patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By patzello
No Caption Provided

Four letters are sent out to four despots, hailing hem to take part in a contest:

Send your most animalistic, feral competitor to participate in a glorious free-die-all. The winner claims their masters greatest desire.

M. Bison, leader of the Shadow Syndicate, not willing to lose one of his own, fits the ferocious Blanka with a control collar and sends him to win him an army to conquer the world.

Mr. Sinister attempts to send the Dark Beast, but in an act of cowardice, Dark Beast slips a mind control chip into his good counterpart and shoved him into combat.

Jareth, the Goblin King, puts a spell on the typically peaceful Ludo, sending the gentle giant into a bloodthirsty frenzy. If he wins Sarah will belong to Jareth.

Viktor, wanting to be rid of the disobedient pet and the unholy child in his daughter's womb, sends Lucian.

All are bloodlusted.

Battle takes place in the wilderness, rocks, trees, mountains.

Your Combatants:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@patzello: Need more setup and info for this fight to work.

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patzello: first of all. blanka wouldnt fight for m.bison blanka is a good guy so that is a big fail. second of all blanka trashes everyone with one "shout of earth"

bye bye

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By patzello

@mikesterman: Ok, Bison uses some sort of remote collar to force him to fight since he did not want to risk losing any of his championsFixed the description, too.Thank you for clarifying.

On the other hand, I am pretty sure it would take more than just one shot from him to do them all in.Especially when Ludo has mastery over the rocks.

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mikesterman

@patzello: do you know what the shout of earth is? it is a move where he sends electricity into the ground and it shocks everything in a 10 foot radius. anyways even without that moe, blanka still wins because his ability to generate electricity.

Bye bye

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By patzello

@mikesterman: Yup, I know the move, but it doesn't even one-shot opponents in the game, not to mention that the opponent has to be standing in the ground. Beast and Lucian are not the stand around type.

And Ludo? Well, honestly, the only reason I included him is because the idea of Ludo bloodlusted makes me giggle.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Ludo wins via cataclysmic earthquake. Bloodlusted Ludo will own.

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikesterman: Between the rest of them, it is close (why I chose them) but if I had to lay it out, I pick Lucian.

Unless Blanka has silver teeth.

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By patzello

@joygirl: Yes! Remember the Goblin City! Come to think of it, Ludo may be the only one that could bring up silver to put a werewolf down, if he knew what to do, anyway.

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i still say blanka destroys, shocks all of them.