#1 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy. I'm not sure any of blade's weapons can harm him.

#2 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

From what ive seen in the movies, this should be a great fight. pretty close. any ideas?

#3 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

they both seem idestructable.

#4 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade the Vampire Hunter?

#5 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah. who else is there?

#6 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know but you said he was seemingly indestructible and Blade definitely is not.

But Hellboy is quite indestructible so I vote Hellboy.

#7 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

have you seen the 2nd movie?

#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

beastmanX says:

"have you seen the 2nd movie?"

He almost dies in the last fight in the second movie.

#9 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

He almost dies in most the movies. But then he gets some source of blood and regenerates. How much can Hellboy lift?

#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"He almost dies in most the movies. But then he gets some source of blood and regenerates. How much can Hellboy lift?"

He used a full grown tree as a club.....that's the largest extent of his strength I've seen so far.

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm definitely voting for Hellboy here...

he's shown that his skin can block Blade's sword and stakes, i'd wager he's stronger than Blade as well, he's definitely more resistant.

M

#12 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy. He's much tougher, and he knows how to deal with quick opponents.

#13 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

im gonna quess that hellboy can lift about 900- 1000

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

beastmanX says:

"im gonna quess that hellboy can lift about 900- 1000"

i'm sure it was more than that in the original stuff...

M

#15 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"beastmanX says:
"im gonna quess that hellboy can lift about 900- 1000"
i'm sure it was more than that in the original stuff... M"

In the comics I'm pretty sure it's something like 5-10 tons.......maybe, IDK. I only have a couple Hellboy comics.

#16 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

that seems sort of alot. i always thought hellboy was always like 500 pounds or so over the strongest human.

#17 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Hellboy is more invulnerable and stronger... that seems like a win to me. Hellboy is lets say in the 10ton range and Blade I believe is in the 1 ton? Well thats no competition.

#18 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

i know hellboy isnt that strong. but how strong is blade if anyone knows?

#19 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

1 ton.

#20 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

oh

#21 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah... I think Hellboy wins this one, he punched a car with enough force to flip it over he head. If he did that to Blade, Blade would be so broken.

#22 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

that was in the movie but what was his highest feat of strength in the comics?

#23 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a clue. Though I believe someone said he can lift a tree.

#24 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah he can i have that comic

#25 Edited by russle blank garthman (6 posts) - - Show Bio

ooh wat a stupid question of course hellboy would win hell boy is my favorite super hero and he will always be the best hell boy was awsomeatthe end of the first movie were he takes on that group of demon beast to his women it was awsome especcally wheen he smashed that car and made it front flip when it didnt stop 

HELLBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#26 Posted by omdway (307 posts) - - Show Bio

man im disappointed i thought Blade was a lot stronger than 1 tons. Jeez no wonder he got handled by Spidey.  

Ok HB puts that fist where the sun dont shine...Yeh that works...u see what i did THERE? Sun...shine...coz...the vampires... >SIGH<
#27 Posted by Dr Doomsday (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy

#28 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy would win, after he chased Blade all over town. Quick question how would Hellboy hold up against Blades Adamantium sword?
#29 Edited by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
  Anung Un Rama
@Xavier St. Cloud:
 Hellboy would just heal. His healing factor is better than that of Wolverine's.
#30 Posted by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Red can lift 10 tons Blade can lift 1 ton.

#31 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9382 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man this is a close match. Blade has the speed while Hellboy has the strength. I say it is literally 50-50%

#32 Posted by Bossmonster (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing737: Blade lifts more than a ton.

@Cable_Extreme: Pretty sure Comic hell boy would completely destroy Blade with very little issue given that (from what I understand) He's constantly dumbing his powers down as he is a over all threat to the planet. However, the movie version are a completely different story. Blade would win that. Oddly enough, the guy from Hellboy two is the same main bad guy from Blade two and he pretty much beat both of them up.

However, Movie blade and Hellboy show much of the same feats. Blade is just the over all better fight and such.

#33 Posted by The Stegman (24661 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy for me.

#34 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Blade ...... loses

#35 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy sodomizes him I believe. Pretty ruthlessly.

#36 Posted by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster: Can you prove that Blade can lift more than a ton.

#37 Posted by Bossmonster (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing737: Yes sir.

That thing is easily the size of, if not bigger than and elephant, which would put Blade above 10 tons. But if someone says that's a stretch, I guess it's all a matter of opinion. However, what is not is that the thing is the picture would certainly weight over two tons and Blade has it fully over his head, even while it's on fire.

Never the less, I still don't think comic Blade could beat hellboy. Movie verse movie hellboy would go in Blades favor though.

#38 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Hellboy sodomizes him I believe. Pretty ruthlessly.

True, I've read every Hellboy comic so far. Big Red has stomped things (including vampires) far worse then anything Blade brings to the table.

#39 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12230 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Blade wins, I just watched some of Blade 2 and was reminded of his level of agility and skill in combat, then I watched Hellboy's first fight with Prince Nuada, he got his sh*t cut up and stabbed in the chest and got lucky in the second fight by using the environment to get the drop on Nuada. Blade thoughout his movies shows that he and Nuada are around the same level of agility, skill and speed but Blade is much stronger and more durable with his healing factor, this is what will give him the win against Hellboy, cus although he is not as strong and not as durable he is much faster, more agile, and more skilled as well as strong enough to harm Hellboy with his fists and his blades. Even if Hellboy grabbed Blade like he did Nuada, he could get incapacitated right there with a dagger to the throat.

#40 Posted by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade.