Blade vs. Captain America

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redbull

Battle to the death. Out for blood (haha). No morals. Blade gets his adamantium swords. Steve Rogers gets his shield. 

Who wins.  My money is on Blade.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

I have to go with Blade..... 

In my opinion I think he is a better fighter and his vampire powers will give him the edge.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

Cap knows since this is a fight to thedeath he's in deep shit so he doesn't mess around.  He uses his superior fighting skills and shield to disarm and then decapitate Blade.

Captain America defeats ( and in this case that means slays) MARVEL's blaxploitation vampire.  Cap then ponders; " I wonder if Dane or Clint could use some adamantium swords?"

Fatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fatal

Blade

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I honestly don't see why people rank Blade as one of the best.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By spidey 15

Cap should win this. 
He is superior h2h fighter  
( he has beaten Crossbones, even without the super soldier serum, he has beaten daredevil and beast etc....)

He has amazing reflexes and he would be able to dodge or block Blade's attacks  
( he stated that he can dodge bullrts because he can see faster and he was blocking bullets from different directions while he was falling etc...)

And he is also better tacitian 
( one of his very simple feats, was that he put spidey in a mid-air position where he couldn't dodge. Spidey himslef stated that he did what cap wanted him to do ) 

No Caption Provided
Seriously, Cap's skills and tactical intellect will be enough to incapacitate Blade and then take off his head and kill him IMO! 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n said:
" I honestly don't see why people rank Blade as one of the best. "
I didn't haha!
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@k4tzm4n:  Because logic says he should be.

Only, he's not written logically because Marvel doesn't want to upset fanboys of other characters.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Crom-Cruach:
I don't see how logically he should be top tier.  He has enhanced stats, but it's hardly anything the likes of Wolverine can't compete with.  He has solid training, but again, I've seen nothing that would place him in the same league as Cap.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@k4tzm4n said:
"I honestly don't see why people rank Blade as one of the best. "

Nobody said he was the best.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@k4tzm4n:  He's much more experienced then many, many street levelers. His well written high end feats far outstrip many, many street levelers. He's physically better all accross the board then most vampires. He's got a vast array of powers that outstrip most.

But whenever he's matched with an A-lister he's given WIS and PIS. 

Whenever I've read his solo series, he constantly does things that would logically mean he should wipe the floor with most street levelers anyday of the week.

But instead he's written to have trouble h2h with an amateur like Gambit...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Crom-Cruach:
I'd love to see some scans, because ever Blade debate has failed to present anything which would rank him as superior (in terms of skill) to top tier street levelers.  And Gambit is hardly a novice.  He's a master of savate and stick fighting with his adamantium bo-staff, his agility is boosted by his control over kinetic energy, and it has been proven he has what it takes to dodge Wolverine for quite some time (Unless of course, we're going by the poorly written Messiah Complex fight, LOL) 
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssejllenrad

Seriously? Cap wins? Guys! Compare... 

Ehehehehehehe!
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@k4tzm4n: I really wish I could post those scans but I can't my present computer situations prevent me from posting scans of comics. The best I can do is usually say what to look up with either page numbers or the series to look in general.

With this in mind, I can point you to the series where he defeats Dracula and his run with Captain Britain. As well as his last solo-run. The way he slaps around vampires and demons, proves there's nothing human about any physical characteristic he possesses relevant in this fight. By all rights he should win against 616 captain America by sheer physical might.

Not that that would ever happen.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spidey 15
@ssejllenrad: lol
Fatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fatal
@k4tzm4n: KMC has some pretty good Blade scans that show his speed, strength and fighting skill.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By dane

Captain America.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Fatal:
Thanks, but I've seen the majority as well as seen them posted on CV, too.  I don't think this would be a stomp for either character, but I hardly see how Blade is above some of the best street levelers when the majority of his feats have been replicated by various other street levelers.

@Crom-Cruach:

proves there's nothing human about any physical characteristic he possesses relevant in this fight

I never stated or meant to imply he's "human".  What I'm saying is his physical advantages are hardly anything street level heroes like Cap, Wolverine, and such already face on a regular basis.   Here's his official handbook, too. 

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By PowerHerc
@spidey 15:
Zackly!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Is cap's strength rated as 4? 
Because if yes, then he is stronger than Blade. 
=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@King-Stranglehold da first said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"I honestly don't see why people rank Blade as one of the best. "
Nobody said he was the best. "

Rogers is widely agreed on being one of the best (obviously not the best, but up there)street level combatants in the Marvel U.  To say Blade stomps him implies Blade is in a superior ranking.  I disagree.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
Blade is stronger than Captain America.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@spidey 15 said:
" @k4tzm4n: Is cap's strength rated as 4? Because if yes, then he is stronger than Blade. =] "
Which proves we can't take that handbook anything close to seriously when in his serie's it's clearly shown he moves faster then any human, he can out-muscle super-human vampires, take hits not human can survive, has super-human reflexes and more

Seriously the Handbooks are utterly useless, they are not written with any actual facts in mind.
Fatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fatal
@k4tzm4n said:
"

@Fatal:
Thanks, but I've seen the majority as well as seen them posted on CV, too.  I don't think this would be a stomp for either character, but I hardly see how Blade is above some of the best street levelers when the majority of his feats have been replicated by various other street levelers.

I don't think it'll be a stomp either, but I do think the fight can be very competitive.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n said:
" @spidey 15: Blade is stronger than Captain America. "
That was what i thinking but why Blade's strength is rated as 3? 
=] 

@Crom-Cruach said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @k4tzm4n: Is cap's strength rated as 4? Because if yes, then he is stronger than Blade. =] "
Which proves we can't take that handbook anything close to seriously when in his serie's it's clearly shown he moves faster then any human, he can out-muscle super-human vampires, take hits not human can survive, has super-human reflexes and more  Seriously the Handbooks are utterly useless, they are not written with any actual facts in mind. "
Cap can move faster than any human too. His reflexes also let him to see faster, one of the reasons that he dodge bullets after they were fired. 
Cap has taken hits from strong guys. Cap is not a normal human either. Also cap doesnt need to out-muscle anyone. He can outskill Blade like he does with every guy that outclasses him physically. 
He had outskilled spidey, Beast, Daredevil and he also outskilled Crossbones even without the super soldier serum. 
=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @spidey 15 said:
Which proves we can't take that handbook anything close to seriously when in his serie's it's clearly shown he moves faster then any human, he can out-muscle super-human vampires, take hits not human can survive, has super-human reflexes and more  Seriously the Handbooks are utterly useless, they are not written with any actual facts in mind."
Moving "faster than any human" is hardly an impressive feat when we're discussing higher-end street level characters.  Deadpool, Wolverine, Captain America, and even Bruce Wayne have done such on multiple occasions.  As is, vampires aren't very strong. If my memory serves me right, Morbius could only lift 1,500 lbs.  Personally, Blade is always listed at 1 ton, but based on feats I'd personally place him between 1 and 2 tons.  I never attempted to discredit Blade's durability or healing factor, but this again is something that is a common threat among street level characters, many of which have overcome on a regular basis.  Superhuman reflexes?  Same applies.  Overall, my point is Blade's physical advantage is hardly enough at all to warrant a stomp.

@Fatal
said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

@Fatal:

I don't think it'll be a stomp either, but I do think the fight can be very competitive."

Then we're in agreement. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
A 3 in strength means 800lbs to 25 tons.  It's a very wide range.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Achilles.

Blade

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n said:
" @spidey 15: A 3 in strength means 800lbs to 25 tons.  It's a very wide range. "
Sorry, i thought it was the 4 that meant 800lbs to 25 tons. 
=]
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@k4tzm4n said:

" Moving "faster than any human" is hardly an impressive feat when we're discussing higher-end street level characters.  Deadpool, Wolverine, Captain America, and even Bruce Wayne have done such on multiple occasions.  As is, vampires aren't very strong. If my memory serves me right, Morbius could only lift 1,500 lbs.  Personally, Blade is always listed at 1 ton, but based on feats I'd personally place him between 1 and 2 tons.  I never attempted to discredit Blade's durability or healing factor, but this again is something that is a common threat among street level characters, many of which have overcome on a regular basis.  Superhuman reflexes?  Same applies.  Overall, my point is Blade's physical advantage is hardly enough at all to warrant a stomp.  "

Note I never said it was a stomp I said Blade would clearly win.
@spidey 15 said:

" Cap can move faster than any human too. His reflexes also let him to see faster, one of the reasons that he dodge bullets after they were fired. Cap has taken hits from strong guys. "

Doesn't mean he would win against Blade. See above. 

@spidey 15 said:

" Also cap doesnt need to out-muscle anyone. He can outskill Blade like he does with every guy that outclasses him physically. He had outskilled spidey, Beast, Daredevil and he also outskilled Crossbones even without the super soldier serum. =] "

Blade is far more skilled then Spider-man, has very clear physical advantages over crossbones and is stronger that most vampires even elder ones. He catches cars on foot, effortless dodges bullets has senses and reflexes far above humans. He's also quite smart, he fights dirty and tries to end fights as quickly as he can

Man  do I hate not having scans here to show just how above human Blade is.

There is no question in my mind that Blade would take Cap.

And I like Cap much better then Blade.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@spidey 15:
Actually, you could be right.

What is it again? 
1, can't lift own weight. 
2, can lift twice your weight. 
3, 800-25 tons...or, up to 700lbs?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Crom-Cruach:
To me, saying someone is a clear victor means it's an obvious outcome, therefore an unfair match.
Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tank.

Cap wins, and I'm pretty sure this has been done before. 

I haven't seen anything posted or mentioned that Cap could not, or has not handled before.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Crom-Cruach:
To me, saying someone is a clear victor means it's an obvious outcome, therefore an unfair match. "
Fair enough position. I personally make a distinction between unfair match, curbstomp, fair match with a clear victor and stalemate.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Crom-Cruach:  
I know these were sent @ Spidey, but I hope you don't mind if I take a shot at them. 

Blade is far more skilled then Spider-man 

A moot point.  The dispute here is Blade wins due to being so physically superior.  Well, Spider-Man is leagues above Blade in reflexes, speed, agility, and strength. 

and is stronger that most vampires even elder ones.  

Again, they're not even 1 ton lol. 

He catches cars on foot 

Deadpool and Wolverine have done the same.  Cap has even reached 60 miles per hour.

effortless dodges bullets  

As does Captain America and the previously mentioned street levelers.

has senses and reflexes far above humans.  

Senses is nothing new and won't really play a factor in this match unless the OP has a heavy stealth advantage.  Reflexes, same remarks as above.

He's also quite smart 

And happens to be against one of the greatest tactical minds in the Marvel U ;)

e fights dirty and tries to end fights as quickly as he can

He's faced similiar threats in terms of actions.

You don't need to prove Blade is above human.  It's common knowledge he is.  The point is being "above human" is hardly impressive among many of Marvel's street level characters, especially when they're accustom to facing threats physically superior to Blade.

I'd actually say I like them around the same level, LOL 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: I think Morpheus has a scan that explains the ratings. 
=] 
  @Crom-Cruach:

Doesn't mean he would win against Blade. See above.  

I didn't say that this was the only reason that cap can win. See my post in page one!=P  

Blade is far more skilled then Spider-man, has very clear physical advantages over crossbones and is stronger that most vampires even elder ones. He catches cars on foot, effortless dodges bullets has senses and reflexes far above humans. He's also quite smart, he fights dirty and tries to end fights as quickly as he can

There is no question in my mind that Blade would take Cap. 

Blade is far more skilled but i doubt if his physical stats will be a big help here since Cap has gone against far stronger people than Blade and also he had fought better fighters.  
Also even if spidey or beast weren't as skilled, they were still faster, stronger and agiler than blade. Maybe spidey holds back, but he had still the advantage in speed but cap's tactical intellect let him to overcome this. As for beast, it's not his style to hold back and he was still humiliated.

As i said before, cap's reflexes let him to dodge bullets from point blank and after they were fired for the reason that he can see faster.  He was even able to block bullets from different directions while he was falling.
Cap's is also more skilled IMO. He had outskilled Crossbones without the super soldier serum. That means that cap has fought an amazing fighter who also outclassed him physically. 

=]
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#37  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Cap beats him up and when he is done he reads Nightstalkers and beats him up even harder for curing the world with that crap

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@k4tzm4n said:
"

@Crom-Cruach:  
I know these were sent @ Spidey, but I hope you don't mind if I take a shot at them. "

Why would I mind, the point is to debate :)
@k4tzm4n said:
A moot point.  The dispute here is Blade wins due to being so physically superior.  Well, Spider-Man is leagues above Blade in reflexes, speed, agility, and strength. 

What I was trying to address is the fact that Blade combines far above human abilities with high end skill. Thus why he would clearly win. Spidey by contrast is skill wise one of the worst fighters in the MU.  Cap by contrast isn't above what is considered human in the MU.
@k4tzm4n said:
"

You don't need to prove Blade is above human.  It's common knowledge he is.  The point is being "above human" is hardly impressive among many of Marvel's street level characters, especially when they're accustom to facing threats physically superior to Blade.

"
Yes, but he has the skill to use these abilities and in his own series constantly faces threats far above Cap alone in power and wins, many times because of his physical characteristics. When he's written properly he also shows how highly skilled he is.

So highly skilled+superior physical abilities to Cap= victory for Blade.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Cap beats him up and when he is done he reads Nightstalkers and beats him up even harder for curing the world with that crap "
lol
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Crom-Cruach: 

What I was trying to address is the fact that Blade combines far above human abilities with high end skill.  

Exactly.  We were never in disagreement there.

Thus why he would clearly win.  

That alone isn't reason enough for me.  Captain America, while often driven by PIS (Rhino), has years upon years of valid feats proving he can hand with fellow enhanced and low level superhuman threats, which IMHO, is where Blade falls (low level as in below 10 tons)

Spidey by contrast is skill wise one of the worst fighters in the MU.   

He's pretty damn bad, but that doesn't discredit him as a combatant.  His significant physical advantages cannot be denied. 

Cap by contrast isn't above what is considered human in the MU.     

Yes, he is.  He's "enhanced".  The man can run over 50 miles per hour and dodge bullets after they've been fired.

Yes, but he has the skill to use these abilities and in his own series constantly faces threats far above Cap alone in power and wins 

In power, is the key word.  It isn't Cap's physical level alone which allows him to overcome odds at times.

When he's written properly he also shows how highly skilled he is.  

I'm aware he's skilled, but I wouldn't place him above Daredevil (in hand-to-hand) or Wolverine (when written properly, as well). 

So highly skilled+superior physical abilities to Cap= victory for Blade. 

And for Cap, he's more skilled, superior tactical mind, and an expert with an unbreakable shield which he'll apply for both defensive and offensive actions.  Then there's the fact Captain America has gone toe-to-toe with people in Blade's physical range numerous times.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't know how to gauge blade...based on his powers and skills he should win but he's done nothing impressive as far as beating good fighters.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Here it is, i found it. 
=] 

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro: 
IMHO his physical advantage isn't enough to make it a clear outcome for him.  His speed/reflex feats are easily replicated by the likes of Wolverine and Deadpool, and his strength is only categorized at 1 ton.  

@spidey 15:

Thank you!!!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: You are welcome! 

Btw, i don't think blade has any superior reflexes to Steve. He might have a slight superiority in strength but not in reaction timing. Unless someone provide me a scan or tell me an instance where Blade had accomplished anything similar to this then he might be equal in terms of reaction time. 

No Caption Provided
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@k4tzm4n said:
"That alone isn't reason enough for me.  Captain America, while often driven by PIS (Rhino), has years upon years of valid feats proving he can hand with fellow enhanced and low level superhuman threats, which IMHO, is where Blade falls (low level as in below 10 tons)"
Yes but that's because not many read his series, he doesn't get the spotlight very often and when he's in stories with A-lister the PIS him away. Not that I'm denying Cap's own feats, I'm defending Blade's  well written high end feats which in my opinion are clearly superior
@k4tzm4n said:
" He's pretty damn bad, but that doesn't discredit him as a combatant.  His significant physical advantages cannot be denied.
true but neither can Blade's who is also highly skilled.
@k4tzm4n said:
" Yes, he is.  He's "enhanced".  The man can run over 50 miles per hour and dodge bullets after they've been fired.
his enhancement is described as "peak human ability" and Batman with no such enhancement has many equal feats. Therefore logically we can logically infer that he is withing human limits, while Blade is clearly above them.
@k4tzm4n said:
" In power, is the key word.  It isn't Cap's physical level alone which allows him to overcome odds at times.

When he's written properly he also shows how highly skilled he is.  

I'm aware he's skilled, but I wouldn't place him above Daredevil (in hand-to-hand) or Wolverine (when written properly, as well).

Right but the issue is that none in Blade's skill class have his physical characteristics. Blade is clearly superior to both the Daredevil and Wolverine physically. And even he's not as skilled as then, he's very class. Combine these thing's together and that's why I think he wins.
@k4tzm4n said:

And for Cap, he's more skilled, superior tactical mind, and an expert with an unbreakable shield which he'll apply for both defensive and offensive actions.  Then there's the fact Captain America has gone toe-to-toe with people in Blade's physical range numerous times"

Right, but who in Blade's physical range has he beaten with Blade's level of skill and experience? That's the problem.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By spidey 15
@Crom-Cruach:  

true but neither can Blade's who is also highly skilled.  

Yeah, but i only see Blade being only superior in terms of strength and still the difference is very small. In terms of skills and reaction time, IMO cap has better feats. 
Also i can not see the strength advantage being help for blade either, since cap's reaction and shield can protect him. 
=]
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@spidey 15:  I don't have scans.The best I can do is refer you to the run where he beats Dracula, his latest run with Captain Britain and his own run. Beyond that, all we can do is agree to disagree.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Crom-Cruach: 

Yes but that's because not many read his series, he doesn't get the spotlight very often and when he's in stories with A-lister the PIS him away.  

Well, people should at least read his bio before debating against him ;)  Regardless, I don't view his display against Gambit or Wolverine PIS.  Gambit only got an extra hit after forcing him to dodge cards, they then agreed to stop.  

Not that I'm denying Cap's own feats, I'm defending Blade's  well written high end feats which in my opinion are clearly superior

Superior in strength, yes, but not by enough to be a match-deciding factor to me.  Skill with a sword? Cap has an unbreakable shield.  Checkmate LOL 

his enhancement is described as "peak human ability" and Batman with no such enhancement has many equal feats.  

I believe it was Brubaker who changed it from saying Rogers is peak to enhanced.  Considering his strength and speed feats, it makes sense.  DC characters are just on a whole other level haha. 

Right but the issue is that none in Blade's skill class have his physical characteristics. Blade is clearly superior to both the Daredevil and Wolverine physically.  

They all have their own advantages.  Blade is physically superior to Daredevil, but Daredevil has superior technique.  Blade is superior to Wolverine in strength, but I'd say Wolverine has equally impressive feats in terms of speed and reflexes.

And even he's not as skilled as then, he's very class. Combine these thing's together and that's why I think he wins.     

Being "close" to Daredevil doesn't really help since Cap has a clear advantage over Daredevil. 

Right, but who in Blade's physical range has he beaten with Blade's level of skill and experience? That's the problem. 

Well, Blade is the only one who fits that bill exactly LOL.  For a list of physically superior and skilled combatants, I'm sure there are many who would be willing to list characters or even provide scans.  But I'm going to watch The Colbert Report and go to sleep.  Night. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By spidey 15
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @spidey 15:  I don't have scans.The best I can do is refer you to the run where he beats Dracula, his latest run with Captain Britain and his own run. Beyond that, all we can do is agree to disagree. "
I do not need scans if you can not show me. But if you know any instances where he shows the same level of reaction time to cap, then it will be better. 
=]
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By redbull

Blade is undoubtedly faster AND stronger. He also has a HEALING FACTOR. He can regrow entire limbs from nothing! Cap can't do that.