Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles are won by KO or death.

Round 1- H2H Combat They know nothing about each other.

Round 2- Spider Man has his web shooters. Blade has standard equipment. Random Encounter. They know nothing about each other.

renobjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By renobjc

Spiderman will win in both rounds. It'll be a tough match but Spidey sense will win him the rounds.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bossmonster

I'm saying Blade, but by a very small margin.

Movie Blade is way more durable than Parker. But Parker from Amazing, is considerably faster. Point being, Parker doesn't seem to have the strength to take him down.

Round Two is Blade easy. Given that Blade carries a silly amount of weapons on him. Tagging him in the leg, would almost certainly give Blade the win.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By laflux

Tight one. Good choice of using Amazing Spider-Man rather than Tobey.

For me I'd say Spider-Man round one.

He has enough strength to hold a 2 ton van with one hand for an extended period of time. Contrary to popular believe, he didn't let go but the bumper snapped off since the vehicle was on fire. So he is around a 4-5 tonner. He was fast enough to wreck through an entire swat team without them even seeing his face- and was dodging Gunfire point blank. Blade going by feats, is around 1-3 tonnes IMO, and although much more skilled, nowhere near Lizard Strength, who Spider-Man was soaking multiple hits from.

For Round two- Spider-Man narrowly again.

Blade's projectile weapons will probably be dodged by Spider-Man, leaving him with his stakes and swords. If Blade gets in close, I say he takes it. However, Spider-Man here was more than comfortable using his webbing to restrain people, and that would probably be his first gambit when faced with an angry black man with Superhuman Powers running at him with a sword.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jodema

Spiderman.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cooljammy18

Movie versions?

In that regard, I would say that Spiderman takes a slight majority in round 1. Even though Blade is clearly the superior, H2H combatant, Peter should avoid most of his attacks with his speed and agility and should do damage with his super strength. Peter only takes it because of his superior physicality. Even then, Blade has shown instances where he can move extremely fast with precision, so it'll be tough for Peter.

Round 2: I'm very close to giving this to Blade. Again, he has shown superhuman speed himself and is incredibly skilled with all of his weapons. Being able to keep up with other strong and fast vampires and come out on top shows how much of a threat he is. He's capable of react to opponents with super speed and rarely makes sloppy moves. Peter can only take this because of, again, his speed/agility and use of webshooters. Even then, if he foolishly tries to get in close on an armed Blade without the superior advantage initially, he's dead. If he jokes around, he's dead. I'm going to give Spidey the bare win here, but it won't be easy.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bossmonster

@laflux said:

Tight one. Good choice of using Amazing Spider-Man rather than Tobey.

For me I'd say Spider-Man round one.

He has enough strength to hold a 2 ton van with one hand for an extended period of time. Contrary to popular believe, he didn't let go but the bumper snapped off since the vehicle was on fire. So he is around a 4-5 tonner. He was fast enough to wreck through an entire swat team without them even seeing his face- and was dodging Gunfire point blank. Blade going by feats, is around 1-3 tonnes IMO, and although much more skilled, nowhere near Lizard Strength, who Spider-Man was soaking multiple hits from.

For Round two- Spider-Man narrowly again.

Blade's projectile weapons will probably be dodged by Spider-Man, leaving him with his stakes and swords. If Blade gets in close, I say he takes it. However, Spider-Man here was more than comfortable using his webbing to restrain people, and that would probably be his first gambit when faced with an angry black man with Superhuman Powers running at him with a sword.

Shouldn't you consider that Blade may be weaker than Lizard, but has more exp than both he and Parker Combined and is used to fighting against extremely fast foes how are actually skilled.

This in no way is take away from Parkers skills. What I mean is, The Lizard was really just a savage power tank. He fought off instinct for the most part, if not completely. That match to the smaller, spider sense having Parker, with the greater speed. Great fight. However Blade as banged with high speed fores like Nomack (who's not as fast as Parker) and Drake (How was stronger than Lizard.) So, I feel like it would play a part in that Blade is more skilled though not as strong.

Even in round two. Sure, Parker went ham on those cops. It was awesome. But Blade is faster and a better marks men that the entire group and has better reaction time. He may be able to hit and slow Parker down.

Just something I think should be considered.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By laflux

@Bossmonster: Thinking about this some more, I'd actually give Blade round 2.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bossmonster

@laflux: Muahaha! My Jedi mind tricks strikes again.