OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
No Caption Provided

A portal has opened between the world of Adventure Time and the Marvel Universe. Blade, being the paranoid supernatural monster hunter he is, decides to enter the portal to investigate. The portal leads him to the front lawn of Marceline's house. His supernatural sense begins tingling when Marceline comes out of her house to investigate. A fight ensues as Blade screams that he must slay the vampire witch. Marceline is freaked out that an angry black man is running toward her with a wooden stake in his hand.

Both combatants are in character, have standard equip (Marceline is armed with her bass ax and her teddy bear Hambo. Blade has his usual gear). All standard means of victory is allowed (KO, incapacitation, BFR, or death).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By beautifulrevery

Marceline takes this in my honest opinion.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By omegablast452

Blade kills her, Than Fin and Jake avenger her after Blade runs out of ammo killing wild life and cady people in the land of OOO.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Sovereign91001

I don't know much about Marceline but if she's a vampire I'm going to say Blade wins, killing vampires is kinda his thing.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marceline takes this. She's more than just a vampire, she's the daughter of essentially satan, and her powers are a lot more impressive than just a normal vampire's. That plus a slight amount of toonforce makes this a clear victory for Marceline, though not a stomp.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marceline throws him 100 feet, then grabs him and keeps going up, then drops him, and if she somehow lost, her dad kills blade

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

lol Marcy WTFSTOMPS

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

BUMP

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marceline should take this

She a 1,000 year old vampire/demon hybrid, whose Dad is essentially Satan in the AdventureTime verse.....

That, and a slight toonforce power makes her beyond Blade's ability to kill IMHO.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want more responses >:O

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dextersinister

Marceline takes this. She's more than just a vampire, she's the daughter of essentially satan, and her powers are a lot more impressive than just a normal vampire's. That plus a slight amount of toonforce makes this a clear victory for Marceline, though not a stomp.

Marcelines father is as strong as he is because of an amulet as was shown when Marceline and even Jake wore it. She does have a random assortment of powers but Adventure Time doesn't operate under toon force and as was stated by the creator it has set rules.

Blade probably wins this as he probably has superior reflex feats being a comic book character.

INFINITE_DOOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade wins due to lack of evidence of demon powers if any that Marceline possesses other than turning in to a giant bat :l

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marceline.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShadowPro

WFT is wrong with you?

blade STOOOOOOOOMPS she isonly but a sexy joke for him

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Behold the power of Marceline:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Hmmm, no Toonforce? Alright that's believable enough, but people say Samurai jack has Toonforce, and i never really seen anything that said he does. As for the battle, with usual gear does Blade get anything with artificial light (i don't like nor keep up with Blade). Otherwise, it's gonna be hard defeating her, especially with her extreme healing. Plus her tentacle form that she morphed into just looked plain vicious.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Marceline wins then drinks the red from his blood.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Hmmm, no Toonforce? Alright that's believable enough, but people say Samurai jack has Toonforce, and i never really seen anything that said he does. As for the battle, with usual gear does Blade get anything with artificial light (i don't like nor keep up with Blade). Otherwise, it's gonna be hard defeating her, especially with her extreme healing. Plus her tentacle form that she morphed into just looked plain vicious.

Missed this one. I wouldn't say Samurai Jack has toonforce he simply has terribly inconsistent levels of strength, durability and speed. Toonforce is when a cartoon characters dies or takes damage that should kill them with no reason to explain why they survive.

Not saying it would be one sided but even in her tentacle form we don't know how she would hold up in a fight against an experienced hunter.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc
deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marceline probably wins this. She wiped out the entire Vampire species. plus she has enhanced strength and power that she absorbed from the vampires she killed which include invisibility, flight, regeneration, shapshifting, telekinesis, and can summon skeleton henchmen from the grave.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Blade wins

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marceline absolutely gets stomped.

theyoungwolf1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade

BLastrolyx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marceline has an insane amount of powers which would keep blade on his feet. He could probably take in the first attack since he’s got a healing factor on par with wolverines and is way more skilled with a sword than marceline is with her axe guitar. If she doesn’t just end up crushing blades body with some crazy monster form or something, blade could totally use his UV light based weaponry. I’m the end I see marceline probably winning but I wouldn’t say it’s impossible for blade to get the vampire queen with one of his many tools.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marceline

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade. A simple bullet...match ends.

GamesBlue11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ps4gamerdude:Marcelene has taken hits from other vampires and the flame princess and shrugged them off, she also has power over life and death (though I gotta admit that is a stretch, we have only seen her raise the dead without restoring their sentience, but it is still noteworthy that she can resurrect people that were dead) Pretty sure she could survive a bullet. Plus if you allow her to have the nightosphere amulet, (if you dont mind going past standard gear) she could also just disintegrate blade in the time it takes him to aim and shoot the gun.