#6  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Yeah, Buddy stomps.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Animalman goes rhino and STOMPS him. hehe get it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkman

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not Blade.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

still a mismatch tbh lol

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jashro44  Online

still a mismatch tbh lol

Really? Hawkmans always confused but was his showing against deathstroke PIS or not? Or did he just not use certain abilities?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkman wins

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hawkman

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its not a mismatch.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

still a mismatch tbh lol

Really? Hawkmans always confused but was his showing against deathstroke PIS or not? Or did he just not use certain abilities?

At the time Carter Hall wasn't very skilled with his own powers (after NTH metal bond with him) and Deathstroke is enhanced by a super soldier serum,which further increased by NTH metal armor.....even Hawkman admitted Slade is faster than him on foot and speed reflexes (because of the suit enhacement)..

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jashro44  Online

@jashro44 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

still a mismatch tbh lol

At the time Carter Hall wasn't very skilled with his own powers (after NTH metal bond with him) and Deathstroke is enhanced by a super soldier serum,which further increased by NTH metal armor.....even Hawkman admitted Slade is faster than him on foot and speed reflexes (because of the suit enhacement)..

What can he do now that he is more skilled?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jashro44 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

still a mismatch tbh lol

He have more control of his powers,baiscally remains the same.......but he have more control,more accuracy and his healing factor have improved since that issue.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade is stronger and faster than this current Slade. Blade also has a vampire healing factor.

And an adamantium sword. Adamantium will cut nth metal. And Hawkman without a head will be dead.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jashro44  Online

@matchesmalone21 said:

He have more control of his powers,baiscally remains the same.......but he have more control,more accuracy and his healing factor have improved since that issue.

I see. What kind of range attacks does hawkman have? I think Blade takes a majority if he can get close but getting close could be a problem from what I have seen. Bullets won't work as the suit defends hawkman automatically and covers his body, so blade needs to find a way to make this a melee fight. Unlike Slade he doesn't carry a grapple gun so I think that would be a challenge. All though if hawkman needs to go in close to fight blade I think he loses.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade gets little love... Blade wins here. He's not your average vamp. All strengths, no weaknesses. Punisher lvl training, and a master swordsman with an ADAMANTIUM Katana!! Blade wins here.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

Blade is stronger and faster than this current Slade. Blade also has a vampire healing factor.

And an adamantium sword. Adamantium will cut nth metal. And Hawkman without a head will be dead.

What makes you say that?

Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Da man

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blades skill etc, and ability to handle characters like an amped vampire Spider-man etc, means this won't be a Mismatch; however Hawkman isn't winning by much IMO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I see. What kind of range attacks does hawkman have? I think Blade takes a majority if he can get close but getting close could be a problem from what I have seen. Bullets won't work as the suit defends hawkman automatically and covers his body, so blade needs to find a way to make this a melee fight. Unlike Slade he doesn't carry a grapple gun so I think that would be a challenge. All though if hawkman needs to go in close to fight blade I think he loses.

1. Actually NTH metal armor don't do this anymore....because Hawkman is laready able to tank bullets,blades,energy blasts.... and heal from it and he's impervious to pain. Hawkman fought Aquaman in a melee combat already during Trinity War.
  2. Seriously mate forget that instance against Deathstroke look into other feats too.

Tanked punchs from Aquaman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

About long range-close range attacks Hawkman can do this... flies at 500mph and hit with a force of a missile.

No Caption Provided

More feats here http://www.comicvine.com/hawkman/4005-8337/forums/new-52-hawkman-carter-hall-respect-thread-679040/?page=1

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jashro44  Online

@matchesmalone21: I don't think tanking a punch from aquaman means much against one with an adamantium sword (I hear blade still has that). And do we see if he is conscious on the next page? As for flying 500 MPH thats fast but the scan says they have to be dive bombing to do that so that means its more of a straight line thing. Blade can react to bullets in mid flight and he has been able to tag spitfire who is a speedster so I wouldn't be surprised if he could react to that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@matchesmalone21: I don't think tanking a punch from aquaman means much against one with an adamantium sword (I hear blade still has that). And do we see if he is conscious on the next page? As for flying 500 MPH thats fast but the scan says they have to be dive bombing to do that so that means its more of a straight line thing. Blade can react to bullets in mid flight and he has been able to tag spitfire who is a speedster so I wouldn't be surprised if he could react to that.

Okay. Blade having a adamantium sword doesn't mean that Hawkman can't avoid it.

Yes...he's awake on next scans....but you can see by yourself on the link that I've posted. There other feats there,okay?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jashro44  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jashro44  Online
BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure that punch from Aquaman broke some bones since Hawkman needed to have them reset since they healed improperly. Could be wrong.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NeonGameWave

Hawkman wins.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BoringPerson

@jashro44 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

still a mismatch tbh lol

New 52 Deathstroke is basically near mid-tier stat wise. He's also friggin' fast. Much less skilled in terms of showings than his Pre-52 counterpart... and he as of yet has basically zero prep feats. But in terms of stats? Yeah, Deathstroke can hang with Hawkman.

Hawkman has durability, damage soak and regen out the wazoo as well as better stats than Blade. Blade out skills him pretty harshly though.

Not actually sure who'd win, but instinct says Blade.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jashro44  Online

@jashro44 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

still a mismatch tbh lol

New 52 Deathstroke is basically near mid-tier stat wise. He's also friggin' fast. Much less skilled in terms of showings than his Pre-52 counterpart... and he as of yet has basically zero prep feats. But in terms of stats? Yeah, Deathstroke can hang with Hawkman.

Hawkman has durability, damage soak and regen out the wazoo as well as better stats than Blade. Blade out skills him pretty harshly though.

Not actually sure who'd win, but instinct says Blade.

I have read every issue of his ongoing along with his villains month issue. But in terms of stats only his strength, durability and healing seem to be above pre new 52. The rest seems to be about the same.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: So, the dive bomb thing is likely hyperbole. The reason why I say this is in the scam scan that says they can hit with the force of a missile, it says it rips through flesh like bullets? Missiles over bullets. So how much power does it pack. Also, bullets travel much faster than 500mph. Blade can dodge bullets effortlessly. So his dive attack is pretty useless unless Blade is already senseless.

Then there was the feat with him taking a punch from Aquaman. Really don't know exactly how hard he hits. However, Blade isn't a joke with his striking power.

The first is just to show that Blade at his weakest is still strong enough to snap steel chains. Blade 1 shots Dracula. Cracks the head of a mindless one and rocks Varnae.Why are those things impressive because Varnae has done battle with Thor. Dracula is over powered Colossus, battled Thor and Silver Surfer and Mindless ones have overpower the Thing(who we know and throw hands with Red hulk. But I'll post scans to put that into perspective

And there is still more. Blade has battled so good names and done well. Morbius is on that list. Spiderman is on that list. Gambit. The Thing. Captian Britain. Spitfire.

Hawkman is not going to beat Blade. He's got more than enough skills to stand up to hand defeat him.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: The Mindless Ones power varies time from time, that scan is from Captain Britain and MI13, they made Dormammu like a Hell-Lord there, but the original ones were destroying The Dark Dimension before Dormammu and Umar arrived though.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Not saying who wins since I know little about Blade but Hawkman recently survived a hit that vaporized Apollo, his Nth metal makes him immortal.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jashro44  Online

@jashro44: Not saying who wins since I know little about Blade but Hawkman recently survived a hit that vaporized Apollo, his Nth metal makes him immortal.

Impressive but thats not the same as having his head cut off. I imagine such an attack would at least incapacitate hawkman.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: The Mindless Ones power varies time from time, that scan is from Captain Britain and MI13, they made Dormammu like a Hell-Lord there, but the original ones were destroying The Dark Dimension before Dormammu and Umar arrived though.

We all know how often the powers of comic characters shift. So that's not even valid. Spiderman has been beaten by Morbius and beaten him later on. That doesn't mean morbius is any weaker.