Random encounter; all out battle royal.

Setting: empty stadium

La Magra

vs

Nomak

vs

Drake

#2 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

Nomak was the strongest and most impressive imho.

#3 Edited by niBBit (717 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake in his final form was physically the strongest. Blade's punches did litterly nothing and Drake had Blade on the ground just by 1 headbutt and trowing him across the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nomak was pretty awesome but he didn't dominate Blade like Drake did. He's hard to kill because of him being a Reaper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Magra is the most hax in of them all. Blade and Deacon where fighting with swords and Blade managed to cut him in half only for Deacon to regen in 2 seconds flat. La Magra is hands down the fastest one here. He moved so fast that we the viewers and Blade himself had trouble keeping up with him, remember Blade is a vamp with enhanced reflexes, yet he could't do nothing when La Magra speedblitz him.

------------------------------------------------------

I did hear once that Drake is able to mindcontrol other vampires. The history is also pretty messed up (imo) because La Magra is the Blood-God basiclly the vampire god if i understand it correctly, but on the other hand we have Drake... the first vampire :S so yeah i'm a bit confused on that part. Ignoring that my vote is: La Magra>Drake>Nomak.

#4 Edited by jamesisaacs (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake > La Magra (Deacon) > Nomak.

There is no other answer to this battle.

#5 Edited by niBBit (717 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake > La Magra (Deacon) > Nomak.

There is no other answer to this battle.

How is Drake killing La Magra?

#6 Posted by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@nibbit said:

Drake in his final form was physically the strongest. Blade's punches did litterly nothing and Drake had Blade on the ground just by 1 headbutt and trowing him across the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nomak was pretty awesome but he didn't dominate Blade like Drake did. He's hard to kill because of him being a Reaper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Magra is the most hax in of them all. Blade and Deacon where fighting with swords and Blade managed to cut him in half only for Deacon to regen in 2 seconds flat. la Magra is hands down the fastest one here. He moved so fast the we the viewers and Blade himself had trouble keeping up with him, remember Blade is a vamp with enhanced reflexes, yet he could't do nothing when La Magra speedblitz him.

I did hear once that Drake is able to mindcontrol other vampires. The history is also pretty messed up (imo) because La Magra is the Blood-God basiclly the vampire god if i understand it correctly, but on the other hand we have Drake... the first vampire :S so yeah i'm a bit confused on that part. Ignoring that my vote is: La Magra>Drake>Nomak.

i agree with pretty much everythig here.

#7 Posted by Bossmonster (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@nibbit said:

La Magra is the most hax in of them all. Blade and Deacon where fighting with swords and Blade managed to cut him in half only for Deacon to regen in 2 seconds flat. la Magra is hands down the fastest one here. He moved so fast the we the viewers and Blade himself had trouble keeping up with him, remember Blade is a vamp with enhanced reflexes, yet he could't do nothing when La Magra speedblitz him.

i agree with pretty much everythig here.

Yeah. This is pretty much were it's at.

#8 Posted by Chibi_cute (3856 posts) - - Show Bio

Nomak is the most impressive and most hardcore enemy blade has ever faced. the other two are just killed by a plot device.