Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

Blade Vs Deadpool Vs Deathstroke

** I know the general consensus on Comic Vine is that Deathstroke would beat either of these two, but if you're just going to say Deathstroke, provide some reasoning please. **

No Caption Provided

Stipulations:

• Slade Has Pre & New 52 Feats
  • No Prep Or Prior Knowledge
  • Each Combatant Is Taking This Fight Seriously
  • Victory By KO/Incap/Death
  • Round 1:
    • Deathstroke Has His Promethium Sword But His Pre-Godkiller Gear Otherwise
    • Wade & Blade Have Their 'Standard' Gear
  • Round 2:
    • Hand-To-Hand Only

No Caption Provided

Callouts:

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ade wins

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

blade

wade

both rounds

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't know Blade's power levels. Hell, I don't even know a single feat. I haven't even seen a Blade scan in my entire life.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@captain_batman_ftw said:

I don't know Blade's power levels. Hell, I don't even know a single feat. I haven't even seen a Blade scan in my entire life.

You can type in "Blade Respect Thread", "Respect Blade", or "Blade Feats"

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade probably thanks to his vast strength advantage.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are his strength feats like?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar said:

What are his strength feats like?

Ripping vampires heads off effortlessly, tossing huge monsters a far distance etc

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt that he's much stronger than those 2.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: i was tempted to put blade first due to superior physicals but from the scans and a couple comics ive read with slade he is not far behind i would say that its a toss up but idk slade to me just has a little better h2h and tactical skills so i think he would take it. Wade is my favorite here(not by far) but i think hes a little outclassed in that he could pretty easily be incaped or ko'd multiple times if need be..

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar said:

He is much stronger then Wade at the very least, ripping of a vampires head (Who is literally a superhuman) would take tons of force to do so Wade is outclassed in that department. I am not completely sure about slade though, he is very inconsistent but he is stated to have the strength of 10 men, let's assume that is about 2000 lbs (Ten well built men) so Blade still has an advantage.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Slade

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@elderskaar said:

He is much stronger then Wade at the very least, ripping of a vampires head (Who is literally a superhuman) would take tons of force to do so Wade is outclassed in that department. I am not completely sure about slade though, he is very inconsistent but he is stated to have the strength of 10 men, let's assume that is about 2000 lbs (Ten well built men) so Blade still has an advantage.

Slade's strength of 10 men was before Flashpoint, now he's considered to be 2-4 tonner. Blade bio say he can lift around 1 ton. I think that Blade is stronger than that, but I'd place Slade and Blade on similar level of strength, but I'm not expert on any of them.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ElderSkaar

@imperfect_cell: @bigcimmerian: I don't know how much strength it takes to rip someones head clean off (Assuming an hell of a lot) add in that its a superhuman vampire and he made it with one arm without effort

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@elderskaar said:

@imperfect_cell: @bigcimmerian: I don't know how much strength it takes to rip someones head clean off (Assuming an hell of a lot) add in that its a superhuman vampire

Force doesn't equal lifting. I think it takes 40 tons of force to break steel, Slade has cut through Promethium.

I don't think there's too big of a strength advantage to anyone here, but I do think Blade hits the hardest.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rpgesus
Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar said:

@imperfect_cell: @bigcimmerian: I don't know how much strength it takes to rip someones head clean off (Assuming an hell of a lot) add in that its a superhuman vampire

Force doesn't equal lifting. I think it takes 40 tons of force to break steel, Slade has cut through Promethium.

I don't think there's too big of a strength advantage to anyone here, but I do think Blade hits the hardest.

What do you mean by that? he didn't really punch the head off he only dragged it from his body which would be more likely lifting then hitting

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

@elderskaar said:

What do you mean by that? he didn't really punch the head off he only dragged it from his body which would be more likely lifting then hitting

By force I meant striking power.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: His best deal was lifting a 6ton+ monster. it's somewhere in my pics but I'm on my phone.

I say Blade round 1.

Maybe Slade Round 2.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Okay but he didn't punch the head off though

Looks like he just grabbed it and tore it off to me:

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/Doggydogg/media/Bladestrength.jpg.html

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: he even fought spiderman when he had the black symbiate . i say blade wins by a long site

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool Round 1, and @imperfect_cell you'll rather like the new reasoning I've thought of.

Round 2, does that include armor, or are they bare? If armor, Deathstroke, otherwise, I it'd be a tie between Slade and Wade.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

Deadpool Round 1, and @imperfect_cell you'll rather like the new reasoning I've thought of.

Really? I kind of thought he'd be the underdog considering how Blade bltzed and manhandled him.

Sure, I really want to see the reasoning.

Round 2, does that include armor, or are they bare?

Hmm. I'll flip a coin.

Heads: Armor

Tails: Bare

*Flips coin*

Bare it is.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade

Blade or Slade

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By conner_wolf

@imperfect_cell: Blade manhandled Deadpool? I need to see this, if he blitzed and manhandled him I'd give this fight to Deathstroke purely because Blade couldn't penetrate his armor, but he'd be able to take out Wade.

But, if Wade was taking this fight seriously, then my argument as for how he could beat Deathstroke is pure and simple, Magic Satchel.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@conner_wolf:

Blade manhandled Deadpool? I need to see this, if he blitzed and manhandled him I'd give this fight to Deathstroke purely because Blade couldn't penetrate his armor, but he'd be able to take out Wade.

Wade needed help to get out of Blade's grasp:

A panel later Wade was gasping for air.

Anyway, with an Adamantium katana, he should be able to get through Slade's armor.

But, if Wade was taking this fight seriously, then my argument as for how he could beat Deathstroke is pure and simple, Magic Satchel.

Seriously, not bloodlusted.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade or Sladestroke, I can't and won't decide

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Honestly was really confused as to why Blade was able to beat Wade in that particular fight. Thing is with these three-way fights, Deadpool usually lands on top because of his healing factor. In a on-on-one, he'd probably lose against these two, but in a three free-for-all, even if Blade or Deathstroke defeat him, by the time the remaining other two duke it out and have a victor, Deadpool would be healed up already.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Yeah, most of the time Wade takes nothing seriously, but one of the few times he did, he can easily annihilate elite troops and most street-levelers.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: He won't be healed up when one of them slices his head off.

Slade is on top here especially since this is composite. He has the damage soak, comparable or greater speed than the others, damage output and skill to trump or hang with them till they get carved up or blown to bits.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah I only tagged you comicgeek to contest Wade's healing I'm not trying to call you out and debate lol, the second part is just my breakdown :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: He won't be healed up when one of them slices his head off.

Slade is on top here especially since this is composite. He has the damage soak, comparable or greater speed than the others, damage output and skill to trump or hang with them till they get carved up or blown to bits.

I doubt either would go for a head slice. Deathstroke usually goes with a chest stab and Blade even knows Wade has a healing factor but doesn't seem to want to capitalize on it.

Still, never got how Blade was able to beat Deadpool in that situation. IMO Deadpool shouldn't have too much trouble with him.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Actually, I think both Blade and Wade are faster in combat speed than Slade, just not reaction time.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke. Faster. Stronger. Smarter. Better.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Naw. Slade has blitzed a group of soldiers 20 yards away in one panel. He's also blitzed across a room faster than Canary could scream even though her mouth was already open and she was about to release sonics.

Reaction time he should have them both trumped IMO

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Deadpool is incredibly inconsistent tbh. New-52 Slade has gone for De-caps a number of times, I think he would slice it off after he realizes a stab isn't going to do him good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Deadpool is incredibly inconsistent tbh. New-52 Slade has gone for De-caps a number of times, I think he would slice it off after he realizes a stab isn't going to do him good.

If/when Wade gets back up again, Deathstroke is certainly smart enough to recognize that Wade has a healing factor similar if not better than the one he has. So yeah, after that he'd go for decapitation. First time I wouldn't bet on it though, and it leaves room for Wade to ambush Slade after he deals with Blade and think's he has won.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: True I could see Wade getting a hit in, but his armor could just tank it, unless Wade cuts along the grain which he probably won't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: True I could see Wade getting a hit in, but his armor could just tank it, unless Wade cuts along the grain which he probably won't.

I'd say Deadpool is smart enough to cut between the grain. In fact, Wade would probably lose to Deathstroke initially by not hitting in between the grain, so if he recovered, he wouldn't repeat that mistake.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Well sure but he has to have the skill and precision to do it, not to mention realize that is the only way to have a chance at hurting Slade. Heck even if he did stab him with his frog sticker Slade could tank it.

He was stabbed twice through his armor and still got back up to finish his enemies up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: I'm confident that Wade has the skill and precision needed. He's stalemated numerous notable swordsmen before. Also, if Slade has significant injuries from his encounter with Blade, Wade should be able to finish him off.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Ugh. This is why I not only quit debating, but also sacrificed myself to save Comic Vine from the Mod's tyranny.

Slade would stomp Blade. And Blade is clearly better then Deadpool. And this is coming from a huge DP fan.