• 121 results
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 65

#1  Edited By AssertingValor

Both Characters have Their usual bladed weapons,  no guns or any long ranged weapons. 
Battle takes place in an abandoned Toy Factory at 3 am in Philidelphia!
Blades blood thirst is controled  

VS 

Fight till submission, Who wins and why.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By PirateKing69
@ebuchanan: Blade movie version?
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AssertingValor

Yes sorry both are strictly movie versions. 
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Extremely even fight
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AssertingValor

yeah they need a cross over movie to see!
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Jorg

I despise Vin Diesel as an actor, but he did play this part perfectly.  

Gotta go with the Blade man though big fan of that trilogy, especially the second one.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Green Skin

I've gotta say Blade.
He's got a reach advantage with his sword, and enhanced strength and reflexes.
As far as we know Riddick is at normal human levels.

StriderX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By StriderX

Blade all the way. Green Skin made a good point. Riddick is bad ass, but movie version riddick  is human and would die or be maimed from some of the punishment blade has endured ,and kept on fighting in his movies since he is a vamp.

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.
@MarvelJackAss433 said:

" Extremely even fight "

Although Blade has better durability, if it's an abandoned Toy Factory, Riddick has a way better chance to fight sneaky which he's better at than Blade.
I'm gonna go with Riddick, so long as he keeps it 'guerilla', would have gone with Blade if it was in a ring or somewhere in the all open.

Edit: Forgot to mention on the 'to the submission' aspect.  Riddick could set a trap using stuff around the Toy Factory whereas Blade was never a tech guy.  Again, a good close battle but Blade loses out to Riddick because of the environment.
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rogue_mar1e

if it's strictly movie versions, then i'm going with Blade

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.
@rogue_mar1e: What are your reasons or just going on gut? Not picking a fight just wondering if I left anything obvious out in my reasoning.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12  Edited By jasraj
Blade
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rogue_mar1e
@.o0Johnny0o.: well to be honest i haven't seen either movie in quite a while but imo i would think that Blade would come out on top here (so yeah pretty much gut feeling) :)
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jasraj
@.o0Johnny0o.:
Blade has better weapons
.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.
@rogue_mar1e: Fair enough.  I really hope they hurry up with a Riddick sequel soon.

@jasraj: I know what you mean but when the OP said each have their 'normal bladed weapons' I assumed Blade had his sword and Riddick had his dual-knives.  I can't really recall any other weapons Blade has that aren't long range.  Help me out?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jasraj
@.o0Johnny0o. said:
" @rogue_mar1e: Fair enough.  I really hope they hurry up with a Riddick sequel soon.

@jasraj: I know what you mean but when the OP said each have their 'normal bladed weapons' I assumed Blade had his sword and Riddick had his dual-knives.  I can't really recall any other weapons Blade has that aren't long range.  Help me out?"

Blade has a sword in the film, he also had these flying blades in the first film, he used them to chase Vampires, in the begginning where he raids the party
.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.
@jasraj said:
Blade has a sword in the film, he also had these flying blades in the first film, he used them to chase Vampires, in the begginning where he raids the party "
I know which ones you mean and I think they could tip the scales in Blade's favour but do they count as long range weapons? I have a feeling you might and you could be winning me around.
@ebuchanan: Are these allowed?

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jasraj
@.o0Johnny0o. said:
" @jasraj said:
Blade has a sword in the film, he also had these flying blades in the first film, he used them to chase Vampires, in the begginning where he raids the party "
I know which ones you mean and I think they could tip the scales in Blade's favour but do they count as long range weapons? I have a feeling you might and you could be winning me around.
@ebuchanan: Are these allowed?"

Well they did go around in a 360 degree circle and kill a few vampires, so i would call it long range
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AssertingValor
@jasraj:
Everything should be close combat only. Hand to hand can be used as well
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AssertingValor

Riddick may not be completely human by the way, in the Chronicles of Riddick  it is explaind that he is  a Furyan which is a different planet.   
 He Has heightened Senses, agility, reflexes, and awareness along with his vision ability. 
Remember he overcame the Lord Marshel is the movies who had super Speed and enhanced strike.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jasraj
Blade, he's an expierenced sword fighter and kills multiple vampires with ease, he also had a thick wire in his belt that cut through vampire skin and completley went through bone, he uses this towards the end of Blade 1, anyway Blade wins
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AssertingValor
@jasraj:
u have never watched Riddick have u! He drops 20 men in 10 sec.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By spystreak
@ebuchanan said:
"@jasraj: u have never watched Riddick have u! He drops 20 men in 10 sec. "

using  stealth kills and a normal human is far weaker than a vampire
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AssertingValor
@spystreak:
actually this was in broad daylight with nothing to hide behind. 
Avatar image for ultimatefighter
ultimatefighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ultimatefighter

Stalemate

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

This is a cool match-up. Riddick definitely shows some good h2h, can handle blades proficiently and is very cunning. I am still leaning toward Blade ftw but I think Riddick has a shot.   

Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Full_Spectrum

riddick wins. death by teacup.

jkenley28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jkenley28

Riddick.

Vin Diesel will beat Wesley Snipes..

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
blade.

edit: 
@Full_Spectrum said:

" riddick wins. death by teacup. "

lol. movie blade wears a bullet proof vest.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#30  Edited By TheGoldenOne

blade takes this

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AssertingValor
@Full_Spectrum said:
"riddick wins. death by teacup. "

Ha im going to use this in other threads!
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade has far superior physical stats, and the skills to utilize them. 

If Riddick had the same stats, this would be a good fight, as it stands, blade stomps. 

Way faster, way stronger, very resiliant, longer weapon, super senses prevent any kind of sneak attack, Riddick lacks proper weaponry to put blade down. 

interesting first 5 seconds, then its a walk in the park for blade.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AssertingValor

anybody else??................
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jezer

Riddick is a Furyan. And does things too impossible for a human to do. I.e. death by teacup.

The argument that Blade, being a vampire, is physically better than him is flawed due to this fact. 

Other than that, can't really judge this battle.
Avatar image for lectriccolossus
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lectriccolossus

Now this is a good battle! It'd be a close one, I'd give it too Blade
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By m0ntyb0y

blade wins 6/10

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By progenitorigin

Good fight, but based on skill with speed, i'd have to go with Blade.  I'd root more for Riddick, though.
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebuchanan said:
Riddick may not be completely human by the way, in the Chronicles of Riddick  it is explaind that he is  a Furyan which is a different planet.    He Has heightened Senses, agility, reflexes, and awareness along with his vision ability. Remember he overcame the Lord Marshel is the movies who had super Speed and enhanced strike.

Actually Riddick was getting pwned the whole fight. He didnt even get a hit in hit. The only reason he was able to kill the necromonger guy was cause he was running away from Eomer the axe swinging emo and run into Riddick like an idiot. If the Necromnger actually ran another direction. That ending would have been very unfavorable for Riddick.  

Blade would have no problem with the guy. He can everything Riddick can do except do the whole Iron man chest blast thingy, which its seems like just one big stun bomb. Blade has the h2h, durabilty, strength and speed to knock Riddick on his ass. Not to mention Blade wears armor as standard gear. No teacup kill for Riddick.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MKF30

Riddick

riggs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By riggs777

Very close fight..... both have similar abilities; though I don't remember Riddick whipping out swords.   But I'd give a slight edge to Blade for vampiric healing factor, and martial arts skills.  
Edenstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Edenstar

This is actually closer than what people seem to think. Riddick is an Alpha Furyan, who have "strength, speed, agility, senses, healing, and durability far superior to normal Furyans, even at infancy.". A regular Furyan is stated to be "impressive physical specimens; they are stronger, faster, tougher, more resistant to damage and injury, possess acute senses, immense stamina, and recover quicker than most of the other Human races." So Riddick is apart of a practically superhuman race and his abilities are greater than even theirs'. With that said, Riddick is probably very close to Blade's level physically.

Blade is most likely superior in outright skill when compared to Riddick. But Riddick is proven to be a very adept brawler and does have skills with bladed weaponry. At the very least he'd be able to give Blade a challenge in a full on fight. I also personally believe that Riddick is more brutal overall.

I say 5/10 either way. Blade's skill might allow him to get the upper hand if he can keep Riddick in the open, but Riddick has proven to be extremely cunning, resourceful and an expert at stealth. This battle is taking place in a toy factory. Riddick has more than enough to hide or engineer a trap. The only weaknesses that can be taken advantage of are Riddick's sensitivity to light and Blade's thirst. The battle takes place at night and as such, Riddick isn't going to have to worry about being blinded. Because of that, this weakness can't really be taken advantaged of or noticed. Blade's thirst is something else. While he starts off stable, fighting Riddick is going to put a lot of stress on Blade's body. That means that his thirst is liable to comeback faster as his body is going to start demanding blood to help heal or sustain itself. If Riddick notices any sign that Blade is weakening due to a prolonged battle, he'll either move in for the kill or hide and wait for Blade to weaken further. It's still possible though that Blade won't let things go on that long.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I'm going with Blade..love both charecters here, but Blade fought La Magra at superspeed with swords using one hand. Rddick stopped a pretty fast Lord Marshall, stopped somee alien leapord from eating him, and killed a blind alien. Decent. But compared to killing to master Vampire, and a hybrid breed with extreme strength and speed. I wanna go with the more empressive fighter. Riddick is good, but Blade was better. Leaping large gaps between buildings, grabbing on to a train while carrying another person, Landing a blow on someone on a speeding motorcycle, and much more. Blade win's because he's just as skilled if not more so, stronger, faster, and tougher.

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LordRequiem

I'll say Riddick because he defeated the necromongers effortlessly, and then their supreme ruler as well. Plus I like the character a bit more than Wesley Snipes' blade.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jasraj said:

Blade
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NEEK_03

@ebuchanan said:Riddick may not be completely human by the way, in the Chronicles of Riddick it is explaind that he is a Furyan which is a different planet. He Has heightened Senses, agility, reflexes, and awareness along with his vision ability. Remember he overcame the Lord Marshel is the movies who had super Speed and enhanced strike. THIS

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#46  Edited By Joygirl

Battle begins.

Blade rushes forward with his sword, only to hear some dark, methodical chuckling echoing from the other side of the factory. Riddick has already gone stealth and could be anywhere. Blade sniffs around, seeking him out with his vampire senses. He finds him when he gets gashed repeatedly with those little claw-things. Bloodied and weakened, he fights back. The two engage in mortal combat, with Riddick gaining the upper hand in skill and stealth, cutting Blade all over.

Finally, just as he's about reached his limit, Blade lunges forward and sinks his teeth into Riddick, drinking him. His eyes get all big and dilated and now he is SuperBlade. The tide of battle then shifts dramatically, with Blade expressing incredible strength and speed. In a decent fight, he overpowers Riddick and decapitates him.

Blade winz.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Enemybird

Blade

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jasraj said:

Blade
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Enemybird

@LordRequiem said:

I'll say Riddick because he defeated the necromongers effortlessly, and then their supreme ruler as well. Plus I like the character a bit more than Wesley Snipes' blade.

Effortlessly? Your kidding right? Riddick was almost killed on Crematoria when he was shot by Vaako and left to burn in the sun (he was saved by the purifier). Also the Lord Marshall wiped the floor with him h2h...He got help from Kyra ( I hate that name) and Vaako who betrayed the Lord Marshall... Necromongres are just people that dont feel pain as far as i can tell.. they have tough armor but no real strength feats to their kind... Blade on the other hand fights vampire which we all know are much faster & stronger than any human. Blade does this effortlessly and is half vampire himself ..thus taking this fight....