No Caption Provided

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kataklysmo
No prep. Random encounter. They both have all their weapons and equipment.
This is Selene after Underworld: Evolution.
This Blade after the events of Trinity and is assisted by Abigail and Hannibal King.
Fight takes place in a post-apocalyptic city.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By SUNMAN

we do not know enough about Selene. Right now I would go with Blade, he has had more impressive feats overall. And he has exhibited a better strategies and skills overall. Selene does not have many showings, besides the two movies. Compared to her Blade has significantly more.

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kataklysmo
Just because she doesn't have many feats, doesn't mean it'll be a stomp or a fight with ease for Blade.

Are you aware of her status as a Immortal and what she and her Universe's vamps can do?
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Korg

Blade would win this pretty easily, even without Whistler and King. Adding them gives him an unfair advantage.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SUNMAN
Kataklysmo said:
"Just because she doesn't have many feats, doesn't mean it'll be a stomp or a fight with ease for Blade.

Are you aware of her status as a Immortal and what she and her Universe's vamps can do?
"

I never said it would be a stomp or ease for Blade onl that he would probably win. I stated in my post that we do not know enough about Blade. I saw Underworld: Evolution I know what she can do, I know of her strength increase and other abilities increasing. I am saying we do not know enough about her just going by movies.

You never said this was movie Blade so I was talking about Blade in general. Overall we know much more about Blade than Selene. Even if Selene is stronger which is debatable from what we have seen Blade has better weapons and MA/h2h skills and he has killed many opponents that were physically stronger than he was.

So I am simply saying from what we know Blade is superior
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kataklysmo
I said Blade from Trinity (Blade: Trinity 3rd movie in the Blade trilogy) in my setup
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SUNMAN
Kataklysmo said:
"I said Blade from Trinity (Blade: Trinity 3rd movie in the Blade trilogy) in my setup"
well you did say Blade after the events of Trinity, but I wasn't sure. Hannibal King and Abigail have both been in the comics as well as Dracula. 
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Methos

i'm actually saying Selene...

she fought at least 3 ancient master vampires and killed them all... not only that, but her speed and strength far outclass Blade in any of his showings....

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Methos

oh, added to that, after Underworld: Evolution, Selene was turned into a True Immortal by Alexander Covenus... i can't see Blade standing up to a True Immortal, as we know sunlight won't affect her, i'm guessing the rest of the vampiric weaknesses won't either...

Also, Blade will come into the fight with his usual swords and silver stakes... neither of which will work on Selene...

1, Silver does precisely dick all to vampires in the Underworld universe
2. Blade might be good with a sword, but Selene has literally hundereds of years of experience fighting with a sword against Wearwolves that are five times Blade's speed / strength / skill... and she wins every time...

Selene for the win, easily

M

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Kate Beckinsale defeats Wesley Snipes in a good fight...
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SUNMAN

If we are talking about comic Blade he has won over opponents much stronger than he is. I feel like this would come down to weapons or a sword fight. I feel like Blade would take her out in a sword fight. His skills seem superior at that.

Selene is physically stronger and faster maybe, but Blade has taken down physically faster and stronger creatures before, so I do not agree this is a valid point for her winning.

I think this would be a good fight.

Also Blade packs significantly more weapons. Also his allies would help him out. I see Blade taking this especially since this is not a one on one. Selene will be too busy with Blade and will get lit up by Abigail and Hannibal King.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Korg
Methos said:
"oh, added to that, after Underworld: Evolution, Selene was turned into a True Immortal by Alexander Covenus... "
Have you seen Rise of the Lycans, and was it any good? I had forgotten it had come out already, and I feel unqualified to comment until I've seen it
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SUNMAN
Korg said:
"Methos said:
"oh, added to that, after Underworld: Evolution, Selene was turned into a True Immortal by Alexander Covenus... "
Have you seen Rise of the Lycans, and was it any good? I had forgotten it had come out already, and I feel unqualified to comment until I've seen it
"
Rise of the Lycans is a prequel. Selene is not in it. I hear the fighting was awesome though.
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kataklysmo
SUNMAN said:
"Korg said:
"Methos said:
"
Rise of the Lycans is a prequel. Selene is not in it. I hear the fighting was awesome though.
"

Whats so retarded is how they plan everything out accordingly

And the Lycans in werewolf form just wait until the last second to break out when they couldn've done it already since the beginning of the film?
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Logic Mark III

I don't think it matters if his weapons are silver laced...bullet holes tearing chunks of flesh off and getting your head lopped off by a sword should do it.

It would be a nice fight to see but Blade seems better than her in every respect. She only beat Victor when he was occupied; i don't see her beating him in an ACTUAL fight AT ALL. If you want to credit one of them with hardcore kills it should be Blade: He owned La Magra, a dang Vampire deity and DRACULA the king of them all.

Their speed is probably equal, all vamps do that Batman turn around and their gone crud. Strength i say Blade. He threw that lady very far to another rooftop in the first movie and was as strong as split chin man in the second movie [he prized open steel doors and pushed over a huge metal coloumn]

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kataklysmo
Logic Mark III said:
"I don't think it matters if his weapons are silver laced...bullet holes tearing chunks of flesh off and getting your head lopped off by a sword should do it.

It would be a nice fight to see but Blade seems better than her in every respect. She only beat Victor when he was occupied; i don't see her beating him in an ACTUAL fight AT ALL. If you want to credit one of them with hardcore kills it should be Blade: He owned La Magra, a dang Vampire deity and DRACULA the king of them all.

Their speed is probably equal, all vamps do that Batman turn around and their gone crud. Strength i say Blade. He threw that lady very far to another rooftop in the first movie and was as strong as split chin man in the second movie [he prized open steel doors and pushed over a huge metal coloumn]
"

I gave Blade Hannibal King and Abigail to aid him since Post-Evoultion Selence is insanely strong since becoming an Immortal....

And finally blending in with Society
MorvusDraku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MorvusDraku

it'll be a great fight THE DAY WALKER VS THE DEATH DEALER  thier got alot of weapons both know martal arts both good with the sword lets say the fight starts as a face off then a gun fight then they both run out of amal then a good old sword fight then unarmeled who will win Blade or selene

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MKF30

I think for one, to make things more "fair" you have to ditch Blade's pals otherwise have Michael help Selene.... 

That's one, secondly...I'll go with Selene here...why? Ok, as much of  a badass Blade is, she has far more years of experience, training and is probably stronger...remember, this is the girl who defeated two elder Vampires(one she couldn't have without Alex Corvinus's blood increasing her powers) 

They're equal in a lot of ways, such as both can fight in the daylight currently...both are skilled fighters, I think it would be interesting honestly. 

I think it would be a good fight, Blade is more skilled for sure with a sword, but Selene is no slouch and I'll bet "stronger" then Blade is, remember we've seen him get his ass handed to him a bit vs. Dracula and I think even more so against the guy in the second film....He really only won because he shoved the blade in the guys heart, otherwise Blade would have lost I think... 

Selene defeated Marcus (granted after her upgrade from Corvinus) but still, if you put up Marcus vs. Nomak in H2H, you have to lean Marcus lol... Just saying but I think it would be close.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By grimlock

Selene is a vamp and thats what Blade specializes in doing:kicking vamps sensless. Selene gets kicked here real bad. I dont think she can even beat Nomak but blade beat him

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By drkhwk2001

Blade wins this.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By theicon

Blade killed a blood god, untill selene can do that  blades got this one, doesnt matter how many ancient rulers shes killed  , she aint killed a god yet,  so  blade wins
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Push

I'll take Blade on feats alone.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Undergroundgod

Blade
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Surge2477
@theicon said:
"Blade killed a blood god, untill selene can do that  blades got this one, doesnt matter how many ancient rulers shes killed  , she aint killed a god yet,  so  blade wins "

@theicon:

killing the blood God wasn't as impressive as it sounds. the fight didn't last very long & was full of both PIS & CIS. The fight in Blade II vs Jared Nomak was the best of all the Blade films.  

As far as this battle it seems that Selene was much more powerful physically than Blade appeared to be. strength, reflexes, leaping ability, & durability all seemed to be in favor of Selene after drinking the blood of Alexander Corvinus not only increased her powers, but also took away he weakness of sunlight. so blade is gonna have to cut her in half to kill. none of his other equipment will kill her, only slow her down as the underworld characters (hybrid michael or marcus) seemed to take bullets damage very well. Also, the underworld vampires are not vulnerable to silver.

in terms of hand to hand combat, blade was much more disciplined a combatant but had problems with the lesser skilled but more powerful Nomak. Selene appeared to be equal with Marcus after her evolution, so I think that Blade is going to have problems in this battle is not only Selene more powerful across the board, she'll a very skilled hunter & combatant. 

I think that Selene edges out Blade due to the difference in there physical abilities.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Surge2477 said:
"@theicon said:
"Blade killed a blood god, untill selene can do that  blades got this one, doesnt matter how many ancient rulers shes killed  , she aint killed a god yet,  so  blade wins "

@theicon:

killing the blood God wasn't as impressive as it sounds. the fight didn't last very long & was full of both PIS & CIS. The fight in Blade II vs Jared Nomak was the best of all the Blade films.  

As far as this battle it seems that Selene was much more powerful physically than Blade appeared to be. strength, reflexes, leaping ability, & durability all seemed to be in favor of Selene after drinking the blood of Alexander Corvinus not only increased her powers, but also took away he weakness of sunlight. so blade is gonna have to cut her in half to kill. none of his other equipment will kill her, only slow her down as the underworld characters (hybrid michael or marcus) seemed to take bullets damage very well. Also, the underworld vampires are not vulnerable to silver.

in terms of hand to hand combat, blade was much more disciplined a combatant but had problems with the lesser skilled but more powerful Nomak. Selene appeared to be equal with Marcus after her evolution, so I think that Blade is going to have problems in this battle is not only Selene more powerful across the board, she'll a very skilled hunter & combatant. 

I think that Selene edges out Blade due to the difference in there physical abilities. "

Dude she was shot and passed out from blood loss! Blade is way more badd ass in the comics, and seeing as this is a Comic site, why would we talk about anything else, Underworld has a comic aswell. I will give you based on what you see in the movies Selene stands a better chance, but if we are talking comic feats Blade rapes her!
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Surge2477
@Undergroundgod:

the fight was based on the films (not comics) & she passed out in the 1st film. this battle is based on her have her power increase from 2nd film. 

selene wins this battle based on films
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Surge2477
@Undergroundgod said:

Blade is way more badd ass in the comics, and seeing as this is a Comic site, why would we talk about anything else, Underworld has a comic aswell.

@Undergroundgod:

this site has had numerous battles based on films, comics, cartoons, & anime and I'm sure you've had an opinion in all genres. so it's not like we should change the Blade that we are speaking of to make a better argument for a Blade fan. sometimes we have to be objective & honest. 

i tend to look at both strengths of each character & not drag the person I think may lose down for the sake of my opinion. with all factors entered from all 5 films, i see no reason that blade will become the winner. 
selene's physical ability are better than his & his weapons don't have the same effect on her as vampires from the blade films (garlic, silver, & sunlight kill the blade vampires with ease)
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ms__omega

Blade

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dark Zoom

selene

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Surge2477 said:
" @Undergroundgod: the fight was based on the films (not comics) & she passed out in the 1st film. this battle is based on her have her power increase from 2nd film.  selene wins this battle based on films "
There's no indication that this fight is based on the films.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Surge2477
@Lance Uppercut said:

There's no indication that this fight is based on the films."

@Lance Uppercut:
 the creator of this battle indicated that the version of blade IS from the films on page one OF THIS TOPIC. so it's say to assume he also meant selene from underworld:evolution THE FILM

Kataklysmo
"I said Blade from Trinity (Blade: Trinity 3rd movie in the Blade trilogy) in my setup"

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Surge2477
@Lance Uppercut:

POST number 7 on Page 1
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Surge2477: Didn't realize I was looking at the second page. My bad.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Surge2477
@Lance Uppercut:

no worries.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FLCL1

blade rapes 

he has better: 

fighting feats 
shooting feats 
endorance feats 
cooler feats

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Surge2477
@FLCL1 said:
"blade rapes  he has better:  fighting feats shooting feats endorance feats cooler feats "

@FLCL1:
 she's stronger, faster, a good fighte & immune to his weapons. he's going to HAVE TO RESORT TO HAND TO HAND COMBAT TO BEAT Her. The sword isn't really an edge as it wasn't much help with Nomak (although he barely managed to kill him with it) & Selene is stronger, faster, & a better fighter  than Nomak. In close combat, Selene superior physical skills give her a considerable edge over Blade. His endurance feats came vs inferior opponents (after he drank blood & the vampires in blade vaporize if you push a piece of silver in them). the blood God La Magra was weak. Nomak was a excellent battle & he barely survived.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Surge2477 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"blade rapes  he has better:  fighting feats shooting feats endorance feats cooler feats "
@FLCL1:  she's stronger, faster, a good fighte & immune to his weapons. he's going to HAVE TO RESORT TO HAND TO HAND COMBAT TO BEAT Her. The sword isn't really an edge as it wasn't much help with Nomak (although he barely managed to kill him with it) & Selene is stronger, faster, & a better fighter  than Nomak. In close combat, Selene superior physical skills give her a considerable edge over Blade. His endurance feats came vs inferior opponents (after he drank blood & the vampires in blade vaporize if you push a piece of silver in them). the blood God La Magra was weak. Nomak was a excellent battle & he barely survived. "

She may be Stronger, she may be faster, but she is not as durable as Nomak was, which is why Blade had a problem with him. Selene killed Victor with a sword, so Blade should be able to kill her with his. The Standard vampire from the Blade movies are weak and a easy kill for any hunter, yet there were others like Quin and Nomak and Dracula who were not easy to kill. Quin was the lest of which Blade only had to cut his head off. Nomak was sun light or the heart, and Dracula was immune to  all weapons, so they had to create one. Blade is not as weak as the Vampires he slaughters so they should not be used as evidence against him! Selene would have a hard time with Blade, if she was hit with his sword, she would not hold up aswell as Nomak did. I still give a slight edge to Blade.
Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39  Edited By Captain13

bump

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Godabed

I'm going to point out the elephant int he room here.   Selene had a hard time beating everyone she came up against. And if it wasn't for Micheal she would have been dead in the fight with Victor. She could not beat him without him being distracted. The fact that Alexander gave Selene the blood which supposedly made her stronger/ faster.  I haven't seen anything that said she was actually faster than Blade.  On base Blade was already faster and stronger than even the older Vampires in the first movie. And the enhanced Vampires in the second.  If we are using age as the basis for strength and speed, I'm not exactly  sure who would actually be the strongest. My money would be on Dracula considering he is the end all be all of all vampires.  But again i don't really know.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By progenitorigin

Although Evolution gave hype to Selene having these brand new powers, nothing i've seen in the new Underworld trailers suggest she's any more powerful than in the first movie, but, I haven't seen the most recent, so I could be wrong.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Blade dont need anyones help to kill Selene.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By steelhound56

Selene takes this since it's movie Blade.

She's stronger, faster, and more durabule than the movie Blade. And I'm willing to bet her experience in more than 600 years (She's 632 according to the Underworld wiki) of constant war with the Lycans of her universe will definately play a factor here.

Post Corvinus blood, she takes Marcus' wing straight through the chest with little to no consequences. So I'm not even sure if Blade can take her down with stakes. And if he tries to go h2h with her, I see it turning out about like his fight with Nomak did... He's the better fighter but Selene holds a pretty good advantage when it comes down to speed and raw power.

His best bet would be to try to decapitate her with his sword, but I'm willing to bet Selene knows the art of swordplay pretty well, seeing as she probably used one extensively before guns came along.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Spydey

@Undergroundgod said:

She may be Stronger, she may be faster, but she is not as durable as Nomak was, which is why Blade had a problem with him. Selene killed Victor with a sword, so Blade should be able to kill her with his. The Standard vampire from the Blade movies are weak and a easy kill for any hunter, yet there were others like Quin and Nomak and Dracula who were not easy to kill. Quin was the lest of which Blade only had to cut his head off. Nomak was sun light or the heart, and Dracula was immune to all weapons, so they had to create one. Blade is not as weak as the Vampires he slaughters so they should not be used as evidence against him! Selene would have a hard time with Blade, if she was hit with his sword, she would not hold up aswell as Nomak did. I still give a slight edge to Blade.

Yea, thing is, she's still a vampire. Granted, she's immune to daylight, her heart isn't encased in any type of bone armor. Her limbs don't instantaneously grow back, and she doesn't do the DBZ transformation thing. Go back over some things.

Gadgets and weapons, they're pretty matched. I mean, she's pretty damn good with a fire arm and those little razor disc things are pretty bawesome to say the least.

Swordplay, if we're going off what we saw her do in the first.....Blade. No debate.

Hand to hand skill. Selene seems pretty legit. Definitely doing more than Tae Bo when then kids were away for school. But then again, looking at the things blade does? Yea I don't know. Thumbs up for Simon Phoenix. Especially when he's all "raged out".

Strength, well after the second, clearly Selene takes the win hands down. Especially since Blade is effected by age.

Now feats.

Selene defeated Viktor, and elder, super strong, super mean, and super snobby. However, when you look at it, she only managed to do that thanks to a distraction.

So go over her aids in this movie? A vampire/werewolf directly intervened so Selene could come out of nowhere take the win.

Blade, defeated Frost, a blood god who, as Tommy Shepherd would say, Quicksilver fast(Well maybe not that fast, but he was blurring) And a healing factor that would make Deadpool ask for an autograph. If you look at the things Frost was doing in the last fight, I'm pretty sure Frost outranks Viktor. Blade's aid? A serum his buddies made up, that he had to take a god awful beating to use. By himself. No direct help. So then again, that just falls into his arsenal of weaponry, just like how selene's silver bullets fall into hers. So no help actually.

Selene later defeats Marcus after receiving her upgrade. Now I WOULD be impressed if she managed to defeat him without said upgrade, because really, it kind of means she lacks the skill to take down an opponent of that caliber. That and, she only won because of the giant swiss knife that chopped him up. I mean, you'd the think the powerboost is enough right? So go over her aids in this movie? Powerboost, putting her on par with said elder vamps. And a giant helicopter.

Blade defeats, Nomak. Basically a vampire 2.0. Faster, stronger, immune to silver, and just to get your willy soft, a bone encasing around the heart which is pretty much impossible to get under unless you catch them doing the wii fit. His aid? His own badassness. This guy jammed the broken half of his blade in his fuckin arm and relied on the pure chance that Nomak would bring him close.

Now, we go to three. Dracula. Elder God. The god. THE Death Dealer. Absolutely all of their powers upgrade and none of their weaknesses. Not only is he just as, if not more, skilled in combat as Blade, but he's that much more powerful. Little Whistletted tried to give him the ol, one two, out of nowhere arrow to the knee, but he caught that shit then went right back to whooping up on blade, like a boss. To which, yea, after taht stupendous ass whooping, blade used the broken arrow head to steal the win. So aid? a somewhat direct interference, that resulted in a win.

Now, I just watched Awakening. Okay, this put's Selene back in the game. She's flipping over vans like their playing cards fer chrissake. We see her take a bullet to the head in one scene(slowed her down) then another in her chest through the back, shook both shots off like a CEO in this bitch and kept on goin. Then again, they were single shots. We all know Blade isn't one to get stingy with his homemade bullets. But other than the cheese factor and crappy story this movie brought, we see her take on a giant mutherfucking werewolf. This fucker was huge. Total cliche video game boss. Now, I've never been big on Underworld, because, I never understood how vamps could take on so many wolves, if wovles are just as strong as the vamps in human forms, then I'm sure shit would be tough if they changed. Whatever, that's besides the point. She takes the win, with actually no help from anyone. She planned that shit through. Aid? None. Oh wait...she's got that powerboost.

So, quick summary, Blade has defeated two godlike immortal vampires and a new gen vampire all of which were pretty much impossible to beat when you look at it...with no sort of powerboost at all. Selene, Two elder vamps(all of which are still just as vulnerable to basic vampire weaknesses as any other) and a giant motherfucking werewolf...with a serious power boost. Also, both of her major wins relied solely on her environment. Blade's fights were like the Masterhand stage in Super Smash bros. You, the hand, and just a floating platform. Imagine that boss on a stage like, Hyrule Temple or something. Yea. Exactly. That's her.

So, Blade = Goliath slayer. He'd find a way. He'd find a way as he always does.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Selene.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NEEK_03

@methos said:i'm actually saying Selene... she fought at least 3 ancient master vampires and killed them all... not only that, but her speed and strength far outclass Blade in any of his showings.... THIS

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NEEK_03

@spydey said:Yea, thing is, she's still a vampire. Granted, she's immune to daylight, her heart isn't encased in any type of bone armor. Her limbs don't instantaneously grow back, and she doesn't do the DBZ transformation thing. Go back over some things. Gadgets and weapons, they're pretty matched. I mean, she's pretty damn good with a fire arm and those little razor disc things are pretty bawesome to say the least. Swordplay, if we're going off what we saw her do in the first.....Blade. No debate. Hand to hand skill. Selene seems pretty legit. Definitely doing more than Tae Bo when then kids were away for school. But then again, looking at the things blade does? Yea I don't know. Thumbs up for Simon Phoenix. Especially when he's all "raged out". Strength, well after the second, clearly Selene takes the win hands down. Especially since Blade is effected by age. Now feats. Selene defeated Viktor, and elder, super strong, super mean, and super snobby. However, when you look at it, she only managed to do that thanks to a distraction. So go over her aids in this movie? A vampire/werewolf directly intervened so Selene could come out of nowhere take the win. Blade, defeated Frost, a blood god who, as Tommy Shepherd would say, Quicksilver fast(Well maybe not that fast, but he was blurring) And a healing factor that would make Deadpool ask for an autograph. If you look at the things Frost was doing in the last fight, I'm pretty sure Frost outranks Viktor. Blade's aid? A serum his buddies made up, that he had to take a god awful beating to use. By himself. No direct help. So then again, that just falls into his arsenal of weaponry, just like how selene's silver bullets fall into hers. So no help actually. Selene later defeats Marcus after receiving her upgrade. Now I WOULD be impressed if she managed to defeat him without said upgrade, because really, it kind of means she lacks the skill to take down an opponent of that caliber. That and, she only won because of the giant swiss knife that chopped him up. I mean, you'd the think the powerboost is enough right? So go over her aids in this movie? Powerboost, putting her on par with said elder vamps. And a giant helicopter. Blade defeats, Nomak. Basically a vampire 2.0. Faster, stronger, immune to silver, and just to get your willy soft, a bone encasing around the heart which is pretty much impossible to get under unless you catch them doing the wii fit. His aid? His own badassness. This guy jammed the broken half of his blade in his fuckin arm and relied on the pure chance that Nomak would bring him close. Now, we go to three. Dracula. Elder God. The god. THE Death Dealer. Absolutely all of their powers upgrade and none of their weaknesses. Not only is he just as, if not more, skilled in combat as Blade, but he's that much more powerful. Little Whistletted tried to give him the ol, one two, out of nowhere arrow to the knee, but he caught that shit then went right back to whooping up on blade, like a boss. To which, yea, after taht stupendous ass whooping, blade used the broken arrow head to steal the win. So aid? a somewhat direct interference, that resulted in a win. Now, I just watched Awakening. Okay, this put's Selene back in the game. She's flipping over vans like their playing cards fer chrissake. We see her take a bullet to the head in one scene(slowed her down) then another in her chest through the back, shook both shots off like a CEO in this bitch and kept on goin. Then again, they were single shots. We all know Blade isn't one to get stingy with his homemade bullets. But other than the cheese factor and crappy story this movie brought, we see her take on a giant mutherfucking werewolf. This fucker was huge. Total cliche video game boss. Now, I've never been big on Underworld, because, I never understood how vamps could take on so many wolves, if wovles are just as strong as the vamps in human forms, then I'm sure shit would be tough if they changed. Whatever, that's besides the point. She takes the win, with actually no help from anyone. She planned that shit through. Aid? None. Oh wait...she's got that powerboost. So, quick summary, Blade has defeated two godlike immortal vampires and a new gen vampire all of which were pretty much impossible to beat when you look at it...with no sort of powerboost at all. Selene, Two elder vamps(all of which are still just as vulnerable to basic vampire weaknesses as any other) and a giant motherfucking werewolf...with a serious power boost. Also, both of her major wins relied solely on her environment. Blade's fights were like the Masterhand stage in Super Smash bros. You, the hand, and just a floating platform. Imagine that boss on a stage like, Hyrule Temple or something. Yea. Exactly. That's her. So, Blade = Goliath slayer. He'd find a way. He'd find a way as he always does. this was hilarious by the way, that wolf was a boss. i just disagree with who u chose and ur reasoning behind how selene won her fights vs how blade did. selene is Stronger and faster, blade has her in skill id say but not bye TOO much, his gadgets wont work on her since she is immune to them now. he has to decapitate her and he wont know that until he tries the usual on her first. Which will result in him losing. Selene is pretty smart, she notices things and gets the job done. The whole time after I saw that wolf I was literally trying to think of a way they could beat him and it be legit. She came up with THE ONLY ONE. This fool would thrash novak, the blood god, I think he would beat Dracula too.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Spydey

Yea, I'm not going to lie. I was trying to figure it out, as well. But has he ever really used a "gadget" against any of the main bosses? The serum would in fact kill her, as well as the virus. If it were a one on one in the middle of nowhere, no weapons allowed? She'd win. I mean, Blade's pretty strong, we can't cut those vampires out yet. He did kind of throw the chick out the window, and jumps out of the 15 story buildings as well. Anyway, yea. Straight up fight? she'd probably win. But if weapons were allowed? Not too sure.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Korg said:

Blade would win this pretty easily, even without Whistler and King. Adding them gives him an unfair advantage.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jeanroygrant

Blade.