Blade vs. Deathstroke

Hman508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blade vs. Deathstroke.

No Nth armor or promethium sword for deathstroke. It is a basic gun and sword battle.

Please provide reasoning.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

been done before.

Hman508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cable_Extreme
Hman508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No armor?
Blade without question.

Easy reasoning. Slade is not going to survive an explosion or bullets without it. Blade has a healing factor. He has super strength. Lifting at least 7 tons.
I'm not going to take any skills away from Slade, but even if Blade gives a one for one tagging Slade. He is going to die. And as stated by someone else he's Blacker.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hman508 said:

@cable_extreme: Thanks mate.

Np, for future reference I would add more info such as location, versions, prep time, morals, bloodlust ect...

Hman508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hman508

@bossmonster: How about with the Armor but no promethium sword?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silverrings

Honestly, it could go either way, i think. They are both highly skilled, Deathstroke's super-brain giving him an edge, and very physically capable, Blade being faster, as he's a bullet-timer. Deathstroke has a healing factor, but Blade is probably stronger and more durable. Deathstroke has the superior equipment and weaponry, for the most part, but that's moot here. I can see them both winning, after a nasty fight.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without his armor, Slade isn't winning. Blade will outlast him.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hman508: Endless debate man. Personally, I think they are well matched. The Armor is actually the one thing that makes it a fight. With it, it could be argued that Blade will fall before he is able to understand the nature and durability of that armor. That's a pretty fair debate too. It gives him better slash/pierce durability than Blade. That is fact. But otherwise, there durability as about even.
However, if you gave Blade his rarely used adimantium sword, then things are completely different. It is highly likely that would bypass the armor.

At which point I would give the majority to Blade. 6/10. Maybe 7/10.

As it stands it would be Blade stomping. 8/10 at least.

Slade in his armor, without his special weapons, will likely take it 6-7/10

Slade with his armor, Blade with Adamantium sword, Blade takes it 7/10

They are extremely well match while Slade is in him armor. I can't stress that enough. Tech advantage goes way in Slade's favor though. If you remove that by giving Blade something that will By pass Slades tech, then Blades Nature advantages kick and he's got too many plus one's in his stat boxes compared to Slade. In a fair fight, He will normally win.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No armor?

Blade without question.

Easy reasoning. Slade is not going to survive an explosion or bullets without it. Blade has a healing factor. He has super strength. Lifting at least 7 tons.

I'm not going to take any skills away from Slade, but even if Blade gives a one for one tagging Slade. He is going to die. And as stated by someone else he's Blacker.

I don't ever remember seeing anywhere that Blade lifts 7 tons. When people give out misinformation, that's when references start to become unreliable. And characters who shouldn't win battles end up winning.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman: It is an estimate based on feats. Wikis will say he is capable of lifting one ton. But that is not true. His best lifting feat is probably lifting the Reaper above his head.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman: It is an estimate based on feats. Wikis will say he is capable of lifting one ton. But that is not true. His best lifting feat is probably lifting the Reaper above his head.

How much does Reaper weigh? I doubt its 7 tons, or even six.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman: Why are you doubting if you don't even know? And I said it's an estimate. I doubt there is any official number. And I couldn't post the scans even if I wanted to.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind said:

How much does Reaper weigh? I doubt its 7 tons, or even six.

Yeah it does. It's already been compared to something of a full grown elephant which weigh 7 tons at least and the Reaper was bigger

No Caption Provided

I've got all the scans of this fight. The reaper was not even fully on that page. Blade easily pushed much more than 1ton and well over 5. If you need other scans of the reaper, I can post them. Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean that someone else would go around just making stuff up.

@blackwind:

We all know the hand books don't count for jack compared to actually feats.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: I tend to take wikis as secondary canon, because at least they tend to be edited accordingly, but can still be wrong. Handbooks? I ignore those completely. Anyway, IIRC, Blade svsn shoved the Reaper across a room one handed. His striking strength might be better than lifting strength. His durability however is way beyond both...somehow.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade gets stomped with these conditions. Nothing suggests he can hold his own without armour.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: The only think I would trust in a wiki, if I did, is the citations. I honestly read the wiki, check those and see if things are matched up.