• 92 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Taijen (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade- Blood-lusted, desires a refreshing drink. Going for the kill. Standard Equipment

Deathstroke- Willing to kill, Standard Equipment.

Random encounter, No prep, Or prior knowledge of each other.

Location : Moscow, Russia

#2 Edited by heroesgold (605 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna have to go with Blade. He's superior in every single way except prep and since Deathstroke has no prep Blade wins.

#3 Posted by Bossmonster (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna have to go with Blade. He's superior in every single way except prep and since Deathstroke has no prep Blade wins.

I want to agree with this. However, doesn't DS have some type of advanced tech? If so, what does it give him in the way of healing factor? Second, can DS match Blood Lusted Blade in speed? Blade has much more limited comics when compared. So, I'd like those things answered before I weigh in.

I'm on the fence for right now. Leaning toward Blade dude to Super Strength, Hypersonic Speed and Regen.

#4 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold said:

I'm gonna have to go with Blade. He's superior in every single way except prep and since Deathstroke has no prep Blade wins.

I want to agree with this. However, doesn't DS have some type of advanced tech? If so, what does it give him in the way of healing factor? Second, can DS match Blood Lusted Blade in speed? Blade has much more limited comics when compared. So, I'd like those things answered before I weigh in.

I'm on the fence for right now. Leaning toward Blade dude to Super Strength, Hypersonic Speed and Regen.

As I recall, Blade has an adamantium katana - so that might get through DS' armor. If it hits critical points, I'd imagine DS' healing factor isn't that great. I'm not too sure about this though, since I'm not the biggest fan of either character.

#5 Edited by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

They did this one yesterday already. Deathstroke won. And you have it flip flopped. Slade is superior to Blade in every way.

#6 Posted by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold said:

I'm gonna have to go with Blade. He's superior in every single way except prep and since Deathstroke has no prep Blade wins.

I want to agree with this. However, doesn't DS have some type of advanced tech? If so, what does it give him in the way of healing factor? Second, can DS match Blood Lusted Blade in speed? Blade has much more limited comics when compared. So, I'd like those things answered before I weigh in.

I'm on the fence for right now. Leaning toward Blade dude to Super Strength, Hypersonic Speed and Regen.

His power staff and Nth metal armor would fall under advanced tech, yes.

#7 Edited by God_Spawn (37185 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@bossmonster said:
@heroesgold said:

I'm gonna have to go with Blade. He's superior in every single way except prep and since Deathstroke has no prep Blade wins.

I want to agree with this. However, doesn't DS have some type of advanced tech? If so, what does it give him in the way of healing factor? Second, can DS match Blood Lusted Blade in speed? Blade has much more limited comics when compared. So, I'd like those things answered before I weigh in.

I'm on the fence for right now. Leaning toward Blade dude to Super Strength, Hypersonic Speed and Regen.

As I recall, Blade has an adamantium katana - so that might get through DS' armor. If it hits critical points, I'd imagine DS' healing factor isn't that great. I'm not too sure about this though, since I'm not the biggest fan of either character.

I recall Blade only using the adamantium katana for a certain amount of time. I don't believe he uses it anymore and has switched to a titanium katana or something like that.

Moderator
#8 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade gets his drink tonight.

#9 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade is will win this

#10 Edited by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@bossmonster said:
@heroesgold said:

I'm gonna have to go with Blade. He's superior in every single way except prep and since Deathstroke has no prep Blade wins.

I want to agree with this. However, doesn't DS have some type of advanced tech? If so, what does it give him in the way of healing factor? Second, can DS match Blood Lusted Blade in speed? Blade has much more limited comics when compared. So, I'd like those things answered before I weigh in.

I'm on the fence for right now. Leaning toward Blade dude to Super Strength, Hypersonic Speed and Regen.

As I recall, Blade has an adamantium katana - so that might get through DS' armor. If it hits critical points, I'd imagine DS' healing factor isn't that great. I'm not too sure about this though, since I'm not the biggest fan of either character.

I recall Blade only using the adamantium katana for a certain amount of time. I don't believe he uses it anymore and has switched to a titanium katana or something like that.

Ah mea culpa, then.

#11 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade. He'll just bite Slade and stake him end of story.

#12 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

They did this one yesterday already. Deathstroke won. And you have it flip flopped. Slade is superior to Blade in every way.

how is slade surperior then a halfblood vamp slade is peak human able to lift 800ibs. where as blade is able to lift a good 3-4toons

strength -blade>slade

slade is fast enough to out run a car for a short time blade moves at sonic speed

speed-blade>slade

healing blade healing is weaker then more notable characters like wolverine etc. but he can heal in minutes if he feeds seconds no matter how bad the injury is

healing-blade>slade

durability goes with healing

combat these two are pretty even when it comes to comebat but i give the slight ede to slade

intelligence blade is no this is also a tie

so lookin at the facts how is slade superior in every way stats say blade take this with out trying

#13 Edited by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@renaissanceman said:

They did this one yesterday already. Deathstroke won. And you have it flip flopped. Slade is superior to Blade in every way.

how is slade surperior then a halfblood vamp slade is peak human able to lift 800ibs. where as blade is able to lift a good 3-4toons

strength -blade>slade

slade is fast enough to out run a car for a short time blade moves at sonic speed

speed-blade>slade

healing blade healing is weaker then more notable characters like wolverine etc. but he can heal in minutes if he feeds seconds no matter how bad the injury is

healing-blade>slade

durability goes with healing

combat these two are pretty even when it comes to comebat but i give the slight ede to slade

intelligence blade is no this is also a tie

so lookin at the facts how is slade superior in every way stats say blade take this with out trying

You are way behind on New 52 Slade. He is a Metahuman who wears Nth metal armor. The guy cuts the wings of Air Force Jets in one swing. He snaps katana's in half with his bare hands. Nth metal automatically puts you in several tons in strength. It amps the strength you already have. Slade has enhanced everything, including senses, and brains.

#14 Posted by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (37185 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#16 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins.

#17 Posted by Immortal777 (6700 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713: Blade is only a 1 tonner.

I always thought Blade was a 2 tonner learn something new everyday.

#18 Posted by Jaydarocknrolla (90 posts) - - Show Bio

blade,he killed santa claus.

#19 Posted by Bossmonster (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713: Blade is only a 1 tonner.

Blade is way above 2 tons, good sir. After a Battle with the Reaper God, he lifted it above his head and it was easily elephant size
Blade is pushing between 8 and 10 Tons.

Also, how durable is that armor? If Blade can't cut through it, then I'll give the win to DS. Based of Scans, I'd say they are well matched. It seems to come down to rather or not Blade can bypass the armor.

Lastly, Blades Sword seems to greatly depend on the storyline he's in. For example, he once ran around with a paper mache rune sword that he created, just because he was fighting demons.

So if an adamantium sword could get through DS's armor, I would make the argument for Blade.

(P.S. I know you're not arguing DS. I was just saying)

#20 Posted by Dextersinister (5705 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade runs at sonic speeds apparently, lol

#21 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@renaissanceman said:

They did this one yesterday already. Deathstroke won. And you have it flip flopped. Slade is superior to Blade in every way.

how is slade surperior then a halfblood vamp slade is peak human able to lift 800ibs. where as blade is able to lift a good 3-4toons

strength -blade>slade

slade is fast enough to out run a car for a short time blade moves at sonic speed

speed-blade>slade

healing blade healing is weaker then more notable characters like wolverine etc. but he can heal in minutes if he feeds seconds no matter how bad the injury is

healing-blade>slade

durability goes with healing

combat these two are pretty even when it comes to comebat but i give the slight ede to slade

intelligence blade is no this is also a tie

so lookin at the facts how is slade superior in every way stats say blade take this with out trying

You are way behind on New 52 Slade. He is a Metahuman who wears Nth metal armor. The guy cuts the wings of Air Force Jets in one swing. He snaps katana's in half with his bare hands. Nth metal automatically puts you in several tons in strength. It amps the strength you already have. Slade has enhanced everything, including senses, and brains.

those scan you just posted didnt prove anything just that the armor is able to help him take a punch from lobo the scan clearly says lobo is much stronger then him faster smarter deathstroke clearly said that lobo outclassed him in every way lol as for the other scan showing that he qoute on qoute has superstrength well he's a super soldier so yeah in a way he got it but its peak human cap calls his strength super strength but its clearly peak human there are no speed feats nor strength you have given me how bout you give me a scan of the database thats better then comic feats any way if it still inferior to death stroke then blade takes it

#22 Posted by Bossmonster (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713: I think those scans where to show that he's tougher than Blade given the caliber of hitter Lobo is. (Though I don't really know much about new 52 Lobo)

I think DS and Blade thus far are well matched. Blade does seem to have an edge in the speed department. I'd like to see what that armor handles and edged weapon honestly. That would have me give it to Blade. Otherwise, I don't know how Blade can hurt him.

Can that armor tank bullets also?

#23 Edited by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster said:

@demonyusuke713: I think those scans where to show that he's tougher than Blade given the caliber of hitter Lobo is. (Though I don't really know much about new 52 Lobo)

I think DS and Blade thus far are well matched. Blade does seem to have an edge in the speed department. I'd like to see what that armor handles and edged weapon honestly. That would have me give it to Blade. Otherwise, I don't know how Blade can hurt him.

Can that armor tank bullets also?

yes it can. Nth metal also increases healing

#24 Edited by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@renaissanceman said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@renaissanceman said:

They did this one yesterday already. Deathstroke won. And you have it flip flopped. Slade is superior to Blade in every way.

how is slade surperior then a halfblood vamp slade is peak human able to lift 800ibs. where as blade is able to lift a good 3-4toons

strength -blade>slade

slade is fast enough to out run a car for a short time blade moves at sonic speed

speed-blade>slade

healing blade healing is weaker then more notable characters like wolverine etc. but he can heal in minutes if he feeds seconds no matter how bad the injury is

healing-blade>slade

durability goes with healing

combat these two are pretty even when it comes to comebat but i give the slight ede to slade

intelligence blade is no this is also a tie

so lookin at the facts how is slade superior in every way stats say blade take this with out trying

You are way behind on New 52 Slade. He is a Metahuman who wears Nth metal armor. The guy cuts the wings of Air Force Jets in one swing. He snaps katana's in half with his bare hands. Nth metal automatically puts you in several tons in strength. It amps the strength you already have. Slade has enhanced everything, including senses, and brains.

those scan you just posted didnt prove anything just that the armor is able to help him take a punch from lobo the scan clearly says lobo is much stronger then him faster smarter deathstroke clearly said that lobo outclassed him in every way lol as for the other scan showing that he qoute on qoute has superstrength well he's a super soldier so yeah in a way he got it but its peak human cap calls his strength super strength but its clearly peak human there are no speed feats nor strength you have given me how bout you give me a scan of the database thats better then comic feats any way if it still inferior to death stroke then blade takes it

He not only took hits from Lobo that Blade couldn't even dream of landing.....he dished out hits that made Lobo bleed. Like I said, wearing Nth metal automatically puts you in the tons strength wise. Have Bossmonster explain it further, because you clearly don't seem to understand what I'm getting at.

#25 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@renaissanceman: AH, ROB LIEFELD ART... MAKE IT GO AWAY, MAKE IT GO AWAY!

#26 Posted by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru said:

@renaissanceman: AH, ROB LIEFELD ART... MAKE IT GO AWAY, MAKE IT GO AWAY!

sorry. Had to prove a point.

#27 Posted by Bossmonster (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@renaissanceman: Don't count Blade out just yet. Though, I am starting to think maybe DS will take the majority.
Blade's strength is easily 8-10 tons. So he has the power on hand. Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

I still maintain Blade should have the edge in Speed. Has DS ever had his armor penetrated?

#28 Posted by frogdog (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

@renaissanceman:

Don't count Blade out just yet. Though, I am starting to think maybe DS will take the majority.

Blade's strength is easily 8-10 tons. So he has the power on hand. Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

I still maintain Blade should have the edge in Speed. Has DS ever had his armor penetrated?

New52 Lobo is inferior to the previous version of Lobo.

#29 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@renaissanceman said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@renaissanceman said:

They did this one yesterday already. Deathstroke won. And you have it flip flopped. Slade is superior to Blade in every way.

how is slade surperior then a halfblood vamp slade is peak human able to lift 800ibs. where as blade is able to lift a good 3-4toons

strength -blade>slade

slade is fast enough to out run a car for a short time blade moves at sonic speed

speed-blade>slade

healing blade healing is weaker then more notable characters like wolverine etc. but he can heal in minutes if he feeds seconds no matter how bad the injury is

healing-blade>slade

durability goes with healing

combat these two are pretty even when it comes to comebat but i give the slight ede to slade

intelligence blade is no this is also a tie

so lookin at the facts how is slade superior in every way stats say blade take this with out trying

You are way behind on New 52 Slade. He is a Metahuman who wears Nth metal armor. The guy cuts the wings of Air Force Jets in one swing. He snaps katana's in half with his bare hands. Nth metal automatically puts you in several tons in strength. It amps the strength you already have. Slade has enhanced everything, including senses, and brains.

those scan you just posted didnt prove anything just that the armor is able to help him take a punch from lobo the scan clearly says lobo is much stronger then him faster smarter deathstroke clearly said that lobo outclassed him in every way lol as for the other scan showing that he qoute on qoute has superstrength well he's a super soldier so yeah in a way he got it but its peak human cap calls his strength super strength but its clearly peak human there are no speed feats nor strength you have given me how bout you give me a scan of the database thats better then comic feats any way if it still inferior to death stroke then blade takes it

He not only took hits from Lobo that Blade couldn't even dream of landing.....he dished out hits that made Lobo bleed. Like I said, wearing Nth metal automatically puts you in the tons strength wise. Have Bossmonster explain it further, because you clearly don't seem to understand what I'm getting at.

lol you didn't prove anything in the world of comics even some one like squirell girl can take hits from ppl like hulk superman the fact that he took a hit doesn't prove a thing other then his armor can cushion the blow as for him landing hits on lobo lobo is fast but he isn't the fastest seeing that ds went in close its no suprise that he landed some shots in breaking a katanna is not a real feat of strength blade is stronger as i said faster moving at sonic speeds if you put this fight in real world settings looking at their stats blade takes it this is wolverine vs slade all overagain your biased towards slade saying he wins when the ppl he is matched against clearly outmatches him the only way slade can bea blade is with prep which he doesnt have as the op said besides if you give one prep the other should have some prep time too and logic ensues that since blade is the clear winner spur of the moment giving both prep he will still lose face it your precious deathstroke cant win unless he is up against ppl that are peak human like he is not superhuman im sure you think slade can beat spiderman even though spidey outmatches him in everything

#30 Posted by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

Don't count Blade out just yet. Though, I am starting to think maybe DS will take the majority.

Blade's strength is easily 8-10 tons. So he has the power on hand. Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

I still maintain Blade should have the edge in Speed. Has DS ever had his armor penetrated?

New52 Lobo is inferior to the previous version of Lobo.

He's stronger than Blade. And still strong enough to take on three people with superhuman strength at once.

#31 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke takes the majority in my opinion.

Online
#32 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

Don't count Blade out just yet. Though, I am starting to think maybe DS will take the majority.

Blade's strength is easily 8-10 tons. So he has the power on hand. Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

I still maintain Blade should have the edge in Speed. Has DS ever had his armor penetrated?

New52 Lobo is inferior to the previous version of Lobo.

He's stronger than Blade. And still strong enough to take on three people with superhuman strength at once.

who's stronger then blade new 52 lobo or death stroke cuz if cutting a plane wing off with a sword or breaking katanna is suppose to be his super strength then im sorry to tell you blade is still stronger

#33 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#34 Posted by dondave (33554 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#35 Posted by laflux (13778 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Bossmonster (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

I really haven't seen anything that suggest that Blade can't win this fight.

And since I'm seeing a lot of "Deathstroke"

I'm going to say Blade so long as he can penetrate the armor.

#37 Edited by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@renaissanceman said:

@frogdog said:

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

Don't count Blade out just yet. Though, I am starting to think maybe DS will take the majority.

Blade's strength is easily 8-10 tons. So he has the power on hand. Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

I still maintain Blade should have the edge in Speed. Has DS ever had his armor penetrated?

New52 Lobo is inferior to the previous version of Lobo.

He's stronger than Blade. And still strong enough to take on three people with superhuman strength at once.

who's stronger then blade new 52 lobo or death stroke cuz if cutting a plane wing off with a sword or breaking katanna is suppose to be his super strength then im sorry to tell you blade is still stronger

All you're doing is confirming that you know nothing about Nth metal.

#38 Edited by Bossmonster (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@renaissanceman: What does it do? While I've seen some nice scans, I haven't seen anything that suggest Blade can't finish the fight if armored properly.

If bullets hurt Lobo, his durability isn't higher than Blades. Blade is certainly Faster than Lobo and possibly faster than DS.

I don't see him tagging Blade like he Tagged the lobo. Espcially give that Blade is a master swordsman and Martial artist.

So, If you have any scans to tell more about this metal, I'm up for it, but I have not seen anything thus far that says blade won't blitz and take his head off.

#39 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@renaissanceman said:

@frogdog said:

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

Don't count Blade out just yet. Though, I am starting to think maybe DS will take the majority.

Blade's strength is easily 8-10 tons. So he has the power on hand. Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

I still maintain Blade should have the edge in Speed. Has DS ever had his armor penetrated?

New52 Lobo is inferior to the previous version of Lobo.

He's stronger than Blade. And still strong enough to take on three people with superhuman strength at once.

who's stronger then blade new 52 lobo or death stroke cuz if cutting a plane wing off with a sword or breaking katanna is suppose to be his super strength then im sorry to tell you blade is still stronger

All you're doing is confirming that you know nothing about Nth metal.

lol him cutting a wing of a plane shows how sharp and durable the blade he is using is (isn't he using promethian) him breaking a katanna well hell many ppl can do that right now those aren't very impressive strength feats so until you show me something more then that then blade still wins plus there is blades speed seeing that he moves at sonic speeds he doesnt need to even puncture the armor but take it apart one by one by speed blitzing and deathstroke isn't that fast

#40 Posted by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@renaissanceman:

What does it do? While I've seen some nice scans, I haven't seen anything that suggest Blade can't finish the fight if armored properly.

If bullets hurt Lobo, his durability isn't higher than Blades. Blade is certainly Faster than Lobo and possibly faster than DS.

I don't see him tagging Blade like he Tagged the lobo. Espcially give that Blade is a master swordsman and Martial artist.

So, If you have any scans to tell more about this metal, I'm up for it, but I have not seen anything thus far that says blade won't blitz and take his head off.

Did Lobo say the bullets hurt him? That's not what I saw

#41 Posted by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@renaissanceman:

What does it do? While I've seen some nice scans, I haven't seen anything that suggest Blade can't finish the fight if armored properly.

If bullets hurt Lobo, his durability isn't higher than Blades. Blade is certainly Faster than Lobo and possibly faster than DS.

I don't see him tagging Blade like he Tagged the lobo. Espcially give that Blade is a master swordsman and Martial artist.

So, If you have any scans to tell more about this metal, I'm up for it, but I have not seen anything thus far that says blade won't blitz and take his head off.

Just listen to Hawkman

Also watch How Deathstroke overpowers Hawkman who is class 10-15

#42 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11447 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade is physically superior and more skilled, Slade has MUCH better armor and weaponry. Both have a healing factor but Blades is obviously better, Nth metal armor makes up for it though....close match, I give Blade a slight edge, just cus I think he may be able to cut through the scale mail part armor given his strength adding more force behind his blows. Another super strong swordsman did it, Blade could too.

#43 Posted by RenaissanceMan (981 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread was done literally less than a weak ago, and the consensus in that thread seemed to be vastly different from your opinion. What's above you should be evidence enough that Slade is definitely stronger. Faster and smarter goes without saying. Yet you still pick Blade. It's whatever.

#44 Edited by Bossmonster (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@renaissanceman: The fact of the matter is that scan isn't telling me anything other than it's nice armor. And you scan didn't show what happened to Lobo after he was shot in the face. So, I have no idea what he said after words. Yet, if it didn't hurt him, DS isn't too smart of a fighter to waste a move. If it did hurt him, then Lobo's durability isn't much higher than Blades. So, either will push in the favor of Blade in some form.

Also, I just read through the comments and this is pretty much split down the middle as to who the viners thing is going to win, so I don't know what you meant in your last comment. Armor is the only thing keeping this form being a wash in Blades favor. But I'm going to go a step forward and saw Blade Blitzes him with out questions and ends the fight in an instant.

Given he has the reaction time and speed to battle this

I don't see any reason DS won't end up looking like this.

Blade is strong enough to cut through he weak points of his armor and accurate enough to it too. His pushing 10 tons at best and is a better fighter than Lobo or Hawkman.

DS will lose.

#45 Edited by Wyldsong (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster said:

@demonyusuke713: I think those scans where to show that he's tougher than Blade given the caliber of hitter Lobo is. (Though I don't really know much about new 52 Lobo)

I think DS and Blade thus far are well matched. Blade does seem to have an edge in the speed department. I'd like to see what that armor handles and edged weapon honestly. That would have me give it to Blade. Otherwise, I don't know how Blade can hurt him.

Can that armor tank bullets also?

Let's clarify one thing: Lobo in new 52 is not near the caliber of Lobo pre-52. Pre-52 Lobo was trading hits with the likes of Supes, and would not have been bothered by a 5 tonner in the least.

#46 Posted by Bossmonster (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Why do you feel like I need to have this clarified? I posted already asking if Lobo was still as outrageous as I remember him. I don't keep up with new 52, but I do recall Lobo getting put in orbit and being all but immortal. Which is why I asked

Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

You even quoted me

@wyldsong said:

@bossmonster said:

@demonyusuke713: I think those scans where to show that he's tougher than Blade given the caliber of hitter Lobo is. (Though I don't really know much about new 52 Lobo)

I think DS and Blade thus far are well matched. Blade does seem to have an edge in the speed department. I'd like to see what that armor handles and edged weapon honestly. That would have me give it to Blade. Otherwise, I don't know how Blade can hurt him.

Can that armor tank bullets also?

Let's clarify one thing: Lobo in new 52 is not near the caliber of Lobo pre-52. Pre-52 Lobo was trading hits with the likes of Supes, and would not have been bothered by a 5 tonner in the least.

Why didn't you read the entire thing or any of my other post in this thread. I already said I don't know a lot about Lobo, but I know enough to know that DS shouldn't be trading with him given what I've seen. So he must be weaker?

So, why exactly do you feel I need correction on this matter?

#47 Edited by Wyldsong (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster said:

@wyldsong: Why do you feel like I need to have this clarified? I posted already asking if Lobo was still as outrageous as I remember him. I don't keep up with new 52, but I do recall Lobo getting put in orbit and being all but immortal. Which is why I asked

@bossmonster said:

Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

You even quoted me

@wyldsong said:

@bossmonster said:

@demonyusuke713: I think those scans where to show that he's tougher than Blade given the caliber of hitter Lobo is. (Though I don't really know much about new 52 Lobo)

I think DS and Blade thus far are well matched. Blade does seem to have an edge in the speed department. I'd like to see what that armor handles and edged weapon honestly. That would have me give it to Blade. Otherwise, I don't know how Blade can hurt him.

Can that armor tank bullets also?

Let's clarify one thing: Lobo in new 52 is not near the caliber of Lobo pre-52. Pre-52 Lobo was trading hits with the likes of Supes, and would not have been bothered by a 5 tonner in the least.

Why didn't you read the entire thing or any of my other post in this thread. I already said I don't know a lot about Lobo, but I know enough to know that DS shouldn't be trading with him given what I've seen. So he must be weaker?

So, why exactly do you feel I need correction on this matter?

Why do I feel it needed to be clarified? Because you already stated you don't know a lot about Lobo. I am not trying to down you or anything of the like, but I did come in and clarify that this Lobo is not as outrageous as the old. It is less correction, and more clarification of what we are looking at in that fight. There was maybe one other person that verified this, and as such, I added my two cents to further the verification.

You stated in this very post that I am now responding to that you asked if he was as outrageous as you remember him being, and I answered you.

#48 Edited by Wyldsong (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

Don't count Blade out just yet. Though, I am starting to think maybe DS will take the majority.

Blade's strength is easily 8-10 tons. So he has the power on hand. Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

I still maintain Blade should have the edge in Speed. Has DS ever had his armor penetrated?

From what I understand, the Nth metal armor he uses isn't entirely Nth metal, but is a hybrid between Nth metal and other earth based metals. It is weaker in some areas, and can be penetrated by someone with enough skill:

Thanks to @strider92 for the intel and the scan.

Now, I am not making a declaration on who would win here. I am just providing intel.

#49 Edited by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

What does it do? While I've seen some nice scans, I haven't seen anything that suggest Blade can't finish the fight if armored properly.

If bullets hurt Lobo, his durability isn't higher than Blades. Blade is certainly Faster than Lobo and possibly faster than DS.

I don't see him tagging Blade like he Tagged the lobo. Espcially give that Blade is a master swordsman and Martial artist.

So, If you have any scans to tell more about this metal, I'm up for it, but I have not seen anything thus far that says blade won't blitz and take his head off.

Just listen to Hawkman

Also watch How Deathstroke overpowers Hawkman who is class 10-15

your bottom scan just tells us he is a better fighter then hawkman not that he's stronger or faster

#50 Edited by MichaelKai1 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

blade still