• 117 results
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Anything involving frankencastle is retarded. Frankencastle is the punisher....angel frank is the punisher..the end. 

Buffy has been around for 13 years...buffy has new powers.....the end...and you didnt state which version of buffy...the end 

its your thread you make the rules 

twilight is not the big bad.....the end 

Buffy stomps either way....the end "

You know, you don't have to write "the end" at the end of your sentences. See what i just did? That little dot?  

Diamond Sea, i have been scrolling right past your posts for a page and a half. You lose by virtue of being a jackass.
Avatar image for the_diamond_sea
The Diamond Sea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By The Diamond Sea
@Fortified_Hooligan:  
i love how you bumped a thread just so you can throw out some half assed insults 

who does that XD 

wha type of pathetic loser has that type of time on their hands...play a video game...chase pu##y...go to the movies XD 

what im trying to say to you sir...is get a life XD 

yes you skipped right over my post but you felt the need to bump a thread just to reply to me 

idiots and their anti logic
Jade1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jade1977

I'm rooting for Blade, just because I can't stand Sara Michelle Geller. She just has that bitchy, evil vibe, kind of like Shannon Doherty. I like Eliza Dushku much better.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By jasraj

blade with ease
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hangar_18
@jasraj said:
" blade with ease "
you obviously dont know what you're talking about
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By difficlus

i think blade wins either way if this is buffy without supermans powers...

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Achilles.

Blade both rounds

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By Renee

1: Buffy vs Blade in competition: who kills more vamps?
2: Buffy vs Blade in combat: who wins when turned against one another?  

First one, Buffy. She can take down multiple Ubervamps at once, even when she's been stabbed. Second fight, also Buffy. She's stronger, faster, and has beautiful hair.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hangar_18

Blade hasn't done a single thing that buffy hasn't done or trumped. Blade isnt any faster than spike or angel..he isn't any stronger...and buffy has some skill with swords and such and she always finds clever ways of dispatching vampires..whether if it's when she's powerless tricking them into drinking holy water...or beheading them with car doors..she has taken on entire gangs of vamps by herself blah blah blah.

vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vcreed2002

With out the powers Blade wins 
Buffy with those powers, it's not even close.  She wins!
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hangar_18

this is retarded buffy stomps both fights

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By IcePrince_X

No Caption Provided
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jasraj

first of all to the person above me, batman would beat buffy 

i think blade wins
FearMonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By FearMonger

Ya, classic Blade vs classic Buffy. I have to say that Blade will win, Buffys new powers are making her character worse in my opinion, its just so done before and overused.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jasraj

i think blade can beat new buffy, even though she has better feats i think his expierence and weapons will help him win, i mean superman had=s greater feats than batman, but batman has beaten superman before, so blade for the win.
FearMonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By FearMonger
@jasraj said:
"i think blade can beat new buffy, even though she has better feats i think his expierence and weapons will help him win, i mean superman had=s greater feats than batman, but batman has beaten superman before, so blade for the win. "

Thats a good point.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jasraj
@FearMonger said:
"@jasraj said:
"i think blade can beat new buffy, even though she has better feats i think his expierence and weapons will help him win, i mean superman had=s greater feats than batman, but batman has beaten superman before, so blade for the win. "
Thats a good point. "

thank you.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Picard

Well I don't know much about Blade, so please answer few questions about him: how good fighter he is - what fighting styles he knew?  It is stated, in the show, that Buffy, under guidance of Giles,  developed a hybrid fighting style consist of aikido and jiu-jitsu moves, also actress who played Buffy ( Sarah M. Gellar) studied taekwondo (she now has a black belt), and has also studied kickboxing, boxing, street fighting, and gymnastics, so is safe to assume that charakter of Buffy knew this disciplines as well. How strong, fast and durable Blade is? In Buffy TV show, was stated that Buffy have the endurance of ten men: we saw her falling from great heights, being thrown into a wall so hard that wall cracked,  hit by a car, and we saw her withstanding an attacks of a goddess. We saw her bending steel, breaking chains and sending people and demons flying acroos a room, with her  bare hands. How sensitive Blade's senses are - Buffy was trained to fight in in total darkness, by using her Slayer senses. And what about Blade's healing factor - Buffy's body will heal itself from mortal wounds like internal bleeding. And idea that Batman will take down Buffy in a in a street fight,without preparation time is ludicrous. Give Buffy kryptonite and she will defeat Superman too.
You can discuss this topic: ,,Buffy vs. Batman" here:
www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/buffy-vs-batman/524624/

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By jasraj
@Picard said:
" Well I don't know much about Blade, so please answer few questions about him: how good fighter he is - what fighting styles he knew?  It is stated, in the show, that Buffy, under guidance of Giles,  developed a hybrid fighting style consist of aikido and jiu-jitsu moves, also actress who played Buffy ( Sarah M. Gellar) studied taekwondo (she now has a black belt), and has also studied kickboxing, boxing, street fighting, and gymnastics, so is safe to assume that charakter of Buffy knew this disciplines as well. How strong, fast and durable Blade is? In Buffy TV show, was stated that Buffy have the endurance of ten men: we saw her falling from great heights, being thrown into a wall so hard that wall cracked,  hit by a car, and we saw her withstanding an attacks of a goddess. We saw her bending steel, breaking chains and sending people and demons flying acroos a room, with her  bare hands. How sensitive Blade's senses are - Buffy was trained to fight in in total darkness, by using her Slayer senses. And what about Blade's healing factor - Buffy's body will heal itself from mortal wounds like internal bleeding. And idea that Batman will take down Buffy in a in a street fight,without preparation time is ludicrous. Give Buffy kryptonite and she will defeat Superman too.
You can discuss this topic: ,,Buffy vs. Batman" here:
www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/buffy-vs-batman/524624/

"

blade is a master martial artist, i dont know what it is, but he is a master and has been hunting vampires for years 
good fighter 
blade can lift a ton, he was bitten by morbius, so now he can lift a ton 
blade is quite fast 
durable too 
blade has good senses 
blade has a rapid healing factor 

tbh, buffy has greater feats but blade has alot more expierence and has much better weapons. 

thats why he wins
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Picard
@jasraj: 
 I don't know. From what you saying its closer to draw than definitive victory by either side. I mean we don't really know how strong Buffy really is; all we know is that she's much stronger than any vamp in her universe, for example she was swinging Troll's hammer, with relative ease when Spike was barely able to lift it  with both hands. Also better weapons? You mean, guns? She can dodge gun fire at point-blank range... And is Blade capable to withstand attack of god?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jasraj
@Picard:
buffy is stronger 

and blade defeated a vampire blood god
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mackeja
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Classic buffy get's demolished.   Current Buffy is by far the better competitor. "
This, but I trust we're referring to classic buffy, because otherwise this would be an uneccessary spite thread
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74  Edited By cascadeking09
@CapitolPunishment:  What's the point?
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Buffy lost her Golden Age Superman powers.

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sgtcrispy

Buffy is she has her new powers for both rounds.

Blade otherwise for both rounds.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#77  Edited By sa5m

Buffy I beleive =)

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By cascadeking09
@Sgtcrispy said:
" Buffy is she has her new powers for both rounds.
Blade otherwise for both rounds.
"
OP was before those powers and now she doesn't even have those powers anymore.
Avatar image for scorpiobloodhat
ScorpioBloodhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ScorpioBloodhat

Blade would destroy her. He's more skilled, more experienced, ruthless and has a better arsenal.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ferro Vida

Blade would kill more vampires, since vampires from his universe are much easier to kill and he is speced out to kill them. Buffy would beat him in a fight, though.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Picard

@ScorpioBloodhat said:

Blade would destroy her. He's more skilled, more experienced, ruthless and has a better arsenal.

No, Buffy will destroy him. She have Slayers memories so she is overall better fighter , she have mystical weapon - Scythe, and have more feats under her belt

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By lady_liberty

Hm.

Blade from the movies might be able to kill vampires faster. He was chopping them down quick in his films. But comic Buffy was a lot more effective then movie Blade.

But in a fight between them Buffy wins. She has more skill, due to having the memories of other Slayers. She has more strength, by far, and she has a lot of durability.

Corewalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Corewalker

Buffy is in highschool, and shes hot. She would unleash destruction.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Corewalker said:

Buffy is in highschool, and shes hot. She would unleash destruction.

Buffy hasn't been in high school for 13 years

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By HBKTimHBK

I believe Buffy could take this, very strong, lots of experience from memories of previous slayers, and very skillful.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#86  Edited By majestic99

@cmaprice said:

@Fortified_Hooligan: 1: Buffy vs Blade in competition: who kills more vamps? 2: Buffy vs Blade in combat: who wins when turned against one another?

1. Comics blade has killed more vamps than Buffy

2. Comics Blade would beat Buffy

3. Movie Blade, however....is a different story...

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Picard

@majestic99 said:

@cmaprice said:

@Fortified_Hooligan: 1: Buffy vs Blade in competition: who kills more vamps? 2: Buffy vs Blade in combat: who wins when turned against one another?

1. Comics blade has killed more vamps than Buffy

2. Comics Blade would beat Buffy

3. Movie Blade, however....is a different story...

What feats comic book Blade have to defeat Buffy?

Avatar image for scorpiobloodhat
ScorpioBloodhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ScorpioBloodhat

@Picard: Blade from the comics has as good or better feats. Blade has been training longer, more intensely, and he's been fighting longer.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Emperorb777

@Ferro Vida: Vamps in buffys universe are easier to kill they get slapped around by untrained highschool kids on a regular basis their pathetic.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Immortal777 said:

@Ferro Vida: Vamps in buffys universe are easier to kill they get slapped around by untrained highschool kids on a regular basis their pathetic.

That doesn't say anything about how easy they are to kill. Vampires can only be killed by destroying the heart, cutting the head off, or UV rays. In the Blade universe they can also be killed by silver anything and garlic.
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Emperorb777

@Ferro Vida: What are you talking about those are not the only ways Vamps can be killed its up to the writer what their Vamps weakness are Buffy Vamp where weak to holy water and crosses. Silver and garlic are part of vampire mythos so it killing them doesn't make them easier to kill. Kids killing vamps in Buffy means the vamp in Buffy are easier to kill because kids could do it. Humans in Blade have to use weapons unlike in Buffy where regular untrained people could fight vamps in hand to hand and win making them not only easier to beat but also easier to kill because anyone with a stake could do it.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Immortal777 said:

@Ferro Vida: What are you talking about those are not the only ways Vamps can be killed its up to the writer what their Vamps weakness are Buffy Vamp where weak to holy water and crosses. Silver and garlic are part of vampire mythos so it killing them doesn't make them easier to kill. Kids killing vamps in Buffy means the vamp in Buffy are easier to kill because kids could do it. Humans in Blade have to use weapons unlike in Buffy where regular untrained people could fight vamps in hand to hand and win making them not only easier to beat but also easier to kill because anyone with a stake could do it.

They were vulnerable to holy water and crosses, but those in themselves would not kill one of them. And the only times that kids killed vampires in Buffy or Angel was when they were properly equipped to do so, or by accident. Saying that they had received no training is just not true. And in Blade and untrained coroner was able to kill vampires. And a crippled old man. And two regular humans could fight five of them at once. And win.
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Emperorb777

@Ferro Vida said:

@Immortal777 said:

They were vulnerable to holy water and crosses, but those in themselves would not kill one of them. And the only times that kids killed vampires in Buffy or Angel was when they were properly equipped to do so, or by accident. Saying that they had received no training is just not true. And in Blade and untrained coroner was able to kill vampires. And a crippled old man. And two regular humans could fight five of them at once. And win.

Only one of the Scoobies trained and that was Buffy everyone else just seem to somehow get better along the way.In Buffy they where never properly equip they only had to carry a stake,holy water, cross and mayb a sword they never trained to use and they would come out on top everytime. In Buffy/Angel the humans could match the vamps in h2h and win even though vamp outclass them physically.In blade the humans HAD to use weapons they could not beat the vamps in h2h and if they did it was CIS because the vamp would start playing with them. In Buffy they would go on patrol in a damn cematary because they were not worried about what the vamps could do since it was so easy to kill them hell Zander brought chips on a patrol WTF yea those vamps sure are tough.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Immortal777 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Immortal777 said:

Only one of the Scoobies trained and that was Buffy everyone else just seem to somehow get better along the way.In Buffy they where never properly equip they only had to carry a stake,holy water, cross and mayb a sword they never trained to use and they would come out on top everytime. In Buffy/Angel the humans could match the vamps in h2h and win even though vamp outclass them physically.In blade the humans HAD to use weapons they could not beat the vamps in h2h and if they did it was CIS because the vamp would start playing with them. In Buffy they would go on patrol in a damn cematary because they were not worried about what the vamps could do since it was so easy to kill them hell Zander brought chips on a patrol WTF yea those vamps sure are tough.

You have a serious double-standard now. The humans in Buffy rarely killed any vamps until later on in the series (after they had more experience), and they were always properly equipped to do so. When they were unarmed they would maybe get in a few punches before going down. In Buffy that had to use weapons because that was the only way to kill them. In Blade, Abbie Whistler would have extended hand to hand fights with vampires BEFORE killing them.
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Emperorb777

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Immortal777: The point isn't that she killed them. It's that they dominated them in a fight, THEN killed them. Xander and Willow would at least need a stake to have a chance against the weakest vampire.
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Emperorb777

@Ferro Vida: Ok thats cool

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Picard

@ScorpioBloodhat said:

@Picard: Blade from the comics has as good or better feats. Blade has been training longer, more intensely, and he's been fighting longer.

I asked you for exemple of those feats - scans etc. And Blade live longer than Buffy, but she have Slayers memories so that make her better fighter.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Godabed

@Picard said:

@ScorpioBloodhat said:

I asked you for exemple of those feats - scans etc. And Blade live longer than Buffy, but she have Slayers memories so that make her better fighter.

this is not true at all. If that were the case, buffy wouldn't need training, and neither would the potentials whom were unleashed after season 7. Yes the memories gives buffy some knowledge of her past lives, it does not give her complete access to all of their fighting skills or knowledge. The best I've seen with the memories is buffy unconsciously performing a move that one of the previous slayers used on spike (the one he stole the coat from in NYC), she didn't actively know she was doing it. So memories don't seem like an offset to actual training. (also that slayer was killed in that fight so lot of good that did her)

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Picard

@Godabed said:

@Picard said:

@ScorpioBloodhat said:

this is not true at all. If that were the case, buffy wouldn't need training, and neither would the potentials whom were unleashed after season 7. Yes the memories gives buffy some knowledge of her past lives, it does not give her complete access to all of their fighting skills or knowledge. The best I've seen with the memories is buffy unconsciously performing a move that one of the previous slayers used on spike (the one he stole the coat from in NYC), she didn't actively know she was doing it. So memories don't seem like an offset to actual training. (also that slayer was killed in that fight so lot of good that did her)

you don't understand why Slayers are trained. They are trained to help them to remember skills of previous Slayers. Those skills are there, thats why in Buffy origin, before she get any training, miss Summers was able to catch shuriken throwed ad her by her Watcher, Merrick - he wanted to prove her that she know how to do that, even if she didn't know this on conscious level, thats why in one of the episodes od season 7 one of the Potencial was able to fight off few Bringers and vampire, thats why crazy Slayer, Dana was speaking in fluent romanian and chinese and thats why she hold her own against century old vampire like Spike, thats why when Buffy fought Melaka, she said: "I've dreamed every battle a Slayer's ever fought, and she hasn't". Those skills are there, either you like it or not. :) Also those Slayers killed by Spike - they wanted to die, that was entire point of episode, every Slayer have a death wish.