Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By turoksonofstone
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            VS. 
No Caption Provided
-Fight is to the Death. 
-Half days prep for team, Morals off, they don't know who they are supposed to take out. 
-Who wins? How?
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By turoksonofstone

Is it a stomp? what?

Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Star_Lord
@turoksonofstone said:
Is it a stomp? what?
A. While Black Panther is a prep master, a half a days prep is not enough to fight against a character little is already known about. 
B. You put Morals off, therefore, Blue Marvel literally rips all their heads off in a matter of a millisecond. 
C. You want to know why? Blue Marvel was strong enough to knock Sentry to the moon, like nothing. Strong to move an asteroid the size of Arkansas. And regardless of whether he can move light speed or not, he's still so much faster than all of them, its absurd. Hell, Blue Marvel could just stand there and let them attack, and they would nothing to him. This is spite in epic proportions.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pooty

Black on Black violence............No one wins!!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

Blue Marvel slaughters 

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By turoksonofstone
@Star_Lord said:
@turoksonofstone said:
Is it a stomp? what?
A. While Black Panther is a prep master, a half a days prep is not enough to fight against a character little is already known about. 
B. You put Morals off, therefore, Blue Marvel literally rips all their heads off in a matter of a millisecond. 
C. You want to know why? Blue Marvel was strong enough to knock Sentry to the moon, like nothing. Strong to move an asteroid the size of Arkansas. And regardless of whether he can move light speed or not, he's still so much faster than all of them, its absurd. Hell, Blue Marvel could just stand there and let them attack, and they would nothing to him. This is spite in epic proportions.
Hm.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wise Son
@turoksonofstone
Blue Marvel generates enough anti matter to completely disintegrate the city in in a few fractions of a second. When matter and anti-matter collide they are converted into energy. 1 pound of anti-matter colliding with 1 pound of matter releases 44 megatons of explosive energy. That's a nuclear bomb going off for every pound Luke is carrying to his grave. Blue Marvel being unaffected by anti-matter he could channel all the anti-matter in the galaxy and destroy the whole planet with enough time. That last part was a bit of conjecture but still you get the point. No morals, there is no way Blue Marvel doesn't win this. Start at 32:32 and be amazed of E=mc2 in action.

*mumbling* Putting two of my favorite characters in a stomp....*mumbles some more* 

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By turoksonofstone
@Wise Son:  
Great Googly Moogley. 
My original Idea was Black Panther Vs. Blade but I was Sure that has been done. With (Much)more prep I still think this team could do it. 
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wise Son
@turoksonofstone: Yeah, it's been done, see:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/blade-vs-black-panther/28121/ 

They'd have to find a way to stop him from generating anti-matter. I'm thinking they could engineer a massive electro magnetic field to contain him and keep the anti-matter from interacting with matter. That neutralizes the most dangerous weapon in his arsenal. If they could find a way to transport him to or engineer a black hole they could toss him in. The black hole would rip the anti-matter from his body and crush him in the process. The anti-matter that the hole absorbed would destroy all the matter within the hole equivalent to his power output. If he could generate enough the black hole would fizzle out of it's current existence leaving no recognizable trace of anything it's absorbed. Dammit, I just busted my own hypothesis....
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By turoksonofstone
@Wise Son said:

They'd have to find a way to stop him from generating anti-matter. I'm thinking they could engineer a massive electro magnetic field to contain him and keep the anti-matter from interacting with matter. That neutralizes the most dangerous weapon in his arsenal. If they could find a way to transport him to or engineer a black hole they could toss him in. The black hole would rip the anti-matter from his body and crush him in the process. The anti-matter that the hole absorbed would destroy all the matter within the hole equivalent to his power output. If he could generate enough the black hole would fizzle out of it's current existence leaving no recognizable trace of anything it's absorbed. Dammit, I just busted my own hypothesis....
lol, Yeah, so all things considered my team would succumb to Blue Marvel's Anti-Matter might! understood.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wise Son
@turoksonofstone said:
@Wise Son said:

lol, Yeah, so all things considered my team would succumb to Blue Marvel's Anti-Matter might! understood.
Haha, yeah. If you had thrown in Silver Surfer or someone else capable of matter manipulation then they'd have a real chance. If it makes you feel any better if that plan did work if he wasn't ripped apart particle by particle he'd be disintegrated by the x-rays shooting out of the black hole. Marvel has a powerhouse on their hands and they don't even use him. What a shame. : /
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By turoksonofstone
@Wise Son:  
Oh they'll get around to it. Bet on it.
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Kallarkz

Great characters. 
But they dont stand a chance against BM

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Blue Marvel destroy them all with ease. Then he goes to find a real opponent.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@joshmightbe said:
Blue Marvel slaughters 
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel, slaughterstomp.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
Black on Black violence............No one wins!!
Agreed. But Blue Marvel would be the only survivor in this battle.