Blade VS Batman

ownsin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ownsin

No Morals, Both have whatever they want, and they're both at  peak condition. The fighting place is in a big field. Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@ownsin:
Use the search function, and Blade wins
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By PirateKing69
@ownsin: this has been done you should read the rules
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By drkhwk2001

Done into oblivion. Blade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownsin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ownsin

Okay Okay, i just don't know how to use the search option, its kind of confusing when i get the results... can you say why would Blade win?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownsin said:
"Okay Okay, i just don't know how to use the search option, its kind of confusing when i get the results... can you say why would Blade win? "

I gave you the link to the other thread, Blade is stronger, faster, more durable etc, he is physically superior to Batman, he was so fast this Woman hardly noticed he moved. the main reason why Blade wins is his durability, he has been stabbed in the chest with his own Adamantium sword and he was completely unharmed, he has fallen out of a 3 story building and was fine, his durability is too good, overall Blade wins
ownsin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ownsin
@comicdude23 said:

" @ownsin said:

"Okay Okay, i just don't know how to use the search option, its kind of confusing when i get the results... can you say why would Blade win? "

I gave you the link to the other thread, Blade is stronger, faster, more durable etc, he is physically superior to Batman, he was so fast this Woman hardly noticed he moved. the main reason why Blade wins is his durability, he has been stabbed in the chest with his own Adamantium sword and he was completely unharmed, he has fallen out of a 3 story building and was fine, his durability is too good, overall Blade wins "
But i see a lot of people saying Batman would still win, since he's a better fighter :/, and has defeated a lot of other Superhuman foes before...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownsin said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @ownsin said:

I gave you the link to the other thread, Blade is stronger, faster, more durable etc, he is physically superior to Batman, he was so fast this Woman hardly noticed he moved. the main reason why Blade wins is his durability, he has been stabbed in the chest with his own Adamantium sword and he was completely unharmed, he has fallen out of a 3 story building and was fine, his durability is too good, overall Blade wins "
But i see a lot of people saying Batman would still win, since he's a better fighter :/ "

Yes i know, but Blade eges him out in strength, speed etc, and is far too durable
ownsin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ownsin
@comicdude23 said:

" @ownsin said:

" @comicdude23 said:

" @ownsin said:

But i see a lot of people saying Batman would still win, since he's a better fighter :/ "

Yes i know, but Blade eges him out in strength, speed etc, and is far too durable
"
But if batman comes prepared, wouldn't he defeat Blade? He only needs to decapitate his head and its over..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownsin said:
"@comicdude23 said:

" @ownsin said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" @ownsin said:

"
But if batman comes prepared, wouldn't he defeat Blade? He only needs to decapitate head and its over.. "

Batman doesn't kill......Batman with prep wins, without he loses
ownsin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ownsin
@comicdude23 said:
" @ownsin said:
"@comicdude23 said:

" @ownsin said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" @ownsin said:

"
But if batman comes prepared, wouldn't he defeat Blade? He only needs to decapitate head and its over.. "

Batman doesn't kill......Batman with prep wins, without he loses "
Read what i wrote in the main topic! i said no morals!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownsin said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @ownsin said:
"@comicdude23 said:

" @ownsin said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" @ownsin said:

"

Batman doesn't kill......Batman with prep wins, without he loses "
Read what i wrote in the main topic! i said no morals! "

he still loses, Batman with prep wins, without he loses, but i want Batman to win,
jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jodema

Blade.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By entropy_aegis
@comicdude23 said:
"@ownsin said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @ownsin said:

"

And batman can KO people with a simple touch,blade only edges him out in physical stats,batman on the otherhand is in a completely diifferent league when in comes to fighting skil,stealth and smarts.batman wins. 
and he stomps in this scenario since he can bring anything he wants.
Luster77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Luster77

Let's just be real about this, people. I am a diehard bonefide Batman fan but against Blade??!! Come on Human/Hibryd Vampire against a normal human being with intellect and fighting skills. Prep or not, Bats get's his ass kicked hard and fast. Blade see's him assesses the situation simultaneously and super rushes him into a wall and super strength takes over from there. BAM!!