Blade + Wolverine

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deathstroke + Nightwing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions

• All feats allowed.
  • Everyone has basic equipment, but no guns/any fancy game-breaking superweapons.
  • Battle starts in an empty football field.

Who wins?

----------------------------

For the rest of my battles, click here!

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 the_red_viper  Moderator

Team 1 after a good fight IMO.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Going with Wolverine and Blade.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Team one handily. Nightwing is gonna get beaten down quickly by either Wolverine or Blade, and the other one can at least hold off Slade long enough for that to happen. I don't think Blade would beat Slade, but Logan can by himself. Throwing in the Ving Rhames vampire is too much.

MumblesOneTwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MumblesOneTwo

After a good fight team 1!!

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 1.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: While I agree with you on team one, have to disagree with Blade not beating Slade. With Basic equips and no super weapons like his staff, Blade has Slade out gunned in every area. 10 ton strength, Regen near Logan's, Durability to survive plane crashes and buildings exploding, Hyper sonic,After image speed and h2h to compete with the likes of Spider-man and Wolverine.

That being said, I believe that either person on Team one could solo. But especially Logan given that Slade and Dick have zero way to actually defeat him.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

@bossmonster: I have to disagree with some of that. I don't find Blade to be a 10 tonner. I don't see him beating Slade. His h2h isn't on par with Logan's.I believe we have had this discussion before, and I don't really find it worth the debate because those facts don't exist. But if that's what you believe, and you believe your scans show that for some reason, then whatever.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bossmonster: I have to disagree with some of that. I don't find Blade to be a 10 tonner. I don't see him beating Slade. His h2h isn't on par with Logan's.I believe we have had this discussion before, and I don't really find it worth the debate because those facts don't exist. But if that's what you believe, and you believe your scans show that for some reason, then whatever.

That "10 ton feat" refers to him lifting up that Giant Monster. I don't think it weighed 10 tonnes, and its Blade's best strength feat by a considerable margin.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one handily. Nightwing is gonna get beaten down quickly by either Wolverine or Blade, and the other one can at least hold off Slade long enough for that to happen. I don't think Blade would beat Slade, but Logan can by himself. Throwing in the Ving Rhames vampire is too much.

This. Though I am slightly drunk so my judgement is not to be trusted >:P.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I know the feat, the scans, and the fights he is referring to. I do believe Blade can lift more than the handbooks decree him as a 1 tonner, but I would never say he is equal to what is considered Spider-Man's base strength.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By comic_book_fan

wolverine and blade.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I know the feat, the scans, and the fights he is referring to. I do believe Blade can lift more than the handbooks decree him as a 1 tonner, but I would never say he is equal to what is considered Spider-Man's base strength.

Meh, I think that Spider-Man's base is around 15-20, but yeah, agreed on Blade not being a 10 Tonner.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I'm just putting a base there. Like what he is listed at the very least. I agree he does have feats to put him between 15-20 at the very least when you consider them.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

I'd put both of them above Dick, and either of them can stall Slade long enough to overwhelm him together.

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Current wolverine doesn't have his healing factor and with the way he is performing I think he is the weak link.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CF12793

@jashro44 said:

Team 2. Current wolverine doesn't have his healing factor and with the way he is performing I think he is the weak link.

the thread doesn't specify whether it is current Wolverine or not, and it does say all feats considered. Even if he didn't, Nightwing is not as skilled as Wolverine, and wolverine would best him atleast 8/10 in H2H. And what makes you think either Deathstroke or Nightwing can handle Blade?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: In compareable size, that monster was as large as an average elephant. I don't see why ten tons is hard to believe.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By godzilla44

team 1 after a awsome fight though

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No one on Team 2 can put down Wolverine.

DevilMayRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade and Wolverine have shown to be very impressive when working together I'm going to have to give it to them... but I don't see them honestly winning with Deathstroke it's more of a stalemate.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 should take a handy win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@jashro44 said:

the thread doesn't specify whether it is current Wolverine or not, and it does say all feats considered. Even if he didn't, Nightwing is not as skilled as Wolverine, and wolverine would best him atleast 8/10 in H2H. And what makes you think either Deathstroke or Nightwing can handle Blade?

We assume current versions unless stated otherwise. All feats can be considered doesn't necessarily mean all powers/versions can be considered. Thats not really enough for me to assume wolverine has his healing factor here. We can ask the OP for clarification what he meant.

I agree nightwing isn't as skilled as wolverine however wolverine without his healing factor hasn't been to impressive.I don't know why, maybe its because his confidence is a lot lower, maybe its just because he needs to take damage to access his skills which he can't afford to do without his healing factor (wolverine did state in savage wolverine #7 that he isn't much good in a fight at first, and he needs to warm up, and is only good after he takes some hits), or maybe its because wolverines fighting style is just based on taking damage (as black panther stated in there fight). Honestly there could be a few reasons but the reasoning doesn't really matter, all that matters is how wolverine is performing.

I agree if wolverine remembered his skill he would stomp nightwing but current wolverine doesn't remember his skill for some reason (as he said in his fight with batroc [my theory is its all within wolverines head]). Nightwing should be able to take him due to wolverines current condition, nightwings skill, and his gadgets as well.

As for why I think Blade can be dealt with? I think Blade would beat nightwing quite easily. However I would favor Slade over Blade. I think his skill and combination of physicals will be enough to beat blade in a tough fight. That and he may receive help from nightwing, and I think nightwing is skilled enough to give deathstroke a further advantage.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shawnbaby

@jashro44 said:

@cf12793 said:

@jashro44 said:

We assume current versions unless stated otherwise. All feats can be considered doesn't necessarily mean all powers/versions can be considered. Thats not really enough for me to assume wolverine has his healing factor here. We can ask the OP for clarification what he meant.

I agree nightwing isn't as skilled as wolverine however wolverine without his healing factor hasn't been to impressive.I don't know why, maybe its because his confidence is a lot lower, maybe its just because he needs to take damage to access his skills which he can't afford to do without his healing factor (wolverine did state in savage wolverine #7 that he isn't much good in a fight at first, and he needs to warm up, and is only good after he takes some hits), or maybe its because wolverines fighting style is just based on taking damage (as black panther stated in there fight). Honestly there could be a few reasons but the reasoning doesn't really matter, all that matters is how wolverine is performing.

I agree if wolverine remembered his skill he would stomp nightwing but current wolverine doesn't remember his skill for some reason (as he said in his fight with batroc [my theory is its all within wolverines head]). Nightwing should be able to take him due to wolverines current condition, nightwings skill, and his gadgets as well.

As for why I think Blade can be dealt with? I think Blade would beat nightwing quite easily. However I would favor Slade over Blade. I think his skill and combination of physicals will be enough to beat blade in a tough fight. That and he may receive help from nightwing, and I think nightwing is skilled enough to give deathstroke a further advantage.

Wolverine may not be at his best right now...but one does not throw out 40 years of showings based on the events of a few issues. THere have been other periods where wolverine has lost his Healing Factor and performed much better than he is currently.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@shawnbaby: I am not trying to dismiss all of wolverines feats. But just from what I have been reading recently there has been some enthesis that his skill is connected to his healing factor. I'm not even talking about just cornells wolverine but also savage wolverine #7 where wolverine states he has to take a few hits for him to access his skill.

No Caption Provided

That and wolverine stated he has forgotten some of his skill (some people speculate that Cornell is referencing the stroy with dr.rot [Admittedly I never read that story so I am open to corrections concerning the events that took place but I was told wolverines skills were messed with in that story arc]), so its unclear if his showings from 40 years ago hold as much weight currently (I'm still taking them into account just in smaller doses then I normally do).

I'm hoping killable will end soon...Hopefully we will see some very nice skill feats for wolverine when this is over.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@shawnbaby: I am not trying to dismiss all of wolverines feats. But just from what I have been reading recently there has been some enthesis that his skill is connected to his healing factor. I'm not even talking about just cornells wolverine but also savage wolverine #7 where wolverine states he has to take a few hits for him to access his skill.

That and wolverine stated he has forgotten some of his skill (some people speculate that Cornell is referencing the stroy with dr.rot [Admittedly I never read that story so I am open to corrections concerning the events that took place but I was told wolverines skills were messed with in that story arc]), so its unclear if his showings from 40 years ago hold as much weight currently (I'm still taking them into account just in smaller doses then I normally do).

I'm hoping killable will end soon...Hopefully we will see some very nice skill feats for wolverine when this is over.

I'm just trying to ignore the whole thing completely really. It's such an obvious marketing ploy to have Wolverine lose his healing factor in the comics right at the exact same time a movie where Wolverine loses his healing factor is in theatres.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wolverine008
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

@shawnbaby said:

@jashro44 said:

I'm just trying to ignore the whole thing completely really. It's such an obvious marketing ploy to have Wolverine lose his healing factor in the comics right at the exact same time a movie where Wolverine loses his healing factor is in theatres.

Yea I agree its stupid. I mainly just brought it up because I feel using current wolverine makes this fight more fair...I think its generally agreed nightwing would be the weak link if Logan had his healing factor and wolverine would be the MVP. Figured it would be more debatable with current Logan...

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor and his skillset (which as stated above, is a big pile of WIS) then I would think that Team 2 would have this easy....however seeing as how I believe the OP would have specified whether this is Wolverine sans healing factor, then I don't believe it would be right to assume that he doesn't.

We can all admit that current Wolverine at this point is practically useless, but if this is classic Wolverine without his healing factor but with his martial arts skills untouched, I'd say Team 1 would still take it, however not by a landslide. Blade's skilled, strong and fast enough to hang with Slade. He has strength feats that put him on Spider-Man's level, skill feats that put him on Batman's level, and speed feats that make the Black Panther look slow. I'd say they're almost equals, but I do believe that Slade is better. That being said, if Nightwing does get taken out by Wolverine or Blade, then it would be only a matter of time before they both team up and take 'Stroke out. Deathstroke's obviously very good when it comes to fighting, but he's had a tough time beating really good martial artists. Batman nearly stalemated him but as DS stated he only won because of his enhancements. Nightwing has done the same, and I do believe they've both had an equal amount of wins/losses over eachother. Blade would most likely not beat Deathstroke on his own, but I would say that with Wolverine's help and the both of them being just as experienced as Slade is, I'd say Team 1 would win.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By laflux

@laflux: In compareable size, that monster was as large as an average elephant. I don't see why ten tons is hard to believe.

Because most elephants weigh 5-7 tonnes as a max.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Team 1. An argument could be made for Wolverine soloing.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. An argument could be made for Wolverine soloing.

If he has his healing factor, yes.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#36  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux: Oh wait this is non-healing Logan?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@bossmonster said:

Because most elephants weigh 5-7 tonnes as a max.

No way dude.

You're base and max are off. Adolescences between 6 and full grown adults top out at 15.
Even in captivity, elephants are over 7 Tons.

Wild Elephants

Captive Elephants

We all seem to feel team 1 would win this, but still I feel this point is important. Common believe is Blade is at 1 ton. I argue that is max is at least 10x this. However, in a comparable best feat, he lifted a creature no smaller than an elephant and full grown ones are between 10-15 tons.
It's not a stretch to say the Reaper was this size given it's mass and length and Blade got the full thing off the grouwn (While it was on fire I might add.)
So, while 15 tons might be pushing it, I have every confidence that 10 is a fair take on his strength.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing should be the weak link at this one. Due to that, team 1 wins in a good fight.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: The first website you linked me said 6,000 pounds to 15,000 pounds which is 3- 7.5 tonnes (for males). Wikipedia lists the weight of an African elephant as being from 4-7 tonnes. Saying an Elephant weighs 10-15 tonnes is hyperbolic.

No Caption Provided

The size comparison is about right, the creature was around the size of an elephant. But it certainly doesn't put Blade, as @god_spawn said in or around Spider-Man's level in terms of base strength. For reference Peter was weakened by a poison dart fired by Kraven's Girlfriend, started hallucinating, but was still able to effortlessly flip an van speeding towards, which was in the words of Kraven (substantially heavier than a African Bull Elephant). In Kraven's last hunt, he even flipped over an Elephant Kraven was riding on, and this was after he came back from being near dead after being shot by Kraven (so he was weakened).

I do believe that Blade is stronger than his 1 tonner status, and I also believe that stat wise, he was enhanced before his incident with Morbius, but calling him a 10 tonner is Faulty IMO.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Blacharrt1

Blade solos. Wolverine sits back and has a beer.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP isn't clear enough for me. What does "all feats allowed" mean? All main canon feats? Feats from movies? And what qualifies as "fancy game breaking equipment?"

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a fun match. If all feats count.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade will lose to Deathstroke in a sword match, simply due to Slade wearing armor and having a healing factor. Nightwing is more than skilled enough to hold Wolverine off until they can double team him.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1 said:

Blade will lose to Deathstroke in a sword match, simply due to Slade wearing armor and having a healing factor. Nightwing is more than skilled enough to hold Wolverine off until they can double team him.

Nightwing isn't going to last long against a guy who is more skilled than him, stronger, faster, and needs only one claw stab to severely disable him.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@blacharrt1 said:

Nightwing isn't going to last long against a guy who is more skilled than him, stronger, faster, and needs only one claw stab to severely disable him.

Actually, Nightwing has comparable speed feats to Wolverine. It doesn't classify him as super human or enhanced, but he is a lot like Batman with the speed feats. Nightwing is similar to Captain America just without the mega endurance. He can hold him off long enough for Slade to defeat Blade.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@blacharrt1 said:

Actually, Nightwing has comparable speed feats to Wolverine. It doesn't classify him as super human or enhanced, but he is a lot like Batman with the speed feats. Nightwing is similar to Captain America just without the mega endurance. He can hold him off long enough for Slade to defeat Blade.

Comparable, but ultimately inferior. He is also inferior to James in strength and skill, and add in that one claw stab will leave him severely disabled, Grayson isn't lasting long against a serious Wolverine. Deathstroke is the better match for James.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I only tagged you as I figured I might as well given that I was wrong in what I said to you also.

@laflux:

I made a mistake in my reading. I was reading Kg not Lb which doubled the weight.

I stand corrected on this point. It seems at max, Blade can left 7 tons.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@blacharrt1 said:

Comparable, but ultimately inferior. He is also inferior to James in strength and skill, and add in that one claw stab will leave him severely disabled, Grayson isn't lasting long against a serious Wolverine. Deathstroke is the better match for James.

Why do you say Nightwing is inferior to Wolverine in skill? What are you basing that assumption on? Nightwing has the feats to prove he is just as skilled. A serious Nightwing can last quite awhile vs a serious Wolverine, he won't be able to really do much due to lack of lethal weaponry, but he can nonetheless hold him off. Deathstroke is a better match, however, Wolverine will go down last. So with that knowledge it would be most logical to kill the guy without the adamantium bones and crazy healing factor first.

At a first glance, people will say team 1 wins, though if you look at the match closely you will know that Blade is actually the weak link here. His feats mainly include touching vampires with silver and watching them burn. He has enhanced stats, but nothing suggest he has the skill to match Deathstroke or Wolverine ect...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@blacharrt1 said:

Why do you say Nightwing is inferior to Wolverine in skill? What are you basing that assumption on? Nightwing has the feats to prove he is just as skilled. A serious Nightwing can last quite awhile vs a serious Wolverine, he won't be able to really do much due to lack of lethal weaponry, but he can nonetheless hold him off. Deathstroke is a better match, however, Wolverine will go down last. So with that knowledge it would be most logical to kill the guy without the adamantium bones and crazy healing factor first.

At a first glance, people will say team 1 wins, though if you look at the match closely you will know that Blade is actually the weak link here. His feats mainly include touching vampires with silver and watching them burn. He has enhanced stats, but nothing suggest he has the skill to match Deathstroke or Wolverine ect...

Nightwing has very good skill feats, but I think Wolverine has better ones, and I think he is more skilled, but not by that much. Then you add in that Wolverine is faster, stronger, and needs only one hit with his weapon to put out Grayson, he won't last long.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08: said:

Nightwing has very good skill feats, but I think Wolverine has better ones, and I think he is more skilled, but not by that much. Then you add in that Wolverine is faster, stronger, and needs only one hit with his weapon to put out Grayson, he won't last long

I have asked you why you assume Wolverine is faster and more skilled than Nightwing. If you look feat wise, that is not the case. If what you say was the case, Wolverine would beat EVERYONE within seconds, however people like CA have lasted quite awhile vs him without getting nicked. So I ask again, why do you assume this about Wolverine being faster and more skilled than Nightwing? Nightwing is just like Batman where they are said to be peak human, but have feats suggesting otherwise.