• 84 results
Jesus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jesus_Prime

Neither are prepared. The do not know each other. The meet in a random arena, and know that one of them must die. Both are at their peak.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By velle37

Blade......
CrazyBuffalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CrazyBuffalo

Blade.

p.s. these are horrible pics of both of them.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IZZR

As much as i like Blade, Yoshimitsu takes this..

Avatar image for mkmarveldcfan4life
MKMarvelDCfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade wins here 'nuff said.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Genxsis

Blade

Stronger. Faster. More durable. Equal if not greater with the sword. Healing factor.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Genxsis said:

Blade

Stronger. Faster. More durable. Equal if not greater with the sword. Healing factor.

He's actually none of those things.
Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Genxsis

@Vance Astro: You don't know a thing about blade. Or tekken for that matter to think something like that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Genxsis said:

@Vance Astro: You don't know a thing about blade. Or tekken for that matter to think something like that.

Don't insult me because I disagree with you.
Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Genxsis

@Vance Astro: How did I insult you? I said you don't know what you are talking about. I said you were wrong. I disagree with you. If you think I'm hostile, you are being overly sensitive. If you don't agree with me, that's fine, but don't tell me something that's not true and expect me not to say anything.

I have played every tekken game that has come out and Yoshimitsu has never done a single significant thing. He barely beat Goryu and is constantly beaten up by Bryan furry. His powers are actually weaker than they used to be because he gets them from his sword. And the reason why he's weaker is because he sucks. The sword loses it's power if you don't kill people and he has been on a losing streak since Tekken 3. He doesn't have really swords skills, he gets them from his sword that is currently losing it's powers. That is his current official story line. So to tell me that Blade has no of the things that I have stated implys that he doesn't have better sword skills than a guy who's sword skills are vanishing. End of story.

So no. You are wrong. Flat out. If you take that as an insult, than do it. But in that regard, you insulted me first and opened the door to retaliation.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Genxsis said:

@Vance Astro: How did I insult you? I said you don't know what you are talking about. I said you were wrong. I disagree with you. If you think I'm hostile, you are being overly sensitive. If you don't agree with me, that's fine, but don't tell me something that's not true and expect me not to say anything.

I have played every tekken game that has come out and Yoshimitsu has never done a single significant thing. He barely beat Goryu and is constantly beaten up by Bryan furry. His powers are actually weaker than they used to be because he gets them from his sword. And the reason why he's weaker is because he sucks. The sword loses it's power if you don't kill people and he has been on a losing streak since Tekken 3. He doesn't have really swords skills, he gets them from his sword that is currently losing it's powers. That is his current official story line. So to tell me that Blade has no of the things that I have stated implys that he doesn't have better sword skills than a guy who's sword skills are vanishing. End of story.

So no. You are wrong. Flat out. If you take that as an insult, than do it. But in that regard, you insulted me first and opened the door to retaliation.

I'm not going to tell you again to watch the disrespect. If you're going to debate on these forums, you will do it in a respectful manner or not at all.
Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deadgod

Blade Stomps

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Rumble Man

Cyborg Undead Ninja FTW

RXUrien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RXUrien

Yoshi cant hang with blade. He isn't even a top dog in Tekken which is made up mainly of street brawling movie homage human characters. Blade routinely kills hordes of vampires that could go toe to toe with most of Yoshi's rivals.

Yoshi gets a new prosthetic head to go with his robo hand after this one.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@RXUrien said:

Yoshi cant hang with blade. He isn't even a top dog in Tekken which is made up mainly of street brawling movie homage human characters. Blade routinely kills hordes of vampires that could go toe to toe with most of Yoshi's rivals.

What makes you think Yoshimitsu can't hang with Blade? You say that Blade kills hordes of vampires routinely but do you really think that's something that puts him out of Yoshi's league, when in fact most of the Vampires that Blade fights are just regular people who have been turned into Vampires and thus they wouldn't have any skills or way of even defending themselves against Blade? Yoshimitsu isn't "top dog" in Tekken because his story is unrelated to most characters aside from Bryan Fury & Dr.Bosconvitch and as anyone who plays Tekken would know the story revolves around the Mishima\Kazama family. It's unknown what ending from Tekken 5 is supposed to be canon between Bryan and Yoshimitsu but Bryan but it is suggested that Yoshimitsu can go toe to toe with him, and if you know anything about Bryan, you know that gunfire and tank fire do nothing to him and he's capable of ripping a tank apart. It's also been shown that Yoshimitsu can outrun the fire of a gatling gun, he can also cloak himself and teleport. I don't know why Blade is supposed to be out of his league.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I don't get where all the Blade love is coming from all of a sudden? I've been seeing posts that are putting him in a physical league over the likes of Wolverine, Captain America, and Deathstroke and on par with them in skill in both h2h and weapons when nothing has shown it. Bryan Fury throws steel girders like javelins at helicopters and as Vance pointed is virtually immune to tank fire and is a solid combatant. Blade is a 1 tonner with solid combat speed but feats that some streets,that should be below him in in terms of speed and strength albeit a slight margin, have replicated. And a lot of his skill feats are against fodder opponents and he uses weapons typically made to defeat them in the first place. Blade isn't exactly an A+ street level character so saying he stomps Yoshimitsu into the ground and act as if he has some huge stat gap to make a difference is unfounded IMO.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is that bryan fury ends up being the most underestimated tekken character in this forum?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't know why people under-estimate Bryan, I also don't know why someone thinks that Bryan has repeatedly beat up Yoshimitsu when in fact there's nothing canon to suggest Bryan EVER defeated Yoshimitsu only that they've fought.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IZZR
@Vance Astro said:
I don't know why people under-estimate Bryan, I also don't know why someone thinks that Bryan has repeatedly beat up Yoshimitsu when in fact there's nothing canon to suggest Bryan EVER defeated Yoshimitsu only that they've fought.
Too right, i dont see how Blade can hang with Yoshimitsu his speed is too impecable not to mention his armor tanks bullets and he can also fly. His sword would also destroy Blade's no pun intended.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Stronger

I am picking Blade only because of feats.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By icysloth

Blade wins, Yoshi would get dominated.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Stronger said:

I am picking Blade only because of feats.

What feats would those be?
xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By xxxddd

@god_spawn: Blade is overrated on this site.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#24  Edited By daredevil21134

Blade....just because I love the character hahaha

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@god_spawn said:

I don't get where all the Blade love is coming from all of a sudden? I've been seeing posts that are putting him in a physical league over the likes of Wolverine, Captain America, and Deathstroke and on par with them in skill in both h2h and weapons when nothing has shown it. Bryan Fury throws steel girders like javelins at helicopters and as Vance pointed is virtually immune to tank fire and is a solid combatant. Blade is a 1 tonner with solid combat speed but feats that some streets,that should be below him in in terms of speed and strength albeit a slight margin, have replicated. And a lot of his skill feats are against fodder opponents and he uses weapons typically made to defeat them in the first place. Blade isn't exactly an A+ street level character so saying he stomps Yoshimitsu into the ground and act as if he has some huge stat gap to make a difference is unfounded IMO.

Pretty sure Blade is a 2 tonner.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Man_of_Miracles said:

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine has better strength feats than Blade.
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Vance Astro said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine has better strength feats than Blade.

I was under the impression that Wolverine was also in the 2 ton weight class.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Man_of_Miracles said:

I don't think either of them are.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

Yoshimitsu

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By cameron83

@Vance Astro said:

@RXUrien said:

What makes you think Yoshimitsu can't hang with Blade? You say that Blade kills hordes of vampires routinely but do you really think that's something that puts him out of Yoshi's league, when in fact most of the Vampires that Blade fights are just regular people who have been turned into Vampires and thus they wouldn't have any skills or way of even defending themselves against Blade? Yoshimitsu isn't "top dog" in Tekken because his story is unrelated to most characters aside from Bryan Fury & Dr.Bosconvitch and as anyone who plays Tekken would know the story revolves around the Mishima\Kazama family. It's unknown what ending from Tekken 5 is supposed to be canon between Bryan and Yoshimitsu but Bryan but it is suggested that Yoshimitsu can go toe to toe with him, and if you know anything about Bryan, you know that gunfire and tank fire do nothing to him and he's capable of ripping a tank apart. It's also been shown that Yoshimitsu can outrun the fire of a gatling gun, he can also cloak himself and teleport. I don't know why Blade is supposed to be out of his league.

100% agreed,yoshimitsu only faces underestimation

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Vance Astro said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

I don't think either of them are.

Hm, thought they were.

I will have to check that out.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#32  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Man_of_Miracles: I know both are confirmed low level super strength rated as a 4. Blade is a confirmed 1 tonner and Wolverine I don't believe has been stated at a specific level. I think he's just ranked at how the power grid goes so above 800 pounds (which he has lifted with ease), but no more than 2 tons.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@god_spawn said:

@Man_of_Miracles: I know both are confirmed low level super strength rated as a 4. Blade is a confirmed 1 tonner and Wolverine I don't believe has been stated at a specific level. I think he's just ranked at how the power grid goes so above 800 pounds (which he has lifted with ease), but no more than 2 tons.

I suppose in the context of this thread it isn't likely to make a huge difference anyway.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spidey 15

@god_spawn:

I don't get where all the Blade love is coming from all of a sudden?

No idea bro and it doesn't make much of a sense.

:/

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spidey 15

Oh and Yoshi wins this. if we consider his Tekken 5 ending as canon or as a general feat, then i think he is very impressive. I don't see why he couldn't beat Blade when he has the abilities of teleportation, healing( he has right? ) and super human stats along with ninja skills.

:)

RXUrien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RXUrien

Vance Astro

He never outran the gun fire he dodged it It was moving faster than him but not aimed right. Normal vampires are super powered humans. Thats why humans cant fight vampires h2h and you need a character like Blade. Yes the Tekken cast are amped, which is why I said they could go toe to to with vampires in mano e mano fights. You cant just claim vampires must be weak compared with the Tekken cast it makes no sense for most of them. Yes Brian has the tank feat but Yoshi has never shown that kind of strength and unlike Brian he is human, just like the rest of the Tekken cast. Yoshi's sword never cuts much storywise. Maybe a stone or two. You cant say it cut Brian because otherwise Brian would have been dead a million times by the same token Yoshi would have been lasered or shot to bits.

Bottom line, there is nothing to put Yoshi's advanced ninjitsu above Blades martial art skills and Blade has more durability and physical power than Yoshi. Even if you said they were even there, Blade also has more weapons and Yoshi doesn't even know he can re-gen in this fight. Yoshi's best abilities have a big wind up (teleport, regen) where he may be interrupted by a casual kick from a no feat boxer. Hence my original statement.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b7951b78280
deactivated-64b7951b78280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Blade have his firearms? If yes then he has the edge here. Overall I'd say it could be a stalemate. I am quite sure that Blade is stronger than Yoshimitsu. When it comes to speed both Blade and Yoshimitsu are the same. But Yoshimitsu is a better swordsman than blade imo.

RXUrien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RXUrien

If Yoshi was such a great swordsman he would still have two arms...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@RXUrien said:

Vance Astro

He never outran the gun fire he dodged it It was moving faster than him but not aimed right. Normal vampires are super powered humans. Thats why humans cant fight vampires h2h and you need a character like Blade. Yes the Tekken cast are amped, which is why I said they could go toe to to with vampires in mano e mano fights. You cant just claim vampires must be weak compared with the Tekken cast it makes no sense for most of them. Yes Brian has the tank feat but Yoshi has never shown that kind of strength and unlike Brian he is human, just like the rest of the Tekken cast. Yoshi's sword never cuts much storywise. Maybe a stone or two. You cant say it cut Brian because otherwise Brian would have been dead a million times by the same token Yoshi would have been lasered or shot to bits.

Bottom line, there is nothing to put Yoshi's advanced ninjitsu above Blades martial art skills and Blade has more durability and physical power than Yoshi. Even if you said they were even there, Blade also has more weapons and Yoshi doesn't even know he can re-gen in this fight. Yoshi's best abilities have a big wind up (teleport, regen) where he may be interrupted by a casual kick from a no feat boxer. Hence my original statement.

Bryan Fury is a cyborg. He has a targeting system...IN his eyes. If he couldn't hit Yoshimitsu with a gatling gun, you can't blame the aim. I know that normal vampires are super powered but giving Blade credit for defeating hordes of them when he's running around with an adamantium sword and he's been training in combat doesn't lend any credibility to what he could do against Yoshimitsu because he's actually skilled and has powers that Blade doesn't regularly deal with. I'm not saying that Vampires are weak compared to the Tekken cast (although they are) I was simply saying that it's not even a feat for Blade to have beaten regular vampires..it's like coming into a thread to debate for Daredevil and saying he beats someone else who is skilled because he's beaten Hand Ninjas or Hydra Agents. They are canon fodder. Yoshimitsu has never beaten Bryan but he's joined at least one King of the Iron Fist tournament to try and find and kill Yoshimitsu and he could never execute it. In Tekken 6 in his story suggests 

Blade's martial arts skill? He barely has any feats, you didn't even name any. Unless you think beating a bunch of regular vampires is supposed to be a skill showing (which it isn't). Blade may have a better healing factor but he's definitely not more durable, if you consider Yoshimitsu's armor. Yoshimitsu doesn't have to "wind up to teleport" unless you mean Soul Caliber's Yoshimitsu which I believe is a different character, also it's slowed down in gameplay so that the opponent has a defense against if you see it outside of gameplay like in Tira's Soul Calibur 3 story you can see he teleports alot faster.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Stronger

@Vance Astro said:

He fought vampire Spider-man.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spidey 15

@Stronger said:

@Vance Astro said:

That happened twice and in one of them, spidey got the best of him and in the other one( that i believe occurred in Blade #1 ) he seemed way too sloppy. A spider-man that can be shot( as it happened in that one ) is not a competent spider-man.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Stronger

@spidey 15 said:

@Stronger said:

@Vance Astro said:

That happened twice and in one of them, spidey got the best of him and in the other one( that i believe occurred in Blade #1 ) he seemed way too sloppy. A spider-man that can be shot( as it happened in that one ) is not a competent spider-man.

Spider-man has been shot a lot of times.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Stronger said:

@Vance Astro said:

Even if he fought a Spider-Man in his right mind..so? Spider-Man is skilled NOW, he wasn't then. He could only beat Spider-Man if he was a bloodlusted Vampire because other wise the real Spider-Man would or rather could walk all over Blade.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By spidey 15

@Stronger: Which in most cases makes no sense at all. As much as someone's aim is good, the bullet itself is not fast enough to tag someone with spidey's reaction time( as it has been proven a lot of times, spidey can dodge bullets themselves ). Add and the spider-sense and spidey should be an impossible target for an object that goes just straight. If anything, in order to shot him and makes sense, it should be very circumstantial.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By spawn_123

Blade

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Stronger

@spidey 15 said:

@Stronger: Which in most cases makes no sense at all. As much as someone's aim is good, the bullet itself is not fast enough to tag someone with spidey's reaction time( as it has been proven a lot of times, spidey can dodge bullets themselves ). Add and the spider-sense and spidey should be an impossible target for an object that goes just straight. If anything, in order to shot him and makes sense, it should be very circumstantial.

Spidey is fast but he isn't the Flash.When a lot of bullets chase him,he cannot dodge them all...No one on his level can.

@Vance Astro said:

@Stronger said:

@Vance Astro said:

Even if he fought a Spider-Man in his right mind..so? Spider-Man is skilled NOW, he wasn't then. He could only beat Spider-Man if he was a bloodlusted Vampire because other wise the real Spider-Man would or rather could walk all over Blade.

Well I don't think Spider-man is the type of person that just walks all over people....

Same thing happened with Screwball,Punisher,Daredevil etc.

Anyway what has Yoshimitsu done to put him on Blade's level?

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By spidey 15

@Stronger: You don't need to be faster than light to react to bullets. Spidey has proven he can do that at any kind of distances, especially from point blank. Also, it wouldn't be the first time he has dodged a lot of bullets being shot at the same time and if you need scans, i won't mind posting them. In addition, even if you did had trouble with a lot of bullets, it's been proven that one bullet is not enough to tag him and Blade only shot one projectile, so yeah... it doesn't make sense.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By chaos-soul

@RXUrien said:

If Yoshi was such a great swordsman he would still have two arms...

its actually tradition in yohi's clan for the direct rect decedent of the manji leader (yoshimitsu) to remove his arm. read the tekken manga and comics to see canon yoshi feats. they are in Japanese though

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Stronger

@spidey 15 said:

@Stronger: You don't need to be faster than light to react to bullets. Spidey has proven he can do that at any kind of distances, especially from point blank. Also, it wouldn't be the first time he has dodged a lot of bullets being shot at the same time and if you need scans, i won't mind posting them. In addition, even if you did had trouble with a lot of bullets, it's been proven that one bullet is not enough to tag him and Blade only shot one projectile, so yeah... it doesn't make sense.

It does.

First of all,even Wolverine and Daredevil are bullet dodgers and Wolverine has actually been shot a lot of times.What does this mean? Whenever they are shot the plot is stupid? Spider-man may didn't expect some of those shots.Or he might have been off guard.....Or he was just trying to escape and he wasn't careful!

Second,vampire Spidey was dumb as f...k.He wouldn't dodge it anyway.

Your points are good but they luck common sense! :)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Stronger said:

Well I don't think Spider-man is the type of person that just walks all over people....

Maybe that's because you don't read enough Spider-Man. 

@Stronger said:

Same thing happened with Screwball,Punisher,Daredevil etc.

You have to be joking.  

@Stronger said:

Anyway what has Yoshimitsu done to put him on Blade's level?

I'm waiting for you to name an actual skill feat.