Blade vs (Back 2 Black) Spider-Man (PLZ READ THE RULES)

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since both opponents are familiar with New York Streets, battle takes place in an empty city of New York with no bystanders. Conditions of this fight, LOOK

1) Blade has prep and can bring any gadgets he wants, he is not limited to his standard prep. Peter also has prep, Peter only gets his b2b costume when he squares off against Blade. Oh, the amount of prep they have are 3 days with no outside help.....and interference.

2) Peter is blood lusted in this fight, Blade has no morals as well. It's kill or be killed

Spidey swings from the to building and spots Blade:

No Caption Provided

Blade drives his motor cycle and spots Spidey staring at him from the top building.....

Now I know a fight between Blade and regular Spidey has been done but there has not been a clear winner (even though Peter should take the majority) since scans posted concerning their fights where from Ultimate/Ultimate Marvel. And the battle has always been random encounter with both characters with morals.....

Now a battle like this has never been made here in comic vine, also with the conditions. Now guys here's the question, how smart and how good is Blade with prep? Especially that he is given three days to take out Spidey, and to make the battle fair as well.....Peter also gets 3 days of prep but has gets no outside help. Now I know he is genius (as I've heard in comic vine) and one of the smartest people in Marvel, who will prevail with prep here? And the Peter we are using is the one who messed up Kingpin....so yeah guys Blade does have his work cut out for him.

Spoiler alert- people say that there is no street level who can compete with this version of Peter but the question is guys....can Blade pull it off? He is in between street level and meta-human.....will his gadgets, vampire senses and H-F be enough for this Peter? Start yer bets

Post reasons

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man lol

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could he pull it off yea. Will he pull it off no. In order to do it he would need to get some equipment from someone smarter than him or some kind of power boost. Both of which i doubt he could do on his own. So spidey would probably beat him into the ground..

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blitz, web, game.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow guys, so Blade doesn't stand a chance basically?

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always thought vamps should be able to take SM but their feats don't match up for the task sooo SM takes it. I think vamps should be like Dracula from the movie Dracula Untold who was kicking ass and taking names and had a crazy healing factor and ablities.