IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IcePrince_X

Blade...

The Spear of Destiny will not destroy a being with pure heart. The Magdalena is not also an expert warrior as Blade. Her only chance is her ala penance stare but that is if she can do it before Blade hits her.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By grimlock

she also got a penance stare? what is she like ghostrider's lil sister or something?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@grimlock said:

she also got a penance stare? what is she like ghostrider's lil sister or something?

Yea... thats exactly what she is...
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By grimlock

@spiderbat87: this is patience the current Magdalena skilled in both armed and unarmed combat and yeah she has a penace stare but which only works if the opponent shows guilt for his or her sins i doubt if that could work on blade he's on the good side. based on experience then blade takes her down

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@grimlock said:

@spiderbat87: this is patience the current Magdalena skilled in both armed and unarmed combat and yeah she has a penace stare but which only works if the opponent shows guilt for his or her sins i doubt if that could work on blade he's on the good side. based on experience then blade takes her down

Still think the Spear of Destiny would work on him
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By grimlock

@spiderbat87 said:

@grimlock said:

Still think the Spear of Destiny would work on him

ummm... i dont think that would work on blade too. her weapons seem to be designed to hurt evil beings. so in this fight she just has to depend upon her physical and combat stats and thats where the problem is coz blade seems to outclass her in almost every way...well just my opinion am not an expert on either

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IcePrince_X

Honestly, I have not seen a Magdalena really shown what she is truly capable of. From the first one shown in the Darkness comics, the mini-series about vampire like humans and now Patience, they just can hold to their own fighting the minions but not the big boss. They can be hit and be killed instantly by her own kind even just like in the mini-series.

I have yet to see how the current Magdalena series will show her true potential and powers.