#1 Edited by Annarnone_Deathfeather (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Both at top physical peak,

Place Gothem City

Time: Midnight

No Allies available. Both semi prepared. No Bat Mobile

No interference from bystanders or rivals

it's basic really the description is minimal because I want people to use their imagination,

2nd. Semi-prepared is Used as they both know who they're gonna fight, They grab what's needed at short notice so Maybe not everything they need is with them. Better

It's more of a fight to see who has better combat skills and intelligence,

#2 Posted by indifferentmrh (62 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with Batman

#3 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's got this

#4 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2470 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade ftw....faster, stronger, healing factor, more ruthless

#5 Posted by KingAres109 (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHAZAM117: TRUE

#6 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Blade takes this in a close one

#7 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman after a good fight.

#8 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can take this, but no easily..

#9 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who see's these kinda replys as spam. Even if they aren't meant to be. They sure feel like it when they pile-up.

#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade FTW

#11 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Am I the only one who see's these kinda replys as spam. Even if they aren't meant to be. They sure feel like it when they pile-up.

Do you mean the lack of explanation in posts? If so I agree, the whole "(insert name) wins" comment is lacking.

#12 Posted by Illuminatus (9480 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade.

#13 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: It annoys me, not just because it's lacking. But it's so used that I sometimes I find over 3 pages waste of thread looking for an actual response. They can take so much space with all the people doing that. Good thing it's not like that on Animevice.

#14 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
I think I'll with Bruce on this one as well. He's the better h2h fighter, more equipment, and basically has home field advantage, but the "both are semi prepared" kind of throws me off because I dont know what semi prepared is and isnt very specific.
 
@Killer_of_trolls said:

Am I the only one who see's these kinda replys as spam. Even if they aren't meant to be. They sure feel like it when they pile-up.

Lol no youre not the only one, but to be fair your comment falls into that category as well.
#15 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09: Not really. I meant comments that don't really say anything. I would have put an answer, but I never read Blade. I mean what difference would it make if you said ____wins if 19 other people already said it before.

#16 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Only the Bat Force could save Bruce Wayne here: Blade is superior to him in any physical aspect, and seriously hard to kill to say the least.

#17 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: I understand when it's a mismatch thread and people just post that, but actual responses seem to get rarer unless you actually challenge someone to explain why.

#18 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killer_of_trolls said:

@cascadeking09: Not really. I meant comments that don't really say anything. I would have put an answer, but I never read Blade. I mean what difference would it make if you said ____wins if 19 other people already said it before.

Lol yea, true.
@DocFatalis said:

Only the Bat Force could save Bruce Wayne here: Blade is superior to him in any physical aspect, and seriously hard to kill to say the least.

The op doesnt state that this is a  fight to the death. Blade doesnt completely outclass Batman despite being physically superior, they are also both "semi prepared" and they're in Gotham an area Bruce would have the advantage in. I think thats more than enough to grant him a win here.
#19 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xanni15 said:

@Killer_of_trolls: I understand when it's a mismatch thread and people just post that, but actual responses seem to get rarer unless you actually challenge someone to explain why.

Even then, sometimes they dont even bother to explain, just giving another vague version of the same thing.
#20 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09: Very true. :\

#21 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3951 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Blade. Any deficiency he has in the h2h department (I don't think there is a large one btw) can more than be made up for with his superior speed, strength, reflexes, stamina, durability, healing factor etc. Equal levels of prep cancel each other out so I see Blade taking the win.

#22 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09 said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@cascadeking09: Not really. I meant comments that don't really say anything. I would have put an answer, but I never read Blade. I mean what difference would it make if you said ____wins if 19 other people already said it before.

Lol yea, true.
@DocFatalis said:

Only the Bat Force could save Bruce Wayne here: Blade is superior to him in any physical aspect, and seriously hard to kill to say the least.

The op doesnt state that this is a fight to the death. Blade doesnt completely outclass Batman despite being physically superior, they are also both "semi prepared" and they're in Gotham an area Bruce would have the advantage in. I think thats more than enough to grant him a win here.

God spank me if I know what semi-prepared means???

It's true that it doesn't talk about fight to the death, but how is victory achieved then?

#23 Posted by xxxddd (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade.

#24 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@DocFatalis said:

@cascadeking09 said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@cascadeking09: Not really. I meant comments that don't really say anything. I would have put an answer, but I never read Blade. I mean what difference would it make if you said ____wins if 19 other people already said it before.

Lol yea, true.
@DocFatalis said:

Only the Bat Force could save Bruce Wayne here: Blade is superior to him in any physical aspect, and seriously hard to kill to say the least.

The op doesnt state that this is a fight to the death. Blade doesnt completely outclass Batman despite being physically superior, they are also both "semi prepared" and they're in Gotham an area Bruce would have the advantage in. I think thats more than enough to grant him a win here.

God spank me if I know what semi-prepared means???

It's true that it doesn't talk about fight to the death, but how is victory achieved then?

In watever way possible, ko, incapacitation, or bfr. Batman has a whole lot in his belt and a whole lot that he can do with even a minimal amount prep.
#25 Posted by kktheman1 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, simple fact he is Batman. If you can list any feats that Blade has then i might change my mind. Until Then DUN DUN DUN DUN BATMAN!!!