Blade vs The Volturi

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SavageBeast

The fight takes place in the Snow. 
Morals off.  
Blade has all of his weapons.
No prep. 
Win by Death. 
Who wins?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bossmonster

Blade Stomps.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jackofspades

@Bossmonster said:

Blade Stomps.

this

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

The Volturi

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By laflux

@jackofspades said:

@Bossmonster said:

Blade Stomps.

this

I assume its just another Anti-Twilight Fanboy. In all honesty, any one of the Volturi can solo- with ease. Together, its a ROFLSTOMP

That is all.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jackofspades

@laflux said:

@jackofspades said:

@Bossmonster said:

Blade Stomps.

this

I assume its just another Anti-Twilight Fanboy. In all honesty, any one of the Volturi can solo- with ease. Together, its a ROFLSTOMP

That is all.

how? and you sound like a twilight fanboy

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Seriously. Any one of those is more than enough for blade. Whole bunch? How much can one hate blade?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By laflux

@jackofspades said:

@laflux said:

@jackofspades said:

@Bossmonster said:

Blade Stomps.

this

That is all.

how? and you sound like a twilight fanboy

I like both equally. And how about this. He gets Mind Raped, or simply torn apart.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bossmonster

@laflux said:

@jackofspades said:

@Bossmonster said:

Blade Stomps.

this

That is all.

Said the troll.

Please go into the long speech about how they are as hard as Diamonds, which isn't really true. And that they have Blur speed, which only happened twice. And that they are way stronger because of the ability to stop a turning slowing down, small van. And how they are amazing fighters, even though they have never actually fought any credible fighters.

Yeah, go on. You know you want to touch on all the same trumped up arguments. By all means, show us how fan boy you really are.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bossmonster

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Seriously. Any one of those is more than enough for blade. Whole bunch? How much can one hate blade?

Good question. Not because I agree with you but because I have noticed that this type of thread keeps popping up. Blade vs *twilight character*

What's worse is either version of Blade, (Movie or comic) would dominate. Comic more than movie, but that's just ignored.

What volturi actually have? They are sometimes blur fast to the human eye. They are extremely strong when compared to people. I mean really?

Blade has fought and killed Vampires, demons, Gods, Mutants, humans, Ninjas, ect. It just doesn't make sense to me that people hate Blade this much.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By torzone

Jane Solos

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Bossmonster said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Good question. Not because I agree with you but because I have noticed that this type of thread keeps popping up. Blade vs *twilight character*

What's worse is either version of Blade, (Movie or comic) would dominate. Comic more than movie, but that's just ignored.

What volturi actually have? They are sometimes blur fast to the human eye. They are extremely strong when compared to people. I mean really?

Blade has fought and killed Vampires, demons, Gods, Mutants, humans, Ninjas, ect. It just doesn't make sense to me that people hate Blade this much.

The problem is, comic vampires are far weaker compared to sparklepires. They're straight out of fantasy lol no weaknesses at all. Whatever he's fought, do you really think he's a chance against entire cast of hax abilities? Jane, Alex or alec or whatever, that shield woman and all that?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By laflux

@Bossmonster said:

@laflux said:

@jackofspades said:

@Bossmonster said:

Blade Stomps.

this

That is all.

Said the troll.

Please go into the long speech about how they are as hard as Diamonds, which isn't really true. And that they have Blur speed, which only happened twice. And that they are way stronger because of the ability to stop a turning slowing down, small van. And how they are amazing fighters, even though they have never actually fought any credible fighters.

Yeah, go on. You know you want to touch on all the same trumped up arguments. By all means, show us how fan boy you really are.

No. I wasted to much of my time and effort on you in the Blade vs Cullen thread, and the fact that you have referred to me as a troll, and a fan-boy, despite me saying on many different threads that I like both equally confirms that. The fact that you could still support movie blade against a team which not only have physical powers greater than him, but a variety of other powers, including mind-control really proves there is no hope for you.

So instead, I'll PM a Mod.

Hopefully they will call spite, and lock this before it turns into another flame war

Not taking any chances on this one LOL.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
This isn't fair for Blade.