than i can. Unfortunately he's not online :P

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
No matter. We can continue this afterwards. I am about to log out anyway.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By TruePwnge

Can Blastaar survive hits where the  Solar Systems and their planets and moons start exploding??

No Caption Provided

I think not

can Blastaar survive Supernova and Black holes?
or go a few rounds while inside a blackhole?

If he can't take these kinds of blows
he's not making it past the first few seconds of round one