• 137 results
#1 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

can blade take down sabe   tracking and following mutilated bodies in the sewers of new york believing it to be another demonic monster he sneaks up on sabertooth while feeding on a body.

kill, knock out, incapicitation. 
berserker vs bloodlust

caption

caption
#2 Posted by AzzaOJ (119 posts) - - Show Bio

blade decapitates sabretooth in an epic duel ;d

#3 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i didnt mean decapitation i meant incapicitation unable to remove, his skeleton would protect him anyways from a sword cut.

#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

does sabretooth have his admantium?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
Blade should win this fight
#6 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

yes hedoes although currently mystic blades can cut through adamantium further handy cap is 2 grade adamandium make it easier for blade  :P

#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

idk i think with admantium and his HF in a berserker he could beat blade

#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought i but it out since some ppl thing blade can take on wolvester and DP so wanted to know what ppl think of against sabe

#9 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio

sabretooth might be to much with his adamantium  while blade might be able to keep up with him sabretooth is the stronger one and im not sure of blade can take all the wounds sabretooth would inflict on him..blade might be able to win if he gets a bite on sabretooth,his vampire bite has been shown to weaken opponents

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91289 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth doesn't need adamantium to beat Blade.

#11 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio

without adamantium blade could always decapitate him, or empty bullets into his brain

#12 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

He can still be decapitated with the adamantium. Sabretooth can also rip Blade's arms off.

#13 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

it would have to b a perfect slice between vertebreas but ur right could b done

#14 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio

a good stake thourgh the heart miiiight  be able to put sabretooth out if he leaves it there

#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade is one of the few guys who can take down Wolverine. He is an expert at fighting enemies similar to sabertooth. I say Blade takes it.

#16 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

No it would not. Sabretooth and Wolverine have both continued to fight with mortal wounds. Sabretooth's healing factor is arguably better than Wolverine's and Wolverine has taken a man down while a katana was piercing his heart. It would do nothing but get Blade within Sabretooth's reach. 

#17 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio

blade doesnt need to be in sabre toths range to hit him with a stake, plus when has wolverine done this???

#18 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold on. I have the issue.

#19 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
Tracks said:
"blade doesnt need to be in sabre toths range to hit him with a stake, plus when has wolverine done this???"
In Wolverine: Enemy of the State.
#20 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

There and in Wolverine #109.

#21 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

There are more but two is enough to solidify it.

#22 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio

he didnt fight anyone while the sword was still in him, this first encounter with gorgon the blade went throug hhim and I think he was ko'd, against gorgon at the end gorgon wasnt leaving the katana in him, meaning his healing factor was taking effect.

#23 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

In Wolverine #109, he was stabbed in the heart and then to cut the villains face and pulled out the sword.

#24 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio

well there ya go, he needs to pull out the swrod in order for the healing factor to take effect, if blade sticks a stake in sabretooth, and it's left in there sabretooth will eventually collapse 

#25 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth had his arm cut off and kept going.

#26 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio

you dont need your arms to live, you do need your heart

#27 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

could his sword realistically get past his sternum an ribcage to get to the heart

#28 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
Tracks said:
"well there ya go, he needs to pull out the swrod in order for the healing factor to take effect, if blade sticks a stake in sabretooth, and it's left in there sabretooth will eventually collapse "
I said that he beat the guy first, then pulled the sword from his chest. He could have walked around all day with that sword in there.
#29 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio

how do you think he kills all the vampires? he can find the heart easily, he been vampire hunting since he was a child  I believe and hes over one hundred years old

#30 Edited by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you talking about? Sabretooth is not a vampire. He is also possibly older than Wolverine who is over two hundred years old.

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91289 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth.

#32 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

and his sword would shatter as soon as it hit bone do to all the strength behind it.

#33 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio

it also depends sabretooth is completely berserk in this fight right?

#34 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
Tracks said:
"you dont need your arms to live, you do need your heart"
The same rules do not really apply for regenerators.

castleking said:
"could his sword realistically get past his sternum an ribcage to get to the heart"
That depends. There is a lot of space between ribs. The sword does not have to penetrate right in the very center of the chest to hit the heart. It can come from an angle. Also, a heart is much bigger than a sternum.
#35 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

I am bored of this thread. I'm going back to RP section.

#36 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth.

#37 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

yes berserker

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91289 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"I am bored of this thread. I'm going back to RP section."
We didn't need to know....
#39 Posted by Fresh Prince (5178 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Sabretooth."
#40 Posted by Tracks (144 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"yes berserker"
sabretooth takes the majority then blade could pull off a few wins though
#41 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade ftw

#42 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade ftw

#43 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade ftw

#44 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade ftw

#45 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"What are you talking about? Sabretooth is not a vampire. He is also possibly older than Wolverine who is over two hundred years old."
Are you being serious? sabertooth is a human mutation meaning the heart should be located in the same area as regular humans and vamps. plus blade being a half vampire can sense/see all the vital blood flow in the body which is essentially a tool for feeding on live prey. he can see all of Sabertooths blood valves and obviously he can see his heart due to the heat signature it emits. Blade doesn't only hunt vampires you know. He also hunts demons, super beings and humans. with bloodlust, blade would be stronger, faster, and much more durable than he usually is. also his senses and healing factor would be working on over time. Blades speed would win this for him. and if that don't work, all the fire power he carries will do the job.

Blade with bloodlust/berserk wins
#46 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a lot of wasted space. Sabretooth's heart has nothing to do with anything in this fight.

#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91289 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Sabretooth."
"
This isn't even a debate.Sabretooth CURBSTOMPS him.
#48 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade stalemated the Thing. Don't count him out yet.

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91289 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Blade stalemated the Thing. Don't count him out yet."
Blade is faster and a better fighter than the Thing.I can see how.
#50 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

He's also beaten down Spider-man and Wolverine.