• 57 results
#1 Posted by Last Arrow. (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade is dropped of after being captured in the woods After eatting of the Animals around him he is back at full strength. BP is also dropped in the same wood lands at night. He follows the trail and finds blade beliving him to be the one that brought him here they start to fight, As the first punch is thrown the terrain changes from woods to  a urban setting.

The battle ground changes every10 mins at random, Blade only has his knifes and sword and some of BP tech has been damaged, Who wins please take itno account strengths and so on.

#2 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther. Easy

#3 Posted by Last Arrow. (244 posts) - - Show Bio

How so Its just that I have been reading up on blade and I dont think he is just easily thrown aside,

I do think BP wins but I dont think it would be to easy the changing terrain gives him a massive advantage cause blade is slow when it comes to new terrain and so on.

#4 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

BP's vibranium suit nullifies Blade's attacks (unless he gets lucky and cuts with the grain). BP is a master of all hand to hand combat. Blade has some nice moves but he's not a master of all hand to hand combat. Does BP have his anit-metal claws? If so Blade's sword is gone. Also characters like Gambit (who dont have superhuman speed) have not only kept up with Blade, but defeated him.

#5 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

#6 Posted by Last Arrow. (244 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"BP's vibranium suit nullifies Blade's attacks (unless he gets lucky and cuts with the grain). BP is a master of all hand to hand combat. Blade has some nice moves but he's not a master of all hand to hand combat. Does BP have his anit-metal claws? If so Blade's sword is gone. Also characters like Gambit (who dont have superhuman speed) have not only kept up with Blade, but defeated him."

Fair enough LOL. stupid battle threads never get a good battle:p
#7 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

What keeps Black Panther's mask on? Could it be pulled off? Blades vampyric speed is far superior to Black Panthers he could slip it off and then decapitate the dude. He also carries a plethora of sharp objects, i dont see how he has to get 'lucky' to cut against the grain, its not like its one tiny spot on the suit, its how the suit is made, it should be easy to find the grain and slash the suit especially with his senses, Sabertooth and others have made a mess of his suit with no problem.

#8 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"What keeps Black Panther's mask on? Could it be pulled off? Blades vampyric speed is far superior to Black Panthers he could slip it off and then decapitate the dude. He also carries a plethora of sharp objects, i dont see how he has to get 'lucky' to cut against the grain, its not like its one tiny spot on the suit, its how the suit is made, it should be easy to find the grain and slash the suit especially with his senses, Sabertooth and others have made a mess of his suit with no problem."

Black Panther has conscious control over the suit. He could shrink parts of it or cloak it at will. If he doesn't want the mask removed, it won't come off.  There have been times when he would completely remove the mask or pull it back like a hoody, so it's safe to say that he can control whether or not he wants to mask to be removed from the rest of his costume. Also, the suit discharges electricity as a defense mechanism. And, yes, Blade can cut against the grain, but Panther can dodge also, or turn his body to where the sword won't cut against the suit. That's why Gambler said 'lucky', knowing that Black Panther has an uncanny ability of outmanuevering his opponents. Other characters being able to put wear and tear on the suit by slashing against it doesn't help Blade's situation. The times the suit has been torn by blunt force is another story, since the suit is written to absorb it and isn't supposed to tear the way it is written sometimes. Also, with BP's anti-metal claws, he could easily destroy Blade's knifes and sword, or use an energy dagger set to kill and stab him with it since Blade isn't immortal but instead has retarded aging. Blade may have the speed advantage, but by how much? Vampyric speed, huh? Shouldn't be a problem since Black Panther has fought against vampires in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina along Blade and Brother Voodoo just recently, and he didn't have any problems taking them down. I know Blade's speed is superhuman (probably slightly), but it's not like none of his attacks can't be dodged or that BP can't keep up with him. If Black Panther was able to keep up with Karnak (with slightly greater physical attributes, whom he owned twice), Kraven (with slightly superhuman attributes, and was nearly killed by T'Challa) and Wolverine (with slightly superhuman attributes, whom he also owned twice), why can't he keep up with Blade?
#9 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

He can

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"He can"
Exactly. LOL
#11 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Panther would be able to beat Blade. BP's vibranium suit will be able to absorb most of the damage that Blade could filter to him... and T' Challa reflexes and fighting skills are definetly enough to get with the great Vampire Slayver
#12 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Blade.....

#13 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#14 Edited by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"What keeps Black Panther's mask on? Could it be pulled off? Blades vampyric speed is far superior to Black Panthers he could slip it off and then decapitate the dude. He also carries a plethora of sharp objects, i dont see how he has to get 'lucky' to cut against the grain, its not like its one tiny spot on the suit, its how the suit is made, it should be easy to find the grain and slash the suit especially with his senses, Sabertooth and others have made a mess of his suit with no problem."

use an energy dagger set to kill and stab him with it since Blade isn't immortal but instead has retarded aging. Blade may have the speed advantage, but by how much? Vampyric speed, huh? Shouldn't be a problem since Black Panther has fought against vampires in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina along Blade and Brother Voodoo just recently, and he didn't have any problems taking them down.
OK I agree that BP maybe able to take this but I think you jumped the gun and made assumptions.
Blade IS immortal:
caption

He has all the vampires strengths and none of their weaknesses which means that he cant be killed by silver, garlic, holy water, sunlight  or stakes through the heart.The only thing that can probably kill Blade is decapitation and I wouldn't even bet on that. Did you know that Blade was born in the late nineteenth century which would make him over 100 years old:
caption

If that's the case then I think his healing factor is more powerful than we think because he looks like he is in his 20's. Also even if he does get hurt really badly in this fight he'll probably go into a state of suspended animation.
An important thing to remember is that in this fight blade is at full strength which would make his powers and abilities at the top end (if not higher) of street level super heroes.
Blade has been seen taking on very powerful opponents and being a dhampir he has a amplified bloodlust even after being crusified:
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

This time with a cordless drill:
caption
caption

Plus he's one fast mofo:
caption
caption

And he's killed some crazy ass monsters:
caption
caption
caption

Also Blade kills this human with a smile :P
caption

Blade maybe able to win this
#15 Edited by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade maybe able to win this"

true, i think he could but we cant underestimate BP
#16 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

I have nothing to contribute, but this is a badass pic:

caption
#17 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"I have nothing to contribute, but this is a badass pic:

caption
"
Aw Damn. At First I was so Loving This Pic... until I took a Closer look at it.  Damn You Logan  lol
#18 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
lionheart said:
"

Blade maybe able to win this"

true, i think he could but we cant underestimate BP"
No, we underestimate Blade.
#19 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"fesak said:

caption
"
Aw Damn. At First I was so Loving This Pic... until I took a Closer look at it.  Damn You Logan  lol"

Let's see Black Panther take Logan's claws through the head while smiling, like; That's all you got?
#20 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"King Saturn said:
"fesak said:

caption
"
Aw Damn. At First I was so Loving This Pic... until I took a Closer look at it.  Damn You Logan  lol"

Let's see Black Panther take Logan's claws through the head while smiling, like; That's all you got?"
lol, thats also true.
#21 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
lionheart said:
"fesak said:
"King Saturn said:
"fesak said:

caption
"

Let's see Black Panther take Logan's claws through the head while smiling, like; That's all you got?"
lol, thats also true."
Don't you mean blade and not BP? 
#22 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lionheart said:
"fesak said:
"King Saturn said:
"fesak said:

caption
"

lol, thats also true."
Don't you mean blade and not BP? "

That is Blade...
#23 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

erm....i know. 

#24 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

You didn't get what i meant?
Blade is able to take Wolverine's claws through the head without it even bothering him.
Let's see Black Panther do the same was my way if ironically implying that Black Panther couldn't do that without getting killed.

#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther turns Blade into sliced deli in ten seconds. 

#26 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

So, how does Black Panther win seeing as he can't do any damage to Blade?
The only reason i see here is because BP defeated Wolverine and Kraven he should be able to beat Blade too?
Also, that wasn't the real Kraven, it was his son, and beating Wolverine is no real feat. Everybody has done it at one time or another.
Why don't we bring up the fact that BP always gets his ass handed t him by Killmonger, who has no super-human powers at all.

#27 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"So, how does Black Panther win seeing as he can't do any damage to Blade?
The only reason i see here is because BP defeated Wolverine and Kraven he should be able to beat Blade too?
Also, that wasn't the real Kraven, it was his son, and beating Wolverine is no real feat. Everybody has done it at one time or another.
Why don't we bring up the fact that BP always gets his ass handed t him by Killmonger, who has no super-human powers at all."
true, i remember that comic.
#28 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
wow im may say blade.
#29 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey BP, are you sure that's Blade?

Blade didn't even get the majority of his powers until he was bitten by Morbius in the 90s.  Without a major retcon, there's no way he's older than 30.

#30 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

Blade didn't even get the majority of his powers until he was bitten by Morbius in the 90s.  Without a major retcon, there's no way he's older than 30.

"

No retcon. Blade was born with his some of his powers.
Read Marvel Preview #3
#31 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Killmonger may beat BP all the time (thats what he does) but Blade's been defeated by Gambit (without using his powers). BP may not be able to kill Blade but that doesnt mean he couldnt knock him out.

#32 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
Why don't we bring up the fact that BP always gets his ass handed t him by Killmonger, who has no super-human powers at all."

Kraven is Kraven. May have been the original Kraven's son, but his name is Kraven. He just took the mantle from his father. It's not a question of whether or not he's real. Both incarnations are slightly superhuman, so I don't think it matters at to which Kraven it is. Panther was still physically outclassed by him, and won that fight. It's really not about who the Panther has beaten, but because he's taken on slightly superhuman opponents before, and won, why can't he take on Blade? Even if he's been defeated by Killmonger, that's his rival enemy, so he really has nothing to do with this. What's to stop BP from stabbing Blade with an energy dagger set to kill? Who says that BP can't knock out him? Being immortal (virtually) or having a healing factor doesn't grant a win. Seen the pic up there, but Wolverine would never be able to stab the Panther like that because of the suit...

@BlackPanther: Blade is not immortal. He's accelerated healing factor prolongs his lifespan, but he can't regenerate limbs or organs. So if his head is cut off, he dies. He could be virtually immortal, but not absolutely immortal.
#33 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

Read Marvel Preview #3"

Thanks.  I thought he only started with the ability to "smell" supernatural and his badassery but I guess I was wrong.

Never read Marvel Preview, just his old ToD appearances and then Nightstalkers (great series until the writter got replaced after the Seige of Darkness, those last 2 or 3 issues just were never as good as the others) and then a couple modern Blade books here and there.
#34 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"fesak said:

Kraven is Kraven. May have been the original Kraven's son, but his name is Kraven. He just took the mantle from his father. It's not a question of whether or not he's real. Both incarnations are slightly superhuman, so I don't think it matters at to which Kraven it is. Panther was still physically outclassed by him, and won that fight. It's really not about who the Panther has beaten, but because he's taken on slightly superhuman opponents before, and won, why can't he take on Blade? Even if he's been defeated by Killmonger, that's his rival enemy, so he really has nothing to do with this. What's to stop BP from stabbing Blade with an energy dagger set to kill? Who says that BP can't knock out him? Being immortal (virtually) or having a healing factor doesn't grant a win. Seen the pic up there, but Wolverine would never be able to stab the Panther like that because of the suit...

@BlackPanther: Blade is not immortal. He's accelerated healing factor prolongs his lifespan, but he can't regenerate limbs or organs. So if his head is cut off, he dies. He could be virtually immortal, but not absolutely immortal."
Well in regard to Blade being immortal I guess it all depends on your definition... I honestly think Blade lost his hand due to the story and nothing more, because to be honest if Blade was chained to a wall he would break out either by breaking the wall or breaking the chain so to me that's not a legitimate translation of blades regenerative powers, remember that BP's suit has been cut in the past which would obviously be imposible unless the writer wishes it so and thats what I think they did in this particular event. Also the loss of a limb doesnt indicate imortality. Some lizards can regenerate whole limbs and tail yet they are not immortal, so I fail to see your point on this one because it doent make any sence. Blades immortality has been mentioned a few times in the comics which indicates he is immortal.

Gambler said:
"Killmonger may beat BP all the time (thats what he does) but Blade's been defeated by Gambit (without using his powers). BP may not be able to kill Blade but that doesnt mean he couldnt knock him out."

Well obviously the story was more sentered on gambit than blade so him losing shouldnt mean anything.
Zoom said:
"fesak said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

Read Marvel Preview #3"

Thanks.  I thought he only started with the ability to "smell" supernatural and his badassery but I guess I was wrong.

Never read Marvel Preview, just his old ToD appearances and then Nightstalkers (great series until the writter got replaced after the Seige of Darkness, those last 2 or 3 issues just were never as good as the others) and then a couple modern Blade books here and there."

I think that in Blades most recent series his character origin was altered to make him have all his powers at birth rather than having them augmented after the bite. He has the same powers and the same origin though... he was always able to age slower than humans.

I think If BP can get Blade with pressure points or something he will win however its unlikely because Blades experience fighting superpowered beings is far greater than BP, however BP does have the advantage of resoreces so this will be a good fight. plus they both have perfect night sences which will mean that none of them have an advantage in the stealth and ambush department.
#35 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that this fight is close. I would like Blade to win, but Black Panther has quite a resume.

Goes to Blade respect threads and sees if he can find any cool scans

#36 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio

I love both chracters but T'Challa is a beast. I see Blade being zipped up and toe tagged. BP's anti metal claws would put an end to Blade's swords, knifes, etc. Blade's bullets will have no effect on BP's vibranium suit. Blade has the advantage in the experience department, but T'Challa is a master of all forms of combat and weaponary. I think BP would use his acrobatic skills to dance around Blade. Not saying Blade isn't quick enough to keep up but with all Blade's weapon's being nullified, Isee Black Panther landing two energy daggers set to kill in both of Blade's temples. Then he bleeds Blade out and encases him in liquid vibranium like he did Klaw. Immortality wouldn't matter here. Fight over.

#37 Posted by TruePwnge (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
" You didn't get what i meant?Blade is able to take Wolverine's claws through the head without it even bothering him.Let's see Black Panther do the same was my way if ironically implying that Black Panther couldn't do that without getting killed. "
So Blade has none of the Vampire's weakness?
#38 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10839 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Blade has a chance but I ould give this fight to BP 6/10

#39 Edited by solid27 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

wow this would be a good match. even though blades phisical attributes is superior to bps, i think black panthers technology is just  too advanced.

#40 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I think everyone knows where I stand on this.

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

Fesak wins.

#42 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
" Zoom said:
"

"
No retcon. Blade was born with his some of his powers. Read Marvel Preview #3 "
he was born with some of his powers, those powers being able to sense the supernatural and inability to be turned into a vampire, he received his vampiric abilities when he was bitten by morbius, it was retconned later by Guggenheim to him always being half-vampire, but they only really kicked in after his fight with morbius.
#43 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" Killmonger may beat BP all the time (thats what he does) but Blade's been defeated by Gambit (without using his powers). BP may not be able to kill Blade but that doesnt mean he couldnt knock him out. "
no offense, but blade didn't lose that fight, they stalemated, and they barely fought. They both leapt into the air (blade somehow ended upside down) and they all deflected their attacks, Gambit landed crouched, and blade landed in a push-up position, gambit may have had the advantage, but he hardly beat blade.
#44 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Wha?
#45 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz said:
" @Gambler said:
" Killmonger may beat BP all the time (thats what he does) but Blade's been defeated by Gambit (without using his powers). BP may not be able to kill Blade but that doesnt mean he couldnt knock him out. "
no offense, but blade didn't lose that fight, they stalemated, and they barely fought. They both leapt into the air (blade somehow ended upside down) and they all deflected their attacks, Gambit landed crouched, and blade landed in a push-up position, gambit may have had the advantage, but he hardly beat blade. "
Fair enough, but you are mistaken about Blade landing in a "push up" position. He landed flat on his stomach after Gambit blocked his attack and took him off balance. Gambit also landed directly in front of Blade. Now we could both speculate, but from the artists depiction Blade seems to be in a vulnerable postion, while Gambit is depicted as being in a position of power. Thats debatable though.  We also have to take into consideration that Blade tried to sucker attack Gambit and still couldnt land any shots on him. I doubt Gambit is any faster then Black Panther and he's certainly not a more skilled hand to hand fighter. I think the point I was trying to make (hard to say from a year ago:P) is that just because BP has lost to Killmonger in no way means he'd lose to Blade, and that Blade has questionable showings as well.

here's the final panel of the fight
#46 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Trackz said:
" @Gambler said:
no offense, but blade didn't lose that fight, they stalemated, and they barely fought. They both leapt into the air (blade somehow ended upside down) and they all deflected their attacks, Gambit landed crouched, and blade landed in a push-up position, gambit may have had the advantage, but he hardly beat blade. "
Fair enough, but you are mistaken about Blade landing in a "push up" position. He landed flat on his stomach after Gambit blocked his attack and took him off balance. Gambit also landed directly in front of Blade. Now we could both speculate, but from the artists depiction Blade seems to be in a vulnerable postion, while Gambit is depicted as being in a position of power. Thats debatable though.  We also have to take into consideration that Blade tried to sucker attack Gambit and still couldnt land any shots on him. I doubt Gambit is any faster then Black Panther and he's certainly not a more skilled hand to hand fighter. I think the point I was trying to make (hard to say from a year ago:P) is that just because BP has lost to Killmonger in no way means he'd lose to Blade, and that Blade has questionable showings as well.

here's the final panel of the fight
"
my bad, i should've checked the date of your post haha, but look closely, you can see blade's shadow underneath him so he's obviously holding himself up, you can see his feet underneath him, as far as your point i do agree, T'Challa's equipment and skill could surely give him a couple of wins or possible the advantage in this fight (due to his intelligence) 
#47 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz:  You can see one foot, which you would be able to see regardless of whether his stomach was touching the ground or not (do to the angle of his arm). The extension of that same arm and the position of his fingers seem to indicate that his body is in fact touching the ground. And yet as you pointed out, his shadow is clearly visible underneath him. Anyway you are correct. Its more of a stalemate then anything else.
#48 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" I think everyone knows where I stand on this. "
So you think Blade wins? LOL
#49 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" So you think Blade wins? LOL "
No. LOL.
#50 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" So you think Blade wins? LOL "