Drake

No Caption Provided

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nomak was the strongest and most impressive imho.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By niBBit

Drake in his final form was physically the strongest. Blade's punches did litterly nothing and Drake had Blade on the ground just by 1 headbutt and trowing him across the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nomak was pretty awesome but he didn't dominate Blade like Drake did. He's hard to kill because of him being a Reaper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Magra is the most hax in of them all. Blade and Deacon where fighting with swords and Blade managed to cut him in half only for Deacon to regen in 2 seconds flat. La Magra is hands down the fastest one here. He moved so fast that we the viewers and Blade himself had trouble keeping up with him, remember Blade is a vamp with enhanced reflexes, yet he could't do nothing when La Magra speedblitz him.

------------------------------------------------------

I did hear once that Drake is able to mindcontrol other vampires. The history is also pretty messed up (imo) because La Magra is the Blood-God basiclly the vampire god if i understand it correctly, but on the other hand we have Drake... the first vampire :S so yeah i'm a bit confused on that part. Ignoring that my vote is: La Magra>Drake>Nomak.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jamesisaacs

Drake > La Magra (Deacon) > Nomak.

There is no other answer to this battle.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By niBBit

Drake > La Magra (Deacon) > Nomak.

There is no other answer to this battle.

How is Drake killing La Magra?

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nibbit said:

Drake in his final form was physically the strongest. Blade's punches did litterly nothing and Drake had Blade on the ground just by 1 headbutt and trowing him across the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nomak was pretty awesome but he didn't dominate Blade like Drake did. He's hard to kill because of him being a Reaper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Magra is the most hax in of them all. Blade and Deacon where fighting with swords and Blade managed to cut him in half only for Deacon to regen in 2 seconds flat. la Magra is hands down the fastest one here. He moved so fast the we the viewers and Blade himself had trouble keeping up with him, remember Blade is a vamp with enhanced reflexes, yet he could't do nothing when La Magra speedblitz him.

I did hear once that Drake is able to mindcontrol other vampires. The history is also pretty messed up (imo) because La Magra is the Blood-God basiclly the vampire god if i understand it correctly, but on the other hand we have Drake... the first vampire :S so yeah i'm a bit confused on that part. Ignoring that my vote is: La Magra>Drake>Nomak.

i agree with pretty much everythig here.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

@nibbit said:

La Magra is the most hax in of them all. Blade and Deacon where fighting with swords and Blade managed to cut him in half only for Deacon to regen in 2 seconds flat. la Magra is hands down the fastest one here. He moved so fast the we the viewers and Blade himself had trouble keeping up with him, remember Blade is a vamp with enhanced reflexes, yet he could't do nothing when La Magra speedblitz him.

i agree with pretty much everythig here.

Yeah. This is pretty much were it's at.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nomak is the most impressive and most hardcore enemy blade has ever faced. the other two are just killed by a plot device.

MCQUEENIEPIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MCQUEENIEPIE

Frost is dead in no time its a battle between drake the first vampire and nomak the hybrid I reckon it would be a long tough battle but drake will win drake gets the point here

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nomak hits way harder than any of them.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

La Magra.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KingCrimson

Stalemate, I think. Or Drake.

La Magra is too damn fast and his regen is OP, but I think he lacks the skill or strength to take down the other 2.

Nomak is one badass dude and the bone over his heart makes him tough to take out - especially seeing as none of the other 2 have knowledge of his weak point.

Drake should be physically the strongest, durable as hell and most importantly can survive in sunlight.

I doubt Nomak's reaper strain would work on La Magra, maybe it would on Drake IDK. Once the sun comes up though, Nomak is toast and I can't recall whether the La Magra amp grants immunity to sunlight. I don't remember it being mentioned.

Drake wins the battle by default if it gets that far.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

la magra>drake>nomak