Blanka vs. Classic Beast (read first).

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Static Shock

This fight takes place in the Jungle, where both characters can make full use of their amazing agility. Remember, Blanka is fighting Beast before his recent feline mutation (and obvious power increase) to make it fair.  Who wins?

caption
caption

VS.

caption
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Static Shock

Well.... ANYBODY!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I go with Beast beacause of his strength and Intellect.The are probably about the same as far as Agility and Speed.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Static Shock

I kinda thought this would spark everyone's interest.... Guess I thought wrong.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Its a good fight,but its like monkey vs Harvard Graduate in terms of intelligence.Therefore Beast has an advantage,but that dosen't mean he would win.Blanka can like...fry Hank's ass.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Siphon

I think beast would win because the strength, speed and agility of blanka but he's smarter which gives him a strategic advantage. I wish beast would win, I used to have nightmares about Blanka...seriously.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
The Beast should win here. Though this is a great fight, I think The Beast has the advantage of high intellect here against Blanka
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

I think with this being in the Jungle, Blanka could win this, using the surroundings to his advantage.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"I think with this being in the Jungle, Blanka could win this, using the surroundings to his advantage.
"
Seems like that would be an advantage but Blanka isn't very strategic and even if he does use his surroundings...I don't see him doing anything that will put Beast down.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Siphon said:
"I think beast would win because the strength, speed and agility of blanka but he's smarter which gives him a strategic advantage. I wish beast would win, I used to have nightmares about Blanka...seriously."

Blanka is ore agile and faster than Beast.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Blanka is ore agile and faster than Beast."
I don't know about this. Either they are even or Beast's level of speed and agility is greater...

Vance Astro said:
"Seems like that would be an advantage but Blanka isn't very strategic and even if he does use his surroundings...I don't see him doing anything that will put Beast down."

This isn't the recent incarnation of Beast. It's the Classic one. I don't find this battle too difficult for Blanka to win....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Blanka is ore agile and faster than Beast."
I don't know about this. Either they are even or Beast's level of speed and agility is greater...

Vance Astro said:
"Seems like that would be an advantage but Blanka isn't very strategic and even if he does use his surroundings...I don't see him doing anything that will put Beast down."

This isn't the recent incarnation of Beast. It's the Classic one. I don't find this battle too difficult for Blanka to win....

"
I know it's the classic Beast,but unless Blanka is using supers his lightining attacks radius isn't very large and he's not that strong either.In Capcom vs. SNK comics...Chun-Li kicked the sh!t out of him.
Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Siphon
Vance Astro said:
"Siphon said:
"I think beast would win because the strength, speed and agility of blanka but he's smarter which gives him a strategic advantage. I wish beast would win, I used to have nightmares about Blanka...seriously."

Blanka is ore agile and faster than Beast."
True and I guess with the jungle he does have the element of surprise. 
Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gottheit

Hey. Gottheit Made this!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock
Gottheit said:
"Hey. Gottheit Made this!
"

When?
Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gottheit

When he created the thread to see who would win. I set it at the San Diego Zoo.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime

Blanka wins

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#18  Edited By Jaadu

Beast, only cause he's smarter than Blanka!

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary
Jaadu said:
"Beast, only cause he's smarter than Blanka!"
Being smart doesn't always have to be a factor in any fight. lol Deadpool proved that.
Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#20  Edited By Jaadu
Hedatary said:
"Jaadu said:
Being smart doesn't always have to be a factor in any fight. lol Deadpool proved that."
true come to think of it Blanka may have a chance bc of his electric charge move, but Beast seems to be stronger...... I still go with beast :D
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hedatary
Jaadu said:
"Hedatary said:
"Jaadu said:
Being smart doesn't always have to be a factor in any fight. lol Deadpool proved that."
true come to think of it Blanka may have a chance bc of his electric charge move, but Beast seems to be stronger...... I still go with beast :D"
pshhh...Blank wins. XD
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Night Thrasher

Blanka electrical powers, plus that cannonball in mid air thingy put him over the top

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lagoon_boy
Ah... Blanka my favorite Character and one of the Classics.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lagoon_boy
Ah.....Blanka my favorite character and one of the Classics.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
@saiyan_earthling: Saw your response in the other thread, and I must say. Calling me a moron because I didn't answer your question (I wasn't obligated to) is kinda pushing it. Just thought I'd let you know.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By capall

i think blanka can win here, he has the electric power move that hank isn't aware of and their agility and speed is comparable, hank's intelligence in this type of set up really doesn't give him any significant advantage since using the surrouding environment is something both combatants are well capable of and there isn't anything to suggest that blanka is a dummy in art of combat
exodus0000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By exodus0000000

Blanka's one of my mains, but I don't see him beating Beast.  I know that intelligence isn't everything to determine who will win a fight, but Blanka is like really not very intelligent at all.  He's not Bizarro or Hulk stupid, but I don't think he's far from it.  He's feral, a wild child.  He doesn't use tactics or strategies, he just comes at you full throttle.  I also think Beast is a good bit stronger as well, although they may be equal in terms of speed and agility.  Blanka has the electricity of course, but it can only be fully utilized in very close proximity.  I think it depends on who gets the drop on who first.  I would say that Blanka MAY be the better hunter/stealth practioner since he grew up in the forest and literally had to hunt and scavenge for his food, so it's possible that he could get the drop on Beast, bear-hug him, and crank the voltage up.  But if he gets the drop on Beast, and is unsuccessful then I'm not sure.  But then again Beast would be all matter-of-fact trying to find out why this green guy is attacking him, whereas Blanka wouldn't give a f*** who Beast is.  His intentions would be to rip the blue guy's head off.  Blanka is also a lot more savage due to how he lived.  It could go either way.  I'd call it either a draw or Beast 6/10. 

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By capall
@exodus0000000:  
why do ppl think blanka is a dummy? he fights with his instinct and survival mode, this ain't a battle of SAT's or IQ here
exodus0000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By exodus0000000
@capall said:
" @exodus0000000:  why do ppl think blanka is a dummy? he fights with his instinct and survival mode, this ain't a battle of SAT's or IQ here "
Never said it was, but it's a fact that he isn't the smartest out of the SF troupe.  I know he has a killer instinct and that his skills have been honed while growing up out in the while, but basic tactics and some degree of technical thinking plays a huge factor in a fight.  I said that the fight would either be a draw or in favor of Beast 6/10 times in my opinion, so it's by far a dominating victory for Beast.  It's just that Blanka will come at his opponents like a berserker, and depending on his opponent it could either be successful for Blanka or not.  

I like Blanka, but I can see Beast using some form of strategy to get the drop on Blanka if he's given a minute to breathe.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aronmorales

Hmm, I think Hank could win this, if he minds Blanka's "electric personality".

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Freefa11

Isn't Beast technically very strong (like, capable of lifting a few tons)? I don't know that I've ever really seen him use it in a fight, but if he is, then I think that would be the deciding factor here, since Blanka seems to still be within normal human limits, their speed and agility will be comparable, and I don't think Blanka's electricity would be strong enough to KO Hank with one jolt (since it can't KO any of the other Street Fighters in one shot either).

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Braise

GREAT battle.
Hmm... I guess.. Blanka has a shot. Beast would probably win more times because not only does he more or less match Blanka physically, but is clearly the superior tactician/intellect. 
However, Blanka's feral (and thus, unpredictable), and he's got that electric discharge thing going on.