#1 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Blade vs Movie Deadpool

X-Men Origins Deadpool vs Blade from the "Blade" movies

• Random encounter
  • This was dead pool pre-transformation
  • Blade receives a sword, to handguns, 2 of his flying disks, standard armour, standard clothing, and sunglasses
  • Wade receives two swords, a handgun, two daggers, standard clothing and armour
  • They have basic knowledge on each other
  • No external resources of allies
  • Battle is won by Death, Incapacitation, K.O. or Surrender

Battle takes place here

• Rooftops of Rio De Janeiro
  • They start on one of the lower rooftops in the middle, however, it can be taken anywhere in this picture
  • No Bystanders
  • The sun is setting, a prolonged battle will end in darkness

Three rounds to this battle

• Round 1: Morals On
  • Round 2: Morals Off
  • Round 3: Bloodlusted

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Deadpool's powers before the transformation? Just speed and agility?

#3 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade

#4 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyiena: Fast enough to cut a bullet in half out of thin air, and block the machine gun fire of several gunmen only using swords, extreme level of superhuman agility, and it seems like he has superhuman strength.

#5 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade. All Wade showed was superhuman agility, superhuman speed and reflexes before the Weapon X experiment. Blade has the edge in almost everything and is also the only one here with healing factor.

#6 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool cut blade's head off instantly. Blade strength and healing means nothing if he is decapitated

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (6874 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade Stomps

Deadpool before the weapon x transformation has no feats at all.

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@Immortal777 said:

Blade Stomps

I agree he's lacking in feats, but his reflexes were very impressive when he took on the multiple gunmen.
Staff
#9 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Immortal777 said:

Blade Stomps

I agree he's lacking in feats, but his reflexes were very impressive when he took on the multiple gunmen.
#10 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Blade Stomps

Agreed.

#11 Posted by Bossmonster (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

The rounds seemed pretty pointless here. Neither show much morals in their movies. Either way, Blade win's all three. Unless he can land a head shot, Wades guns are useless as Blades movie armor was tough enough to tank Assault rifle round from long range and Magnum rounds from close range.

Blade Showed Consistent swordsman ship against Frost, the Vampire assassins and Drake.

Wade really has no feats to help him in this.

#12 Posted by laflux (14116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

The rounds seemed pretty pointless here. Neither show much morals in their movies. Either way, Blade win's all three. Unless he can land a head shot, Wades guns are useless as Blades movie armor was tough enough to tank Assault rifle round from long range and Magnum rounds from close range.

Blade Showed Consistent swordsman ship against Frost, the Vampire assassins and Drake.

Wade really has no feats to help him in this.

Yeah, I don't think Wade showed any good marksman feats in the movie anyway, so it would go to a sword-fight in which Blade has more feats.

#13 Posted by Bossmonster (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Well, that's probably the only thing that he has going for him is that Blade wouldn't be able to shoot him. But quite honestly, if you look at how he was spinning those swords, it leads you to believe that bullets moved slower before it's that he was so fast.

To be completely honest with you, I think it would have been a better match up if he used the deadpool at the end. However, the optic blast would probably tip it too far in his favor. Blade shows great multiple opponent feats that leads me to believe he could hand him teleporting and has enough durability to tank his physical attacks.

But Sadly, I don't see him getting past those beams. However, guns in hand, maybe it would be a bit more even. I don't know.