Blade vs. The Cullen Family (Twilight)

TelekineticSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TelekineticSun

Blade hears about the murders that are occurring in Forks, Washington and he immediately recognized them as vampire attacks. Blade sets out to hunt down the vampires. While in Forks he comes across a black male with dread locks and red eyes (Laurent), Blade knows this man is a vampire and he decides to follow him hoping he’ll bring him to more suck heads for himself to eradicate. Laurent doesn’t meet up with the actually vampires Blade has set out to kill but he goes to the home of the Cullens. Blade believes the Cullens are the vampires responsible for the murders that are happening and he storms the house with sword in hand. As soon as he enters the house he decapitates Laurent immediately and readies himself for a battle with the seven remaining vampires.

Blade vs Edward, Carlisle, Rosalie, Emmet, Alice, Jasper, and Esme.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By angryvigilante

Lol Blade would kill them while they are crying and whining about how powerful they are.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By buttersdaman000

they would be dead before they even finished thier pre-fight hissssss

the only one with a sliver of hope is jasper cuz he used to kill ppl

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

this is a joke right? Blade would hurricane through them in a second (literally a second).

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Dreadmaster

Ha Twilight is so gay

namorsubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By namorsubby

blade......simply because twilight is stupid

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Blade, Slaughterhouse. (and then we throw him a parade, twilight is sooooo gay)

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Akwa

Blade curbstomps them.

And then gets a medal for it.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Obtrusive

Blade has experience in killing vampires.  My money is on him because the others are not warriors like him.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By SUNMAN

this thread makes me happy

TelekineticSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TelekineticSun

really, Blade vs seven vampires that don't have the weaknesses of the usual vampires blade goes up against, i don't think it will be as easy as every one thinks. I'm sure Blade has fought some tough customers but not knowing what he was going up against and all 7 of them poncing on him at once.... i just dont know.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Korg

I've never read/watched anything Twilight related. How strong and how fast are these vampires?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
Korg said:
I've never read/watched anything Twilight related. How strong and how fast are these vampires?
Their only real feats are playing baseball. Really good baseball.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Korg

Do they play better than Blade though? I guess he'd be a cricketer though, wouldn't he?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida
Korg said:
Do they play better than Blade though? I guess he'd be a cricketer though, wouldn't he?
One would assume. Which automatically makes him smarter and tougher xD
TelekineticSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TelekineticSun

i'm not good at desribing strength and speed, but when they run at their fastest they can become a blur to the human eye when passing by them, and as for strength, a couple of examples of their strength are while playing baseball the crack of the bat was as load as thunder because of their force and they sent the ball flying very far as i can remember, maybe a mile or something(obviouly can't remember how far) , and edward pushed a car that was about to crash into bella away with one hand and left a large dent in the cars side.

TelekineticSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TelekineticSun

another example of strength could be that they  hunt and kill wild animals with their bare hands and have taken down grizzly bears one on one

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Magicalmoment

and jasper can probably predict blade's actions since he can read thoughts

Jade1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jade1977

Edward was able to uproot a tree. So I'd say that the Cullens are pretty strong. Honestly, I think people are voting for Blade just because they hate Twilight.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lagoon_boy
blade
No Caption Provided

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21  Edited By Zoom

As much as I'd love to join the "Lets make fun of something we all view as ridiculous and dumb" party, I've heard one of the "vampires" (if you can call creatures that don't suck people's blood, don't die from getting staked in the heart, don't have a problem going out in the daytime, etc vampires) can read people's minds and another can predict the future.

Though it would bring me immeasurable joy to watch Blade tear apart the annoying 14 year old girl's wet dream that is Twilight, I'm gonna have to go with the vamps.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lagoon_boy
i say blade , is extremly skilled h2h letalone with weapons, has taken out a powerful vamp (forgot his name) and taken multiple vamps before
Prophecy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Prophecy

Blade

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wisppeons

the cullens would win

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lagoon_boy
lol
the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the Vica
Zoom said:
As much as I'd love to join the "Lets make fun of something we all view as ridiculous and dumb" ... [more]
You speak the truth.

Blade is just one dude with a sword who is pretty good at slaying vampires. Unfortunately, these 'vampires' have none of the traditional weaknesses. From what my girlfriend's obsessive friends have told me, I've gathered the only way to actually kill them is to rip them into pieces, and THEN burn the pieces.

They're stronger and faster than any of the creatures Blade has faced before, and because there are so many of them, I give it to the Cullens. Not to mention the decapitated dude can probably have his head re-attached and be able to join the fight.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Wisppeons

so guys are scared to say they saw and liked twilight?

the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the Vica
Wisppeons said:
so guys are scared to say they saw and liked twilight?
I watched it for the first time the other day actually. Can't say I'm a fan. I'm also pretty freaked out why all the girls are so into Edward, since he's just plain creepy. Not only does he spend most of his time staring at Bella with HUGE eyes, he also sneaks into her room to "Watch her sleep" O.O

Jasper was my favourite character though. The look on his face was priceless XD
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By bumnut
dreadmaster said:
Ha Twilight is so gay

I was thinking metrosexual, bordering on gay ;-) Anyway, Blades runs through them, like fish in a barrell!
-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By -Eclipse-
bumnut said:
dreadmaster said: Ha Twilight is so gay I was thinking metrosexual, bordering on gay ;-) Anyway, Blades runs through them, ... [more]
Mind giving an explanation on how he does that? These aren't regular vampires. Actually aside from blood-sucking, they aren't really vampires at all...
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By Final Arrow

Oh fan hate how awesome. If we actually look at the facts then  the tiwlight vamps have this. Edward can read minds, while Jasper has fought hundreds of vampires during the wars in mexico and can also predict the moves of other people by there feelings and movements, Given into that we also have Alice who can see the future. Then we have a pretty unfair fight. I know tiwlight is not freaking cool and awesome and is over the top on the emo factor but this thread is not who do you like best its a battle thread. Their is seven cullens and three of which have powers and they work extremly well with each other. the team work gives them a massive edge that I dont think Blade would be able to over come.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By -Eclipse-
Final Arrow said:
Oh fan hate how awesome. If we actually look at the facts then  the tiwlight vamps have this. Edward can ... [more]
Yay! Final Arrow agrees with me! Woo!
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dreadmaster
Final Arrow said:
Oh fan hate how awesome. If we actually look at the facts then  the tiwlight vamps have this. Edward can ... [more]

Its not that we like Blade more its just that we really hate Twilight
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kurrent

Blade

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I read the first two books.  I don't mind admitting it.  I read a lot of everything.  Very formulaic and the second one was really bad that I couldn't finish the series.

Cullens would win. 

lonefang6x6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lonefang6x6
blade
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Final Arrow said:
here here

I love it when fan boys ignore the facts and just go with what they love ;-P
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Magicalmoment

the cullens

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By -Eclipse-
.Mistress Redhead. said:
Final Arrow said: Oh fan hate how awesome. If we actually look at the facts then  the tiwlight vamps have ... [more]
Cept it's not fanboyism, it's just that they hate Twilight slightly more than they hate Blade :P

Does Blade even have fanboys? O.o
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kurrent

Hasn't Blade defeated Dracula (a vampire that can do everything the Cullens can)

They also don't have the weapons or superior training that Blade has. Really the only advantage I see them having is speed.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By -Eclipse-
Kurrent said:
Hasn't Blade defeated Dracula (a vampire that can do everything the Cullens can) They also don't have the weapons or ... [more]
Speed, strength and numbers. I don't know if Dracula could do everything the Cullens could, but Blade took out one Dracula. Not seven.
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kurrent
-Eclipse- said:
Kurrent said: Hasn't Blade defeated Dracula (a vampire that can do everything the Cullens can) They also don't have the ... [more]
None of the Cullens are on the same level of, Deacon Frost, Dracula or even Morbius. With speed maybe (Isn't Edward like the fastest Vampire ever)
-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By -Eclipse-
Kurrent said:
-Eclipse- said: Kurrent said: Hasn't Blade defeated Dracula (a vampire that can do everything the Cullens can) They also don't ... [more]
No idea. I'm pretty sure all vampires are as fast as Edward though. But I've only seen the movie once and know next to nothing about Blade, so I dunno.

How did Blade beat the guys you mentioned?
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Magicalmoment
-Eclipse- said:
Kurrent said: -Eclipse- said: Kurrent said: Hasn't Blade defeated Dracula (a vampire that can do everything the Cullens can) They ... [more]
edward is the fastest vampire in twilight i think and nt all vampires are same speed
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kurrent
-Eclipse- said:
Kurrent said: -Eclipse- said: Kurrent said: Hasn't Blade defeated Dracula (a vampire that can do everything the Cullens can) They ... [more]
Straight ass whooping.....lol,  I dunno man they have fought several times, sometimes he had help others he was alone.

I'm just not convinced about the Cullens being a major threat against someone like Blade. The guys mission in life is to kill vampires that is all he wants to ever do.
-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By -Eclipse-
Kurrent said:
-Eclipse- said: Kurrent said: -Eclipse- said: Kurrent said: Hasn't Blade defeated Dracula (a vampire that can do everything the Cullens ... [more]
Lol, fair enough, I was expecting him to use garlic or somethin :P

I know it is, but the vampires in Twilight barely qualify as vampires. They don't have any of the same weaknesses as Marvel's vampires and Blade would not be prepared for them. Plus, the actual numbers should give them enough advantage. Whether or not Blade has beaten people on their level, he's never beaten 7 people on that level at the same time.
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kurrent
@-Eclipse-: I dunno dude cutting off someone head is a pretty standard death for just about anything. I was brushing up on my Blade and on his page it says that he has a healing factor that rivals Wolverine....
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#48  Edited By Nerx

The Cullens ... fan-hate or not they have better attributes

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By -Eclipse-
Kurrent said:
@-Eclipse-: I dunno dude cutting off someone head is a pretty standard death for just about anything. I was brushing ... [more]
Wow. Well, I doubt it actually rivals Wolverine (It's just a cool way of saying he's got a good healing factor) but still...

Well, I have no idea how they'd survive a beheading, but like I said earlier, my girlfriend has some Twilight-obsessed friends who always tell me how they can only be killed if you rip them apart and burn the pieces. Maybe they'd be able to put their head back on? I dunno...

Any Twilight fans here that wanna explain?

Oh yeah, to finish off I just wanted to point out that at the end of the movie, 5 of the Cullens attacked another vampire and managed to rip him to pieces and burn them (Hence killing him) and that was without Edward or the Dad guy. I can imagine them doing something similar to Blade, but obviously with a little more difficulty.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BIackFlash

Cullens are emo crybabies

Blade stomp