Blade vs Hawkman (New 52)

• 96 results
Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bossmonster: Of course it's, even more when the gap of power between the characters is too big, which is the case. Also, Morbius is a Spider-Man Villain, The Mindless Ones are Doctor Strange Villains, there's a great difference of this two, and because the power of comic characters shift often, it reinforces my point, by going for what you say, every high showings of the characters is valid, anyway, The Mindless Ones are Defenders level threat, well above Blade level.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus12345: And by your logic high end feats are not valid. Moreover, I have already shown that Blade consistently hits much harder than any one would expect.

As noted above, Blade has consistently beaten up Dracula with just his bear hands and I've posted Scans of Dracula throwing hands with Thor, Apocolypse, SS, The Hulk and the Xmen. I posted Blade being able to rocked Varnae with a punch and he could fight with Thor. So the fact of the matter is there is plenty in his history to support that moment.

The fact is I don't agree with you idea that these mindless ones are less powerful when you have nothing to support this. It was Captain Britain and the guy with Ebony Blade that was cutting them down. So there is no reason what so ever to think these are less powerful.

Oh and as I remember, Strange was defeated by Dracula.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The hawk.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@bossmonster: No, I never stated that, you can't' just pick all the high feats of the characters like all of them are valid, some of them are othes aren't. Also besides of Thor and Hulk, all the others members aren't that powerful.

Yes, I have per Dormammu himself and his words,which are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yours. He used The Mindless Ones before any other character in all Marvel, and they were were even introduced with him, so I'll take his words above your at any day.

It wasn't' like that, they fought two times, Dracula won one and Stephen the other IIRC, and you get me lost why you mentioned that, but if you want by that logic, Stephen is consistent fighting Dormammu, an Universal Level Being according to Roy Thomas, so don't put him in anything related to Blade.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus12345: I'm going to assume that you didn't know I meant Silver Surfer when I said "SS". Surely you would consider him powerful. And as I said, given that Dracula and Varnae have battled Thor the idea that you don't consider them powerful is laughable.

I don't remember seeing Dormammu in that comic saying they were weak, so you're infering that on your own. Do what you want, that's your right, but that doesn't make it remotely true and that's the facts of it.

And that again goes to show you how powerful Dracula is to have defeated someone that has defeated Universal Level Beings. Dracula has been a powerhouse for years. Over powering characters like the Silver Surfer and Colossus as far as strength. Stending up to Hulk on a rampage as far as durability. Dr. Doom considers him a major threat as did Apocalypse. Strange has fallen to him and Blade has beat him up and killed him a number of times and you doubt he can creak the head of a mindless one legit?

As I said, Blade rocked Varnae with a blow hard enough to allow him to escape while he recovered. When Varnae was the Vampire Lord, he battled Thor and we know Classic thor was a monster. Yet, you think Blade can't creak the head of a mindless one legit?

And what is this silliness you're own now? Don't put him in anything related to Blade? They are former partners. Blade was selected by Strange to battle Lilith who has personally given him trouble and Blade plus a team has battled her twice. He easily brushed off one of her attacks that BRF'ed him. So, since you're into taking other peoples words, Strange respects Blades skills and knows exactly how good he is.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@bossmonster:Thor was almost overpowered by rats during his fight with Dracula, against Surfer was in Tomb of Dracula, an entire series wanking the hell of him.

It wasn't on that comic, it was established along time ago. Do you even know how the Mindless Ones were formed? Plokta had nothing to do with their origin, everytime Dormammu breaks the Dimension Wall, new Mindless Ones are formed, aside for the original ones, the new ones are just copy, so unless you can prove me that they are the first ones, they're weaker.

No, it doesn't, that story was written by Englehart,Marv Wolfman and Gene Colan as a public commercial, Dracula never fought someone like Stephen and never demonstrate Universal power level, and ABC logic don't work, Stephen fought Dracula during one incident, less powerful characters are able to do that, if was in more than one shot series than it's acceptable, but it wasn't, and Dormammu is fighting against Stephen for 45+ years btw. The only thing you can use is that comic was written by Englehart, but the same writer made Stephen struggle with a Pterodactyl and almost killed by a Bus. And for your information, The Mindless Ones already overpowered Thor with the rest of The Defenders and Avengers, and Apocalypse isn't all that.

Common sense, I mean to not compare their power levels, and I suppose you're talking about ''Rise of the Midnight Sons'', but still have no meaning, Stephen once called freaking Spider Man to help him fight a Extradimensional Entity, and he did a good job. Also, Stephen said that he respect Logan for his skills too, so I don't know how this is impressive.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus12345:

Thor was almost overpowered by rats during his fight with Dracula, against Surfer was in Tomb of Dracula, an entire series wanking the hell of him.

Translation: I don't like this because it does not fit my idea of what the character should be allowed to do and my opinion is what really matters. No, that is not a valid argument. What it is you doing is arguing you personal perspective and thus a fallacy.

It wasn't on that comic, it was established along time ago. Do you even know how the Mindless Ones were formed? Plokta had nothing to do with their origin, everytime Dormammu breaks the Dimension Wall, new Mindless Ones are formed, aside for the original ones, the new ones are just copy, so unless you can prove me that they are the first ones, they. 're weaker.

Two different fallacies here.

1. It is your position that they are weaker, there for you have to prove it, not me. All you're doing is shifting the burden of proof.
  2. Because there is not(in your opinion) no evidence that supports you position, even though Plokta says quite clearly that he is the creator of the mindless ones( fitting given he is the Mindful one) So thats you're own stab at an argument of silence. Even Doom summoned mindless ones that could over power The Thing. So, no, you have to prove they are weaker. Otherwise, it still stands.

No, it doesn't, that story was written by Englehart,Marv Wolfman and Gene Colan as a public commercial, Dracula never fought someone like Stephen and never demonstrate Universal power level, and ABC logic don't work, Stephen fought Dracula during one incident, less powerful characters are able to do that, if was in more than one shot series than it's acceptable, but it wasn't, and Dormammu is fighting against Stephen for 45+ years btw. The only thing you can use is that comic was written by Englehart, but the same writer made Stephen struggle with a Pterodactyl and almost killed by a Bus. And for your information, The Mindless Ones already overpowered Thor with the rest of The Defenders and Avengers, and Apocalypse isn't all that.

Much like you're going to take a comic characters word over mine, I think I'll take the comic writers word over yours. It doesn't mean anything to me that you want to dismiss part of the history because it doesn't fit your narrative. If you have something that says it's not canon, then sure, we can talk.

And that's really all our argument has been. I post scans to support my stance and you shoot them down because they don't fit your idea of how thing should work. I know full well what the mindless ones are capable of which I why it's a great feat that Blade seriously hurt one with a h2h move.
What Apocalypse that battled High Evolutionary, The Hulk, Loki in regards to strength. Battled Prof X and Jean Grey mentally and Blasted though Sue Storms shields who could hold back World Breaker Hulk isn't all that????

Common sense, I mean to not compare their power levels, and I suppose you're talking about ''Rise of the Midnight Sons'', but still have no meaning, Stephen once called freaking Spider Man to help him fight a Extradimensional Entity, and he did a good job. Also, Stephen said that he respect Logan for his skills too, so I don't know how this is impressive.

You don't know how it's impressive. Where you just saying yesterday "I'll take this characters word over yours any day." Here you have a character you clearly hold in high regard saying something and again you dismiss it because it doesn't fit what you think the coic narrative should be.

But as I have said a number of times, Blade has demonstrated striking that could hurt characters that have taken punches from the like likes of Thor, Silver Surfer, Dracula ect. A serious punch from Blade is unquestionable. You can continue to low ball the feat, but you haven't posted or provided anything that disproves this.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@bossmonster: Surfer couldn't detect Dracula in his mist form despite having Cosmic Awareness, but your blindness fanboyism makes that comic have total sense right?

No Caption Provided

The Book of Vishanti made pretty clear that The Mindless Ones came from the break of the Dimension Wall and from the conditions of The Dark Dimension, as well like The Mhuruuks, they both came together by the same origin, so Plokta words doesn't mean nothing since he didn't created the other race, this scan is from a series created not by just an writer, but from the Second Marvel Editor too, so his words are much more valide than Paul Cornell, since he worked on a series of 90 Comics of Stephen, so I'll take his words above any other writer you show me that isn't Ditko or Englehart. Also, just to piss you off:

See? Not all the Mindless Ones are created equal, one easily broke Spider-Man webbing, but in another occasion you can him holding numerous Mindless Ones with his webbing, and since you have no feats of that said Mindless Ones, you can't say nothing, anyway, I'll see if I can find Dormammu's quote, I know that is in the Doctor StrangeV2 or V3.

Not just because it doesn't fit on my narrative, but from the Comics History not all feats are acceptable, if so then Odin is a Multiversal Buster at full power and Dormammu is Omniversal in his Dimension, you can't pick up one one feat just because you liked, but I think you're being a bit Hypocrite, you said that favor me, but using that feats as absolute true is favoring you. Also, just because you think that I'm lying about Odin being Multiversal and Dormammu being Omniversal in his Dimension:

Dormammu was destroying ALL Dimensions with his attack and The Book of Vishanti said that Dimensions=Universes, and it's super valide since The Book of Vishanti appeared during Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme#21 to 24, and the scan of Dormammu is in the issues 24, and they even said that the Dark Dimension is infinite in size, because it have Spacial Dimension like PI, and there's more like that, so Dormammu have infinite power by just getting angry since one time he was destroying the Dark Dimension when he get angry. Also, Odin while weakend with his fight against Seth almost destroyed the Multiverse, imagine at full power.

And Killemall already debunked all that feats of Apocalypse.

You really lacks common sense, don't you? It isn't impressive because Stephen said that for weaker characters, he holds respect to Blade, so what? Vincent said that for Street levels too, like Danny, Spider-Man and Logan, all of them also help him with his problems, Blade isn't that special. Also, I've seen other Street Levels hurt people off their paygrade, so again Blade isn't special.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus12345:

There is a TL;DR at the bottom, but whatever.

It makes plenty sense given that SS has been hit by anyone at all. He's supposed to have Nanosecond reaction time and cosmic awareness. Why does he have to punch anyone? Why is he ever hit with anytheting. He should know it all and dodge it all. Yet he is not, so you bias is greater than my fanboyism. Given that you ignore the fact that his "Cosmic awareness" fails constantly.

And yet, I see nothing in that scan that say

1. Durmamuu is their creator
  2. That only those are the strong ones
  3. exactly how powerful they are
  4. any detail what so ever about their abilities.

So, what was that scan supposed to prove?

Here we have all the needed explanation that Plokta creates them but you're response is "I like the other writers more because they have been doing it longer" Never mind the fact that Marvel chooses it writers because they believe their work to be good and signs off on the content making it legit. You don't agree therefore, screw that. For all you know, this is marvel ok'ing a retcon of the mindless ones (cause you know, that happens) So, I don't care what writers you trust. Recent up today sources put Plokta as their creator. End of story.

LOL, that's supposed to Piss me off? Are you on a drug? Understand this dude, above all things, understand this. I come to this site because it's cool. There are probably a dozen debates I left unfinish because one day cool stuff happens and I don't even see this site for weeks. I'm typing right now because its 5am and I have nothing better to do with my time and crush your argument. But anyway.

First off, not only do you not see spider man holding down multiple mindless ones. You see him webbing 1 and only 1. That's in the top panel to the right. In the middle panel his is simply shooting web. We've no idea what he's doing there. That's the first thing, second thing. Lets talk about the fact that Spiderman puts a few wraps around the mindless one in your first scan and completely covers the body of the second to the point you can only see a part of it's head. He's webs are supposed to be 120 per millimetter. Beyond that one is standing the other was on the ground. If we take those facts into account 1 of those mindess one's head enough web to hold down a 50+ tonner if where guessing.

And "Just to piss you off" you don't have any feats for spidermans webs at the time. Maybe that was a different web he used on the second mindless on that was much stronger.

Comic history is constantly changing. Hell they just did a story arc called Original Sin. This actually reconfirms the change in Blades history that he was always a half vamp even though we all know he started as just a normal guy that couldn't be turned. So comic history is moot given that they often use new story lines to change comic history as they see fit.

It would favor me if I was using 1 feat. I listed several different thing that all suggested the same thing of Blades striking power. Then I went back and supported those feats with other feats. For Example Blade 1 shooting dracula is impressive given that Dracula has tanked punches from Colossus. Colossus has thrown hands and rocked(not beaten but rocked) The Juggernaut. So, I'm not holding 1 feat as truth without feats to back it up.I posted support scans for every feat I posted. You it doesn't matter to me if you don't like my perspective or think I'm a hypocrite given that I'm posting facts.

You're mother lacks common sense. See what I did there. You want to move the debate to trash talk, I'm great at that, so lets rock.

Anyway, as I've said a number of times, I don't care if you disagree with perspective, you haven't posted anything that proves me wrong. The B.S. about strange and his word is a response to the stupidity of you saying you'll take Dormamuu's word over mind. It has not real meaning outside of showing how bias you are given that it was find that you did it but you want to trash talk and say I don't have common sense when I did it.

I don't know what you're talking about in someone debunking apocalyspe.

TL;DR

I have said it too many times, you're not actually offering anything that changes what I said or disproves it.

The scan above the mindless ones was moot and as I stated could have been retconned.

The bit about Odin ect is a red herring to change the debate direction. I shouldn't have even addressed it.

The bit about SS is pointless given that a number of other characters have beat out is so called cosmic awareness making this too a red herring.

The Bull crap about writers being more or less credible is moot given that I take marvels choice in writers over who you think is cool and thus the canon.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@bossmonster:

Your level of idiocy is beyond human compression, let's answer some of the stupid things that you stated:

Not just that, but the fact that Thor almost couldn't get out of rats and Stephen's Bands of Cyttorak that were able to hold Astral Beings couldn't work on Dracula in his mist form, so I don't see any credibility on that comics, but like I said: Your fanboyism blinds you. Also, I don't know how all this instances more of Surfer one isn't PIS.

Just some problems with that:

1. I never said that Dormammu created them.

2. They aren't, but you don't have any good feats for the ones that Blade killed, and Mindless Ones power changes too.

3. They were destroying a Dimension before Dormammu and Umar arrived, that's better a lot better than the ones that Blade defeated, and I already said that I would try find the scan

4. If you plan to debate about The Mindless Ones you already should have knowledge about them, but it's you anyway, so it's already expected.

That you can't even read a narration box, because if you know, then ask this question would be meaningless.

It's not the ''End of Story'' because you don't want to accept the true, even if Plokta said that he created the Mindless Ones, one statement of an charather doesn't have any mean, some even said they have infinite strategy, omnipotent and all, and Plokta didn't have nothing to The Mindless Ones, different from Dormammu who have 45+ years of story with them. And that doesn't change that since you're nothing to Marvel, so Thomas words are still more valide than yours and Cornell.

If you knew the Mindless Ones than you should know that isn't just because of Spider-Man, some of them have fought Thor, Surfer, Hulk, Loki and more, so 50+ tons isn't all that. Also, in that same comic Spidey killed Mindless Ones by throwing a car at them(We also can see him webbing other Mindless Ones, he isn't shooting at the air just for you know) and even Captain America,as well Daredevil killed Mindless Ones, but since you lack knowledge about them I already should have expected that you didn't know. Also...... Maybe? Now you don't have proofs and want to use that as an argument, pathetic, but already expected from the likes of you, and you even think that is think destroying my argument, your delusion is greater than your hypocrisy and childish manner.

For God's sake, now that you can't say that you don't have common sense, I was referring to feats, not just the history, and you just use ABC logic, the only problem is that neither of said characters are at Stephen level, anyway, Juggernaut already stomped Colossus, but fanboys like you ignore that.

Sure, because now I'm gonna listing to a person that don't know nothing about them, then the guy which used The Mindless Ones for 5000+ years.

Maybe because I said that Apocalypse wasn't impressive, then you starting with his feats, so I think that have a relation, don't you genius?

Sure, because you keep ignoring them.

Yeah, your words means alot since you're the Marvel Editor.

If you can't see why I used, then you shouldn't even debate.

Yeah, like Thor and Stephen too, but let's go Fanboy.

It's not bullcap, everyone can create a Comic, but few know about the character. And the comic ''One More Day'' wasn't rejected by Marvel and all.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodeus12345: How much of a whore you mother is shames you're father. See, we can keep doing the internet insult thing. I'm totally down for that. Bring it dude.

Lol, what makes me laugh is that you're so dead set n Dracula not being as powerful as he is, you fail to realize that you are consistantly bring up instances in which Dracula. 2 points make a line, but several make a freaking pattern and you so outrageously bias that you can't see the pattern that you're bringing up. So, whatever. It's funny to me now.

He used The Mindless Ones before any other character in all Marvel, and they were were even introduced with him,

Plokta had nothing to do with their origin, everytime Dormammu breaks the Dimension Wall, new Mindless Ones are formed

What was that nonsense about you not saying Dormammu is responsible for creating the Mindless Ones??

That's like saying you don't have good feats for web Spiderman is shooting that day. Because every come we have to reestablish establish lore and concepts.

Why, I have people like you that will constantly say "Na-uh!!" The whole time so because they don't like the counter argument. I don't need years of backstory to debate that.

Again, you think what you want. I know plenty of people that get their panties twisted up when comic history changes suddenly. This is what is happening to you and that cool. Take a deep breath. It'll pass.

LMAO, you're so mad that you're grammar and wording is getting horrid. I am having a hard time even understanding you. Maybe you should take some time off of Comicvine. I think you were saying something about the mindless ones not being very strong or something. You'll have to do better in you're typing.

You're so clueless! You're been using ABC logic this entire. More over you don't even understand what is being said. So let me break it down for you.

Blade hits hard.

Why?

Blade hurt Dracula with his fist.

Why is that note worthy?

Dracula has tanked hits by known powerhouses like Colossos.

How do we know that Colossos is a powerhouse?

He has staggered known Brinks like The Thing and The Juggernaut.

If you can't follow that simple logic you are clueless.

And I'm supposed to listen to someone who consistently uses double negatives while debating? Because that has meaning here right? Fact: It is establish in canon that Plokta is the creator of the Mindless ones. Marvel comics signed off on this. How you feel about it means nothing. Just like you're horrid typing doesn't mean anything about your debate skills, it's just something I don't like.

I mean I don't know anything about how the feats where debunked or if it's even legit, but you're not smart enough to catch that simple context.

Yeah, I ignore red Herrings. They are meant to distract.

And you are? You've been rejecting stories accepted by the editors and owners. You again prove your own bias.

I don't what you're getting at here.

Anybody can write a comic, but it's the editors job to catch and correct errors. Anything accepted is a canon feat. Nuff said.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@matchesmalone21:

Then there was the feat with him taking a punch from Aquaman. Really don't know exactly how hard he hits. However, Blade isn't a joke with his striking power.

Currently Aquaman is above 100 ton.

He's strong enough to send Superman flying

No Caption Provided

and can keep up with the demigod Hercules.

Since the end of his own ongoing his healing factor/regeneration were improved to Wolverine's levels,being table to withstand attacks from 100 ton characters as tanked from a possessed Wonder Woman in JLD 23. He is capable of fighting in the worst possible conditions as shown when he fought against a robotic version of Shaggy Man,while having broken bones,damaged tissues and lost nearly half of his blood.

Hawkman also tanked blasts from a Atlantean cannon,blasts from Vibe that shattered robots,blasts form Brainiac's ships. I do not know if he is immune to magic, but it is mentioned that the NTH metal is magical inorigin and may even hurt zombies and ghosts.

You can see feats here (I'm having some problems to post): http://www.comicvine.com/hawkman/4005-8337/forums/new-52-hawkman-carter-hall-respect-thread-679040/?page=1

OBS:Sorry for the delay in responding, but I went to two birthday parties, a beach party and work ... but now I'm back.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New-52 Hawkman is too much for Blade. He seems to be many times stronger, has a better healing factor, and is better equipped. He also has a fireblast he can use from distance.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know next to nothing about New 52 Hawkman, but he's low mid tier from what I understand, don't see what's stopping blade from stabbing him, Adamantium will cut Nth Metal, so a decapitation is likely if Carter doesn't realize that.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@bossmonster: Insults? You're pathetic as your arguments.

Maybe because Dracula isn't that powerful? If you keep your fanboyism aside and analyze that instances, then I think you would perceive the truth.

It's funny that you try to insult me instead of given facts, but since you know nothing about The Mindless Ones, this is already expected

Different from Spiderman, The Mindless Ones don't have a base for their powers. I've said that numerous times, but you still keep ignoring the fact that some of them almost killed the Avengers and others lost to the likes of Spider-Man and Captain America, so makes this pretty clear that not all of them are in the same level.

You don't even know 1 YEAR of history of The Mindless Ones, so you don't even have the right to speak of them.

That would make total sense, if you have any proof besides Plokta's worlds, which means shit, other people were able to summon the Mindless Ones, so he isn't that special, while I have one comic that was write by an Marvel Editor and expert on Vincent. Also, you didn't even answered my other points.

I don't use scans of stories that are inconsistent given to the characters abilities and all, but like I said, you're pathetic, that's the only way you can make an argument.

Because I know more about The Mindless Ones that you'll do in your entire life and future incarnations until the end of the days?

Should I remind you that YOU are the one that started typing the character feats? So you're Hypocrite, lacks common sense, don't know nothing about the Mindless Ones and have an terrible memory.

NEW MINDLESS ONES! The old ones were already created by the conditions of the Dark Dimension, and the others by Dormammu breaking the Dimensional Wall.

How about that? You search the characters stories, reads them, and then you have the right to speak with me about it. Until you do that, don't send me any messages again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know next to nothing about New 52 Hawkman, but he's low mid tier from what I understand, don't see what's stopping blade from stabbing him, Adamantium will cut Nth Metal, so a decapitation is likely if Carter doesn't realize that.

http://www.comicvine.com/hawkman/4005-8337/forums/new-52-hawkman-carter-hall-respect-thread-679040/?page=1

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much name calling going on here.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter but in no way a stomp.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Bossmonster

@asmodeus12345: Don't start throwing insults unless you expect them returned. So, if you wanted keep going otherwise watch your mouth. I don't really care either way. Oh and you're father is pathetic.

Dracula killed Dr. Strange. He Defeated the Xmen. He defeated the Silver Surfer. He killed Dr. Strange. He battled Strange and Spiderman, at the time and held his own against them(Being so fast Spiderman's Spider sense could detect him. Man handled Storm. Battled Thor. Fought against the defenders and you say he's not all that powerful. Whatever.

No you didn't, you showed one Mindless one breaking a few strands of web and another being held down with his body completely covered from he to toe. If Spiderman's web is to be believed at 120 per cubic millimeter then, that much could hold well over 1000+ Tons. Oh wait, that's true though.

So a mindless one caked in the stuff would be screwed. So those scans didn't prove anything you were talking about.

I haven't seen that scan and Blade confirms that Plokta is who he has he is.

No, your father is pathetic. Don't get us confused and you're bias has not bearing on a comic being consistent

LOL. I'm sure that means something to you too. Good job dude.

I have enough common sense to know that "don't know nothing" the exact opposite of what you're trying to imply and yet you keep using the phrase repeatedly like a moron. "Don't know anything" is what you're trying to say.

The old ones were already created by the conditions of the Dark Dimension, and the others by Dormammu breaking the Dimensional Wall.

But I thought you never said that Dormammu created them?????? Someone is getting mixed up with the lies they are telling. Get it together bro. You're losing credibility more and more each post.

Why would I do that. I've cited plenty of stories and all you do is say "Na-uh! That writers is not good and the feat doesn't count." I'm responding because I think it's cool to see you lie about stuff over and over again because you don't like it. So please, do respond to this ASAP. ^_^

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: It's all good dude. Beach parties all day long if I could.

Any way I've already stated that Blade has dropped Dracula with hands and Dracula has tanked hits from Thor, Hulk and Colossos.

I've also posted a number of feats for Blade. If you want don't want to go and search for time, just let me know what you need to see.

@blackwind: Dude, you know I can debate civil. He popped off first at me. I responded in kind. As I was saying Blade has floored Dracula who as handled Blows from Hulk. (Mind you he was damaged, but not down and still ready to fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: It's all good dude. Beach parties all day long if I could.

Any way I've already stated that Blade has dropped Dracula with hands and Dracula has tanked hits from Thor, Hulk and Colossos.

I've also posted a number of feats for Blade. If you want don't want to go and search for time, just let me know what you need to see.

@blackwind: Dude, you know I can debate civil. He popped off first at me. I responded in kind. As I was saying Blade has floored Dracula who as handled Blows from Hulk. (Mind you he was damaged, but not down and still ready to fight.

I already see it these feats..have you seen Hawkman feats?

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

Blade is stronger and faster than this current Slade. Blade also has a vampire healing factor.

And an adamantium sword. Adamantium will cut nth metal. And Hawkman without a head will be dead.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Which are you referring to? If you have special ones to post to make a case, no. I've only seen the aquaman punch a bit ago.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By D3athstroke

@senglord said:

Blade is stronger and faster than this current Slade. Blade also has a vampire healing factor.

Lol no.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Which are you referring to? If you have special ones to post to make a case, no. I've only seen the aquaman punch a bit ago.

on the link that I have posted..there several fetas there.

http://www.comicvine.com/hawkman/4005-8337/forums/new-52-hawkman-carter-hall-respect-thread-679040/?page=1

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@bossmonster said:

@asmodeus12345: Don't start throwing insults unless you expect them returned. So, if you wanted keep going otherwise watch your mouth. I don't really care either way. Oh and you're father is pathetic.

I didn't started nothing, when I said the you lacks common senses I had a pretty good motive: Everytime I need to explain the context of that said scans for you, that's why I said you need to read about The Mindless Ones, it doesn't make sense that you debate about one character without having knowledge about them, if you did read the issue I wouldn't have to explain and the debate would be more fluid. Also, when I said that was a bit hypocrite, it was an comment, not an accusation, your insults were worse than mines, but I know that I don't need that unlike you.

Dracula killed Dr. Strange.

That Comic didn't have sense. The Bands of the Cyttorak should have worked on him, but just because he was ''Instagible'' it didn't. Stephen as almost caught be The Bands of Cyttorak when he was in his Astral Form.

No Caption Provided

Also,to be fair Strange first fought with him wasn't intent to kill Dracula but rather save Wong, stating that even stating he can't use more potent magic or he'd be useless, and after that Strange returned to life as a Vampire, he easily one-shotted Dracula, cured Wong and then cured himself.

No Caption Provided

He Defeated the Xmen.

Aside of Colossus, the other ones are much non-factor, and The Databook during that time only put him as 90+ toner.

He defeated the Silver Surfer.

There was a lot of PIS moments in that comic, he said that he could tank exploding stars and shatter worlds, but like Thor had problems with rats and even having an intense Mental Defense, he was easily overwhelmed by someone with no feats.

He battled Strange and Spiderman, at the time and held his own against them(Being so fast Spiderman's Spider sense could detect him.

You're talking about ''Spider-Man Team Up'' right? IIRC Stephen was still deporewed during that time after The War of the Seven Spheres.

And he's a jobber with Spidey. This another comic shows that:

No Caption Provided

Man handled Storm.

She was blitzed by Street Levels before and even Black Panther was able to stalemate her during AvX.

Battled Thor.

Dracula was amped by his cultists as far my memory goes, but is still a good feat.

Fought against the defenders.

Only Daimon did something good there, as well overwhelming Dracula.

No Caption Provided

And Stephen already defeated Daimon in the past. Also, that things of them have problems with Dead Warriors don't make sense, Stephen and Daimon defeated the entire Hell one time.

Most important, I was not saying that Blade couldn't damage The Mindless Ones at first, but rather try to explain that each one have different power levels, but when you mentioned Blade and Dracula above Stephen, then I got angry, most of his fights with Dracula have an Plot, and he defeated more powerful enemies than him, and going by ABC logic, Dracula was resurrected by Asmodeus who Stephen one-shotted, as well more or less feared BARON MORDO! That was one-shotted by Stephen too.

And it's not like Spiderman don't have a bunch of feats until now of defending Cosmic Characters, or any Street-Level, Spiderman defeated Mongoose who fought with Thor, that means Spiderman is as powerful as Thor? No, Dracula still have lower feats, like almost losing to Frankenstein that lost to Normal People. Also, my favorite source: Databooks. None of them put Blade or Dracula in the level you're saying, and The Databooks are much more valide than the comics until one Editor says otherwise, so you're wanking them. Btw, Dracula wasn't all that to Hulk during ''Fear Itself'', so I don't know why you say he's on Hulk level or Thor level after their encounter.

No you didn't, you showed one Mindless one breaking a few strands of web and another being held down with his body completely covered from he to toe. If Spiderman's web is to be believed at 120 per cubic millimeter then, that much could hold well over 1000+ Tons. Oh wait, that's true though.

So a mindless one caked in the stuff would be screwed. So those scans didn't prove anything you were talking about.

I won't addressed the other points because you mistreated them, anyway, the point was that if The Mindless Ones were able to fight The Defenders and And Avengers:

No Caption Provided

But sometimes they're shown weaker, than their strength isn't above some Street Levels, like this:

No Caption Provided

The old ones were already created by the conditions of the Dark Dimension, and the others by Dormammu breaking the Dimensional Wall.

But I thought you never said that Dormammu created them?????? Someone is getting mixed up with the lies they are telling. Get it together bro. You're losing credibility more and more each post.

That is why I said for you to read the issue. I'll explain, The Mindless Ones are created by The Dark Dimension conditions, everytime Dormammu absorbs some Realm, The Dark Dimension size increase creating New Mindless Ones, it isn't by Dormammu himself, but rather by his actions.

Why would I do that. I've cited plenty of stories and all you do is say "Na-uh! That writers is not good and the feat doesn't count." I'm responding because I think it's cool to see you lie about stuff over and over again because you don't like it. So please, do respond to this ASAP. ^_^

Buddy, Blade isn't an Expert in Dormammu or The Mindless Ones, if you showed me Stephen saying that, then I would agree, but it's not like Blade knows about Dormammu's like Stephen, he isn't someone that have meaning. I also won't debate anymore, I already said everything that I need, if you plan to continues, then read their issues, if you have any doubt them, I'll explain some, but you need to read the issues for that.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Bossmonster

@asmodeus12345: I'll try to make this short and sweet.

An insult is an insult. I regardless of your reason. Mine were worse to prove the point of how far it can go. It you would like to be civil again, I'm cool with that. But I will always respond in kind to anyone that thinks to be disrespectful.

That Comic didn't have sense. The Bands of the Cyttorak should have worked on him, but just because he was ''Instagible'' it didn't. Stephen as almost caught be The Bands of Cyttorak when he was in his Astral Form.

Why you can't accept that Dracula's mist form is powerful is beyond me, but if SS couldn't hurt him and Strange couldn't do it either and countless others that couldn't get past it, why then do you keep saying "It shouldn't have happen." That is your opinion. You can have it, but it doesn't make it right. I've been saying that that Dracula is more powerful than you give him credit.

Also,to be fair Strange first fought with him wasn't intent to kill Dracula but rather save Wong, stating that even stating he can't use more potent magic or he'd be useless, and after that Strange returned to life as a Vampire, he easily one-shotted Dracula, cured Wong and then cured himself.

So, I'm going to try to make this short and sweet. No he wasn't trying to "kill"him, but he states clearly that he was trying to completely break him. He goes on to say that short of death Dracula could not be stopped. And what's more if you check the first scan(I just noticed this) Dracula says he was weaken. Strange prevented him from resting and returning to full power. The fight might have been very different if Dracula was 100% The last three scans are about you saying he one shoted him. Dracula beats the hell out of him and you can see Strange even admit in the end that it almost kills him. He had to call on all his goods just to win the battle.

He Defeated the Xmen.

Ok, so you're saying Storm and Wolverine are non factors? Did you know Cyclops was there too but Dracula took him out? Logan, Storm, Scoot are all members of X-mens alpha team and you are saying only Colossos was a factor???

Again, this should show you that Dracula is stronger than you think, but all you say is it's PIS because you don't understand why Dracula is that strong even though he's got other feats.

You're talking about ''Spider-Man Team Up'' right? IIRC Stephen was still deporewed during that time after The War of the Seven Spheres.

You seem to be leaving out key info. 1.Strange and Parker and prep. 2. Dr Strange states pretty clearly that he can call on all his powers in the astra world. 3. Dr. Strange was Beaten pretty quickly by Dracula. 4. Without the prep, Strange wouldn't have been able to turn the fight around on Dracula just like before.

She was blitzed by Street Levels before and even Black Panther was able to stalemate her during AvX.

Are you trying to imply that being statemated by BP is a low showing? Also, Storm had her team with her at the time. People she has been working with for year and trained with. Teamwork feats come into play here and still Dracula beat them, yet you still feel this is a low showing/feat?

Most important, I was not saying that Blade couldn't damage The Mindless Ones at first, but rather try to explain that each one have different power levels, but when you mentioned Blade and Dracula above Stephen, then I got angry, most of his fights with Dracula have an Plot, and he defeated more powerful enemies than him, and going by ABC logic, Dracula was resurrected by Asmodeus who Stephen one-shotted, as well more or less feared BARON MORDO! That was one-shotted by Stephen too.

Please go back and quote me where I said that Blade and Dracula are above Strange. I really need to see where I said this. If you find it, my account was hacked and someone posted as me. The only thing was trying to prove is Blades striking power and the fact that he's taken on people much more powerful than him and one.

And it's not like Spiderman don't have a bunch of feats until now of defending Cosmic Characters, or any Street-Level, Spiderman defeated Mongoose who fought with Thor, that means Spiderman is as powerful as Thor? No, Dracula still have lower feats, like almost losing to Frankenstein that lost to Normal People. Also, my favorite source: Databooks. None of them put Blade or Dracula in the level you're saying, and The Databooks are much more valide than the comics until one Editor says otherwise, so you're wanking them. Btw, Dracula wasn't all that to Hulk during ''Fear Itself'', so I don't know why you say he's on Hulk level or Thor level after their encounter.

First off, feats over any databook. That's just how it is. The databooks never match up with how characters act in a comic. I don't care how you feel on this. Second, I made it plenty clear that Dracula was beat up by Hulk. What I'm saying is that he didn't die, he could take his hits. I didn't say Dracula was on Thor's level. I said he could take his hits and Battled him. I'll debate Dracula's place another day. My point is and has always been Dracula has hit and been hit by some of the most powerful strikers in Marvel. Colossos, Hulk, Thor Silver Surfer and not been 1 shoted. Blade has on more than one occasion hurt Dracula with kicks and punches, showing that Blade is strong enough to hurt Hawkman.

I won't addressed the other points because you mistreated them, anyway, the point was that if The Mindless Ones were able to fight The Defenders and And Avengers:

But sometimes they're shown weaker, than their strength isn't above some Street Levels, like this:

So before hand you used Spiderman's web and a reason that mindless ones have different strength level. The second thing you use is one of the being blocked by Captain America. Well above is just a couple of people that have banged on that Shield of his and being blocked.

That is why I said for you to read the issue. I'll explain, The Mindless Ones are created by The Dark Dimension conditions, everytime Dormammu absorbs some Realm, The Dark Dimension size increase creating New Mindless Ones, it isn't by Dormammu himself, but rather by his actions.

Word. That's like saying People don't kill people, guns kill people. Also, true or not, you've shown nothing solid on the power level thing. so, arguing this point is meaningless.

Buddy, Blade isn't an Expert in Dormammu or The Mindless Ones, if you showed me Stephen saying that, then I would agree, but it's not like Blade knows about Dormammu's like Stephen, he isn't someone that have meaning. I also won't debate anymore, I already said everything that I need, if you plan to continues, then read their issues, if you have any doubt them, I'll explain some, but you need to read the issues for that.

It really doesn't concern me if you don't think Blade is an expert. I can't stop you from having opinions. All I did here was shoot down the nonsense you were using as fact or expose when you were lying. If you are done debating that fine. However, I'll level you with 1 last thing.

It wasn't' like that, they fought two times, Dracula won one and Stephen the other IIRC,

Remember when you said that? They have fought 4 different times. And as I have shown each time Strange has either needed help or lost the fight. Strange even admits in the last battle he had with Dracula that he and his team would be killed by him.

So, as many times as you're telling me "Read the comics" Did you? If you did, how did you not know Strange has fought him more than twice?

My point has always been simple, Blade has battle and defeated people much more powerful than Hawkman. Dracula is one of them and the things I posted where only to support how powerful Dracula is.
This other mess was simply to prove you wrong. So if you're finish, fine. But if you come back we'll keep it up. It doesn't matter to me.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By senglord

@matchesmalone21: aquaman throws around punches that are explicitly amped by magic. Everything he swings with is caused by him being magical in nature. Homo magus is the term used by DC. *My original post was funny as ....

Making any feats of someone protected by a material known for having the most concentrated anti magic properties is like using a feat of Lex Luthor taking hits from Superman in a suit made of kryptonite as a legit feat of his suits durability.

If there were scans of Hawkman taking hits from Superman or Flash at high level, that would be a feat.

All you have is another ooc feat.

And few dispute that promethium is more durable than nth metal.

And NO ONE questions if adamantium is stronger than promethium.

This fight involves a person with almost indestructible armor and an insane HE going against someone with a sword made of a substance that I'd indestructible and has a massive log of cutting feats.

WHat is worse for Hawkman is that his style of fighting is the same as Wolverine at his worst written, which will get him killed here

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HM got this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: He's not amped by magic or anything else and only got magic powers during Obsidian Age (Pre-Flashpoint),Geoff Johns already write him as above 100 ton since the beginning of New 52 and Hawkman have endured his punches because the NTH metal because the metal is already curing it . Your lack knowledge about New 52 stuff is notable.

Who is arguing about NTH metal being stronger? Who cares about Promethium or Adamantium being more stronger than NTH metal,if the metal is capable to repair itself and regenerate the user?

How much New 52 comics have you read?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Bossmonster

@matchesmalone21: Well, here is the thing, there are a lot of scans there so lets say you give me the highlights that you feel give Hawkman the win and I'll counter them if possible.

@senglord said:

Lol no.

Yeah man. Blade on every fight.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Asmodeus12345
@bossmonster said:

@asmodeus12345: I'll try to make this short and sweet.

An insult is an insult. I regardless of your reason. Mine were worse to prove the point of how far it can go. It you would like to be civil again, I'm cool with that. But I will always respond in kind to anyone that thinks to be disrespectful.

It wasn't' an insult, but more an affirmation, anyway, I prefer debate Civil. I also apologize for what I said.

Why you can't accept that Dracula's mist form is powerful is beyond me, but if SS couldn't hurt him and Strange couldn't do it either and countless others that couldn't get past it, why then do you keep saying "It shouldn't have happen." That is your opinion. You can have it, but it doesn't make it right. I've been saying that that Dracula is more powerful than you give him credit.

His powers are created for that, Stephen was able to battle Death herself, and one Agent of Oblivion too( The Abstract of Nonexistent), the first one is a Cosmic Entity and the second is above The Watchers, and Marvel is pretty clear that Dracula isn't above this guys, and the Bands of Cyttorak worked on them,most important, Surfer was pretty much TP'ed during that encounter and overwhelmed by rats.

So, I'm going to try to make this short and sweet. No he wasn't trying to "kill"him, but he states clearly that he was trying to completely break him. He goes on to say that short of death Dracula could not be stopped. And what's more if you check the first scan(I just noticed this) Dracula says he was weaken. Strange prevented him from resting and returning to full power. The fight might have been very different if Dracula was 100% The last three scans are about you saying he one shoted him. Dracula beats the hell out of him and you can see Strange even admit in the end that it almost kills him. He had to call on all his goods just to win the battle.

When Stephen holds back, he really holds back, Logan almost killed him one time and it isn't because he is on a dangerous situation that this will changed, Clea was in danger, and Stephen main power is invoke Gods ans this type of things, he invoked all the Gods and Demons to attack a clone of Surfer and did minor damaged. Also, I would like to point out that your scan is Strange after 4 years of Sorcerer Supreme, he was a lot inexperienced back then, they made one comment on Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme about it, that he remains the same thing after assuming the title gives the inexperience , and Vampire Strange is a lot weaker than Normal Strange, when Morbius infected him, he said that his powers were reduced.

He Defeated the Xmen.

Ok, so you're saying Storm and Wolverine are non factors? Did you know Cyclops was there too but Dracula took him out? Logan, Storm, Scoot are all members of X-mens alpha team and you are saying only Colossos was a factor???

Yes, most of them are defeated by weaker characters and are Street Level Heroes,, and I know Cyclops was there, but if was Post AvX then I'll be admired by that feat.

Again, this should show you that Dracula is stronger than you think, but all you say is it's PIS because you don't understand why Dracula is that strong even though he's got other feats.

No, it's because that Comic have moments that don't have sense

You seem to be leaving out key info. 1.Strange and Parker and prep. 2. Dr Strange states pretty clearly that he can call on all his powers in the astra world. 3. Dr. Strange was Beaten pretty quickly by Dracula. 4. Without the prep, Strange wouldn't have been able to turn the fight around on Dracula just like before.

Depowered Strange. New Avengers write by Bendis show how powerful he's, and if you read then you know he isn't impressive, even with prep, and calling the powers of The Astral World isn't impressive too since a bunch of Ninjas did that.

Are you trying to imply that being statemated by BP is a low showing? Also, Storm had her team with her at the time. People she has been working with for year and trained with. Teamwork feats come into play here and still Dracula beat them, yet you still feel this is a low showing/feat?

By the level of the other guys that you said he won? Sure, and even with the Team it isn't all that.

Please go back and quote me where I said that Blade and Dracula are above Strange. I really need to see where I said this. If you find it, my account was hacked and someone posted as me. The only thing was trying to prove is Blades striking power and the fact that he's taken on people much more powerful than him and one.

You said that Blade defeated Dracula, and Dracula defeated Strange, than before Blade can defeat Stephen.

First off, feats over any databook. That's just how it is. The databooks never match up with how characters act in a comic. I don't care how you feel on this. Second, I made it plenty clear that Dracula was beat up by Hulk. What I'm saying is that he didn't die, he could take his hits. I didn't say Dracula was on Thor's level. I said he could take his hits and Battled him. I'll debate Dracula's place another day. My point is and has always been Dracula has hit and been hit by some of the most powerful strikers in Marvel. Colossos, Hulk, Thor Silver Surfer and not been 1 shoted. Blade has on more than one occasion hurt Dracula with kicks and punches, showing that Blade is strong enough to hurt Hawkman.

The Databook is a base for characters powers, if wasn't from him then half of Marvel would be at Celestial Level, and remember you said that I have to accept what Marvel says? The Databook is canon, and I'm not denying he could hurt Hawkman( I'm not even debate for him), and I message Brevoort and he disagreed with you about Dracula and Blade, as well the part about the Databook part( Just their Databook entries) Also, if he defeated Thor than he is more powerful than him, anyway, Dracula stil lost to Humans, almost to Frankenstein, and there's other feats like that too.

So before hand you used Spiderman's web and a reason that mindless ones have different strength level. The second thing you use is one of the being blocked by Captain America. Well above is just a couple of people that have banged on that Shield of his and being blocked.

Other people weaker than that have retrive the Shield from Steve too, that he was lost to the likes of Deadpool, Wolverine and others, so by that scans Steve is a 100+ tonner is your opinion? This are high end feats, Hulk also already one-shotted Captain America too, just using high end feats isn't enought, in fact in that same instance I posted normal soldiers were killing Mindless Ones, and you using that feats helped to prove that Dracula and Blade isn't all that because other people were able to fight the same characters.

Word. That's like saying People don't kill people, guns kill people. Also, true or not, you've shown nothing solid on the power level thing. so, arguing this point is meaningless.

It's in that scan that I showed you, The Dimensional Wall was responsible and Dormmy didn't that by purpose.

It really doesn't concern me if you don't think Blade is an expert. I can't stop you from having opinions. All I did here was shoot down the nonsense you were using as fact or expose when you were lying. If you are done debating that fine. However, I'll level you with 1 last thing.

About Dormammu and The Mindless Ones?. No

It wasn't' like that, they fought two times, Dracula won one and Stephen the other IIRC,

Remember when you said that? They have fought 4 different times. And as I have shown each time Strange has either needed help or lost the fight. Strange even admits in the last battle he had with Dracula that he and his team would be killed by him.

So, as many times as you're telling me "Read the comics" Did you? If you did, how did you not know Strange has fought him more than twice?

I was talking about when you mentioned that he killed Stephen, not the other encounters, I've read them, and all the times that they fought, there is an Plot, is Depowered Strange or is a inexperienced one.Also, Doctor Strange was just at jis full power for 10 years, and none of them are in the time this comics happened.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@bossmonster I'm here to debate about Stephen and Dracula. How about we continue on a PM? It's out of the topic to talk about that here, since I'm not gonna debate about Hawkman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster I'm here to debate about Stephen and Dracula. How about we continue on a PM? It's out of the topic to talk about that here, since I'm not gonna debate about Hawkman.

You can keep discuss about Blade and Dracula...that will help much on next battles.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Bossmonster

@asmodeus12345: @matchesmalone21: Speaking of which, I did you get my message. I don't want to sift though the forms.

Sure. I'll likely get back it latter tonight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Asmodeus12345

@bossmonster: Sure, but If you don't mind I'll adress somethings before that: I take back my words about that feats of Dracula being unimpressive. I was reading on my old school Strange books and I discovered that Dracula actually fought The Mindless Ones( I don't know if you are awere of that instance, but I can provide the scans if you want) as well Baron Mordo! I could hardly believe that Mordo fought Dracula at 1x1 and won, so now I have one more feat to put on Mordo's list, but this could be good for you too, since three The Mindless Ones almost overpowered the Defenders and Avengers and Mordo actually conquered Marvel Earth in 92 Hours. But I still disagreed with Dracula and Stephen thing, Doctor Strange was depowered many times in history, by Ancient One, by The Vishanti and all, so Dracula fighting him at the begin of his carrer as SS and in his deporewed form don't prove he's above Stephen in Sorcerer Supreme Mantle at the max of his carrer. Also, I'm not kidding when I said that he was depowered many times, one of this moments are this one:

No Caption Provided

@matchesmalone21: Thanks. ;)

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster:

The first is just to show that Blade at his weakest is still strong enough to snap steel chains. Blade 1 shots Dracula. Cracks the head of a mindless one and rocks Varnae.Why are those things impressive because Varnae has done battle with Thor. Dracula is over powered Colossus, battled Thor and Silver Surfer and Mindless ones have overpower the Thing(who we know and throw hands with Red hulk. But I'll post scans to put that into perspective

The pic third from the left isn't Dracula battling Thor. That's Count Nefaria.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkman.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Aquaman and atlanteans have been stated to be descended from homo magus. It also means that Aquaman's powers have a magical basis, not a scientific one.

I do not read most Johns work for the same reason I avoid Michael Bay films.

The DC titles that I have read were mostly Snyder, Daniel, Lenore, and Pak.

A 'notable' lack of knowledge? Atlanteans in DC have been magic based since COIE, which makes your denial of what I posted more intention than ignorance. Even Johns shows that the fact that Atlanteans can survive underwater is because of MAGIC.

Maybe if you read the words in Aquaman this misunderstanding would not happen.

Get educated, and present an argument worthy of high school children to dismantle.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By BlackWind

@senglord: When was it stated DC Atlanteans are magic based? Because it was not explained how the leftover Atlanteans survived after Atlan smashed the seven seas.

Or maybe I missed something? Has new info been revealed? Atlantis has been getting a lot of world building and explanations given so I might have forgotten something.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord:

Aquman doesn't have anything related to Homo Magus in New 52. Johns never stated something like this and if he have...shown me with a print of the interview.

If you were not able to read even an issue, as you can find yourself able to discuss something that does not even have the slightest knowledge? Because unlike you I all editions and pretso enough attention to what I read, so do not think more informed than people who actually read

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By senglord

@matchesmalone21: The people of Atlantis were not originally able to just survive on the bottom of the ocean. When Atlantis went under they were magically able to stay alive. And as magic still functions as it did in pre 52, the hypothesis of a magic basis to Aquaman is still valid. Especially as it is stated in Jeff Parker's first arc that there is no scientific reason that beings living at the bottom of the ocean would be able to rise to the surface and not explode. I like Aquaman, just not Johns Aquaman (takes too many Batman tropes to seem original)

And what is this word salad that you think to present to harm my eyes?

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

could go either way. Does Blade have his adamantium sword?

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Eeef

Hawkman. Stronger, faster, durable and more versatile.