#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to go with Gambit. He could cause greater damage at a distance than Blade. But if Blade could get in close he would probably win.

#2 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I am going to go with Gambit. He could cause greater damage at a distance than Blade. But if Blade could get in close he would probably win."

you pretty much typed exactly what i was going to

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins this fight ?

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Blade. He'd look at Gambit standing around in his trench coat, and go "There's always some mo'f(bleep!)ka tryin to ice skate uphill.", and behead the Ragin' Cajun, and then fire all 40 clips on his person into Gambit's skull. Either that or Gambit confuses Blade long enough with his rapid-fire Louisiana lingo for Beak to bust Blade's skull with a tire iron. Then they take his wallet and book it.

#5 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"I'd say Blade. He'd look at Gambit standing around in his trench coat, and go "There's always some mo'f(bleep!)ka tryin to ice skate uphill.", and behead the Ragin' Cajun, and then fire all 40 clips on his person into Gambit's skull. Either that or Gambit confuses Blade long enough with his rapid-fire Louisiana lingo for Beak to bust Blade's skull with a tire iron. Then they take his wallet and book it."

I’m not sure about this fight. blade should be stronger and faster than gambit plus blade has his healing ability and he can mesmerize gambit by looking into his eyes. also he has guns, but gambit is agile and his powers mean he should be able to hurt blade. I think because blade goes after vampires every night he should have a upper hand with constant training against super natural creatures. I give this to blade.

#6 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

well blade as long range now thanks to his gun hand,i give it to him

#7 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

...Okay?

#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Blade.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"They fought in Gambit's solo series, issue #4. Gambit won."

Damn. I knew it was too good of a battle not to be done in a comic by now.

#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

They fought in Gambit's solo series, issue #4.

Gambit won.

#11 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not saying Gambit wins by the way. Only pointing out that they fought (in Gambits own book so...take from that what you will)

#12 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

yeh looks like gambit wins i guess. yo i like gambit more anyway, but still i would be a serious fight if they make a updated rematch.

#13 Posted by Renny (507 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Fight. I say Gambit. Better ranged attack.

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37898 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit.

#15 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit

#16 Posted by stu (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade got some big upgrade seens the last time they fought. His faster stronger and hes healng factor is as good as logan. Blade is a better, fighter hes got better weapons and he can endure a looooot more punishment, Blade FTW.

#17 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Libertyprime said:

Gambit

#18 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.

I'm taking Blade.

#19 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (37898 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade.

#21 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade would win. Physically, Blade's got the advantage in everything (except for possibly speed) over Gambit, plus he's been fighting for a LONG time so I would say he's got a tremendous skill advantage over Gambit. Gambit's a great fighter and would hold his own in a fight with Blade, but ultimately Blade would kill him

#22 Edited by Bossmonster (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

Blade would win. Physically, Blade's got the advantage in everything (except for possibly speed) over Gambit, plus he's been fighting for a LONG time so I would say he's got a tremendous skill advantage over Gambit. Gambit's a great fighter and would hold his own in a fight with Blade, but ultimately Blade would kill him

I'm agreeing with you, minus Blade being at the disadvantage on speed. If anything blade is faster. I'd need to see scans of Gambit leaving after images. Blade has dodged Gun fire, Laser fire, blocked bullets with his sword and a chain. He's pretty darn fast.

#23 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit.

#24 Posted by dondave (37464 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade

#25 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster: thats why I said possibly. I wasn't aware of Blade's speed feats, mostly Gambit's. I thought that they were about the same. Now I have no doubt Blade will win.

#26 Posted by Diamondlifer1 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade is a beast but Remy at range can do some serious damage

Remy also dodges gunfire Remy's speed is def superhuman