Blade + Wolverine vs. Deathstroke + Nightwing

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jayaaerow: And those characters have also been subject to growth themselves. Batman is always improving himself. Bane, aside from new 52, was doing some of his best feats off of venom. Slade was also still pulling out ridiculous street level showings himself. While Dick has the most potential due to his age, but his progress vs theirs never suggested he is going do much better than he did before. So honestly your point about it is still irrelevant since he doesn't have any showings to suggest he is hanging in there when he has multiple showings suggesting said characters of that type, being more skilled and physically superior, 95% are shown beating him without much issue.

It's not that he completely ignores it, it's he won't have the time to use. Just because he has a type of gear doesn't mean he will get the chance to use it. And Blade and Wolverine have no noticeable superhuman distinct traits that are noticeable right off the bat. They look like normal guys except for Blade's teeth, and Wolverine is shorter and furry. He isn't just gonna see them and go "yup, they are superhuman" right at the start of the fight. So why is he immediately going to resort to gear when, like I said, 8/10 he doesn't immediately go for it? He doesn't know a thing about either of them to make that call, so he will go for what is most often.

And when do you often see Wolverine not using his claws, or Blade not pulling out some type of weapon, mostly his sword? Not very often. Of course they will come into the beginning of the battle with their trademark gear, just like Slade will with his sword and guns and Nightwing's escrima sticks. They aren't coming into this with their fists right off the bat. That is why Nightwing will fall quickly.

You have convinced me, However, do you think Nightwings gear such as Flash bangs ect could be effective to help him stall Wolverine due to his inferior stats? I know his night sticks are near useless vs Wolverine );

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme & @jayaaerow team 1 wins for all the reasons @super_soldierxii has said wolverine is no slouch in intelligence forge said while wolverine was training in the danger room (it was at the hughest difficulty ) that wilverines mind is like a super computer playing the worlds greatest chees players all while performing the perfect routine of that of a Olympic gold medalist (actually much better then a gold medalist but you get it) so he is a genius just doenst like to show it and only does in battle has much more experience then both slade and dick and more skilled then deathstroke now on blades side we got some one who is 10x maybe 20x stronger then a regular human and and faster and has a healing factor thats lets powerful then logans but is more powerful then slades and can get as powerful as logans if he drinks blood and he is no slouch in intelligence not a genius really but he can give genius level opponents a run.

now here is the problem why either way it goes to team one neither deathstroke nor nightwing have the gadgets to stall and put them down long enough wolverine can take shots from hulk and run into open fire and explosions and still be fine (those are consistent showings) and blade can take hulk like punches and tank alot not as much as logan but much more then either slade and nightwing to go futher on yes cable dodging and tagging kf is pis/wis or any flash kf at that time can go at least sonic speed slade has at best nano second reaction enough reaction time to dodge bullets not something coming at you sonic fast or light speed if that was true the cap should beat all speedsters and have no prob with wolverine

so tell me how can these two win when there is nothing in their normal day to day preparation og gadgets that is hulk strength or stronger nothing right tell me who can both take out wolverine when they dnt have the equipment to take him out how can slade legitamately take out blade with out prep he can hang but he has nothing to put him down and as super soldier said nightwing is the weak link if slade does weaken blade free food is nightwing and it just just to easy op shoulda said cap and wolverine cuz this is over kill

xcell777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By xcell777

@jayaaerow: He's not just physically under both of them that is just a contributing factor. Wolverine is already in a different league than him skillwise, and while I do believe Grayson MIGHT be more skilled than Blade, that is mainly due to Blade not necessarily having as much exposure, but he is not so far beneath him that it can't be made up from his marginal difference in stats. Nightwing can hang with guys like Blockbuster or some opponents that out stat him because he does have the gadgets but also superior in agility. You put him against physically closer characters that are skilled fighters and things even out or go worse. He's been given good fights by Jason Todd. He's been punked by Deathstroke so many times and has admitted Slade could kill him without breaking a sweat. Bane has defeated him twice in 1 page each fight, and that was under Chuck Dixon, someone who was very fair to Nightwing's character. Hell, even when he was angry and tried fighting Bruce, Batman dodged every single one of his hits. His gadgets didn't help him much in a lot of those fights. He isn't just gonna automatically start pulling out sonics and gases when 8/10 times he is going for a direct melee approach. That doesn't sit well with him when Blade or Wolverine can take him out in to two strikes.

And Slade's tactical ability isn't going to help them either. Dick is going to dispatched quickly and Slade will get overwhelmed. He knows nothing of either opponent for them to come up with a plan in time for it to matter. This isn't like fighting the Justice League or Teen Titans where he knows their advantages and disadvantages. These are two opponents with physicals above Nightwing and skill levels above his, at least in Logan's sake, and at least Blade can hold off Stroke long enough for Wolverine to gut Grayson or vice versa.

Hello, I'd like to address some of the points you brought up if you don't mind:

- Nightwing can hang with guys like Blockbuster or some opponents that out stat him because he does have the gadgets but also superior in agility.

Well there's also the fact that he's a superior tactician & strategist and defeated Blockbuster before by outsmarting him in battle by cleverly using the environment to his advantage.

- He's been given good fights by Jason Todd.

He clearly dominated Jason the last 2 times they fought even with Jason using gadgets in one of those battles. Jason is not a match for him in hand to hand combat and normally needs weapons to make it a good fight.

- He's been punked by Deathstroke so many times and has admitted Slade could kill him without breaking a sweat.

Most of those loses were when he was a teenager or in his early 20s if I recall right and before the Batman Reborn era. Anyway, Nightwing has 3 very impressive showings against Slade and has looked better than Batgirl (Cass Cain), Green Arrow, and the Birds of Prey has against him. Their last fight ended in a stalemate as a matter fact even with Slade using his sword to begin with.

- Bane has defeated him twice in 1 page each fight, and that was under Chuck Dixon, someone who was very fair to Nightwing's character.

To be fair, Dixon can be inconsistent at times although a good writer overall. With that said, Post-RIP/Batman Reborn era Nightwing is a totally different fighter than he was when Dixon was writing him. Even when Dixon was writing Nightwing, he had Nightwing display arguably his most impressive showing against Slade in melee combat.

- Hell, even when he was angry and tried fighting Bruce, Batman dodged every single one of his hits.

Again, Post-RIP/Batman Reborn era Nightwing is a different and better fighter. He looked to be evenly matched with Batgirl and got the better against Ra's Al Ghul in a sword battle who's easily beat Bane when previously Dick wasn't able to do either which does in fact show a great deal of improvement in skill. Also, Nightwing has stalemated a Darkseid created Batman clone in hand to hand combat who had a lazarus pit power up which in way makes up for the Fugitive battle against Batman.

- His gadgets didn't help him much in a lot of those fights.

I don't remember him using gadgets in any of those fights you brought up actually not counting Blockbuster. So, it makes you wonder if he had just how much more effective he would've been.

- He isn't just gonna automatically start pulling out sonics and gases when 8/10 times he is going for a direct melee approach. That doesn't sit well with him when Blade or Wolverine can take him out in to two strikes.

I agree that Nightwing being a martial artist first like Bruce will indeed want to engage in melee combat to begin with normally. However, also like Bruce if he sees a weakness to exploit in his opponent he was use it to his advantage especially if he deduces that they have enhanced senses given his unique ability to read people. However, look at how he quickly dealt with The Sensei who's far more skilled than him and even his mentor Batman if you want an example of him using his weapons quickly when needed.

As far as taking Nightwing out quickly goes, I don't see that happening given his skill, speed, and especially agility although Logan would take the solid majority just not as easy. From what I've seen, Logan normally hasn't been able to easily take out Daredevil or even Punisher who have both given him tough fights so I'm not understanding why you think he would be able to easily take out Nightwing on average.

In my opinion, this comes down to Blade and Nightwing and would be decided not by stats but rather based on who has a better fighting record against more known opponents.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give Team Marvel the majority.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xcell777 said:

As far as taking Nightwing out quickly goes, I don't see that happening given his skill, speed, and especially agility although Logan would take the solid majority just not as easy. From what I've seen, Logan normally hasn't been able to easily take out Daredevil or even Punisher who have both given him tough fights so I'm not understanding why you think he would be able to easily take out Nightwing on average.

well to be fair those fights against daredevil and punisher is due to the writer having spite towards logan anyway in a real life battle no plot logan will easily take care of both without much problem

In my opinion, this comes down to Blade and Nightwing and would be decided not by stats but rather based on who has a better fighting record against more known opponents.

actually the fight will go by stats blade isnt a slouch in fighting he knows differnt forms of martial arts so it will go by stats and nightwing nor does slade have anything in their arsenal that can take neither wolverine nor blade down both slade and nightwing need prep to compete not a random encounter

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#156  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@xcell777:

Well there's also the fact that he's a superior tactician & strategist and defeated Blockbuster before by outsmarting him in battle by cleverly using the environment to his advantage.

And that won't really matter anyway here anyway.

He clearly dominated Jason the last 2 times they fought even with Jason using gadgets in one of those battles. Jason is not a match for him in hand to hand combat and normally needs weapons to make it a good fight.

I can't remember if they fought each other in Streets Run Red, I didn't finish the mini since I lost interest after issue one, but Nightwing never stomped Todd in one of their last fights. Even though Jason had some prep, he wasn't top condition either since Tim just got done wailing on him with a crowbar. They were fighting in a solid back and forth before Dick kicked him too hard and Todd was about to fly off the train. I never said Todd would win but the gap between him and Nightwing is much smaller than it would be towards Bruce.

Most of those loses were when he was a teenager or in his early 20s if I recall right and before the Batman Reborn era. Anyway, Nightwing has 3 very impressive showings against Slade and has looked better than Batgirl (Cass Cain), Green Arrow, and the Birds of Prey has against him. Their last fight ended in a stalemate as a matter fact even with Slade using his sword to begin with.

And Slade was still shown to be superior enough to take on Dick+ a team of superpowered beings and Cassandra was also dodging around Dick herself, making him look like a fool IIRC. Green Arrow isn't impressive, and the last fight never finished. It didn't end in a stalemate. Slade noticed Dick was just playing dirtier than usual, but Slade was still the more experienced. Since it didn't finish, we don't know the end result and it could be argued it wasn't consistent with majority of their fights anyway.

To be fair, Dixon can be inconsistent at times although a good writer overall. With that said, Post-RIP/Batman Reborn era Nightwing is a totally different fighter than he was when Dixon was writing him. Even when Dixon was writing Nightwing, he had Nightwing display arguably his most impressive showing against Slade in melee combat.

And still got destroyed by Bane. Twice. And if you want to talk about clones (which are usually fodder anyway), Wolverine slaughtered a doppelganger of Captain America, and Cap would destroy Nightwing too.

I don't remember him using gadgets in any of those fights you brought up actually not counting Blockbuster. So, it makes you wonder if he had just how much more effective he would've been.

Still didn't use them which proves my point.

I agree that Nightwing being a martial artist first like Bruce will indeed want to engage in melee combat to begin with normally. However, also like Bruce if he sees a weakness to exploit in his opponent he was use it to his advantage especially if he deduces that they have enhanced senses given his unique ability to read people. However, look at how he quickly dealt with The Sensei who's far more skilled than him and even his mentor Batman if you want an example of him using his weapons quickly when needed.

Also something I mentioned and countered. I already said he isn't just going to be whipping out weapons majority of the time, and both Blade and Logan aren't giving him time to do something like that. He isn't competing with them.

The only times Punisher has given Logan any problems was mainly under Ennis; someone who hates Wolverine and went through many chances to just humiliate the character. Punisher has already admitted Wolverine would destroy him if he wished, and Wolverine has already straight up beaten Frank 1 on 1 without much issue as well. And he's only had 1 fair fight against Daredevil and that never finished. The other two times he fought him, there was some kind of plot device effecting Wolverine. It was either once again Ennis' writing, or Wolverine not being 100% and being under mind control. And Wolverine generally holds back on other heroes he knows because he doesn't want to kill them. He doesn't know Nightwing, so there isn't much of a reason for him to hold back. And if you want to compare track records against more skilled opponents, Wolverine's in a whole different league. Honestly, I think you need to read up more on Logan if you're just gonna low ball and not miss out the context like you have on a few of your points here.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme & @jayaaerow team 1 wins for all the reasons @super_soldierxii has said wolverine is no slouch in intelligence forge said while wolverine was training in the danger room (it was at the hughest difficulty ) that wilverines mind is like a super computer playing the worlds greatest chees players all while performing the perfect routine of that of a Olympic gold medalist (actually much better then a gold medalist but you get it) so he is a genius just doenst like to show it and only does in battle has much more experience then both slade and dick and more skilled then deathstroke now on blades side we got some one who is 10x maybe 20x stronger then a regular human and and faster and has a healing factor thats lets powerful then logans but is more powerful then slades and can get as powerful as logans if he drinks blood and he is no slouch in intelligence not a genius really but he can give genius level opponents a run.

now here is the problem why either way it goes to team one neither deathstroke nor nightwing have the gadgets to stall and put them down long enough wolverine can take shots from hulk and run into open fire and explosions and still be fine (those are consistent showings) and blade can take hulk like punches and tank alot not as much as logan but much more then either slade and nightwing to go futher on yes cable dodging and tagging kf is pis/wis or any flash kf at that time can go at least sonic speed slade has at best nano second reaction enough reaction time to dodge bullets not something coming at you sonic fast or light speed if that was true the cap should beat all speedsters and have no prob with wolverine

so tell me how can these two win when there is nothing in their normal day to day preparation og gadgets that is hulk strength or stronger nothing right tell me who can both take out wolverine when they dnt have the equipment to take him out how can slade legitamately take out blade with out prep he can hang but he has nothing to put him down and as super soldier said nightwing is the weak link if slade does weaken blade free food is nightwing and it just just to easy op shoulda said cap and wolverine cuz this is over kill

I don't know if @super_soldierxii would agree that Slade is faster than Logan, However, if you look up, I already said God Spawn convinced me due to Nightwing being the weak link. And I guess Super Soldier was saying around the same thing but Godspawn provided examples which ultimately convinced me.

I also know for a fact that tagging Kid Flash is not PIS. Remember bullets traveling mach speeds? Or close to it? This kid flash in the teen titans is known to travel around Mach speeds, he is also not very skilled. If you wanna say it is PIS go for it, but a lot of people will disagree with you. PIS is Deathstroke tagging grown up flash that has a nanosecond reaction time. The thing that makes Deathstroke's kid flash tagging not PIS is he has other speed feats around the same level, like dodging energy blast ect...

I think this fight would be better if the BIO gave team 2 prep. However I still think that Slade will beat Blade if they fought, even without prep. But only if Slade has a reliable partner could he take the team. However, I do not think this is a stomp, just a majority win in Team 1's favor. And I wouldn't speak for Super Soldier he made a more convincing argument rather than saying PIS and slade having nanosecond reaction time.

(PS Slade doesn't have nano second reaction time, that makes no sense)....

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By demonyusuke713

@demonyusuke713 said:

I don't know if @super_soldierxii would agree that Slade is faster than Logan, However, if you look up, I already said God Spawn convinced me due to Nightwing being the weak link. And I guess Super Soldier was saying around the same thing but Godspawn provided examples which ultimately convinced me.

I also know for a fact that tagging Kid Flash is not PIS. Remember bullets traveling mach speeds? Or close to it? This kid flash in the teen titans is known to travel around Mach speeds, he is also not very skilled. If you wanna say it is PIS go for it, but a lot of people will disagree with you. PIS is Deathstroke tagging grown up flash that has a nanosecond reaction time. The thing that makes Deathstroke's kid flash tagging not PIS is he has other speed feats around the same level, like dodging energy blast ect...

I think this fight would be better if the BIO gave team 2 prep. However I still think that Slade will beat Blade if they fought, even without prep. But only if Slade has a reliable partner could he take the team. However, I do not think this is a stomp, just a majority win in Team 1's favor. And I wouldn't speak for Super Soldier he made a more convincing argument rather than saying PIS and slade having nanosecond reaction time.

(PS Slade doesn't have nano second reaction time, that makes no sense)....

i said at most nanosecond reaction and it is pis at most kf goes up to sonic speeds nearly breaking the sound barrier if you really think that with out plot that slade can tag that then you my friend is sorrily mistaken or that he is truly fast enough to dodge engergy blast that travelat light speed irl dude its a comic plenty of ppl that are slower then slade dodged energy blast its called hyping up the fight if but i digress as for sladevs blade w/o prep no blade still take the win slade puts up a fight but he will still lose blade is a experienced fighter veryskilled and fight ppl on superhuman levels on the daily immortals etc. blaade is faster show me a speed feat not based on pis cuz tagging kf is ofcourse pis and dodging energyblast is a easy feat to do i give him the ability to dodge bullets but bullet timing reaction is a low feat of speed any way it is also a very consistent one of slades not using plot

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@demonyusuke713: Said:

i said at most nanosecond reaction and it is pis at most kf goes up to sonic speeds nearly breaking the sound barrier if you really think that with out plot that slade can tag that then you my friend is sorrily mistaken or that he is truly fast enough to dodge engergy blast that travelat light speed irl dude its a comic plenty of ppl that are slower then slade dodged energy blast its called hyping up the fight if but i digress as for sladevs blade w/o prep no blade still take the win slade puts up a fight but he will still lose blade is a experienced fighter veryskilled and fight ppl on superhuman levels on the daily immortals etc. blaade is faster show me a speed feat not based on pis cuz tagging kf is ofcourse pis and dodging energyblast is a easy feat to do i give him the ability to dodge bullets but bullet timing reaction is a low feat of speed any way it is also a very consistent one of slades not using plot.

I have a feeling that you have no idea what nanosecond reaction time is. It is the reaction time that allows Flash to hold a conversation with someone while grabbing bullets out of the air that are at a near standstill., or chat with superman for seemingly hours before a second even passes. Deathstroke doesn't have that reaction, not even close. Also an energy blast doesn't go anywhere close to the speed of light, due to the fact that most of the energy blast also have concussive force which in turn carries mass as well. And they do not go the speed of light irl. Light irl doesn't even reach the recorded speed of light unless it is in the vacuum of space.

Your claim of PIS is laughable, seeing how it is totally possible for Deathstroke to tag TT Kid Flash due to the fact that he goes no where near the speed of light. If I were to bring up scans of Deathstroke tagging grown up flash and you were to say it was PIS then you would have something.However, you do not. Tell me why you think Blade would defeat a guy who has amazing speed feats, more skill, better armor/healing factor, and an increased brain, and even a sword that can do just as much damage as his. Blade might only have a slight speed advantage, but Deathstroke makes up for it with his skill, durability and healing factor, all of which he has better feats. Deathstroke will beat Blade for the majority. Nightwing will probably lose to Wolverine faster though as Godspawn has convinced me of.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: Said:

i said at most nanosecond reaction and it is pis at most kf goes up to sonic speeds nearly breaking the sound barrier if you really think that with out plot that slade can tag that then you my friend is sorrily mistaken or that he is truly fast enough to dodge engergy blast that travelat light speed irl dude its a comic plenty of ppl that are slower then slade dodged energy blast its called hyping up the fight if but i digress as for sladevs blade w/o prep no blade still take the win slade puts up a fight but he will still lose blade is a experienced fighter veryskilled and fight ppl on superhuman levels on the daily immortals etc. blaade is faster show me a speed feat not based on pis cuz tagging kf is ofcourse pis and dodging energyblast is a easy feat to do i give him the ability to dodge bullets but bullet timing reaction is a low feat of speed any way it is also a very consistent one of slades not using plot.

I have a feeling that you have no idea what nanosecond reaction time is. It is the reaction time that allows Flash to hold a conversation with someone while grabbing bullets out of the air that are at a near standstill., or chat with superman for seemingly hours before a second even passes. Deathstroke doesn't have that reaction, not even close. Also an energy blast doesn't go anywhere close to the speed of light, due to the fact that most of the energy blast also have concussive force which in turn carries mass as well. And they do not go the speed of light irl. Light irl doesn't even reach the recorded speed of light unless it is in the vacuum of space.

Your claim of PIS is laughable, seeing how it is totally possible for Deathstroke to tag TT Kid Flash due to the fact that he goes no where near the speed of light. If I were to bring up scans of Deathstroke tagging grown up flash and you were to say it was PIS then you would have something.However, you do not. Tell me why you think Blade would defeat a guy who has amazing speed feats, more skill, better armor/healing factor, and an increased brain, and even a sword that can do just as much damage as his. Blade might only have a slight speed advantage, but Deathstroke makes up for it with his skill, durability and healing factor, all of which he has better feats. Deathstroke will beat Blade for the majority. Nightwing will probably lose to Wolverine faster though as Godspawn has convinced me of.

i say tagging kf is pis cuz kf can go to at leas the speed of sound much much faster then then slade reaction and nano second reaction is close to bullet timing reaction what you described was flash using close to light speed to ftl to do that any way as said deathstroke at most can dodge bullets bullet timing reaction not reaction speed to deal with the speed of sound as said if you really believe that slade can tag that then you sir are sorrily mistaken thats like saying he can react to a jet going mach 20 with no prob which realictically he cant and slade healing isnt better then blades blades healing is weaker then logans but still outclasses slade not by much but still armor is no prob for blade sir as said blade is faster and admantium can beat promethium and yeah slade has more skill but thats kinda debateable any way blade isnt a slouch in skill so him being physically better then slade in every waywill make up for skill and as said slade doenst have anything in his normal day to day gear that can puth down blade you sir is clinging on dodging energy blast and tagging and dodging kf when its pis im through with you

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713:

i say tagging kf is pis cuz kf can go to at leas the speed of sound much much faster then then slade reaction and nano second reaction is close to bullet timing reaction what you described was flash using close to light speed to ftl to do that any way as said deathstroke at most can dodge bullets bullet timing reaction not reaction speed to deal with the speed of sound

You have NO idea what a nanosecond is do you..... A nanosecond is a billionth of a second, so no, Deathstroke isn't even close to that speed. That is Flash's reaction time. And Bullets travel roughly at the speed of sound, an assault rifle travels nearly twice the speed of sound. There are multiple occasions where Deathstroke dodges machine gun fire at close range, and even from multiple people. Kid Flash is known to be faster than sound, but nowhere near the speed of light, so tell me why you think it is PIS without showing a deep misunderstanding of speed.

and slade healing isnt better then blades blades healing is weaker then logans but still outclasses slade not by much but still armor is no prob for blade sir as said blade is faster

I can prove that Slade's healing factor is good enough to heal wounds right before your eyes. Not to mention that the Nth metal armor even boost his healing factor up. Blade can't heal due to the fact that he refuses to drink human blood..... And prove to me Blade can move faster than Deathstroke.

and admantium can beat promethium and yeah slade has more skill but thats kinda debateable any way blade isnt a slouch in skill so him being physically better then slade in every way

This is not true, Deathstroke has better showings of skill than Blade does, and no Blade doesn't beat him "physically in every way". Slade has more durability thanks to his armor, he is able to take submarine's to the face and building explosions without a scratch. He has a healing factor that allows him to heal from a wound within the same fight. He has meta human speed and strength. Yes Adamantium is eventually better than Promethium, however neither would have the strength to do anything to the two metals.

slade doenst have anything in his normal day to day gear that can puth down blade you sir is clinging on dodging energy blast and tagging and dodging kf when its pis im through with you.

Slade has tons that can put down Blade, heck even his melee hits hard enough to hurt Hawkman in full Nth metal armor. His sword is capable of cutting wings of jets ect.... you sir need to do more homework. ANd I have shown you why those feats are not PIS, and you have shown no understanding of speed, even to a point of saying "Deathstroke is Nanoseconds at best", that would mean he could clap a billion times in one second........Which he can't.

(P.S. I would suggest putting a period in your text somewhere, it is extremely hard to keep up with you thoughts when it is a huge run-on sentence.)

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#162  Edited By JayAaerow

@demonyusuke713: Both Nightwing and Batman have the ability to tag and even dodge speedsters/block and if they can do so, not impossible to say Deathstroke can. It's not impossible to tag them just because they're speedsters. They don't quite run at full speed. Of course they can go speeds exceeding his reaction time by a lot! However, they don't just run at the fastest speed possible in battle and beat their opponents in one hit. Rarely you see that happen. They end up doing a lot more damage then good when they do run without restraining themselves. They're not running at their fastest. It's because of that reason they're not impossible to tag. Difficult? Yes. But Many skilled street levelers who fight do certain maneuvers to get speedsters. They're not invincible cause of speed. And it's hardly PIS,. He's done it multiple times too. And the Flash family hold back. PIS means that the plot made him do so. Plot isn't making him tag Speedsters. Skill is

EDIT: Not to mention many Street levels who're not superhuman dodge bullets. Peak Human characters can dodge speeds exceeding normal human limits in different ways. We can pull up Deathstroke, Batman, Nightwing, Red Robin, Batgirl, Captain America, Daredevil(He has super senses but still human in body), Black Panther, Iron Fist, etc dodge bullets. It's nothing unheard of. If they can do so, not 100% impossible for them to get the better of a speedster via surprise.

xcell777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By xcell777

@god_spawn said:

@xcell777:

And that won't really matter anyway here anyway.

I can't remember if they fought each other in Streets Run Red, I didn't finish the mini since I lost interest after issue one, but Nightwing never stomped Todd in one of their last fights. Even though Jason had some prep, he wasn't top condition either since Tim just got done wailing on him with a crowbar. They were fighting in a solid back and forth before Dick kicked him too hard and Todd was about to fly off the train. I never said Todd would win but the gap between him and Nightwing is much smaller than it would be towards Bruce.

And Slade was still shown to be superior enough to take on Dick+ a team of superpowered beings and Cassandra was also dodging around Dick herself, making him look like a fool IIRC. Green Arrow isn't impressive, and the last fight never finished. It didn't end in a stalemate. Slade noticed Dick was just playing dirtier than usual, but Slade was still the more experienced. Since it didn't finish, we don't know the end result and it could be argued it wasn't consistent with majority of their fights anyway.

And still got destroyed by Bane. Twice. And if you want to talk about clones (which are usually fodder anyway), Wolverine slaughtered a doppelganger of Captain America, and Cap would destroy Nightwing too.

Still didn't use them which proves my point.

Also something I mentioned and countered. I already said he isn't just going to be whipping out weapons majority of the time, and both Blade and Logan aren't giving him time to do something like that. He isn't competing with them.

The only times Punisher has given Logan any problems was mainly under Ennis; someone who hates Wolverine and went through many chances to just humiliate the character. Punisher has already admitted Wolverine would destroy him if he wished, and Wolverine has already straight up beaten Frank 1 on 1 without much issue as well. And he's only had 1 fair fight against Daredevil and that never finished. The other two times he fought him, there was some kind of plot device effecting Wolverine. It was either once again Ennis' writing, or Wolverine not being 100% and being under mind control. And Wolverine generally holds back on other heroes he knows because he doesn't want to kill them. He doesn't know Nightwing, so there isn't much of a reason for him to hold back. And if you want to compare track records against more skilled opponents, Wolverine's in a whole different league. Honestly, I think you need to read up more on Logan if you're just gonna low ball and not miss out the context like you have on a few of your points here.

- And that won't really matter anyway here anyway.

So you're saying that combat tactics don't matter at all in fight correct?

- I can't remember if they fought each other in Streets Run Red, I didn't finish the mini since I lost interest after issue one, but Nightwing never stomped Todd in one of their last fights. Even though Jason had some prep, he wasn't top condition either since Tim just got done wailing on him with a crowbar. They were fighting in a solid back and forth before Dick kicked him too hard and Todd was about to fly off the train. I never said Todd would win but the gap between him and Nightwing is much smaller than it would be towards Bruce.

We must not be talking about the same fight. You do realize that Jason used electricity, darts, and even fear toxin and still lost right? That should have put them on at least an even playing field even if Jason was as weakened which wouldn't matter since Jason wasn't anywhere near as hurt as you're trying to make it seem. In addition, Jason still decisively lost to Nightwing who didn't even opt to use weapons and landed much more hits showing superior combat ability all around. It's obvious Jason was no match for Nightwing in this fight and would've still lost even if he hadn't fought Tim before that it just would've last a little bit longer with the same end result. Just think, had Dick decided to counter Jason's weapons with his own he could've ended there battle that much faster but instead he tried to reason with him for most of the fight before taking him down in the end.

- And Slade was still shown to be superior enough to take on Dick+ a team of superpowered beings and Cassandra was also dodging around Dick herself, making him look like a fool IIRC. Green Arrow isn't impressive, and the last fight never finished. It didn't end in a stalemate. Slade noticed Dick was just playing dirtier than usual, but Slade was still the more experienced. Since it didn't finish, we don't know the end result and it could be argued it wasn't consistent with majority of their fights anyway.

Again, the first fight you're referencing is pre-RIP/Batman reborn era Nightwing who's skills hadn't made a leap in improvement yet which I already mentioned. Also, I'm not sure how you could look at the last battle they had and not conclude that it was clearly a draw with both getting in an even amount of shots on one another even with Slade using his sword while Dick only used his hand to hand skills. Matter of fact, the only reason why this fight stopped was because Slade decided he didn't want to fight any more since it obviously wasn't getting him anywhere being they were evenly exchanging blows. I have to say that this sounds pretty biased on your part especially when you look at the fight itself.

As far as Green Arrow not being impressive goes (wow... I can't believe you said that), tell that to Constantine Drakon (I assume you know how impressive he is), Brick, Etrigan, Red Hood, Batgirl, Black Canary, Flash, and Deadshot a list of well known people that he's either beaten or stalemated. You clearly must not be up to speed on GA's feats and how good he is if you don't think much about him which not only shows your lack of knowledge about the character but your bias yet again.

- And still got destroyed by Bane. Twice. And if you want to talk about clones (which are usually fodder anyway), Wolverine slaughtered a doppelganger of Captain America, and Cap would destroy Nightwing too.

So the fact that Nightwing lost to Bane when he was clearly a much less impressive fighter doesn't matter now? You really think that someone who's shown that they can fight evenly with the likes of Deathstroke and Batgirl would be easily "destroyed" in combat who are regarded among the greatest fighters in the world? Or the fact that Nightwing could beat Ra's Al Ghul in a sword fight who has numerous stalemates against Batman which is not only highly impressive but a clear indicator of improvement doesn't matter? Again, you're sound very biased my friend.

The clone also as I mentioned was powered up by the lazarus pit which if you're not aware gives the user super human physical ability temporarily as shown when it easily overpowered every one who attempted to subdue it. Being able to fight evenly against a clone who has all the physical abilites and skill of Batman is still highly impressive especially when that said clone has a much bigger stat advantage out the gate.

- Still didn't use them which proves my point.

So you think because Dick didn't use his weapons that he wouldn't if he didn't see a weakness he could exploit. That's big mistake to think that since he has used weapons when again he's needed to.

- Also something I mentioned and countered. I already said he isn't just going to be whipping out weapons majority of the time, and both Blade and Logan aren't giving him time to do something like that. He isn't competing with them.

You make it sound like either Blade or Logan wouldn't allow him to use weapons at all which is laughable since NW has reacted to speedsters using just his skill and we've seen people consistently hit Wolverine who are slower than Nightwing. While I don't think Dick would win the majority against Logan in a 1 on 1 fight, I'm still not seeing how you think given Dick's more recent fight record Post-RIP/Batman Reborn that he would easily beat NW here at all. You're completely overlooking things just to better suit your opinion which doesn't work. That's the only real problem I have with your take on things since you believe Logan would "destroy" Nightwing when Dick hasn't been fairly defeated and certainly not destroyed by any top tier level fighter 1 on 1 since the RIP/Batman Reborn storyline.

- The only times Punisher has given Logan any problems was mainly under Ennis; someone who hates Wolverine and went through many chances to just humiliate the character. Punisher has already admitted Wolverine would destroy him if he wished, and Wolverine has already straight up beaten Frank 1 on 1 without much issue as well.

Not true. Frank Tieri wrote a response fight to the Ennis battle where Punisher was able to give him a tough battle and consistently hit Wolverine although Punisher did lose in the end not surprisingly.

- And he's only had 1 fair fight against Daredevil and that never finished. The other two times he fought him, there was some kind of plot device effecting Wolverine. It was either once again Ennis' writing, or Wolverine not being 100% and being under mind control. And Wolverine generally holds back on other heroes he knows because he doesn't want to kill them. He doesn't know Nightwing, so there isn't much of a reason for him to hold back. And if you want to compare track records against more skilled opponents, Wolverine's in a whole different league. Honestly, I think you need to read up more on Logan if you're just gonna low ball and not miss out the context like you have on a few of your points here.

How many people in costumes have Wolverine killed outright just because he didn't know them? I don't see Wolverine regularly killing just anyone unless he has a very good reason to. That's like me saying that Dick would immediately use lethal force just because he doesn't know someone and even if they're a known killer. Basically, its out of character and doesn't sound right since Logan isn't typically bloodlusted unless he goes berserk or someone has done something to really work him up to that point. So what good reason would he have to attempt to kill Nightwing since they're in character as they normally are for this battle?

Also, why is it that you get to pick and choose which battles count for Wolverine but you're quick to point out how Bane defeated a less skilled Nightwing? Again, that's not fair. If you're going to say the Ennis battles don't count which I have no problem with then Nightwing former battles against Bane don't count either especially since Nightwing wasn't even close to being as good of a fighter as he is now which is a very good reason not to.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayaaerow: yes i know there are ppl with peak human physical condition that can dodge bullets but on to speed and slade not being able to tag em if its not for plot ok true the most speedsters wont fight at full speed true its difficult for any one to fight using full speed im saying this the dodging and tagging when they are is pis slade cant move faster then sound which is just about kf max he and kf reaction is fastern then slades to the point bullets look like they are going in slow motion at times its pis cuz if one would logically look at the speeddiffernce slade nightwing batman all street level heroes and villains will not land a punch lets say kf at the lowest of reaction is bullet timing he is even at that speed he is above slade slightly but still faster and lets say the highest is mmm lets say 5x faster then bullets still outclassing in reaction speed dodging energy blast and taking out speedster or keeping up in hand to hand (when speedsters are in the issue) is the writer hyping the fight lets be serious if the obvious winner being the guy who can move at the speed of sounds and dodge bullets whille standing still vs a super assassin who isnt even half of that it will be boring so why not have the inferior guy tag him and win a few but again i digress so all in all pis

@cable_extreme blade does beat him in every way physical

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@jayaaerow: yes i know there are ppl with peak human physical condition that can dodge bullets but on to speed and slade not being able to tag em if its not for plot ok true the most speedsters wont fight at full speed true its difficult for any one to fight using full speed im saying this the dodging and tagging when they are is pis slade cant move faster then sound which is just about kf max he and kf reaction is fastern then slades to the point bullets look like they are going in slow motion at times its pis cuz if one would logically look at the speeddiffernce slade nightwing batman all street level heroes and villains will not land a punch lets say kf at the lowest of reaction is bullet timing he is even at that speed he is above slade slightly but still faster and lets say the highest is mmm lets say 5x faster then bullets still outclassing in reaction speed dodging energy blast and taking out speedster or keeping up in hand to hand (when speedsters are in the issue) is the writer hyping the fight lets be serious if the obvious winner being the guy who can move at the speed of sounds and dodge bullets whille standing still vs a super assassin who isnt even half of that it will be boring so why not have the inferior guy tag him and win a few but again i digress so all in all pis

@cable_extreme blade does beat him in every way physical

I have asked you to show my why he beats him in every way physical. I will provide feats, I suggest you do the same, if you are willing to say Blade is superior in stats.

If we look at durability, Deathstroke has a Nth Metal mixture armor that is capable of deflecting Helicopter rounds.

No Caption Provided

He has tanked an apartment building explosion at ground zero of the detonation and came out of the rubble without a scratch.

He has even tanks a Submarine thrown at him by a foe named Legacy, who was a very powerful metahuman with vast telekinetic capabilities.

His healing factor without the NTH metal to increase it is already very effective. here is a great example where his healing factor heals from a wound right before the scientist eyes.

No Caption Provided

If we look at the speed that I have already shown you, he is able to tag kid flash, dodge multiple machine guns, and even energy blast.

Skill wise in New 52 he commands the Omega's and even Zealot. He consistently takes on teams of highly trained metahumans Teen titans and the outsiders and much more. (As I have already provided).

Strength wise, he is no slouch either.

He easily rips steel airplane door off it's hinges with one arm while holding onto the plane with his other. Btw the plane was traveling 500 miles an hour.

He can even defeat Hawkman in H2H and have enough strength to do some damage even though Hawkman has Nth metal. Hawkman even is astounded by Deathstroke's speed.

No Caption Provided

And also note that he wasn't even trying to kill Hawkman, he just wanted to chat.

All in all, show me that Blade can deal with this, Blade will lose the majority to Deathstroke. Though team 1 will win due to Nightwing being the weakest link.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By JayAaerow

@demonyusuke713: It's not PIS He's done it before. He doesn't need to move his arm that fast to get a speedster. He's not running after him and tagging. He's down small movement extending to about his arms. He's reacting. Stop calling things on PIS. It means the Plot is making him do so. Plot is not. Skill is. He's done it multiple times and he's a super soldier. It's not impossible. He doesn't have to move his arm at the speed of sound to catch a speedster.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By demonyusuke713

@jayaaerow said:

@demonyusuke713: It's not PIS He's done it before. He doesn't need to move his arm that fast to get a speedster. He's not running after him and tagging. He's down small movement extending to about his arms. He's reacting. Stop calling things on PIS. It means the Plot is making him do so. Plot is not. Skill is. He's done it multiple times and he's a super soldier. It's not impossible. He doesn't have to move his arm at the speed of sound to catch a speedster.

i call it pis cuz those same scans you posted is contradicted by flash beating him with ease im saying in real life slades bullet timing reaction vs kf's reaction that i would say at the slowest 5x faster then bullets and can move at sound its pis cuz if they were to go by logic slade will lose evry time let me repeat every time he cant move that fast so comics use the whole precognitive skill thing to compensate for the lack of speed and it still doesnt make sense if kf was a margin faster then him sure but not outclassing him to the point its funnythat i can believe but thats not the case these scans prove what i was saying its to hype up the fight cuz if the writers was to keep it realistic slade wouldnt even do that thank you so much for proving my point i wasnt saying its not a consistent feat im saying its a consistent feat due to pis no one like quick battles

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and to add on blades already physical superiority he can hypnotizeppl he is more durable even with out his protective gear heres a scan of him jumping from aplane i would say a good 3000 feet in the air plus @cable_extreme surviving a apartment or house explosion isnt really a good feat loads of ppl in comics do that but eh what ever any way couldnt find any strength feats online (well i probably could but im to lazy to scroll and reword what i type in google or bing ) but blade is stronger able to lift a good 10 to 15 tons he's close to spiderman level strength speed is also pretty close to spidey maybe faster that is a known fact face it slade isnt going into a fight against blade half cocked not knowing whats going to be coming at him blade healing is weaker then wolverines but stronger then slades

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

now onthe other hand we all know baldes strength is that of a vampire and he is actually much stronger then the average now spidey can tover power this vampire but blade threw a knife at sage making him fly

No Caption Provided

these two scans show how vampire healing factor works blade has this

also fast enought to not only di=odge but deflect bullets at close proximity

all of these feats and th knowledge of how vamparism works should telll youthe winner my good sirs without prep slade puts up a fight with it he can win slade is a prep time character he likes to be in control if he is not he is angry and loses control ergo if the fight isnt going his way he will los it and go into something like a bezerker rage but unlike wolverine its not a asset it a liabilityi see a one on one fight with these sending slade in a rage blade isnt slades day to day adversary so plz plz just stop it we went through this debate before on here and blade reigned victorious

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713:

and to add on blades already physical superiority he can hypnotizeppl

Won't work on Deathstroke, not even Jericho, a telepath good enough to control a power metahuman named majestic.

heres a scan of him jumping from aplane i would say a good 3000 feet in the air plus @cable_extreme surviving a apartment or house explosion isnt really a good feat loads of ppl in comics do that but eh what ever any way couldnt find any strength feats online

Surviving an apartment building explosion is better than fall damage...

but blade is stronger able to lift a good 10 to 15 tons he's close to spiderman level strength speed is also pretty close to spidey maybe faster that is a known fact face it slade isnt going into a fight against blade half cocked not knowing whats going to be coming at him blade healing is weaker then wolverines but stronger then slades

If you do not have any strength feats then you can't say anything about him having superior strength. Also speed, you failed to show. As for the vampire healing, Blade specifically cannot heal due to the fact he refuses to drink human blood, those vampires healing have no problem drinking human blood.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: dude my moms a doctor i just asked her which would cause more damage and she says the fall with an explosion one can survve alson as their not in the enter of the blast not to mention if one have on protective gear like slade does it pretty much make the explosions null and void there no way of telling where the center of the explosion was any way

as for strength feat i posted one him throwing a knife making sage fly after throwing a knife mind you sage over powered spide like it was nothing

and blade has drunk human blood before he doesnt like to but he will if needed and he just said in the scan that if a vampire wills it they can pretty much comeback from anyything he has a healing factor of a vamp so your debunking isnt much of a debunk at all infact its said in most respects blade has actually surpassed most vamps pure blood and ones that were turned in every regard look it up on this sie comic vine has info on him surely outclassing ds

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cable_extreme: dude my moms a doctor i just asked her which would cause more damage and she says the fall with an explosion one can survve alson as their not in the enter of the blast not to mention if one have on protective gear like slade does it pretty much make the explosions null and void there no way of telling where the center of the explosion was any way

as for strength feat i posted one him throwing a knife making sage fly after throwing a knife mind you sage over powered spide like it was nothing

and blade has drunk human blood before he doesnt like to but he will if needed and he just said in the scan that if a vampire wills it they can pretty much comeback from anyything he has a healing factor of a vamp so your debunking isnt much of a debunk at all infact its said in most respects blade has actually surpassed most vamps pure blood and ones that were turned in every regard look it up on this sie comic vine has info on him surely outclassing ds

The reason Deathstroke is so durable is due to his armor lol, and fall damage is a good feat, however it is nowhere near to an apartment explosion or a submarine being slammed in your face. If your mom is a doctor, she would know the difference between the two, an explosion strong enough to destroy a building will literally make a human body disintegrate from sheer heat and concussive force, not to mention the shrapnel of other objects, while a fall from terminal velocity will make you crunch, but your body parts will not be completely disintegrated. Deathstroke's feat shows blunt force and heat durability.

Fore this fight, Blade is regular Blade, there are no humans around to drink, and I doubt he would make an exception now anyways. So this means he doesn't have the strong vampiric healing factor. The knife throwing feat is good showing of strength, however it doesn't show more strength than Slade's feat of ripping a steel airplane door off it's hinges with a single arm... If it is so easy to look up Blade out classing Slade, then it wouldn't be a problem to prove it to me. However, you made statements about Blades superiority, but it took you nearly two days to bring up inconclusive scans that do not even show his superiority. I have provided a multitude of feats showing you his speed, strength, durability and skill. Prove me wrong.

Do you agree now that Nanosecond reaction time is not barely bullet timing? And that tagging kid flash is not PIS? You have made some claims that have have disproven, and once I do, you ignore the topic. So tell me, why you think his kid flash tagging is PIS again?

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By demonyusuke713

@cable_extreme: you do realize in real life pl have survived house explosions and apartment explosion an explosion do more damage when your near the center there is no way to tell if ds was at the center plus sharpenel wouldn't effect ds anyway due to let me repeat armor now as for fall damage depending on how high you are the drop will turn bones to basically dust you your self is the center of the damage not an explosion as for the sub tanking we just see him throw it at slade slade coulda easily maneuvered a bit to avoid the full brunt of the damage all we see is an explosion not a lil silhouette showing us he took the tank head on like how they do ppl like supes greenlantern hulk etc. and even then he was severely weakened no doubt he still won cuz its a deathstroke comic.

as for the knife throwing feat yes in fact it does show he has more strength then slade spider-man is a good 10ton character that vamp overpowered spidey like it was nothing probably was at a good 15-20 ton mark and blade got him off of spidey with a threwn knife to the chest clearly meaning that he is stronger or as strong as the vamp that overpowered peter

and tagging kf is pis or any flash for that matter as i explained the ight againt any speedster is pretty one sided so to keep the story going the writers write such as that its is some what a even playing field when logically its not its called a progression of story sir if they were to make these fights more realistic do you really think bullet timing raction matches sonic speeds or reactions 5x faster then bullets we debunked this already and yet you keep bringing it up you haven't debunk none of my arguments you just merely say the same ignore logic a bulet timer even if skilled can not tag a sonic speedster no never ever he can tag ppl that are are a margin faster and ppl his same speed but not sonic fast it is easy to tell that those feats are due to pis no what i wontt even call it that it is due to pos (progression of story )

and as for helaing ou do realize that she was just turned right i mean she was litteraly just turned hadnt had a drop of human blood in her he knows how it works an he explained how it works if he wills it to it will heal as explained in the scan also another speed feat he beat her and she was much faster then he was

as for why cant i find more feats that outclasses slade physically 1.0i dnt have any comics on my computer 2.) slade is more popular in comics and 3.) alot of photos you see when you tye up bladein google and bing is from the movies and soulcaliber swords you see feats scattered here and there but mostly that

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@demonyusuke713:

you do realize in real life pl have survived house explosions and apartment explosion an explosion do more damage when your near the center there is no way to tell if ds was at the center plus sharpenel wouldn't effect ds anyway due to let me repeat armor now as for fall damage depending on how high you are the drop will turn bones to basically dust you your self is the center of the damage not an explosion as for the sub tanking we just see him throw it at slade slade coulda easily maneuvered a bit to avoid the full brunt of the damage all we see is an explosion not a lil silhouette showing us he took the tank head on like how they do ppl like supes greenlantern hulk etc. and even then he was severely weakened no doubt he still won cuz its a deathstroke comic.

So you're saying people have survived a house explosion on the scale shown in the scans? Um.. no sir. Though people have survived parachute malfunctions, and survived impacts at terminal velocity ect.. And yes, that is my argument that shrapnel, explosions ect... are stopped by his armor. His armor is what makes him durable. I fail to see your point. And with the submarine impact he took the brunt of the impact as you see his armor is damaged as well as his mask has fallen off. But lets face it, nothing blade has can replicate such a blast.

as for the knife throwing feat yes in fact it does show he has more strength then slade spider-man is a good 10ton character that vamp overpowered spidey like it was nothing probably was at a good 15-20 ton mark and blade got him off of spidey with a threwn knife to the chest clearly meaning that he is stronger or as strong as the vamp that overpowered peter

Or he took him by surprise. Remember he carries special weapons that hurt vampires more so than normal weapons. And Deathstroke can dodge projectiles all day, here is a scan from New 52 where he uses his senses to catch a dagger thrown at him from behind.

No Caption Provided

Note that this is without his suit. His suit increases his stats such as speed and strength. Without his suit he even has the strength to snap a sword in half.

and tagging kf is pis or any flash for that matter as i explained the ight againt any speedster is pretty one sided so to keep the story going the writers write such as that its is some what a even playing field when logically its not its called a progression of story sir if they were to make these fights more realistic do you really think bullet timing raction matches sonic speeds or reactions 5x faster then bullets we debunked this already and yet you keep bringing it up you haven't debunk none of my arguments you just merely say the same ignore logic a bulet timer even if skilled can not tag a sonic speedster no never ever he can tag ppl that are are a margin faster and ppl his same speed but not sonic fast it is easy to tell that those feats are due to pis no what i wontt even call it that it is due to pos (progression of story )

As you have explained? Your explanations have been an extreme misunderstanding of definitions and speed. You even said Deathstroke only has Nanosecond reaction time which is an absurd statement. And you are comparing teen titan kid flash to grown up flash. They are entirely different. Teen titan kid flash doesn't have anywhere close to nanosecond reaction time, he is super sonic which is multiple times the speed of sound. You have not debunked anything by the way, quote yourself where you think you have. You made illogical statements about speed, and now your argument is that Deathstroke, whom can react to point blank machine gun fire from multiple people cannot tag a single target moving at mach speeds. that is an extremely false statement.

and as for helaing ou do realize that she was just turned right i mean she was litteraly just turned hadnt had a drop of human blood in her he knows how it works an he explained how it works if he wills it to it will heal as explained in the scan also another speed feat he beat her and she was much faster then he was

Show me a scan of him healing without human blood...... You can't. You also cannot use abc logic and try and apply a full wampire to a half blooded vampire.

as for why cant i find more feats that outclasses slade physically 1.0i dnt have any comics on my computer 2.) slade is more popular in comics and 3.) alot of photos you see when you tye up bladein google and bing is from the movies and soulcaliber swords you see feats scattered here and there but mostly that

Then how can you say Blade outclasses slade if you aren't using that statement as a reference of tangible evidence? That is not a very logical way to debate. The way comic vine works is that "feats" back up an argument, and without them, an argument is simply an opinion.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: theres a comic vine thread expalining blade capabilities number one number two i said slade has bullet timing reaction and sonic speed beats that easy at most kf reaction is maybe 5 to 10x faster then bullets maybe more so yes it is logically impossible for him to move faster hen some one who outclasses him in speed its not funny skill can not compensate for the lack of reaction speed needed to dodge kf going at mach speeds and throwing punches much faster then bullets as i said its called progression of story he dodged and tagged cuz the writer quite simply said that he would and could even though in real life if the fight was taking place he wouldnt be able to

as for me using abc logic for half blood and full blood you do realize blade has all vamp powers right as if he was full blood only power he doesnt have is immortality he can die from old age but his healing is as strong as a full blood hell even stronger as explained in the vine thread his physical powers are stronger then most full blood vamps

as for the apartment explosion that was a normal small explosion and as said the most damage one will take if he was at the center in that explosion there is no telling where the center is at plus the armor protected him mostly any way from most of the damage as for the sub we see the sub crash into the docks where he was at we do not see him tanking the full blow we just know the explosion did major damage to the pint he cant move not that he took the full brunt of the blow

and the knife throw wasnt a feat of the speed blade can throw it obviously slade can dodge it that knife was probably going at the same speed at a bullet or a bit faster it was a feat of strength and blade carry silver weapons to fight vamps meaning yes they are normal weapons

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By JayAaerow

@demonyusuke713: Yes, Im aware they had a scuffle. However, what you refer to is the beginning of their fight. The scan I showed was how it ended. And by the way, keep in mind this is comic books. You cannot use Real Life Logic to debunk a feat or call PIS when a character has done so multiple times.

Another thing: The KF thing was different. He got hit by a tranquillizer. I can't find the scan of how that happen before shooting his kneecap.

While the last encounter with him stabbing Flash involved prep.....the fact it really didn't take much to tag him and all he did was position the sword and before, the scan below me showed he could tactfully get the better of Flash lets me know he can take on speedsters with tactiful thinking, not PIS. Also, you can't use human logic here. Deathstroke isn't Peak Human. He reacts & thinks faster then a normal human being. He's a metahuman.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

BONUS:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the hell Nightwing? He isn't metahuman like the other 3

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By JayAaerow
DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayaaerow: Exactly. This handicaps the fight pretty heavily in Marvel's favor. Sure he's got some good H2h feats but the fact he has no super power or healing factor means he's out matched pretty damn fast if he gets hit even once.

This is lopsided as hell.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim: While I give Nightwing time to hang cause of his skill, I know he be taken down.

Now, we're debeating can Deathstroke beat Blade at least. One person pointed out that his feats are PIS. Which is him getting Flash. I'm trying to convince that because Deathstroke is merely reacting and is metahuman, he can surprise speedsters. He's not like running at them and striking them. That's too much for him. But if he's merely reacting in a somewhat reasonable(this is comics books) way, I don't see how it's PIS.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@demonyusuke713:

theres a comic vine thread expalining blade capabilities number one number two i said slade has bullet timing reaction and sonic speed beats that easy at most kf reaction is maybe 5 to 10x faster then bullets maybe more so yes it is logically impossible for him to move faster hen some one who outclasses him in speed its not funny skill can not compensate for the lack of reaction speed needed to dodge kf going at mach speeds and throwing punches much faster then bullets as i said its called progression of story he dodged and tagged cuz the writer quite simply said that he would and could even though in real life if the fight was taking place he wouldnt be able to

A rifle bullet goes roughly twice the speed of sound. Now think about the speed it takes to dodge a single machine gun firing multiple bullets going twice the speed of sound. Then multiply that by a factor of 6. Deathstroke has been showing dodging multiple machine gun assailant from a near point blank ranged. He is easily capable of tagging a super sonic speedster. And Deathstroke dodging Teen Titans is not "progression of the story". He was originally called the Terminator, and has often taken on multiple people, and has often shown that he is consistently able to move reaction wise fast. His reaction speed is even faster than Kid flash's as Starfire has said. You are confusing the difference between travel speed and reaction speed. Yes Kid Flash will easily beat slade in a race, but Slade's reaction time has consistently shown to be good enough to tag tt kid flash. You are discrediting a scan I have provided simply due to you lack of scans. You cannot find scans that put Blade above Deathstroke so you resort to trying to low ball Slade.

as for me using abc logic for half blood and full blood you do realize blade has all vamp powers right as if he was full blood only power he doesnt have is immortality he can die from old age but his healing is as strong as a full blood hell even stronger as explained in the vine thread his physical powers are stronger then most full blood vamps

He has all of their strengths, however, he gives up thier healing when he doesn't drink human blood, effectively making him weaker than his actualized true potential. And since he is a half blood, when he refuses to drink human blood, his human side is more active. Which is why he isn't immortal like full blooded vampires, and which is also why he isn't going to get fried in the sun. You can say he can heal all you want, but you have nothing other than an unverified opinion. I have provided a scan supporting my claim that Deathstroke can heal. Blade has ONLY been known to have an accelerated healing factor when he drinks human blood, which he will not this fight.

as for the apartment explosion that was a normal small explosion and as said the most damage one will take if he was at the center in that explosion there is no telling where the center is at plus the armor protected him mostly any way from most of the damage as for the sub we see the sub crash into the docks where he was at we do not see him tanking the full blow we just know the explosion did major damage to the pint he cant move not that he took the full brunt of the blow

Actually, we have a good idea where the center is. When you look at the context you will realize that the guy had it rigged so that he can have a bargaining tool to save his life. Now why exactly would he have it on the other side of the building if he wanted to scare the guy trying to kill him? And the submarine thing, you are clearly trying to lowball his feats when you cannot provide any to support your claim. He did take the impact, you can see the results on his Nth metal armor.

and the knife throw wasnt a feat of the speed blade can throw it obviously slade can dodge it that knife was probably going at the same speed at a bullet or a bit faster it was a feat of strength and blade carry silver weapons to fight vamps meaning yes they are normal weapons

His weapons are extremely harmful to Vampires, it weakens them on contact, and can even kill them with a single slice. Your scan only shows a vampire getting stabbed with a silver dagger. I don't doubt Blade's ability to throw a dagger, however, I provided a scan to show you how easily Deathstroke, even without armor can deal with it.

(You have yet to provide proof of your original claim, and instead of showing scans, you have resorted to trying to lowball feats. I have not brought up any of Deathstroke's extremely high showings due to the fact that they are considered PIS, however the feats I have provided, are not pIS, any Deathstroke fan that has spent the time to read some of his comics would agree. He has a consistent showing that shows he is more than capable of beating blade, who is less skilled, un armored, and absent of a healing factor.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713:

A rifle bullet goes twice of sound. Now think about the speed it takes to dodge a single machine gun firing multiple bullets going twice the speed of sound. Then multiply that by a factor of 6. Deathstroke has been showing dodging multiple machine gun assailant from a near point blank ranged. He is easily capable of tagging a super sonic speedster. And Deathstroke dodging Teen Titans is not "progression of the story". He was originally called the Terminator, and has often taken on multiple people, and has often shown that he is consistently able to move reaction wise fast. His reaction speed is even faster than Kid flash's as Starfire has said. You are confusing the difference between travel speed and reaction speed. Yes Kid Flash will easily beat slade in a race, but Slade's reaction time has consistently shown to be good enough to tag tt kid flash. You are discrediting a scan I have provided simply due to you lack of scans. You cannot find scans that put Blade above Deathstroke so you resort to trying to low ball Slade.

LMAO omg are you serious bullets doesnt go twice the speed of sound in fact it doesnt hold a candle light to it to go th the speed of sound a bullet has to break the sound barrier meaning there will be a second bang when a bullet reaches the sound barrier it would have to reach speds mach 10 and above which it doesnt you try to come at me bout my lack of knowledge of speed then say this are you freaking serious lmao you ,ate are a laugh riot. LOL wow the stupidity you just said by saying this you just proved my point bullet timing isnt that fast so yea in real life slade will get trashed but since its a comic to progess the story and keep every one at the same level or make it seem as such they have ds tag speedsters that can go this fast and beyond pos

He has all of their strengths, however, he gives up thier healing when he doesn't drink human blood, effectively making him weaker than his actualized true potential. And since he is a half blood, when he refuses to drink human blood, his human side is more active. Which is why he isn't immortal like full blooded vampires, and which is also why he isn't going to get fried in the sun. You can say he can heal all you want, but you have nothing other than an unverified opinion. I have provided a scan supporting my claim that Deathstroke can heal. Blade has ONLY been known to have an accelerated healing factor when he drinks human blood, which he will not this fight

again wrong blade isnt affected by the sun cuz of his physiology him being born a half blood instead of changed it allows him to walk the earth during the day and it makes him age it hasnt nothing to do with him refusing ti drink human blood and blade has healed form huge attacks with out feeding he freaking explained how it bloody works he has all the abilities of a pure vamp hell heeven outclasses some in this respect you sir no nothing of balde .

Actually, we have a good idea where the center is. When you look at the context you will realize that the guy had it rigged so that he can have a bargaining tool to save his life. Now why exactly would he have it on the other side of the building if he wanted to scare the guy trying to kill him? And the submarine thing, you are clearly trying to lowball his feats when you cannot provide any to support your claim. He did take the impact, you can see the results on his Nth metal armor.

actually no we do not know where the center of the blast is sir we just know that the guy prepared for slade the center could be any where ranging from two rooms away to the top of the apartments lol and how am i low balling the sub feat we see him survive but not take the full breunt slades armor isnt full nth metal so in some ways it is weaker then a full nth metal armor he doesnt get its full gift of powers there isnt a silhouette of him taking it head on we just know some how he survived the explosion from the thrown sub

His weapons are extremely harmful to Vampires, it weakens them on contact, and can even kill them with a single slice. Your scan only shows a vampire getting stabbed with a silver dagger. I don't doubt Blade's ability to throw a dagger, however, I provided a scan to show you how easily Deathstroke, even without armor can deal with it.

his weapons are regular weapons they are just silver some are uv in graded bullets but every melle weapon is you regualr day to day weapon just made of silver but the feat isnt that slade cant dodge it but that the strength behind the throw can send a vamp much stronger then spidey flying its not me saying slade couldnt dodge it

(You have yet to provide proof of your original claim, and instead of showing scans, you have resorted to trying to lowball feats. I have not brought up any of Deathstroke's extremely high showings due to the fact that they are considered PIS, however the feats I have provided, are not pIS, any Deathstroke fan that has spent the time to read some of his comics would agree. He has a consistent showing that shows he is more than capable of beating blade, who is less skilled, un armored, and absent of a healing factor.

one sir he has a healing factor two i said its progession of story if the writer was to keep to real life slade vs flash or kf he would lose its a way to keep the reader reading you havent came up with anything that says slade wins your just wanking off death stroke woth out armor blade can survive large falls and such even since you think its a greater feat "explosions " and thats with out is protective gear and you obiviously dont know how books work

@demonyusuke713: Yes, Im aware they had a scuffle. However, what you refer to is the beginning of their fight. The scan I showed was how it ended. And by the way, keep in mind this is comic books. You cannot use Real Life Logic to debunk a feat or call PIS when a character has done so multiple times.

Another thing: The KF thing was different. He got hit by a tranquillizer. I can't find the scan of how that happen before shooting his kneecap.

While the last encounter with him stabbing Flash involved prep.....the fact it really didn't take much to tag him and all he did was position the sword and before, the scan below me showed he could tactfully get the better of Flash lets me know he can take on speedsters with tactiful thinking, not PIS. Also, you can't use human logic here. Deathstroke isn't Peak Human. He reacts & thinks faster then a normal human being. He's a metahuman.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

BONUS:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

you havent really debunk anything i said that using this is pos (progression of story ) cuz it is a comic if the writer was to keep it real slade would get somped so because it a way to keep readers reading and get hyped for the fight yes the underdog will tag and dodge things that would logically not be possible for this character to do matter of fact in the slade vs logan debate we left these feats of speed alone because it is pos/pis even one of the moderators agreed

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@super_soldierxii I understand you probably dislike me, however, I could use your review on this specific part of the debate. I have admitted that team one wins due to Nightwing being the wink link, as you have stated. However I was wondering if you could give me your answers to certain questions. Would you consider Deathstroke's speed feats such as tagging Teen Titan Kid Flash who was shown to move mach speeds as PIS? Demonyusuke is making a lot of claims about speed, such as saying Deathstroke only has "Nanosecond reaction time", which doesn't make sense due to the fact that it is a billionth of a second. He is also saying stuff like bullets don't travel the speed of sound ect.. I would like to know what your opinion is.

@demonyusuke713:

LMAO omg are you serious bullets doesnt go twice the speed of sound in fact it doesnt hold a candle light to it to go th the speed of sound a bullet has to break the sound barrier meaning there will be a second bang when a bullet reaches the sound barrier it would have to reach speds mach 10 and above which it doesnt you try to come at me bout my lack of knowledge of speed then say this are you freaking serious lmao you ,ate are a laugh riot. LOL wow the stupidity you just said by saying this you just proved my point bullet timing isnt that fast so yea in real life slade will get trashed but since its a comic to progess the story and keep every one at the same level or make it seem as such they have ds tag speedsters that can go this fast and beyond pos.

The speed of sound is 340.29 M/s (meters per second). There are A LOT of weapons that shoot faster than the speed of sound. Heck, even a 22. caliber handgun travels 370 M/s to 460 M/s. http://www.ask.com/question/how-fast-is-a-speeding-bullet So all in all, bullets easily surpase the speed of sound, there are rifles that double it, and even nearly triple it. Also Mach 1 is the speed of sound. When you see mach 2, that means twice the speed of sound ect.... Mach 10 is ten times the speed of sound, which I don't know of very many bullets that can go half that speed. It is apparent you have no understanding of speed. I am sure @jayaaerow can help you understand the concepts of speed.

again wrong blade isnt affected by the sun cuz of his physiology him being born a half blood instead of changed it allows him to walk the earth during the day and it makes him age it hasnt nothing to do with him refusing ti drink human blood and blade has healed form huge attacks with out feeding he freaking explained how it bloody works he has all the abilities of a pure vamp hell heeven outclasses some in this respect you sir no nothing of balde .

Prove the underlined statement. And even if you did, he is wearing no armor, so nothing stops his head from getting plopped off.

actually no we do not know where the center of the blast is sir we just know that the guy prepared for slade the center could be any where ranging from two rooms away to the top of the apartments lol and how am i low balling the sub feat we see him survive but not take the full breunt slades armor isnt full nth metal so in some ways it is weaker then a full nth metal armor he doesnt get its full gift of powers there isnt a silhouette of him taking it head on we just know some how he survived the explosion from the thrown sub

We do know that he was at the center, if you read the actual story line. you would realize that the guy with the remote was trying to use it as a way to prevent, or scare off anyone from attacking him. So it is evident that the bombs were somewhere within a close radius. And you are correct, slade's armor isn't pure Nth metal armor, and it is weaker than pure Nth metal armor, but pure Nth metal armor not that far ahead. As shown in his fight with Hawkman, which I have provided a scan for. Prove to me that Blade has superior durability instead of lowballing feats.

one sir he has a healing factor two i said its progession of story if the writer was to keep to real life slade vs flash or kf he would lose its a way to keep the reader reading you havent came up with anything that says slade wins your just wanking off death stroke woth out armor blade can survive large falls and such even since you think its a greater feat "explosions " and thats with out is protective gear and you obiviously dont know how books work

I have never brought up Deathstroke vs grown up flash. I only brought up him tagging kid flash whom is only mach speeds. Also prove to me that Blades healing factor without feeding on blood, is better than Deathstroke's. It doesn't matter how Slade is without armor. If Slade is more durable than Blade even with armor on, it is his usual gear. He has his armor this fight, Blade does not.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By ntb101

Blade canno die. no matter what. don't believe me. watch Blade Trinity. its a bad movie but Team 1 wins

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: again bullets have to travel at mach speeds higher then 10 to even break the sound barrier if bullets can do that then there would be a second bang besides the bang from the bullet leaving the chamber does bullets travel quickly yes is it at the speed of sound no if peak humans can dodge bullets from a hand gun for a limited amount of time what makes you think that they go to the speed of sound bro the only thing that goes that fast are fighter jet planes the bullets exits the chamber after the big bang noise not before or at the same time

No Caption Provided

as for healing seconds to minutes later he healed up from this he wasnt drinking human blood he was drinking the serum that gave him the same nourishment as human blood does and he takes this serum every day a normal blade healing is like a normal vamp head shots wont kill him

as for your explosion in the apartment no we dnt know where the center is sir we know that he prepared before slade got there hoping slade wasnt a crazy cocky prick and it backed fired on him and again with the sub im not lowballing im saying that slade isnt the type to sit there and take the full blow he isnt stupid he knows that that sub could very well kill hi if he took the full blunt im saying that yeah he survived the explosion but not the full impact of a sub being thrown there is no silhouette just a explosion im not debunking it just merely saying yeah he survived but not with out making quick maneuvers

and blade normal gear is a vest that can take blows from powerful vamp bullets and explosions jsut cuz its not a full armor set doesnt mean he doesnt wear armor look i posted how vap healing works and how the real world works and again let me say this bullets dnt travel at mach speeds so there fore cant travel at sound and ima stop arguing with you if you think slade can take blade no prep be my guess but most ppl who knows how to debate not looking at feats done for story like @hybrid0027 does and @super_soldierxii does or god spawn or any one with sense be my guess im done team 1 stomps team 2 blade can beat slade wolverine can beat both slade and nigthwing together boom done im out (lmfao bullets traveling at sound

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme oh yeah this is a assessment of research on blade from your precious vine peers

Powers and Abilities

Since his mother was pregnant when she was bitten by a vampire, Blade displayed certain unique abilities as a dhampir due to the vampire enzymes in his body. Blade has shown many times that he is immune from the bite of a true vampire and he cannot become a vampire by normal means. However, there have been temporary cases in which his vampire instincts take over when Blade is in a weakened state (usually from an intense battle and blood loss) causing him to act like a vampire.

Daywalker: Unlike most vampires, Blade can easily roam around in sunlight.

Superhuman Acute Senses: Blade's sense are heightened beyond the those possessed by true vampires. He is capable of seeing objects with perfect clarity at much greater distances than an ordinary human or vampires. He retains this same level of clarity even in total darkness. Blade's hearing is similarly enhanced, allowing him to detect sounds that an ordinary human or true vampire can't. He's able to hear sounds an ordinary human can, but at greater distances. Blade has the very rare ability to sense the supernatural (which vampires don't seem to possess). This has helped him many times to identify demons even if they had possessed the body of a human being (this is noticeable when a demon possessed a man dressed as Santa Claus, Blade sensed the demonic essence coming from him). Blade's senses are so refines, that he can react before his brain analyzes the situation.

Danger Sense: Blade can sense nearing danger, allowing him to quickly react to any incoming threat.

Superhuman Strength: Blade has superhuman strength, making him stronger than the normal human and stronger than most vampires.

Superhuman Speed: Blade is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than vampires and the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Agility/Reflexes: Blade's agility, balance and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. His agility also greater then that possessed by vampires. Blade's reflexes are so defined, that he can react before his brain can analyzes the situation.

Superhuman Stamina: Blade's musculature generates less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. He can exert himself for long durations of time. He can jump from building to building and from rooftops to the ground with no damage or fatigue, unlike vampires who would most likely die or at least be paralyzed from a fall so high.

Superhuman Regenerative Factor: He has an superhuman enhanced healing factor which heals at a very amazing rate and that is similar to Wolverine, but unlike Wolverine his vampire anatomy attacks any alien substances (chemicals/viruses) in his body and eliminates any chance of him being rendered helpless or maimed from the inside. The full extent of Blade's regenerative abilities are unknown, but after being bit byMorbius, he is able to regenerate missing/damaged limbs, tissue, organs, and muscles.

Psychic Invulnerability: Blade is also resistant to the hypnotic gaze of vampires (known as mesmerism) and highly resistant to all psychic attacks.

Pseudo-vampiric Abilities: Since being bitten by the pseudo-vampire, Morbius, Blade now possesses pseudo-vampiric abilities, which include:

• Vampirism: Blade has the ability to cause a vampirism in whoever he chooses and due to something in his saliva, the person (referring to people as hosts from now on) becomes paralyzed as soon as the saliva makes contact with the blood stream, immobilizing the host from moving. But even though they are paralyzed, it is obvious the hosts he feeds on feel great pain and discomfort.
  • Hypnosis: Blade has displayed the ability to hypnotize his opponents. He can directly influence the minds of other to his commands. He's showcased this ability when he caused Tyrone Cash to revert to his human form.

Blood Empowerment: Blade becomes increasingly stronger, faster, more durable, when he ingest blood. Blood enhances his powers and abilities.

Decelerated Aging/Immortality: Blade has a greatly prolonged lifespan/decelerated aging which indicates and possess immortality.

All these abilities have been called upon at least ones In his past and they have given Blade the strength to fight such demons as the original vampire Dracula and many other powerful demons, showing himself as a very powerful warrior and hunter (One of the most powerful hunters and warriors of the marvel universe).

Weaknesses

The Thirst for Blood: Blade does possess one weakness common to all vampires: the need to ingest fresh blood in order to stay alive. However, rather than consume blood, he ingests a specially designed serum that provides the same nourishment that blood would provide. If Blade doesn't drink the serum for an extended period of time, he will rapidly weaken and his self control will be stretched to the limit. He would be forced to attack a human and consume his or her blood. An extended period of time without consuming either blood or the serum will prove fatal.

Cow's Blood: It has been noted that Blade is allergic to cows blood.

as said read bout your characters more no way slade is going to beat blade with out prep

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@demonyusuke713:

again bullets have to travel at mach speeds higher then 10 to even break the sound barrier if bullets can do that then there would be a second bang besides the bang from the bullet leaving the chamber does bullets travel quickly yes is it at the speed of sound

Mach ten is 10 times the speed of sound. To break the sound barrier you just have to travel faster than mach 1...... I have provided an outside source verifying this, I can bring more if you would like.

as for healing seconds to minutes later he healed up from this he wasnt drinking human blood he was drinking the serum that gave him the same nourishment as human blood does and he takes this serum every day a normal blade healing is like a normal vamp head shots wont kill him

If he was knocked out by a single bullet that counts as a KO. Plus you failed to show him healing.

as for your explosion in the apartment no we dnt know where the center is sir we know that he prepared before slade got there hoping slade wasnt a crazy cocky prick and it backed fired on him and again with the sub im not lowballing im saying that slade isnt the type to sit there and take the full blow he isnt stupid he knows that that sub could very well kill hi if he took the full blunt im saying that yeah he survived the explosion but not the full impact of a sub being thrown there is no silhouette just a explosion im not debunking it just merely saying yeah he survived but not with out making quick maneuvers

We do know that the explosion was big enough to bring the entire apartment building into rubble. Due to the specific situation of the guy trying to use the detonation device as a blackmailing tactic, one could make the reasonable conclusion that he was fairly close to the bombs, however it is nearly irrelevant due to the fact that the whole building was converted into rubble and ash. Yes you see Deathstroke coming from that unharmed. And and deathstroke took the full force of the submarine impact, reason being is you see where his mask was in the rubble. You don't actually think he took it off and put it there, it was ripped off by the concussive/physical force of a submarine being slammed into him. And yes you are trying to low ball almost every feat I have shown you.

and blade normal gear is a vest that can take blows from powerful vamp bullets and explosions jsut cuz its not a full armor set doesnt mean he doesnt wear armor look i posted how vap healing works and how the real world works and again let me say this bullets dnt travel at mach speeds so there fore cant travel at sound and ima stop arguing with you if you think slade can take blade no prep be my guess but most ppl who knows how to debate not looking at feats done for story like @hybrid0027 does and @super_soldierxii does or god spawn or any one with sense be my guess im done team 1 stomps team 2 blade can beat slade wolverine can beat both slade and nigthwing together boom done im out (lmfao bullets traveling at sound

The real world? This is comics, you won't actually even have a vampire in the real world.... Blade to my knowledge doesn't wear any significant armor, he might wear a bullet proof vest or something like that, but with the combat level of these two, it is almost useless. I have provided you with evidence that Bullets can and do travel mach speeds, and even up to 3 times the speed of sound with high caliber rounds. You make yourself look a little un knowledgeable about speed when you act like I am crazy for quoting documented facts. I am sure the people you listed would disagree with you about feats. I know they know how to debate, but feats are the back bone of any debate, as I am sure they would all tell you.

Team one wins, due to Nightwing being the weak link. And I think Deathstroke vs Wolverine is a hard enough fight for both, you can't honestly think wolverine by himself would take both for the majority...

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: fact is a bullet doesnt travel at the speed of sound and as siad im done with you I said applhy logic with the comics which you fail to do so either way im done with this convo bullets doesnt travel at the speed of sound slade will need prep to beat blade period

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: fact is a bullet doesnt travel at the speed of sound and as siad im done with you I said applhy logic with the comics which you fail to do so either way im done with this convo bullets doesnt travel at the speed of sound slade will need prep to beat blade period

I have shown you that bullets travel the speed of sound, and even faster. The speed of sound is 343.2 M/S, there are some rifles that shoot more than 1000 M/S. Even a 22 handgun shoots around 370 M/S.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme oh yeah this is a assessment of research on blade from your precious vine peers

Powers and Abilities

Since his mother was pregnant when she was bitten by a vampire, Blade displayed certain unique abilities as a dhampir due to the vampire enzymes in his body. Blade has shown many times that he is immune from the bite of a true vampire and he cannot become a vampire by normal means. However, there have been temporary cases in which his vampire instincts take over when Blade is in a weakened state (usually from an intense battle and blood loss) causing him to act like a vampire.

Daywalker: Unlike most vampires, Blade can easily roam around in sunlight.

Superhuman Acute Senses: Blade's sense are heightened beyond the those possessed by true vampires. He is capable of seeing objects with perfect clarity at much greater distances than an ordinary human or vampires. He retains this same level of clarity even in total darkness. Blade's hearing is similarly enhanced, allowing him to detect sounds that an ordinary human or true vampire can't. He's able to hear sounds an ordinary human can, but at greater distances. Blade has the very rare ability to sense the supernatural (which vampires don't seem to possess). This has helped him many times to identify demons even if they had possessed the body of a human being (this is noticeable when a demon possessed a man dressed as Santa Claus, Blade sensed the demonic essence coming from him). Blade's senses are so refines, that he can react before his brain analyzes the situation.

Danger Sense: Blade can sense nearing danger, allowing him to quickly react to any incoming threat.

Superhuman Strength: Blade has superhuman strength, making him stronger than the normal human and stronger than most vampires.

Superhuman Speed: Blade is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than vampires and the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Agility/Reflexes: Blade's agility, balance and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. His agility also greater then that possessed by vampires. Blade's reflexes are so defined, that he can react before his brain can analyzes the situation.

Superhuman Stamina: Blade's musculature generates less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. He can exert himself for long durations of time. He can jump from building to building and from rooftops to the ground with no damage or fatigue, unlike vampires who would most likely die or at least be paralyzed from a fall so high.

Superhuman Regenerative Factor: He has an superhuman enhanced healing factor which heals at a very amazing rate and that is similar to Wolverine, but unlike Wolverine his vampire anatomy attacks any alien substances (chemicals/viruses) in his body and eliminates any chance of him being rendered helpless or maimed from the inside. The full extent of Blade's regenerative abilities are unknown, but after being bit byMorbius, he is able to regenerate missing/damaged limbs, tissue, organs, and muscles.

Psychic Invulnerability: Blade is also resistant to the hypnotic gaze of vampires (known as mesmerism) and highly resistant to all psychic attacks.

Pseudo-vampiric Abilities: Since being bitten by the pseudo-vampire, Morbius, Blade now possesses pseudo-vampiric abilities, which include:

• Vampirism: Blade has the ability to cause a vampirism in whoever he chooses and due to something in his saliva, the person (referring to people as hosts from now on) becomes paralyzed as soon as the saliva makes contact with the blood stream, immobilizing the host from moving. But even though they are paralyzed, it is obvious the hosts he feeds on feel great pain and discomfort.
  • Hypnosis: Blade has displayed the ability to hypnotize his opponents. He can directly influence the minds of other to his commands. He's showcased this ability when he caused Tyrone Cash to revert to his human form.

Blood Empowerment: Blade becomes increasingly stronger, faster, more durable, when he ingest blood. Blood enhances his powers and abilities.

Decelerated Aging/Immortality: Blade has a greatly prolonged lifespan/decelerated aging which indicates and possess immortality.

All these abilities have been called upon at least ones In his past and they have given Blade the strength to fight such demons as the original vampire Dracula and many other powerful demons, showing himself as a very powerful warrior and hunter (One of the most powerful hunters and warriors of the marvel universe).

Weaknesses

The Thirst for Blood: Blade does possess one weakness common to all vampires: the need to ingest fresh blood in order to stay alive. However, rather than consume blood, he ingests a specially designed serum that provides the same nourishment that blood would provide. If Blade doesn't drink the serum for an extended period of time, he will rapidly weaken and his self control will be stretched to the limit. He would be forced to attack a human and consume his or her blood. An extended period of time without consuming either blood or the serum will prove fatal.

Cow's Blood: It has been noted that Blade is allergic to cows blood.

as said read bout your characters more no way slade is going to beat blade with out prep

Yes, but you need context in some cases of how powers work. Like he can heal, but it could mean he has to drink human blood first, provide a scan, I can tell all you have done is read that Wiki.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii I understand you probably dislike me, however, I could use your review on this specific part of the debate. I have admitted that team one wins due to Nightwing being the wink link, as you have stated. However I was wondering if you could give me your answers to certain questions. Would you consider Deathstroke's speed feats such as tagging Teen Titan Kid Flash who was shown to move mach speeds as PIS? Demonyusuke is making a lot of claims about speed, such as saying Deathstroke only has "Nanosecond reaction time", which doesn't make sense due to the fact that it is a billionth of a second. He is also saying stuff like bullets don't travel the speed of sound ect.. I would like to know what your opinion is.

It's not that I dislike you. I clearly do not know you. I do, however, dislike certain of your debate tendencies. If you want me to critique your style of debate constructively, I can do so in the appropriate thread (there is one stickied for exactly that purpose).

As for your question, I do not see Deathstroke tagging Kid Flash, or Wally, in the context with which he did so, as PIS. I think they are valid feats in tangent with Slade's power-set and abilities. Point in case;

He moves with the speed of thought ... which is significantly faster than even the fastest Olympic level athlete as thought needs to process before becoming action. Even movements that appear to the naked eye to be instantaneous "reactions" (jerk reflex) take time to process. Not for Deathstroke. He states so clearly here as well;
By the time most folks have the "time" to process a movement, Slade has already assessed the situation and reacted. Basically, it's his mind that's been enhanced that grants him a level of superhuman speed. Just as Wolverine's mutant enhancements grant him his, or Parker's radioactive spider induced superpowers coupled with his spider-sense grant him his.
What this means is Slade can contend, to a degree, with speedsters moving at roughly the speed of sound. Which we all assume Kid Flash, and then Wally as the Flash, were doing. This is acceptable as most street levelers have honed their skills to time bullets while some exceptional, ability enhanced street levelers (like Deathstroke) can actually 'react' fast enough to cope with those speeds (evidenced when he split a bullet in two with his sword).
What greatly aids Slade in dealing with Wally in particular, is that he's studied him extensively. In others words, he comes prepared.
While "predicting" Flash's tendencies and movements is impressive (as Slade has been studying him for years), Deathstroke having no knowledge of his adversaries makes doing so invariably something to use caution with. Meaning, a random encounter with antagonists he has not studied or fought before leaves him at a disadvantage - which needs to be accounted for when using DS tagging the Flash, or beating the Teen Titans, as evidence of anything really.
As far as the raw speed feat is concerned, I see it as not too much more impressive than, say, Daredevil or Wolverine blocking and deflecting multiple bullets ... bullets that likewise travel at the speed of sound.
If you want to assume Flash was traveling faster than the speed of sound, that's when you'd be moving into PIS territory in my opinion.
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

It's not that I dislike you. I clearly do not know you. I do, however, dislike certain of your debate tendencies. If you want me to critique your style of debate constructively, I can do so in the appropriate thread (there is one stickied for exactly that purpose).

As for your question, I do not see Deathstroke tagging Kid Flash, or Wally, in the context with which he did so, as PIS. I think they are valid feats in tangent with Slade's power-set and abilities. Point in case;

He moves with the speed of thought ... which is significantly faster than even the fastest Olympic level athlete as thought needs to process before becoming action. Even movements that appear to the naked eye to be instantaneous "reactions" (jerk reflex) take time to process. Not for Deathstroke. He states so clearly here as well;
By the time most folks have the "time" to process a movement, Slade has already assessed the situation and reacted. Basically, it's his mind that's been enhanced that grants him a level of superhuman speed. Just as Wolverine's mutant enhancements grant him his, or Parker's radioactive spider induced superpowers coupled with his spider-sense grant him his. What this means is Slade can contend, to a degree, with speedsters moving at roughly the speed of sound. Which we all assume Kid Flash, and then Wally as the Flash, were doing. This is acceptable as most street levelers have honed their skills to time bullets while some exceptional, ability enhanced street levelers (like Deathstroke) can actually 'react' fast enough to cope with those speeds (evidenced when he split a bullet in two with his sword). What greatly aids Slade in dealing with Wally in particular, is that he's studied him extensively. In others words, he comes prepared. While "predicting" Flash's tendencies and movements is impressive (as Slade has been studying him for years), Deathstroke having no knowledge of his adversaries makes doing so invariably something to use caution with. Meaning, a random encounter with antagonists he has not studied or fought before leaves him at a disadvantage - which needs to be accounted for when using DS tagging the Flash, or beating the Teen Titans, as evidence of anything really. As far as the raw speed feat is concerned, I see it as not too much more impressive than, say, Daredevil or Wolverine blocking and deflecting multiple bullets ... bullets that likewise travel at the speed of sound. If you want to assume Flash was traveling faster than the speed of sound, that's when you'd be moving into PIS territory in my opinion.

Thank you, fair review.

Also can you clarify something that I have been trying to tell @demonyusuke713 ? If I am wrong about this, call me out on it. But he has made the statement that bullets do not travel the speed of sound, that they are required to move in excess of mach 10 to do so. Which to me makes no sense. I provided a source that explained the speed of bullets, and also the speed of sound. I have shown that a simple 22 hand gun can travel a few meters per second faster than the speed of sound (according to my cited source). He however he disagree's, am I missing something?

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713:

Unless he's invulnerable, I'm pretty sure Deathstroke can still KO him. This isn't a deathmatch. That shot to the head you posted either KOed him or put him in a daze. And that's was a point blank attack from some sort of handgun.

Invulnerability =/= Immortality.

Also, pull out some feats to better explain why you think Blade wins. At least @cable_extreme has actually pulled out scans of him doing such and such. You've haven't put much of an argument other then PIS and a weird claim Deathstroke can react in a nanosecond. That makes no sense. He's not "that" fast. No one on this team is that fast. Also, posting his powers and abilities doesn't help. We know that. We wants to know the extent of his said strength, weakness, etc. Point is, you have to prove he can. You have to name people who Blade has beaten that would be significant. And someone somewhat notable. Like he said, I agree that beating no name vampires when he uses weaponry that's literally their "Krpyptonite" isn't enough. Go out and find feats for him

Fights Gambit to a draw
Defeats the Hydra Assassin: Rotwrapp
Having the ability to dent and break fairly think Steel Doors/Walls, Able to dent the openeing of an elevator, and able to crack a skull of a Mindless Ones(Durable Opponents).

I think most scans are read left to right in terms of picture placement.

My point is, your debate isn't really holding any water, as you're not throwing any feats around and I can see how Cabel_Extreme is thinking you're just trying to debunk Deathstroke's actual feats. I reccomend you get some feats and point them out to explain why Blade wins.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:
@cable_extreme said:

By the time most folks have the "time" to process a movement, Slade has already assessed the situation and reacted. Basically, it's his mind that's been enhanced that grants him a level of superhuman speed. Just as Wolverine's mutant enhancements grant him his, or Parker's radioactive spider induced superpowers coupled with his spider-sense grant him his. What this means is Slade can contend, to a degree, with speedsters moving at roughly the speed of sound. Which we all assume Kid Flash, and then Wally as the Flash, were doing. This is acceptable as most street levelers have honed their skills to time bullets while some exceptional, ability enhanced street levelers (like Deathstroke) can actually 'react' fast enough to cope with those speeds (evidenced when he split a bullet in two with his sword). What greatly aids Slade in dealing with Wally in particular, is that he's studied him extensively. In others words, he comes prepared. While "predicting" Flash's tendencies and movements is impressive (as Slade has been studying him for years), Deathstroke having no knowledge of his adversaries makes doing so invariably something to use caution with. Meaning, a random encounter with antagonists he has not studied or fought before leaves him at a disadvantage - which needs to be accounted for when using DS tagging the Flash, or beating the Teen Titans, as evidence of anything really. As far as the raw speed feat is concerned, I see it as not too much more impressive than, say, Daredevil or Wolverine blocking and deflecting multiple bullets ... bullets that likewise travel at the speed of sound. If you want to assume Flash was traveling faster than the speed of sound, that's when you'd be moving into PIS territory in my opinion.

Thank you, fair review.

Also can you clarify something that I have been trying to tell @demonyusuke713 ? If I am wrong about this, call me out on it. But he has made the statement that bullets do not travel the speed of sound, that they are required to move in excess of mach 10 to do so. Which to me makes no sense. I provided a source that explained the speed of bullets, and also the speed of sound. I have shown that a simple 22 hand gun can travel a few meters per second faster than the speed of sound (according to my cited source). He however he disagree's, am I missing something?

Speed of sound is 340.29 meters per second. Bullets travel at roughly 800 meters per second pending on the caliber (can move significantly faster or slightly slower). I know this because, well, Google is my friend.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JayAaerow: That headshot was Ultimate Blade, not 616. 616 Blade usy shrugs off stab and slash wounds. Also, surviving a building exploding on him, as well as crashing into the SHIELD Helicarrier are VERY high durability/stamina feats for a street leveler. Regardless, I was just trying to clear that headshot thing up.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: Huh. I see. That explains why looking him up., i saw him display better durability. O_o XD Thank you for doing so.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713:

Unless he's invulnerable, I'm pretty sure Deathstroke can still KO him. This isn't a deathmatch. That shot to the head you posted either KOed him or put him in a daze. And that's was a point blank attack from some sort of handgun.

Invulnerability =/= Immortality.

Also, pull out some feats to better explain why you think Blade wins. At least @cable_extreme has actually pulled out scans of him doing such and such. You've haven't put much of an argument other then PIS and a weird claim Deathstroke can react in a nanosecond. That makes no sense. He's not "that" fast. No one on this team is that fast. Also, posting his powers and abilities doesn't help. We know that. We wants to know the extent of his said strength, weakness, etc. Point is, you have to prove he can. You have to name people who Blade has beaten that would be significant. And someone somewhat notable. Like he said, I agree that beating no name vampires when he uses weaponry that's literally their "Krpyptonite" isn't enough. Go out and find feats for him

Fights Gambit to a draw
Defeats the Hydra Assassin: Rotwrapp
Having the ability to dent and break fairly think Steel Doors/Walls, Able to dent the openeing of an elevator, and able to crack a skull of a Mindless Ones(Durable Opponents).

I think most scans are read left to right in terms of picture placement.

My point is, your debate isn't really holding any water, as you're not throwing any feats around and I can see how Cabel_Extreme is thinking you're just trying to debunk Deathstroke's actual feats. I reccomend you get some feats and point them out to explain why Blade wins.

i showed that scan to show cable that blade can indeed survive and heal from greater damage then slade can i know and realize it shows him being knocked out at the time and I couldnt find the high feats of blade on the web Google and bing both just show movie promo posters and pics from vine so i used the ultimate series blade since cable clearly didint read the scan on how vampire healing works saying ridiculous notions such as blade cant heal the same cuz he doesn't drink human blood etc. where did you get these scans from im interested and cable is always wanking off slade tbh this is my first time posting scans in here i mostly go off of general knowledge of the characters powers weakness stats and apply it to real world logic such as slade not being able to move fast enough to dodge things going at the speed of sound and above which a bullet does not do (still cant believe he said that ) but yeah blade wins just from general knowledgeable and logic when you use feats especially overly ridiculous ones that is for plot its just a who genitalia is bigger contest and i am sorry i got caught up in it and got frustrated and such so i applogize to you for coming at you strong but even yo must admit that slade must need prep if he was to fight blade huh

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: I disagree. Slade doesn't need prep to take on Blade. His standard equipment nowadays are an upgrade that can now clashes Blade's own. The only hard part is finding things for Blade. He has a respect thread in KMC if you google "Blade Respect Thread" and find one that says "Respect Blade the Vampire Hunter".

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t532484.html

Remember, what're your trying to prove is that The most Powerful Vampire Hunter has what it takes to beat one of DC's Best Assassins. And Deathstroke is no slouch at all. Even Superman knows what's up. Combat wise, it be hard to prove Blade has the upperhand, as Deathstroke's own ability makes him beat the likes of Nightwing, Batman, Green Arrow, Cheshire, etc, who're reknown martial artist(Okay, maybe not Green Arrow but still). To me, Deathstroke has the fighting ability advantage. BUT! I think you should investigate his stats. Such as Durability, Strength, Speed, Etc! You could make a better argument with scans included.

And when looking for scans, keep in mind that Blade is especially adept at taking out Supernatural enemies. He would most likely have prep time for some of his fights, so be sure you get some of the context of the battle before posting scans. It be embarassing for a Blade fan to come out and point out something that makes that Feat fruitless for your argument. Also, that feat you posted with Blade getting shot in the head is from the Ultimate Universe according to a user.

Just wanted to point you in the right direction if you're going to debate about it. Though I looked into it myself, Im not finding anything feasible to say he can win in a clear cut way, as Deathstroke has feats of his own too. Be sure to look into Deathstroke too.

And many times, looking at the wikia and determining the outcome of a fight isn't the correct way. If that's the case, I guess Batman, Nightwing, and Red Robin loses to anyone with super powers. Actually no they don't. With the use of their skills with tactician ability, intellect, and gadgetry, they pull wins from meta humans and make a crimefighting career out of it. They also do supernatural opponents from time to time.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: I disagree. Slade doesn't need prep to take on Blade. His standard equipment nowadays are an upgrade that can now clashes Blade's own. The only hard part is finding things for Blade. He has a respect thread in KMC if you google "Blade Respect Thread" and find one that says "Respect Blade the Vampire Hunter".

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t532484.html

Remember, what're your trying to prove is that The most Powerful Vampire Hunter has what it takes to beat one of DC's Best Assassins. And Deathstroke is no slouch at all. Even Superman knows what's up. Combat wise, it be hard to prove Blade has the upperhand, as Deathstroke's own ability makes him beat the likes of Nightwing, Batman, Green Arrow, Cheshire, etc, who're reknown martial artist(Okay, maybe not Green Arrow but still). To me, Deathstroke has the fighting ability advantage. BUT! I think you should investigate his stats. Such as Durability, Strength, Speed, Etc! You could make a better argument with scans included.

And when looking for scans, keep in mind that Blade is especially adept at taking out Supernatural enemies. He would most likely have prep time for some of his fights, so be sure you get some of the context of the battle before posting scans. It be embarassing for a Blade fan to come out and point out something that makes that Feat fruitless for your argument. Also, that feat you posted with Blade getting shot in the head is from the Ultimate Universe according to a user.

Just wanted to point you in the right direction if you're going to debate about it. Though I looked into it myself, Im not finding anything feasible to say he can win in a clear cut way, as Deathstroke has feats of his own too. Be sure to look into Deathstroke too.

And many times, looking at the wikia and determining the outcome of a fight isn't the correct way. If that's the case, I guess Batman, Nightwing, and Red Robin loses to anyone with super powers. Actually no they don't. With the use of their skills with tactician ability, intellect, and gadgetry, they pull wins from meta humans and make a crimefighting career out of it. They also do supernatural opponents from time to time.

I feel like this thread is relatively determined. If we want to debate Slade vs Blade, I have bumped the thread and started a conversation.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/blade-vs-deathstroke-1478255/?page=2

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayaaerow: wikia gives us facts and the abilities of each character and so does stats i use these and some feats done in consistency not done for pis to determine the winner as said the headshot was me saying he can comeback from this where slade can not i was saying that the way the vamp healing works is that if blade wills it to be it will be done as shown in the scan of blade teaching the new vamp who is also a super vamp (she had powers before turning) yeah he was ko'ed by it but he still healed from it now as for debates with batman and nightwing no i dnt think every super human beats themit depends on their fighting skills and the power it self if its low tier strength they got a shotbut lets say they are going against some one with spidey like strength and speed that is well adept in martial arts the chances of them winning is very slim because these characters are prep heroes they hopefully survive the encounter make preparations and then they go back for round two and win after wardswhen they encounter the same adversary they can use the enviroment and what every equipment they have just incase they fight said adversary again

slade is no different he is a character of prep before he takes out his target he gets info on them so asto make the kill he doesnt go in half cocked he likes control he needs control when he isnt in control of the battle he start losing focuz and gets angry which we have seen before and it doesnt help his situation like it does wolverine blade has fought many martial artist and won and yeah blade preps too but he is just as dangerous in a random fight as in a prep one now slade is too but he isnt going to beat some one who can tank everything he got and beats him in almost every physical category no neither will batman thats why i said prep for slade yeah stroke will put up a fight but he will lose so i see it that slade using his normal day to day gadgets which ofcourse has no affect on a full blood vamp which in turn wont really affect blade and losing with blade healing its nothing more then a waiting game for slde to runout of bullets and explosives go in for a sword fight which blade could over power him with hissuperior strength and speed slade will put upa great fight but ultimately losesthat is if you look at powers abiities and stats instead of hapless feats for plot you understand

like i am able to call bs on marvels side too like spidey beating hulk or wolverine being ableto beat the devil etc. i have no prob with callin out from either side i look at logic form the real world and abilities of each character along with personality cause when your just throwing feats around your just measuring each other junk instead of listening and truing to see who is the true winner

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By JayAaerow

@demonyusuke713: This is comic books. Reading the powers off of a wikia and then basing off of that won't get you anywhere in a debate.

Best example is Batman vs Nightwing. Always debated because people wonder can student surpass master. If you read both materials, you will see the chance Nightwing has winning against Batman is slim. On wikia and paper, it looks like a close matchup. Reading both, you know Nightwing is a nice guy and tends to hold back on people he cares about(Jason Todd is a good example) & that the only time they fight is when he was angry. Added by the fact when angered, depending on how much, his skills actually go down(an example is when Arsenal and him fought and he was so angry, Arsenal told him he needed to calm down and was moving slower and Arsenal actually got the drop on him for once, even though he's portrayed as being vastly outclassed to Nightwing). You wouldn't know that by reading the wikia. If you read the wikia, you would think "Oh! They're so close, Nightwing could actually pull a win" but looking at him feat wise on both ends, you know Batman takes it by the end of the day. He fights tougher Bad guys then Nightwing most of the time.

Another thing, yes , I give it to you that as an assassin, he normally has to look into things. Even so, there's times he doesn't. Plenty of times where he just goes out in Standard Gear. That's not prepping. If that's the case, I guess Batman preps everytime he goes into the Batcave and comes out. No. He can go out with Standard Equipment and fight and does this. However, may he find a opponent too great he'll prep. Deathstroke doesn't fight all battle with prep at all. He just goes out and does what his assignment is with standard equipment unless he knows the skills of his said target or they prove to be a challenge.

Like I said, you cannot just label the impossible "PIS" just because you think a certain way. If he tags a speedster more then once, what's stopping him from doing it again when we have a context that's understandable(one time, he prepared another time, he used the surroundings and timing to his advantage, and he's metahuman) PIS means plot lets him win. I guess all comic books do that since the hero wins. Actually, that's incorrect. The villain sometimes complete a task they set out to do. And no, plot does not always make someone win. Feats speaks, not powers off a wikia page. The funny part about that is wikia are suppose to give you references in which said ability is to appear. Wikia powers also go by feats, not just some random understanding. Feats speak for themselves. You can't especially call it PIS if it happened more then once. That's like me saying Batman dodging bullets is PIS. He's done it for over 70 years. Not exactly able to call it PIS If he's done it again and again.